CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:26 am 
Village Drifter

cfnmguy007 wrote:
My 1st cfnm experience was when I was around 12-13 years old and my tuition teacher had a wired way of punishment.

Used to strip us naked in front of other tuition students including female students if we don't do the given home work

I started enjoying the cfnm experience so much that purposely used to not do my homework and enjoy being naked in front of the other girl students

It was fun that time coz they even used to tease me in school saying hope you have not done your homework Today also..and I just used to shy away with an erection.

Wow
What county was this? How were there girls reactions ?How long did you have to stay naked?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:19 am 
Newly Registered User

I went on nudist beach when I was younger,,, I was shy at first but enjoyed beauty of nature and freedom... it was cool!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:13 pm 

While travelling, I tricked my wife into going to a clothing optional beach to watch what turned out to be a rather drab sunrise. She, being far more conservative than me, refused to join me in the buff; so I stripped down and enjoyed the sensation despite her. She has since opened her mind to the idea, and we are planning our next trip to the beach now.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:06 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Morama wrote:
While travelling, I tricked my wife into going to a clothing optional beach to watch what turned out to be a rather drab sunrise. She, being far more conservative than me, refused to join me in the buff; so I stripped down and enjoyed the sensation despite her. She has since opened her mind to the idea, and we are planning our next trip to the beach now.

Good luck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:31 pm 
Newly Registered User

This was one of my first one.

I stayed with aunt and uncle for two weeks one summer in high school as my parents didn't yet trust me alone while they were away. I had a male cousin Jacky my age and a female cousin Simone 2 years older.

One day we went to the beach and when we got there my aunt told us to change in the car since there weren't any change rooms at the beach. We were in the SUV so my aunt and uncle were up front, me and Jacky were in the second row and Simone sitting in the back.

We got out our swimsuits and Simone shouted at us to not look while she changed in the back. Then I looked over to Jacky and he had already slipped off his shorts so I followed suit. Trying to change while sitting in a car is quite challenging and so I was naked for around 30 seconds. I'm pretty sure Simone in the back saw me naked from where she was sitting and my Aunt definitely saw me when she turned around to talk to us just as I was about to pull my swimming trunks up. She looked at my dick for a split second but not much of a reaction.

My uncle got out of the car to change using the door to shield his front but hilirously exposed his butt to the rest of us while my aunt being smart appartently already had her bikini on underneath.

We didn't change afterwards on our way home but it was exciting to be naked in a car for two females.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:26 am 

My first experience was in a public hospital. I was having a check-up done and a group of 5 medical students came in, all taking notes about what was going on. It was a bit awkward at first, but after a few minutes I even enjoyed it and I think I got a few looks from some of the students :lol:
I also was a couple of times in a public sauna with my gf, some people go around naked and others wear a swimming suit. I was fully naked under my towel and took it off a few times, while my gf insisted in staying in her bikini.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:49 am 

My first was around a group of new friends. It was strange as I didn't expect it to turn out that well, but it was a lot of fun and cool for some strange reason. I honestly didn't expect anything and was just delighted at how it turned out even if it was all innocent mostly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:31 pm 
Village Drifter

I had a crush on a guy and I accidentally caught 3 of his best friends changing clothes, 2 were fully naked. I was embarrassed at the time but the idea of them telling him I saw them naked was really hot to me.

4/5 years later my cousin was dating an older guy (in his mid 20's) they were taning by the pool, she had a bikini on but he was fully naked, they both acted very naturaly so I wasn't embarrassed, he stayed naked for a long time, we chatted, swam in the pool and ate lunch.
Saw him naked other 3 times, always in a CFNM situation. I consider this one my first true CFNM experience.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:46 am 

I accidentally ended up on a nudist beach and was fully clothed. I was surrounded by naked men + women which was a turn on. I ended up visiting these places more often to admire the views :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:07 pm 

I didn't know about my first two experiences until after the fact - at the time, I didn't know what to think of them - mostly made me feel uneasy. Part of it was that I was young, and it felt unbalanced at the time. But now I've grown to like that feeling.

Very first time, outside young kid and family stuff, was when a hepatitis outbreak was going around our school. Tainted strawberries in the hot lunch line. They held a free vaccination clinic for those that may have eaten those at the local school. My parents did a good job signing me up - they asked if I ate the strawberries, and then told me the ramifications after the fact.

Anyways, I go to this appointment, where i know i'm going to get a shot. What I didn't know, is that they give you the shot on your butt. While there was a cfnm element from the nurse administering the shot, I didn't take too much from that, her being in her 50s and pretty professional. However, my sister (2 years older than me) tagged along to this appointment, and while she was told to wait outside, she saw a friend from school there, and they started hanging out and exploring the hallways on what would otherwise have been an off day from school. I had a crush on her friend - super cute, super nice, beautiful brunette features and caring eyes.

I was called into the classroom for my turn. After a standard questionnaire, it comes time for the shot. I'm shocked to find out that it will be in my ass cheek. As a relatively private individual, that's enough to make me feel uncomfortable - i look at my dad, who's in there, the nurse, and hesitantly roll down the top of my waist band. My dad acts frustrated (he's a medical professional), and tells me just to yank them down. I do. The sudden shock of the cool air hitting my previously protected nether region sends obviously makes me nervous - I shrivel up as a result. I vividly recall looking down and feeling pitiful at the sight of my exposed little penis sitting atop of my receded balls.

I get the shot, and yank up my pants gratefully.

It's not until 2 weeks or so later that my sister, when the topic of shots comes up, drops the casual comment: "I felt so bad for you when you got that shot in your butt!"

I reply, "well, yeah, it hurt, how did you know it was in my butt?"

She looked around bashfully, obviously caught in an admission of guilt, and the story spilled out. So, it turns out, the classroom was like many built in the 50s (although the story is from the 90s), where there are two doors to the classroom. My dad and I entered, talked to the nurse in what we thought was privacy, and I received the shot at the front of the class, after walking in the door adjacent to that area. My sister and her cutie friend, who were roaming the halls, opening whatever doors they could find, stealthy as secret agents in case someone was on the other side, happened to open the back door to the room and proceed to keep it cracked open when they realize it's me in there. Apparently, they see the self depantsing, and the execution of the shot. As she tells me this story, I think about my staging at the time. While I truly had no idea they were peeking, I did remember the configuration of the room. The door they would have been peeking in faced just off to my left, and plenty in front of me to have an unobstructed view of my little, scared penis and balls as I looked back over my other shoulder at the nurse as she prepared to give me the shot.

When I realized the situation, I straight up asked my sister if her friend (We'll call her Brittany) had seen anything. "No, No, No!" she reassured me. "We saw it was you and closed the door way before your pants came down. We didn't want to see your little penis!"

She honestly was trying to deny it, but just the fact she knew my drawers came all the way down confirmed my suspicions - they had seen everything, given their proximity and the set up of the room.

While I was horrified at the time, I started feeling that thrill at the bottom of my stomach every time I'd see her friend Brittany from there on out. While she never let on anything, even her friendliness or an extra smile here or there would remind me that she saw me at my most vulnerable, completely exposed, without my knowledge, and that always made me excited.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:45 pm 

While not solicited by this forum, my second experience in cfnm took place not a year after my first, and again involved my sister and a friend.

At this point, I was much more adventurous with the idea of cfnm, at least with understanding the thrill that came with it. I still would have been horrified with knowing a girl my age had seen me exposed, especially if it was not reciprocal, but I obviously at least sensed the thrill, as my behavior in this story indicated.

Well, my sister had a friend over, different than the last story, who I had even a bigger crush on - largely because she was a long-time family friend, beautiful tan mediterranean features, etc (we'll call her Kelly). Not nearly as nice or caring as the friend from the previous story, but one that you wanted her to like you, despite her lack of interest. Of course, when a beautiful friend of my sister's, a couple years older, visits, you want to impress them. We all go outside, and my brother (2 years younger, 4 years younger than Kelly and my sister) and I start doing all manners of sporting behavior - basketball on the blacktop, throwing wiffle ball pitches and taking our fiercest cuts at them, etc, all while trying to entice the girls to play. Predictably, they show little interest and soon go to the front yard to hang out there, ostensibly to look at the flowers or something that us boys didn't understand (their words, not mine). Our house was relatively private, in a spaced-out subdivision amidst plenty of woods. They left us around the driveway side of the house, and we boys, now derived of our targets to impress, took our leave to the backyard.

This is where the secret bravado kicks in - my brother and I both decide we need to pee, and despite the fact that we haven't pulled our pants all the way down to do so since we were little, decide now is a great time. While we're both a few feet into the woods, my brother closer to the driveway side, and me towards the the other side of the house and woods, we take great enjoyment in dropping trou, feeling the cool breeze on our midsections, and chatting idly as we do our business. I'm sure the idea that an attractive girl on the other side of the house fed into this - a sense of security underscored by the excitement of "if only she knew we were completely exposed back here!"

Well, therein lies the kicker. After my sister's friend leaves the house, I ask my sister if they had fun. "Yeah!" she says. "Kelly and I always have so much fun together. We explored the front woods a bit, and then started exploring the side of the house. (my heart goes up in my throat at this, as I realize she's talking about going around the OTHER side of the house from where they left us, when I thought they were out front)." She pauses for a moment, and then adds, "and oh my god, Kelly and I could not stop laughing when we got to the basement area, walked up the steps, and realized that Dave (my brother) was peeing with his pants all the way down! Kelly saw his bare butt and everything! It was so funny!"

Well, my nervous excitement and weird sense of doom only heightened at this - at first, I thought "whew! at least they didn't see me!" But, as you might be able to tell from my last story, my sister was a low-key psychological-warfare genius - just as she lied subtly about her and her friend seeing me during the hepatitis vaccination, I quickly figured she was twisting the story here as well. Or, at least, leaving out info. As I thought over the situation, I realized that: 1. I wasn't that far into the woods, maybe 5-10 feet or so. 2. was much closer to where my sister said Kelly were stationed (I THOUGHT I was exposing myself FURTHER from where they might come back around the house) and 3. to doubly protect myself from unwanted intrusion (or subconsciously wanted? or why else would I completely pull down my pants?) turned myself towards the BASEMENT side of the house, so that if the girls came back from whence they left, at most they'd see my butt, as my sister so eagerly detailed they had seen of my brother's, who was facing directly away from the house, out towards the woods.

As I did the rudimentary calculus in my head, I quickly realized that not only had my sister and her beautiful friend Kelly seen my brother's naked butt, they had almost certainly seen me, full frontal, as I did my business, talking casually to my brother over my shoulder. My sister either didn't want to embarrass me at the time, even as the girls remained stealthy in their spying at the moment, or she gave me just enough info to imply what they had seen from me, which I wouldn't doubt, given her past with such instances of being able to hold power over your head.

Still, my mind went back and forth for a couple years "did Kelly see me or not?" - until my suspicions were confirmed a few years later from Kelly herself. I was at that point likely better friends with Kelly than my sister was - they had fallen out of favor, and Kelly and I both ran track and frequently chatted while traveling and racing together. The topic of pantsing came up (it was a fad then), and she proclaimed while she didn't always like seeing guys exposed in that matter, she had seen plenty. She looked at me for a moment after that statement, and her eyes got a sense of recognition. "Shoot! I've even seen your penis before! - When I was hanging out with your sister at your house! You were peeing out back with your pants down for some reason. I don't even think you knew we were there!"

She must have seen the surprise on my face at this admission, as she quickly added, "I'm sorry about that! We just walked into it and then laid low and watched! It was super funny at the time! I didn't expect to walk up some stairs from the basement and just see you with your junk out right there!"

I laughed it off, and chalked it up to my naivete, but inside, my stomach was flipping. It was certainly an exciting moment in retrospect, even though Kelly and I never shared any intimacy past that moment.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:45 am 
Newly Registered User

During a bus trip pissed along with two female friends.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:06 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

amritavisdom wrote:

Did they pee too or just watch you?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:49 pm 

I lost the bet with my famale friend. Who lost must have been naked on clothing-optional beach

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:03 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Necro8617 wrote:
amritavisdom wrote:

Did they pee too or just watch you?

Believe he may be using the term pissed as used in UK. AKA 'Drunk' or 'Intoxicated'

DTR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:49 am 

Me and my first girlfriend. When we started doing stuff together, one of our big things was cuddling. I enjoyed it 10x more when I was naked, but she wasn't always feeling it. But she let me cuddle up to her, while I was naked and her in clothes.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:01 am 
Newly Registered User

My first experience is from nude beach in portugal. from when I was 21 years old . I put my stuff on the side of the beach because i was shy and knew when i put down all my clothes i will get boner immediately what actual happens :D..so id decided to go to forest near lake to hide my erection..
..i explained them right way a continue to walk deeper to the forest...i heard them laughing and said something about my penis...then i get off the sidewalk into bushes and jerked myself...i cum massive load 2 meters and had one of the biggest orgasm ever :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:33 am 

I remember my boyfriend (now husband) jokingly walking around nude at home. We both liked it so much that now he *has* to be naked at home. I can't bear to see his beautiful cock and balls hidden away. I usually end up stroking and playing with it most evenings as we watch tv - he doesn't always get to cum though! :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:26 am 
Village Vagabond

I was a kid, maybe 8 or 9, and taking a shower. All of a sudden my mom walked in to get something from the bathroom closet, which wouldn't have been that weird, but she also brought in my female neighbor friend about my age. They were looking for something for a project they were doing. I remember freaking out and saying they shouldn't come in there like that, but my mom just said it was not a big deal because i was a guy, and I was wrong for getting upset and acting like a baby. They were in there for a few minutes, and I had nothing to cover myself with, and my neighbor was definitely focused on my nakedness. It started my fetish for double standards I think, ha.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:51 am 

My first real experience was at a party with some co-workers when I was 18. I was convinced to play strip fusball against 2 of my female co-workers who started laughing when they had me down to my boxers because they could see my erection. I didn't end up getting fully naked but one of them did ask to show it to her later on in the night

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 64  Next