CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:03 pm 
Village Drifter

guyfrombrazil wrote:
Pagantric wrote:
Details of the Enocrinologist: I don't have any. It was very fast. I was 13 or 14 years old

Thanks for share!
I had a doctor's appointment with some similarities. When I was about 25 years old appeared itchiness at my groin and scrotal area, which was increasing and bothering progressively. I looked for a dermatologist from my medical insurance. She was a woman in her 40s. She was average looking, a bit overweight. I noticed from the shape of her blouse that she had big breasts.
She asked the reason for the consultation, " itchiness at groin area.." I said embarrassed. After general inquiries about health, she said (a bit harshly) “Let me see the crotch, it may be standing ...”
The doctor stood staring at about 1 meter: “Lift up a little the penis so I can see the skin of the scrotum” she said with a hint of impatience.
She took a magnifying glass, approuched and examined without touching the skin for some seconds. I think she was thinking I was making up the story, but it was obvious that I had a real problem, the skin was red and bruised
“It is probably contact dermatitis. I recommend that you wear 100% cotton underwear and do not use laundry soap to wash them, it is usually allergy to soap”... And she prescribed a topical anti-allergy. “This drug has corticosteroid, you can not use for long, I want to see you again in 10 days.”
I came back in 10 days, it had completely improved. This time the doctor ask to me lie down on the table, put on gloves and began to examine... It included penis, scrotal area and inner thighs.
It was a very warm day, my balls were looseing, and a bit more sensible… She performed a meticulous physical exam to the scrotum, moved to the right, then to the left. I thought that she was a little rude and she squeezed lightly each testicle to examine the skin with the magnifying glass. In a moment I felt an discomfort, a slight pain, and I made a grunt, she said laughing: “sorry, mother nature wasn't very benevolent leaving the testicles so exposed”
“You have improved dermatitis, you can discontinue use of the anti-allergy.” She recomended that I should wear 100% cotton underwear and wash them with mild soap and do not use laundry soap..
I'm a shy person. At no time did I have an erection, it was more embarrassing than pleasurable.
Afterwards I thought that she must have noticed me looking at her blouse and that's why she took “revenge” by being a little rude during the exam...

And your endocrinologist? How old was she? Was she pretty? Do you think she needed to examine your balls?

I think she really did her job. I think she was very professional. Because I was a minor and my mother was in the other room.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:06 am 
Village Drifter

KasiaBourbon wrote:
Necro8617 wrote:
KasiaBourbon wrote:
Hello all,

I can't remember my first CFNM experience, but I had countless experiences during my childhood. My family is somewhat traditional and, hence, male modesty was not a concept that was tolerated. A lot of times I would see my male cousins naked when changing before or after swimming or visiting the beach. Some of my younger male cousins didn't really mind (except when they got older), but my elder boy cousin did not enjoy that. As far as I know, none of my cousins ever saw me naked or even topless.

I feel somewhat bad remembering how I teased them; but, to be honest, if I had the chance to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.

I'd be interested to hear more. How did you see them changing? Did you go into the malev room? Did you make a point to look at their oenises? How would you tease them?

I wasn't allowed into the male changing room, per se. It was more like, if we were at one of their homes or in a secluded place in public, their modesty wasn't a matter of concern. They weren't made to stand naked while I looked or anything like that. They would have to pull down their swimsuits and either dry themselves off or have their mother or me dry them. Then they would be allowed to put their dry shorts on; although, usually their mothers wouldn't have them ready so they would have to stand naked until everybody had been dried off. Then their mothers would search the bags for their shorts.

My older cousin usually wrapped a towel around himself and changed, but there were times when the towel slipped while he was changing or one of the other cousins pulled the towel or bumped into him, causing him to expose himself. Also, there were times he would change without a towel when he thought I wasn't there, but I would happen to enter the area while he was naked and he wasn't quick enough to cover up.

I would definitely look at their penises and butts. :D

When they were younger, if they covered up, I or one of their mothers would often say things like, "Don't play with it too much or it will fall off" or "Don't cover up. We want to see." or things to that effect. When they were older, if they covered up, sometimes we would slap their hands and say "Don't be disgusting!". It was just little things like that. We didn't really think much of it at the time. It wasn't sexual. It was more like when we were kids and if we all did something bad together, but only a few of us got into trouble for it. Then the ones who didn't get in trouble feel kind of superior because they got away with it. That's how I felt; I was allowed to see them naked, but they couldn't see me.

Did you ever get the chance to compare them? Were there other girls that saw them?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:47 pm 
Village Drifter

botty wrote:
My first cfnm experience was being naked in front of my cousin and aunt. I had just come out of the bath and they were visiting but didn't know they had arrived. I found the smirk on my cousins face a huge turn on!

What festival ?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:13 pm 

Mine was with a dom. She slowly pulled my clothes off, and tied me up naked. It was my first and only experience so far.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:27 am 
Village Drifter

KasiaBourbon wrote:
Necro8617 wrote:
KasiaBourbon wrote:
Hello all,

I can't remember my first CFNM experience, but I had countless experiences during my childhood. My family is somewhat traditional and, hence, male modesty was not a concept that was tolerated. A lot of times I would see my male cousins naked when changing before or after swimming or visiting the beach. Some of my younger male cousins didn't really mind (except when they got older), but my elder boy cousin did not enjoy that. As far as I know, none of my cousins ever saw me naked or even topless.

I feel somewhat bad remembering how I teased them; but, to be honest, if I had the chance to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.

I'd be interested to hear more. How did you see them changing? Did you go into the malev room? Did you make a point to look at their oenises? How would you tease them?

I wasn't allowed into the male changing room, per se. It was more like, if we were at one of their homes or in a secluded place in public, their modesty wasn't a matter of concern. They weren't made to stand naked while I looked or anything like that. They would have to pull down their swimsuits and either dry themselves off or have their mother or me dry them. Then they would be allowed to put their dry shorts on; although, usually their mothers wouldn't have them ready so they would have to stand naked until everybody had been dried off. Then their mothers would search the bags for their shorts.

My older cousin usually wrapped a towel around himself and changed, but there were times when the towel slipped while he was changing or one of the other cousins pulled the towel or bumped into him, causing him to expose himself. Also, there were times he would change without a towel when he thought I wasn't there, but I would happen to enter the area while he was naked and he wasn't quick enough to cover up.

When they were younger, if they covered up, I or one of their mothers would often say things like, "Don't play with it too much or it will fall off" or "Don't cover up. We want to see." or things to that effect. When they were older, if they covered up, sometimes we would slap their hands and say "Don't be disgusting!". It was just little things like that. We didn't really think much of it at the time. It wasn't sexual. It was more like when we were kids and if we all did something bad together, but only a few of us got into trouble for it. Then the ones who didn't get in trouble feel kind of superior because they got away with it. That's how I felt; I was allowed to see them naked, but they couldn't see me.

Hi Kasia. Amazing story! As a female how do you feel about to can see them and they no can see you? Does it feel powerful, honored or any other thing? Thank you

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:37 pm 

ExiVoyCFNM wrote:
KasiaBourbon wrote:
Necro8617 wrote:
KasiaBourbon wrote:
Hello all,

Hi Kasia. Amazing story! As a female how do you feel about to can see them and they no can see you? Does it feel powerful, honored or any other thing? Thank you

It felt empowering, like I was more important and more mature than they were and more important than they would ever be. There was also an element of being the beneficiary of unfair treatment - feeling an air of superiority; like getting away with cheating. Also, I knew that this wasn't an everyday experience or that a lot of other girls wouldn't get to do this, so there was an aspect of "forbidden fruit tasting the sweetest".

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:10 am 

My first one was when I was 13 or 14 and we (the boys) were showering after school gym and a couple girls came into the room.

First sexual experience was being undressed, blindfolded and tied up by a dom girl in my early 20's. She had her clothes on throughout the process and although it progressed to her taking her clothes off shortly after, that moment was really hot too.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:25 am 
Village Drifter

KasiaBourbon wrote:
ExiVoyCFNM wrote:
KasiaBourbon wrote:
Necro8617 wrote:
KasiaBourbon wrote:
Hello all,

It felt empowering, like I was more important and more mature than they were and more important than they would ever be. There was also an element of being the beneficiary of unfair treatment - feeling an air of superiority; like getting away with cheating. Also, I knew that this wasn't an everyday experience or that a lot of other girls wouldn't get to do this, so there was an aspect of "forbidden fruit tasting the sweetest".

Yeah! That's the point: "forbidden fruit tasting the sweetest"! I think most of women have no courage to assume their desire to apreciate male nudity. That's a cuktural question and they are in general educated to see it as a disgusting thing. Thos would not be forbidden, but the rule.

Thank you for your answer.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:18 am 

My first true experience was years ago exploring those sites like Chatroulette etc. I found a student from New York- I live in the UK.

We got chatting, she was studying art so we linked up on another site and she drew me! Ever since I’ve wanted to pose as a life model

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:23 pm 

rubnsf wrote:
My first one was when I was 13 or 14 and we (the boys) were showering after school gym and a couple girls came into the room.

Did the girls walk in by accident or did they sneak in for a look?

What was their reaction to seeing the guys naked in the shower? Did they say anything to you (or the other guys they saw naked) afterwards?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:06 pm 

I spent a lot of time growing up in hospitals, where privacy and modesty were non existent. While it was not until I was much older that I got interested in the subject matter, I am pretty sure those early memories played their part.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:07 am 

My first CFNM experience after puberty was a stay over at a friend’s place. His female flatmate barged into the bathroom without knocking while I was drying off after a shower. We exchanged a shocked glance for 2-3 seconds. Then, she apologized and closed the door.

I've never shared this story with anyone, but this incident still remains vivid in my mind.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:32 am 

I had a great experience with an older coworker. I was in my 20s, she was in her late 40s. I had known her for a few years but never anything out of the ordinary. She lives close by so I would go to her house to help with things and usually sit down and talk. She would usually have some wine. One day I got the idea to tell her I wanted to try being a nudist but was afraid of being naked around people. I asked if I could try being naked around her to see how it felt. She laughed and seemed to brush it off but then she got up and closed the curtains. She said okay if you want. I took off my clothes and only when I took off my boxers did she really react. She acted shocked and I sit down on the couch across from her. She said its not a big deal, she cant see anything with me sitting down. She then walked back to fix the curtain again and looked down to take a good look at me, she then said Oh all american guys are all circumcised (she is from a different country), which really got me excited. I said Yeah I am, and showed her my dick to make sure it was clear. She got up to get something from the other room so I followed her. I could tell she was getting a little turned on. When I sat back down I had an erection, She came back into the room and pointed it out. I said sorry I think I got excited from our convo, she said okay we wont talk about it and maybe it will go away. I asked her if she wanted to be naked too but she declined. I sat next to her and asked if she wanted to touch it. She giggled and was hesitant. I told her I saw down her shirt previously and taking off her shirt would be nothing I havent seen, she took off her shirt but was flat chested. Eventually we laid in her bed and she stroked me until I came, which did not take long. Then we took a shower and I left. We discussed it since then and she is not interested in doing it again, she is older and is looking for a serious relationship. I still think about it sometimes and wish she would be open to doing it again.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:27 am 

My first and only CFNM experience happened when I was a preschooler. My grandma was a school teacher and one of her students lived next door. I’m not sure how much older than me that girl was, but she seemed really grown up to me since I was so little. She had long dark hair and big facial features, especially nose which was fat, long and straight. That’s all that I remember about her appearance.
Sometimes that girl babysat me. One day she suggested playing doctor and patient. I had a couple of syringes amongst my toys (without the actual sharp needles, just the plastic parts; I used to colour water with paints, draw it into my syringes and pretend to be a mad scientist). We started giving each other injections in our arms and necks taking turns. Then when the girl had the syringe she said something like:
“Have you ever been to a real hospital? Real injections go to your butt”.
I had been to hospital many times so I knew she was right. I showed her my ass and she poked my butt-cheeks with the needleless syringe.
Then she suggested injecting my penis.
At that age I didn’t know anything about sex and where babies come from. It didn’t even occur to me that boys and girls might have different types of genitals. I was just told by the adults it was indecent to show my dick to other people. I thought it was probably because you use it to go to the toilet just like your butt.
So after injecting my ass it seemed natural (and funny because tabooed) to inject my penis as well. I turned around to the girl losing my pants completely and let her play with my tiny flaccid penis. She poked my shaft and balls with the syringe, even tried to put it under the foreskin. I wasn’t aroused of course, because I was too little for that sort of stuff. But I had an exciting feeling of doing something prohibited.
Then it was my turn to take the syringe and be the doctor. Naturally I wanted her to show me her butt and dick (as mentioned above, I didn’t know girls had vaginas and thought everyone was the same down there). But she said she didn’t have any diseases to be treated in those areas and asked me to inject her hands and her neck again.
Now it could be a false memory because it was so long ago, but I think this game took place several times. Each time she instructed me to give her my genitals to inspect and inject, but refused to show me hers. It’s not that I was so eager to see her private parts (again, I thought everybody had dicks). It just felt unfair.
That’s why I remembered this story when I saw the phrase “Haha, I can see you, but you can’t see me” several times on this site. I remembered the unfairness.
I started liking CFNM many years later. Once I just saw a picture of a clothed woman and a naked man who were either hugging or just standing near each other. That picture suddenly turned me on more than any other porn I’d watched before. Now having discovered this site and read some of its content (which was really educational) I tend to think my enjoyment of CFNM might have roots in that syringe game with an older girl.
I don’t know why that girl did what she did. Maybe just because kids are curious. Or maybe she wanted to kind of “get even” with my granny (who was her teacher and thus had some power over her) by taking power over her small grandson - being clothed while his most vulnerable parts are exposed to her.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:09 pm 

Actually i was in a long trip and came back to see my wife .. my wife always stay with one of her best friend so i bought a gift for my wife and my wife friend once i arrive i got naked and went to the living room where they stay to give them the gifts .. they laugh too much then my wife squeeze my dick with laugh .. then we drink and have dinner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:18 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

"Actually i was in a long trip and came back to see my wife .. my wife always stay with one of her best friend so i bought a gift for my wife and my wife friend once i arrive i got naked and went to the living room where they stay to give them the gifts .. they laugh too much then my wife squeeze my dick with laugh .. then we drink and have dinner."

I chuckled at this experience. A couple years ago I had a similar one with two women. It wasn't quite like this, but it was close. I have always wanted to be CFNM for two or more women for real. I have done it online before, but never for real. I knew what CFNM was long before some clever entrepreneur developed the phrase for the genre and there was a platform to put it on and I've always wanted to do that. I have been a photo model for women over the years. Much of this past modeling was naked for them as they were dressed and I knew CFNM. I am still posing now, even though I am almost seventy-years-old, going out on photo shoots for a photographer neighbor who enjoys posing me in various scenes and, although she's older than me, she still can't believe that a guy is comfortable with her shooting him and being in charge of him as, in general, it's not something women are used to.

The two women was not something I had planned on either, or, for that matter, had the ladies. We were all friends. I would also never have expected it from them. I don't think they expected it from me. They were career women -- sales and finance -- and both were married at the time. They had thrown a surprise birthday party for me and they had another surprise waiting for me. They challenged me to go swimming naked for them. This was something I could resist with my CFNM history behind me and that special wish of being the NM in front of two CF's, though, like most women, they most likely had never heard of CFNM. The magical scene seemed to exert its pull on us. They were in the blackness of the water and watched me strip for them. It was like being on stage for them; I watched their eyes fixed on me.

When we got out we sat down and had cake and I blew out the candles. I was still naked; they were still in their swim stuff. It was crazy fun. They took pictures of me blowing out the candles, then of me, goofing around for them. Once they understood that I was not going to try to put the make on them, they loosened up. In one, for example, I was in between them as they both fired away with their smartphones. It is hard to describe the feelings then, but I think I was above that moon peering down at us. Sadly, all good things must come to an end and we had to return to reality all to quickly.

We're still good friends and we laugh about it now. The husband and the ex-husband still do not know about this little CFNM adventure.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:02 pm 
Newly Registered User

I guess my first true experiences were with a female doctor, and showering in front of a female friend as a kid, and while they were probably formative they were pretty innocent. My first adult experience was with a female friend in college. Her name is Jen and we are still friends today (this happened almost 20 years ago). For context, Jen is a fit, lean, kind yet a lil bossy, ambitious woman. I saw her as a sexual person but she never did one night stands, and absolutely didnt want to be seen as a slut.

Jen and me were drinking one night with a group of college friends when the topic of foreskin came up. Everyone started to make jokes about uncut penis' and it made me feel a bit uncomfortable since I myself am uncut. Jen noticed my discomfort and later approached me asking if I was uncircumcised. My embarrassment and hesitation was very revealing as Jen was already asking me if I would show it to her. It felt like a fantasy was coming true but my heart felt like it was pounding out of my chest.

Side Note: At this point in my life I was very insecure about my penis. I thought I was small due to serious dysmorphia around my cock size (I am 5.5 x 5 inches soft and 7.5 x 6.25 hard) and was terribly embarrassed I knew no one else with foreskin. i had had one serious gf at this point in my life who never once told me anything good or bad about my cock. I simply thought it was small and maybe ugly.

Well Jen and I agree that we will go back to her single dorm room when the night is over, and we will keep it a secret from our friends.

When we get back to her dorm room I think 5 seconds pass and Jen says "okay, lets see it" as she sat down on her bed in front of me. I felt nervous again as I unzipped my pants and pulled them down, revealing my soft cock. She literally said "oh my god" as I pulled the foreskin back showing my head and how it works. She then states, "Its so big" which, while I was not convinced, definitely excited me as my cock immediately started to swell to a throbbing hard on within seconds. She asked if she could feel it, if she could pull my foreskin back. It felt surreal to me at that point in my life, watching my good friend lift my cock up and pull the skin back, revealing my head to her. Her genuine fascination was such a turn on. It felt amazing to be objectified and played with by someone I knew and found attractive. After a few minutes of Jen talking to me about my cock, its size, and lightly stroking me I took off my shoes and pants and lied down next to her in bed.

We were forehead to forehead on our sides as Jen started to stroke me as if she wanted to finish me. We were pretty quiet as she whispered to me that it is okay if I cum. If my cock could have gotten any harder it did as she started to pump my cock. I came all over our shirts and her bed as my head was nestled into her shoulder blade. And we passed out soon after.

Its actually been difficult capturing this memory because of how much its been turning me on as I remember it! lol.

We remained friends throughout college and actually did make out one time about a year later. During our makeout session Jen did reach in to my pants and grab my hard cock but nothing more than that. And we always kept it a secret.

Epilogue:
Fast forward 7-8 years and we are having a reunion of sorts with our college group of friends. Well Jen is married, along with other friends of ours, and I have a new gf no one has met yet. Well during the party Jen was drunk enough, and surprisingly still bold enough, to ask me point blank, in a somewhat flirty way, if my current gf thought I had a huge penis. My face was probably shocked as Jen responded with laughter. A part of me was turned on she remembered me that way still but also nervous she was bringing it up in public and is married. And my gf at the time absolutely noticed the interaction and grilled me about it after the party. She found out all the details from me and certainly was not a big fan of Jen at that point.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:23 pm 
Village Drifter

Hello, everyone, I figured this was the best place to pose my question. Whilst I do no have any CFNM experiences (yet, hopefully...), what I was curious about is this: to those who "knew" (as best as one can without actually having experienced such things) they were into CFNM, without actually been in such a situation, how did you 'get involved'/participate with such a situation?

(My apologizes if the question sounds weird, I did no know how best to phrase this very specific question)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:51 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

"how did you 'get involved'/participate with such a situation?"

There really is no set way to jump into it unless you become an art model for an art class or a male stripper, if such places exist anymore. It is basically by luck at the right place and time and, when the situation is there, having the ability to sense whether the moment is right or not and, if right, the ability to rise to it accordingly.

I can offer two examples of this. One was a couple years ago at a surprise b-day party given for me by two lady friends. It was at a beach underneath a full moon, nearly as bright as the sun, in a clear night sky, and these two lady friends decided that they wanted me to go skinny dipping for them. They put it as a challenge and were surprised when I accepted the challenge, and was naked in the water and then on the beach in the moonlight for them after we got out of the water. The moment and the mood had come together and I grabbed it.

The second example is that I am modeling for a neighbor who is a photographer. We live down the hall from each other. We go out on photo shoots together a lot and she has fun shooting me. She loves it as she's never experienced anything like it before. We're a couple old geezers, both near seventy, but she hasn't indicated that she wants this to turn into CFNM yet. I haven't tried to force it because that could scare her off. You just got to know when the time is right and, when it is, have the courage to jump on it:)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:56 pm 
Village Drifter

poseforher wrote:
"how did you 'get involved'/participate with such a situation?"

There really is no set way to jump into it unless you become an art model for an art class or a male stripper, if such places exist anymore. It is basically by luck at the right place and time and, when the situation is there, having the ability to sense whether the moment is right or not and, if right, the ability to rise to it accordingly.

I can offer two examples of this. One was a couple years ago at a surprise b-day party given for me by two lady friends. It was at a beach underneath a full moon, nearly as bright as the sun, in a clear night sky, and these two lady friends decided that they wanted me to go skinny dipping for them. They put it as a challenge and were surprised when I accepted the challenge, and was naked in the water and then on the beach in the moonlight for them after we got out of the water. The moment and the mood had come together and I grabbed it.

The second example is that I am modeling for a neighbor who is a photographer. We live down the hall from each other. We go out on photo shoots together a lot and she has fun shooting me. She loves it as she's never experienced anything like it before. We're a couple old geezers, both near seventy, but she hasn't indicated that she wants this to turn into CFNM yet. I haven't tried to force it because that could scare her off. You just got to know when the time is right and, when it is, have the courage to jump on it:)

Sorry, my question was not meant as...instructions/tutorial, I was just genuinely curious as to how others would have gotten into such a situation.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next