CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 631 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 6:35 am 

The first cfnm experience I remembered when a friend picked me up after work and we went to relax by a lake. She asked me if I did not want to swim a bit, but of course I had no swimming trunks because this trip was not planned (at least not from me ... I'm not so sure about her). She did not want to go swimming, so it cost me a great deal to put my clothes down and go into the lake, especially since we were not the only people on the lake that day. But there were no complaints, and I was too nervous and self-absorbed to look at others' reactions. However, swimming without my bathing trunks was very relaxing and somehow liberating, and I even had the courage to lay dry next to my friend. It was exciting - but not too exciting (if you know what i mean...).
That was only a small step for humanity, but a big step for me;-)

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 7:41 am 
Newly Registered User

When I was about 13 and my sister was about 14, our Mom made us take a bath together to save time as we were getting ready to go to some family function. My sister was allowed to get in the tub and under the soap suds prior to me entering the bathroom.Of course I had to get in the tub completely naked in front of her.At the time I was pretty embarrassed...that's the first time I can recall being naked in front of any female, even if it was my sister...

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 9:16 am 

I was at a Korean bathhouse in Sydney, long since closed down. It was separated into male and female areas but the staff room opened up onto the male side.

All staff, majority female, had a view into a very small part of the men’s area if the staff room door was open. One young female staff member spent a fair bit of time in the staff room looking out the door and saw me as well as others quite a few times.

I really miss that bathhouse.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 9:19 pm 

High school medical exam... was at a minute clinic type office and was in a short gown and white briefs. Embarrassing enough right there doing all sorts of bends and twist in that . Nurse practitioner then lowered my briefs for hernia exam. Super embarrassing at the time but now a good memory!

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:16 pm 
Newly Registered User

I don't have many experience in my life but i remembered when i was very young, some boys with girls, One boy get pansted by the other and all the girls watching and laughing, i laughed a lot too and i found fun that the girls keep the look on the pantsed boy when he was nude

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:53 pm 

It was in front of my sister. I was 25 and she was 18, she came to visit me for some days, and I went out of the shower fully naked. Went to my room and she was there cleaning, so it was the first experience.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:22 pm 
Newly Registered User

Nude with sisters in the bathroom

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 10:18 pm 

A friend wanted to see it.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:25 am 

At a beach that is usually fully nude. I went for a swim and as I was walking out of the water a teenage girl in a bikini, probably about 18 years old, walked right past me and into the water. She was stunning. Gave me a cheeky smile on the way past. I'll never forget it!

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:12 am 
Village Drifter

this was not my first CFNM experience, it was one of my favorites. It was at the physical for the Bundeswehr. In the physical in Germany you had to go through various stations in the eighties and was dressed only in a pair of underpants. At the last station various examinations were carried out and the physical fitness was tested. I was picked up by a young, very attractive, medical assistant from the waiting room and led into the examination room. At a desk sat two elderly ladies, the medical officer and her assistant. "Mr. G.," she introduced me to the nurse and then left the room again. Embarrassingly, the attractive medical assistant had caused an erection with me. Only dressed in underpants, this was not to be overlooked. The two older women acknowledged the sight with a smile. "Take the Pants off," ordered the doctor. The helper got up and came to me. While I stood naked, with penis erect, she measured my head and chest, then weighed me and measured my blood pressure. Afterwards, the doctor listened to the lungs and heart, felt the testicles and checked if the foreskin could be pushed back. On the one hand, I was ashamed of the two women, but on the other hand, I found the situation exciting. My penis remained stiff anyway. Then I had to do twenty squats and pushups. "Well, now they run in a circle for five minutes," the doctor asked me. After that I had to make jumping jacks for three more minutes. The two women were having a good time with my genitals pounding up and down. Finally, the blood pressure was measured again and I was allowed to dress again.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 631 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 64  Next