CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 580 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 58  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:02 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first experience with CFNM happened when I was in high school. We had a female friend living with us for a year and we became very close. Over the months we started experimenting with nudity when it was just us as kids do sometimes. I noticed that I enjoyed seeing her in different stages of undress but I was much more excited in the times that she would see me undressed. One time that she saw me naked I was coming out of the shower and I did not know she was home so I was just in a towel while I walked back to my room when I noticed her in another room. I decided to sit down and talk to her. We talked about casual items and when I went to go back to my room to get dressed my towel 'accidentally' fell down. It was a goof time or both of us.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:03 pm 

I love going out on the balcony with runner shorts of two bigger sizes and without underwear ..

the rest comes by itself

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:38 pm 

My first exerience was in a nightclub where a women I was chatting with wanted to see my newly shaved cock

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:26 pm 

I had CFNM experiences in my last year of high school, which cemented it as a thing for me.
The first was when I was at a swim meet and was standing chatting to my female crush by the side of the pool. Unknown to me, one of my friends crept up behind me and pulled down my trunks to below my knees. She was sitting down at the time, so her head was pretty much in line with my crotch and she got a complete eyeful as I struggled to wrestle my tight speedo trunks back up. And to make matters worse, a lot of people were watching from the stands behind her, who all erupted into laughter. My crush stared at my junk for a few seconds, blushed, and let out a yelp of laughter. And from that moment, she seemed to act a bit superior to me whenever I saw her at swim practie, as if seeing my junk made her in some way superior over me.
Another was when I was at uni and lost a strip poker game with a group of female friends. I begged them to let me keep my pants on but they insisted on getting their 'full prize'. They lined up in front of me and cheered like crazy when my junk came into view, taunting me with pinky signs for the rest of the night.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:12 pm 

I was at a lake with one of my friends, we were going for a swim. We had a part of the beach practically to ourselves. We went for a swim then we started drying off and it was time to change and go home. She took a towel and changed all her clothes behind it, while I decided to just change without covering myself up. She had her back turned to me while I was doing it, but at one point she turned around, looked at me and just smiled.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:36 am 

I haven't had that many CFNM experiences. The only thing I can remember is when I was in grade school and had physical education. After the class when all the boys went to take a shower, we had a female teacher watching us. It was really embarrassing to be naked in front of my teacher.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:17 pm 

My first experience was by accident with my cousin, at the time I used to have a pair of trousers with openable sides, me and my cosin were playing while those trousers get stucked in something and fell off; I thought that should scaried me, but I get excited, in that moment I started to love CFNM.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:10 am 

Hi im a new member. my first experience was in high school. i was in advanced art classes and after school in year 11 sometimes we had a male life model. he would do his poses for about 75 minutes.

our school was mixed gender. we also had female life models.

itbwas a nice experience and led to alot of chat in the playground

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:47 am 
Village Drifter

cnang wrote:
Hi im a new member. my first experience was in high school. i was in advanced art classes and after school in year 11 sometimes we had a male life model. he would do his poses for about 75 minutes.

our school was mixed gender. we also had female life models.

itbwas a nice experience and led to alot of chat in the playground

That's funny, I've thought about looking at signing up to be a life model for an art class as a way of setting myself up for a CFNM situation again

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:55 pm 

After graduating from junior high. Four of us went over to a girl classmates house with 3 girls. We were out by the pool and she said we could swim if we wanted to. She said her brothers friends always swim in their underwear, so we stripped down to our boxers and dove in. Pretty soon the girls were giggling when one guy's penis popped out. He was embarrassed and ran over and pulled my boxers down. The girls were screaming and laughing, and I got this amasing feeling in the pit of my stomach and an instant hard-on. Pretty soon all the guys were naked and the girls had a great time watching us skinny dipping. Great memorY!!1

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 580 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 58  Next