CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:30 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 705 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 71  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 2:59 am 

My first experience was when camping with some friends in high school. This girl I was friendly with, but more as 'one of the guys' was not squeamish about dropping trou when she needed to pop a squat. Was kind of shocked the first couple times it happened, but she played it off as no big deal. Decided to return the favor when I needed to go, and did my business in full view of her and another female friend. They both seemed to like it. I wish I could say it lead to greater things, but, hey, was still a good experience :)

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 5:26 am 
Village Vagabond

My first cfnm experiences started in the 1990’s. My older sister and I were taken each year in the school summer holidays to camp sites on the French west coast. It was on these holidays we visited the naturist and clothing optional beaches. The beaches were vast and not crowded even in high season so going nude was not so difficult although my sister went topless to start with. My awareness of cfnm started around this time, not with my sister but with other girls I encountered on the beach. There were nudists of all ages on the beaches including families with children and teenagers the same age as us. On the clothing optional beaches there were many occasions where I found myself naked near clothed girls and women. The beaches were also used by horse riders and most of these were girls and young women. It took a fair amount of courage at first to be naked near clothed girls around the same age as myself.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 9:23 am 

My freshman year of college the sports team that I was on had a fun scavenger hunt where you would go to different stations and do a challenge. Most involved some kind of drinking or a race or athletic event, etc. One station required one member of your team to streak around the quad with the freshman dorms OR do a bunch of drinking for the entire team that would take way longer. My team for the scavenger hunt had 2 boys and 2 girls and 2 girls were running the station. Both of us boys decided we would man up and do the streaking while all the other girls watched and giggled. Additionally, afterward, another random friend of mine said that his friends mom was visiting the freshman dorms and had seen us streaking!

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 10:41 am 
Village Drifter

sorry my english, this story happened a few years ago ...
I was a very shy teenager, with 15 years old. At that time sometimes appear some questions about sexuality that are funny now but at the time caused distress ...
I was worried because sometimes my balls was low, looked like it was swollen for no reason (everyone knows that this happens on a warm day, the testicles go away from the body to decrease the temperature). But anyway, it was distressing me to the point that I made an appointment with the pediatrician who used to consult me in childhood ...
She was very beautiful, with some 40 years, no kidding, seemed Denise Barbosa from Globonews brasilian tv, until the voice was similar (search on google ...)
I was alone, of course, entered the room, she told me: "hello, I remember that you had asthma, this is the problem now?"
"No, doctor, I think there's something wrong with me, I feel bad sometimes, I get a headache, etc."
She realized that I was too embarrassed to talk about the problem: "can talk, you do not have anything I have not seen yet ..."
I explained the "problem". Obviously she realized it was totally normal, but she began to examine me, she wore gloves and told me to take off my pants and underwear, and stand
She put a stool and sat in front of me, asked me to spread my legs a bit (!) And examined my genitals, I think it took about 3 minutes (I do not know if it's because I was tense, I thought it took too long!).
She examined each testicle with both hands. She placed the index and middle fingers under the testicle with the thumbs placed on top. Rolled the testicle gently between the thumbs and fingers... Sometimes she looked me in the face, grinning, while she was checking up my testicles... And I visibly uncomfortable... After all, the doctor cupped my balls, seemed to feel the weight, I don´t know...

The doctor began to explain, very didactically: "everything is fine, on a hot day like today, the testicles go away from the body because sperm can not tolerate heat; on a cold day, they stay near the body ..."
To my surprise, she repeated: "on a hot day, the ballsac falls to cool the sperm ..." then, she grabbed my balls and pulled slightly down !! She was holding about 5 seconds looking me in the eyes, very serious!
"and on a cold day, the testicles goes up ..." and she pushed my balls up, pressing lightly against my pelvis, did not actually hurt, but I felt discomfort ...
"Another very important thing is to do self-examination from time to time, looking for lumps that may be testicular cancer, I have examined and there is nothing; it is rare, but it happens in young men"
"or ask your girlfriend to do for you!" and laughed ...
"always use condoms"

Better consultation of my life ...

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 2:15 pm 

My first CFNM experience happened with my lab partner during my sophomore year of college—I was still a virgin, shy around girls, and nobody had ever seen me naked.

My lab partner coaxed me to go swimming in a fountain on campus. She fortunately turned around as I took off my pants and shirt to jump in, but as I was getting out, she saw me in my now-very-wet, now-very-transparent white briefs. Very embarrassing. Later, she'd see me entirely naked.

I posted the full story in the experiences sub-forum.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 4:50 pm 

Don’t know if this counts as exactly Cfnm but for my job i was moving boxes and my female co worker was helping me. The issue was i was wearing tight pants and if you’re a guy you know where this is going. Basically, i had huge boner and her being fairly attractive didnt help. As we were moving boxes, i remember we stopped by two girls at the elevator and they pointed at me and whispered. Fun tomes lol.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 7:30 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first CFNM experience occurred when I was a teenager. My family had someone come to clean our house once a week during the day while I was in school. One day, I was home sick and was sleeping into the afternoon naked on my bed with the door open. I woke up to the cleaner giggling, with a huge smile on her face. She apologized and closed the door, but that was all it took to get me hooked.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 10:13 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello I am new here. Ive always been into CFNM and have many experiences and will like to share

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 4:38 am 

I guess my 'first' experience was probably a really silly time when I got pantsed in school.. uniform allowed us to wear anything we wanted to I was wearing joggers. I was also old enough to have moved onto boxers, but the issue there is that boxers are loose! So i was holding a box of books for my teacher and someone came and yanked my trousers down from behind, dragging my boxers down with them!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 7:49 am 

laying down on a massage table and the trainer rolling up my shorts to treat my hamstring and groin injuries

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 705 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 71  Next