CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:06 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 631 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:57 am 
Newly Registered User

I've never had an experience but I've always been into it, been reading stories and such.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:54 am 

My first was a medical experience when I had a scare of something in one of the tubes in a testicle. They decided to do an ultrasound and they used warm lubricant. Of course they asked if an student could assist. She was gorgeous! Oh my god, I'll never forget her long blonde curly hair and steel blue eyes. Of course they covered my penis with a towel but the testicles were exposed. It didn't take long for me to feel my cock getting hard with her applying warm lube to the instrument and rubbing it on my balls. I felt terrified to an extent and also a bit loose. I had to make an adjustment of the towel as my cock got harder. She asked me if everything was alright. I said, well, take a guess. I think if this is going to take any longer you might just see whatever blockage I have clear pretty fast. I think I embarrassed her and the doctor said it wouldn't be much longer. I just kept getting harder and left frustrated as hell because I didn't allow myself to cum, which I'll always regret. I wonder what they were thinking. It seemed to take a good half hour to get those pictures. I older I get and the more I think about it the more I think they were trying to have fun with me. :oops:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:57 am 

My first CFNM experience was probably playing "doctor" as a child with my neighbor or other same aged friends. I think that's when I found out I was interested in it and started exploring further.

And now I'm here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:02 am 

I've never really had many CFNM experiences. I've had a sister's friend walk in on me changing my clothes after getting wet from a rainy day, but she just closed her eyes immediately and left the room.

We didn't really talk about since she didn't see much and we've known each other since I was little.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:47 am 

None yet. Hopefully one day I get a good CFNM experience.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:32 pm 
Newly Registered User

This isn't related to my first cfnm experience but want to ask an off topic question. What happened to the main forum here? Why can't I access it?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:34 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Truth4tooth wrote:
This isn't related to my first cfnm experience but want to ask an off topic question. What happened to the main forum here? Why can't I access it?

How hard did you look?

If you looked around at all, you would have found this: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=2958

The topic of the link is For Newly Registered Members - MUST READ INSTRUCTIONS!

If you really wanted to find out where things are wouldn't that have been a good place to start?

Doug444 - Moderator

Doug

My penis is magical - certified by Brad :lol: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3389&p=39411#p39410

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:38 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi,

Personally, I've never had a cfnm experience :( but hope that one day it will happen.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:16 pm 
Newly Registered User

First CFNM experience was in a changing room for a pool/sauna. Had no idea it was coed. Was changing when suddenly they arrived in the same locker aisle I was in. Was completely surprised by their confidence, just looked straight at me, up and down, and continued to their locker. They waited until I finished drying, and then went to the little changing room.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:35 am 

I had only one experience. It was during a trip with some friends, some years ago. The hostel had communal bathrooms and two female friends saw me showering

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 631 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 64  Next