CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:26 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 631 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:31 am 

Berrocca_addict wrote:
I remember the boys and girls had to change together for Gym/phys ed, up to age 12.

No big deal for the girls, they had skirts as part of uniform, sso, just wrapped that around them.

I remember being watched as I undressed to my underwear by the girls, and feeling weird. Possibly how this began.

We had to do the same until we were 9 - in the same classroom that we did all our normal desk based work. Only down to underwear both changing into sports kit and back into normal clothing. It wasn't unknown- through carelessness or I suppose nascent flashing - for the odd willy to be seen (though never that I remember anything 'interesting' from the girls). That same small rural school during the summer would occasionally go to the local river for a swim, and there we did have to wrap ourselves in towels to change. Girls always helped each other out and held the towel for each other, boys just turned their back so only their bums could be seen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:48 am 

I didn't really think about it at the time - getting rid of it and back to health were more important than any cognition of this event.

But perhaps my first as an adult - as opposed to as a child or young teenager as my other experiences were - was aged 16 when I'd had an operation necessitating a catheter from my bladder. It was placed in during the operation when I was under anaesthetic so I was spared any knowledge or feeling of its insertion, but was removed when I was awake by a nurse looking only a few years older than me, which of course required both lengthy sight of and touching of my penis to get the tube out.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:51 am 

My first real experience with CFNM was in HS, back in the early 90s, with my GF at the time. We had been dating for a few weeks and she was very worried about going "too far" in terms of sex. I on the other hand, being 18yrs old was bursting everytime we were together.

One night at her home we were kissing and I thought it was going to lead somewhere so I started taking my clothes off, expecting her to do the same but she just sat there and watched me. She didn't tell me to stop so I just kept going and she kept watching, which I liked. We spent the next 20 minutes making out in her basement, her completely dressed and me completely naked with a raging hard on.

Unfortunately for me, all I got that night was an intense case of blue balls but it lead to 2 other CFNM experiences with her and I found I really liked being naked in front of her.

I never did have sex with her.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:11 am 

When I was in my teenage years I'd spend summers in a town, far away from a big city where I used to live. There were my ciblings and cousins as well from all over the places. When I started realizing that I really liked showing off, I decided to expose myself a little bit. I went for a "nap" and while the girls were hangin out around me I "accidentaly" took out my ball, letting them just notice it first.
Slowly I started exposing more and more skin and eventually, one day, they saw my full dick out while I was napping.
I really enjoyed their reaction. They laughed but never touched it. I know exactly that one of them took a picture of me sleeping with my cock out, I hope it's still somewhere on her phone :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:34 am 

First time was while getting an x-ray. Had to strip down to my boxers so they could check for a blood clot in my leg.

Female technician was having me move my legs for an obvious upshorts view.

She didn’t overtly look but by the opening in the leg of my shorts, I knew she could see.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:03 pm 
Newly Registered User

Unfortunately in my case, I have never had such an experience, not even with my mom unless I was very young, I could have a couple weeks ago at a Uni Medical, but I was too embarrassed so I asked the female students to step out while the doctor M checked me over, a bit ashamed though I did not let the girls stay.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:52 am 

One night I climbed out of my window naked to go streaking through the neighborhood on a blind thrill. I went pretty far, and was aroused to the point in which I was dribbling precum without even being erect. After a while I couldn't resist anymore and hid behind some bushes and started jerking off. While I was pleasuring myself a car drove by, and when it had gone out of sight I felt something exhilarating like I needed to be seen. I stood up from my bush and walked to the open and waiting for the next car, but what I instead faced was a late night/early morning jogger who turned the corner and saw me in all my naked, erect glory. I felt that exhilarating feeling once more and felt as though my feet were cemented in place and she gradually jogged closer in my direction. I was terrified and aroused at the time time and expected her to take some sort of action, but she just kept jogging right past me without so much as looking at my body. Maybe she didn't notice me? All I know is that I've been trying to recreate the situation since and had little luck. But I can always reflect on it for a good memory.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:19 pm 

My first CFNM experience was a doctor's office. At 18, each of us had to make an individual appointment with a doctor to perform preventive examinations before entering adulthood. After entering the doctor, it turned out that there was a young medical student inside about 23 years old. The doctor told me to remove my shirt and examined it with a stethoscope. Then she told her to take off her pants and stand on the scale. I felt stupid in front of a student who was watching me. Then the doctor told me to stand in front of her and make a slope forward. Then she ordered to turn around and approach them. My penis began to harden slowly. At one point she said that I should take off my boxer shorts, which at first I did not want to agree because of the young student who was looking at me. Unfortunately, the doctor insisted and at the same time pulled off my boxers. At that moment I stood two naked in front of them. The girl timidly looked at my penis. The doctor told her to put on gloves and check if everything is ok with my scrotum. The young student put on gloves and grabbed my penis and picked it up with the other hand to feel my eggs. My penis started to stand as she touched him. At some point a slight discharge appeared. The girl smiled at that moment. Then she told me to put on boxers and that my penis is all right.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:52 pm 
Newly Registered User

I've never had a true CFNM experience except with a few significant others in private situations, but I did have a close encounter back in college that I've always kicked myself for not taking advantage of. Some of my female friends said I should come watch TV with them, so I went over and found all 3 of them watching TV, each covered from the neck down in blankets. I asked what was going on and they told me they were having "naked girl time". Then one offered me a blanket and suggested "it could just be naked time...". For context, all three of these girls were in casual relationships, and they definitely wouldn't be interested in me, so I knew nothing sexual would happen. I almost did it, but the thought of popping a boner in front of them was mortifying so I mumbled something about homework and stumbled my way out. I found out a few months later it was apparently a prank to see if they could get me to do it, and they were actual all completely dressed under the blankets! Maybe if I had discovered CFNM just a bit sooner I would have been a much more willing participant than they would have ever expected.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:08 am 

First I can remember would be when I had to strip off in front of a nurse

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 631 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 64  Next