CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:42 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi
New member here. I've had several experiences, many of them are not accidents per se, but part of my job(s).

My first cfnm experience (and the only one not originated from work) was in college. I was part of a swimming team and one day after practice, two girls sneaked into the locker room as a dare (or so they said) while me and other 2 members were changing. The other two guys were in underwear but I was walking out of the showers buck naked. The girls started giggling as they saw me and I stood shocked and embarrassed for a split second, took me a while to react and cover myself with a small towel I had on my hands but by then the girls had ran out.
In retrospect that seems to have been a trigger for me... I think I became a bit of an exhibitionist afterwards

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:17 pm 

At a beach in California. It was clothing optional, and while I chickened our at first, there were a bunch of men partaking and a handful of women, who clearly enjoyed it. It was exciting seeing their reactions and interest in the situations!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:51 pm 
Newly Registered User

When I was in college my phone rang at 11:30 on a Friday night. It was a girl I had a crush on who lived on the floor above me. Her name was Anna and she invited me up to hang out with her roommates Mollie and Kathy. I of course went up there and the girls were already about 3 drinks in. They were all flirting with me and after a half hour or so it came up in the conversation that Mollie was pretty well versed in judo. So well versed in fact both Anna and Kathy said to me " we think Mollie could beat you up ! "

Now at the time all 3 of us were 21 years old I was 5-11 and 210 solid pounds, Molly fairly tall at 5-7 but waif like at about 125 or so lbs. I said it wouldn't be fair as I was so much bigger than her, and male and I didn't want to hurt her. This statement seemed to irk Mollie and if she originally didn't want to wrestle she did now. She went to change and came back wearing a black leotard and she had her long brown hair in a pony tail. Molly was kind of plain looking, flat chested, certainly not ugly but not a head turner either.

I was wearing gym shorts and a T shirt and I said something like ok let's get this over with thinking being so much bigger and stronger I would end this rather quickly and be done with this silliness. I couldn't have been more wrong. Mollie actually knew jiu jitsu a fighting technique that uses an opponent's strength and size against them. She gave me an ass kicking for the ages. Repeatedly I would go to grab her and she would flip me or leg sweep me or put me in some kind of joint lock or arm bar. I was SO totally outclassed it was ridiculous.

The whole time Kathy and Anna were laughing at my predicament and trash talking me-- " ooh is skinny Molly too much for the big strong man?" " don't hurt her now !" stuff like that. After about 15 minutes I was whipped ! Sore hurt and embarrassed. She had me in a schoolgirl pin I looked up at Molly who wasn't breathing hard but had a flushed,elated look on her face. It was a weird feeling I was confused, surprised, humiliated and sore and embarrassed getting whipped by a girl half my size and yet strangely turned on. I got a VERY hard erection which of course Kathy and Anna noticed immediately. They started giggling and said "Oh my God he is turned on by you kicking his ass Mollie!" She turned around saw my erection and bust out laughing...

Anna said " Hold him there " to Mollie and she tugged off my shorts and underwear. My erect cock got momentarily caught on my underwear but as Anna kept tugging it sprang into view. All 3 girls were laughing and Kathy said my cock looked like a diving board at the pool after someone dove in. Molly had me pinned I couldn't move, Anna and Kathy got markers and wrote in black letters "LOSER" on my erect dick and colored my penis head red. This being the 1980s Anna went and got a Polaroid camera and took several pics of Mollie sitting on me with my decorated dick pointing due north.

Mollie then said to me "say mistress Molly you are my superior and I am your lowly bitch." I repeated that and she said "OK I am going to let you up. You will remove your shirt so you are totally nude and you will masturbate for us to show us how much you enjoyed being beaten up by a woman. If you refuse I will beat you up some more and just so you know I was only going about 30 % when I kicked your ass just now."
By now my brain had sort of disassociated from my body, I was scared of her yet turned on and needed relief. She let me up I took off my shirt and stood in front of the 3 women and began to jack off. Anna of course is taking pictures.
It didn't take long maybe 90 seconds at most and I shot a HUGE wad of cum for them. Kathy jumped back a screeched a little, she was wearing cutoff jean shorts and a pretty good spurt of cum landed on her bare foot. Mollie grabbed me by the hair and had me lick my cum off of her foot. She then threw me a roll of paper towel and told me to clean myself off as well as the floor.

She then made me stand with my nose in the corner as they looked at the pics and laughed and recalled our "fight." Finally after what seemed like an eternity they let me go home, keeping my clothes as a trophy. Kathy was a bit bigger than the other girls and gave me a pair of her pink panties to wear home. This actually was more embarrassing than being nude as I could barely get them over my thighs. It covered my balls but most of my dick was still exposed. Of course on the stairwell I run into 2 drunk girls on their way back from the bar who busted out laughing when they saw me.

I made it back to my room wondering what the hell just happened. Of course now I know I was set up by the 3 devious women but it got me on the CFNM highway. I over the years have run into women well versed in hand to hand fighting who occasionally like to humiliate a guy in wrestling for fun.

The girls as far as I know just shared the pics with each other but teased me for the remainder of the school year about being beaten up by a smaller woman.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:39 am 

My first true experience was at a BDSM club. I was playing with a young Domme I had met there, I started out in just a pair of boxer briefs while she led me around the club trying out different equipment. When we got to the electric chair she said you feel the electricity better if you’re naked, so without even thinking about it I took my underwear off. I am Immediately felt very comfortable And decided to stay naked for the rest of the night And pretty much any other time I went into the dungeon after that. Now on Femdom party nights the males are required to be naked in the dungon.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:32 pm 
Newly Registered User

One of my first true CFNM experiences was with a female doctor, a dermatologist who was examining me for a skin cancer. She was an attractive woman about late 30s or early 40s. I was not yet 20. She asked me to take off my clothing except for my underwear and told me she would return to the examining room shortly.

I did as I was told and when she returned she introduced a nurse who stayed throughout the examination. This nurse was younger, probably in her 20s and she was a tall slender woman, quite nice to look at. When the examination began, I was pleased when the doctor looked at me thoroughly from head and face, down to my feet. While she was examining my midsection she pulled down the back of my underwear to view my buttocks, and inquired if I thought there were any issues "in my front". I truthfully said I didn't know and she asked if I objected to her checking me out. I agreed and she pulled my underwear down to my knees and asked me to lie down on my back on the examining table. This was way beyond what I was expecting, especially with the nurse looking on as well.

It didn't take the doctor long to look around my crotch and genitals and she used her hands to move my penis and scrotum around. I began thinking about the potential of an erection as well as the assessment she and the nurse might have about the size of my equipment. But as I said, the whole review was only a minute or two long. Afterward, I realized that I really enjoyed the examination and wished it had taken longer, but the good news was that she found no issues with my skin. Even though I returned for future visits, there was no more nudity involved. All in all, the experience reinforced my CFNM interest.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:27 am 

I went for boyzilian waxing and the therapist was a rather young (late 20s) lady. It took everything in me to prevent popping a boner, and just maintain a semi hard-on throughout the waxing. Of course, I did have an erection for brief periods of time. She had to hold it out of the way and manoeuver my penis around in order to wax all areas of the groin. Spreading my legs slightly so that she could access my butthole was a very embarrassing experience (while also being quite a turn on).

Highlight was when she reached over to get something from across me and her bare forearm (as opposed to her gloved hands doing the waxing) grazed across the tip of my erect penis. I visibly shivered a little and I think she may have noticed. Great times. :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:29 pm 
Newly Registered User

Never had a real experience, but nude beach seems to be the most fun.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:29 am 
Newly Registered User

My first experience was at a CO beach.
Its always exciting when someone looks but the only person I really impress is myself.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:52 pm 

Fooled around with a girl after taking her back to my place from the bar; eventually we ended up with me completely naked on my back deck with her wearing all her clothes. Best blowjob of my life.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:25 am 

It was when I was cleaning the male locker room into a public swimming pool. Guys there seems not embarrased being naked while I cleaned the room. It was pretty cool for me, lol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:50 am 

Platosparakeet99 wrote:
Going to a female doctor when I was around 7. She reached into my pants and felt my dick. I don’t know why she did that

You were only 7 years old and you still remember it! So it should have affected you?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:17 am 

MrSpankyLee wrote:
My first experience was for a sports physical when I was in High School. It happened quickly and I didn’t have time to process it as it was happening but it stayed with me and I remember it clearly 20 years later.

20 Years ago and still remembering it, wow, can you explain a little bit more please?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:02 am 

First time was surprising a female friend while hanging out at her place. Came into the room naked and I loved the look on her face.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:06 am 

My second time was in college and streaking in front of a friend from the dorm.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:07 pm 

I was at my aunt's house and decided to take a shower. So I asked for a towel and she said, "You can undress, I'll get it for you." Then I got completely naked and started to get in the shower. the door was open. Then she came with the towel in her hands and put it over the sink and left, not without first taking a good look at my cock. I was 20 at the time.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:13 pm 

My 1st cfnm experience was when I was around 12-13 years old and my tuition teacher had a wired way of punishment.

Used to strip us naked in front of other tuition students including female students if we don't do the given home work

I started enjoying the cfnm experience so much that purposely used to not do my homework and enjoy being naked in front of the other girl students

It was fun that time coz they even used to tease me in school saying hope you have not done your homework Today also..and I just used to shy away with an erection.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:10 am 

My first cfnm was when i was around 8. I was at the local swimming pool with my mother, when i met two female classmates. We agreed that we meet later. However my mother always demanded, that i change between wet and dry swimtrunks , so i wont get sick.
And of course just when i was changing, they arrived. They stood there and waited until i was finished, they were really relaxed about it (also never mentioned it later), so i was just a little bit embarrassed.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:36 pm 

If I had to pick one event that really kicked it all into high gear, it was a visit to a masseuse who didn't leave the room for me to get undressed and get under the sheet like they normally do. She just stood there and kept talking to me. Eventually (after maybe 5 minutes or so) I started unbuttoning my shirt, thinking that would clue her in to the fact that I was ready to get to the massage, and that she would excuse herself for me to get ready. But she just kept on talking. So I took my shirt off and we talked a few more minutes. Then I sat down and slowly took off my shoes and socks. Still not a move from her, so I stood up and started taking off my belt and unbuttoning my jeans. Again, she just kept talking and didn't even so much as bat an eye to my undressing right in front of her. So I slid my jeans down and stepped out of them, then folded them nice and neatly and placed them on the pile with my other stuff. The conversation still didn't stop at that point, so I figured she expected me to undress fully. So I just slipped out of my briefs and we stood there quite a while longer just talking - me nude and her dressed in her scrubs - before the massage finally got underway. I would say at least another 5 or 10 minutes of chatting this way. And it was a normal massage. No funny business. Even though some bit of nudity is expected during a massage, the way this happened, it was definitely not typical. And I have been in search of these types of situations ever since.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:18 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first experience with CFNM was in college. During the holidays I stayed with a friend that lived near my school, because the weather made it difficult to travel.

They had a hot tub on their deck. After dinner the second night, his mom suggested a soak. It was a cold winter, so we were all in for warming up. She then said it's "clothing optional" and that I was welcome to wear or not wear whatever made me comfortable.

We went back to my friend's room to change. I asked if she was serious. He said yes, that he went nude all the time, like it was totally normal.

I was pretty excited about the idea, so didn't hesitate to remove my clothes as he did and follow him back out to the deck. To my surprise, between being nervous and the cold, I was able to keep things under control.

His parents and sister joined us shortly after. His dad was naked, but his mom and sister were both wearing bikinis. They seemed very comfortable with the guys being naked, however.

I was uncomfortable at first, but quickly started to enjoy myself. Fortunately, I had many other opportunities that week.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:07 pm 

My first real CFNM experience was in college (like most of my experiences). I was living in a campus dorm at the time and my roommate was out of town for the weekend. It was a Saturday morning around 8 am and I was planning on going to the dining hall for breakfast. Since it was the weekend almost no one was up at this time. I had one female friend, Jess, who was an early bird like me and ask her if she wanted to join me for breakfast. She accepted my invitation and said she would meet me at my room in 30 minutes.

While I had been up for awhile I had not yet gotten out of bed, so I decided to shower before she arrived. My dorm only had communal showers so I packed up my shower kit, towel, and phone and headed to the bathroom.

A little about myself, I was 6'2'' and 174 lbs at the time. I was tall and scrawny because I played a lot of soccer but didn't work out much. I used to love these showers because the water pressure is great and the water never gets cold. So I ended up taking another one of my long showers and lost track of time. Before I knew it 30 minutes had passed and I didn't realize until I got out of the shower, checked my phone and saw I had a text from Jess letting me know she was outside my room. I quickly wiped myself dry so I wasn't dripping wet, wrapped my towel around me and walked out.

When I saw Jess standing outside of my dorm room door I apologized for losing track of time and told her I'd be ready in just a minute. She said, "no worries" and proceeded to talk about something random (I can't remember what but she always has some random topic to talk about). I then opened my door and walked in to get changed. She just continued talking, walked in behind me and shut the door.

I guess I should give a brief description of my room. When you walk into my room through the front door directly in front of you, on the other side of the room adjacent to the door is a large window. Directly to the right of the door is my bed, lined up perpendicular to the door, and on the other side of my bed is a sink and mirror. The room is very small, like 10'x10'.

So at this point I'm a bit confused because I knew she must know I'm naked under my towel and still have to change, so why did she walk in? She just kept talking and walked over to the window and just stood there looking out the window. I went to the sink on the other side of my bed to brush my teeth while we continued talking about this and that. I was not looking directly at her but could see her through the mirror while I brushed my teeth. At one point I saw her glance my direction. All of a sudden my mind started to come up with the idea that Jess wanted to see me naked. I decided to change the subject to football (which she's passionate about) and she completely turns around to look at me.

I acted like I didn't know she turned around and finished brushing my teeth. Then, with my back still facing her, I untied my towel from around my waist and started drying my back, completely exposing my ass to her. She kind of stumbled on her words for a second but then kept taking as if nothing was wrong. Because I didn't want her to think I caught her looking, I avoided looking at her through the mirror. Then I started drying my hair, this exposed my entire naked body to her from behind and allowed me to look at her through the mirror without letting her know I'm looking. She was still completely turned around still facing me while my naked back is completely exposed to her! This got me a bit excited and made my want to go a little further.

directly to the left of the sink are two closets, one for me and one for my roommate. The closet furthest from the sink is mine and it has a hook in it where I hang my towel. I wrap my towel back around my waist and walk over to the closet, still talking to Jess. I glance over at her and she's now on her phone and facing the window. Perfect. I then quickly strip off my towel and hand it up in my closet, leaving me completely naked just to the right of Jess. If she just turned her head just slightly to the right she would see me standing there in all of my glory.

Now this is where I got extremely ballsy. I didn't have any clean underwear or pants in my closet. All of my clean clothes were in my dresser, which was next to the door. Now semi hard and handing proudly, I walk across the room completely naked with no way to cover myself. To my complete surprise, Jess turns completely around and starts asking me about some phone app. She doesn't hesitate at all and just stares at me as I walk to my dresser, completely naked and exposed. I try not to react. I open my underwear drawer and start searching for a clean pair. Jess just walks right up to me and start showing me her app. I'm still completely naked at this point and I looked down at her phone and noticed it's placed directly above my dick! I can only assume she did this as an excuse to see my package up close. This got me really excited and my penis quickly becomes fully erect.

So here I am, just standing completely naked and erect with my clothed friend that I've known for over a year. Jess just starts to giggle nervously and this made me get a little nervous myself. So I quickly picked out a pair of underwear, through them on, then started to help Jess with her phone.

After that I finished getting dressed and we headed out for breakfast. That was all that happened that day between us but it was just the first of many times I was naked in front of her.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 64  Next