CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 735 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 74  Next
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:29 am 
Newly Registered User

My first experience was at a CO beach.
Its always exciting when someone looks but the only person I really impress is myself.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:52 pm 

Fooled around with a girl after taking her back to my place from the bar; eventually we ended up with me completely naked on my back deck with her wearing all her clothes. Best blowjob of my life.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:25 am 

It was when I was cleaning the male locker room into a public swimming pool. Guys there seems not embarrased being naked while I cleaned the room. It was pretty cool for me, lol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:50 am 

Platosparakeet99 wrote:
Going to a female doctor when I was around 7. She reached into my pants and felt my dick. I don’t know why she did that

You were only 7 years old and you still remember it! So it should have affected you?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:17 am 

MrSpankyLee wrote:
My first experience was for a sports physical when I was in High School. It happened quickly and I didn’t have time to process it as it was happening but it stayed with me and I remember it clearly 20 years later.

20 Years ago and still remembering it, wow, can you explain a little bit more please?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:02 am 

First time was surprising a female friend while hanging out at her place. Came into the room naked and I loved the look on her face.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:06 am 

My second time was in college and streaking in front of a friend from the dorm.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:07 pm 

I was at my aunt's house and decided to take a shower. So I asked for a towel and she said, "You can undress, I'll get it for you." Then I got completely naked and started to get in the shower. the door was open. Then she came with the towel in her hands and put it over the sink and left, not without first taking a good look at my cock. I was 20 at the time.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:13 pm 

My 1st cfnm experience was when I was around 12-13 years old and my tuition teacher had a wired way of punishment.

Used to strip us naked in front of other tuition students including female students if we don't do the given home work

I started enjoying the cfnm experience so much that purposely used to not do my homework and enjoy being naked in front of the other girl students

It was fun that time coz they even used to tease me in school saying hope you have not done your homework Today also..and I just used to shy away with an erection.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:10 am 

My first cfnm was when i was around 8. I was at the local swimming pool with my mother, when i met two female classmates. We agreed that we meet later. However my mother always demanded, that i change between wet and dry swimtrunks , so i wont get sick.
And of course just when i was changing, they arrived. They stood there and waited until i was finished, they were really relaxed about it (also never mentioned it later), so i was just a little bit embarrassed.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 735 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 74  Next