CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:42 am 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

This topic thread is for newbies to post memorable CFNM experiences (not necessarily their first as that is a different topic thread). And if you have pictures of the experience, you'll be very appreciated!

Post subject: The right moment
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:11 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

This is not my first time at CFNM, but it is a time I especially remember it because it was the very first time for her. She had not been used to anything like it in her life. This is a shortened version of a longer story.

It was about twenty-five years ago and to this day I still think about it. I have not seen her in all those years, since life forced us apart, yet I still see her in almost every lady that I have met since then. I see her, I see us, in my mind’s eye from long ago and wonder what would happen if this lady that I am chatting with now was her. Would I have done what I did, what would her reaction be, would she like it or not? Several times, I have almost copied that moment and have had to catch myself in reminding myself that this or that lady was not her.

It was on a Saturday evening at dusk. That I do remember from that long ago. Her name was Brenda; we had met at a local ski area where I work and that meeting had turned into what they call, for better or worse, a relationship. Neither of us had anticipated it or had particularly been seeking that in each other, but we wound up there anyway and we enjoyed it. Brenda was thirty-three then. She was a divorcing mother of two kids. Their divorce was like trench warfare, with the kids stuck in the no man’s land. She had married young. Like so many of her sisters stuck in rural areas, she had let the sweet promises convince her only to discover when it was too late that they led into a trap. It had been a means of escape from waitressing or some other dead end job. Now she was trying to extricate herself from that mistake and, in a way, that led to what transpired on that Saturday.

Brenda had picked up the hobby of photography to help take her mind off the warfare of their divorce. It was her mother’s suggestion. She was taking classes in it at the community college. Her ex ridiculed her for it, but, after we met, I encouraged her and encouragement from a guy was not something that she was used to after the years in her bad marriage. It took her a long time to get used to this.

At first, I had not thought about posing naked for her. But as we got going with each other, I began to think that it might be possible. I had experience in modeling naked for a woman’s camera, thought it had been a long time before this. I had loved it then, and could almost recall each pose and I had even been the one to initiate some of the sessions where I was naked and she was dressed as she shot me. Maybe, I thought, just maybe, I could rekindle this and open Brenda up to new possibilities. As Brenda began to warm up to the idea of actually snapping a picture of a guy, I began to think that it might be possible. Whenever her kids were away at their father’s, Brenda would snap pictures of me. She was nervous about it as we started out and I avoided trying to be too assertive about it.

One that Saturday we had gone to a little league game. Her son was playing in it. The kids were going to their father’s place after the game. It was a holiday and we knew that we had a three day weekend, so we had the next day and a half to ourselves before we had to retrieve them from the father’s place. We walked around town doing photographs. I was the model; Brenda was the photographer. We were just goofing around. She was laughing a lot, enjoying a certain sense of freedom from the divorce and the responsibilities of being a single parent.

It was dusk when we returned to her place. The plan was to get ready to go out to dinner someplace. I was doing the dishes that we had left when I heard a snap behind me and felt a streak of white pop across me. I turned to her and saw the lens pointed straight at me, a mischievous smile on her face.

Then, it came to me that the time was right. There was the moment. I’m not sure where this thought materialized from, but it came to me. Should I grab it? While I thought I knew her, I wondered how well I knew her. Would she mind it, especially as she had not asked me? She was still nervous about her role as a photographer and asking a man to do this or that for her lens. I had understood this and I always tried to give her latitude for it. If I took this risk, though, I knew that there was no idea to fathom the answer.

I went for it.

I gave her a big kiss, then stepped away, and began disrobing. I had done it before for Mona, just like that, and now I did it for Brenda. I thought of those times as I was doing it for Brenda. As it was late spring, there was not much on anyway, and it was soon on the floor. I have not forgotten that look of stunned surprise in her eyes, as if someone had struck her from behind with a bat. The camera merely stood at parade rest around her neck and as she tried to take in what was happening in front of her.

A few seconds later, I stood before her completely naked. Then some compulsion made me turn around and walk away. I was walking toward a set of stairs leading up to the second floor and the bedrooms. In some picture I had once seen a naked lady with her back turned toward the photographer. She was throwing a look over her shoulder of “are you coming,” “I’ll be waiting,” or something of like mode. I do not know why that flashed into my mind, but it was there and I used it. I was as naked as that lady, and there was a photographer fully dressed behind me. I felt more feminine than masculine as I threw that inviting look over my shoulder and said that “I’ll be waiting and bring the camera,” at a woman almost paralyzed with astonishment.

I walked up to the bedroom and sat on the bed in front of the mirror to wait for Brenda. I heard her footsteps. Then her arm appeared from behind the open door, still covered in the sweatshirt she had on, and finally her whole self, still dressed. She sat beside me, the lens still resting on her chest.

“Go ahead,” I told her.

“Are you sure?” she asked me, as if afraid to proceed for some reason.

“Yes,” I told her. “Look in the mirror how I am naked for you and your camera. Enjoy it.”

With one hand, I guided the lens to her eyes. She looked at me with a quizzical expression, then realized the extent of the beautiful truth facing her and she pointed it down below the waist at a prominence that was certainly sticking up. She fired.

We were on our way. I would not get dressed again until we had to retrieve the kids and Brenda was hooked after her first adventure with it. She could not get enough of it.

Post subject: Re: The right moment
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:29 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

That's a great story, poseforher, and I can see why it was so memorable. I had a somewhat similar situation with a friend many years ago. We met at work (my part time second job), but I don't remember if she was a former coworker or not when I was her model. I think she was a little nervous asking me to pose, but was the instigator. She had been a photography art student and told me she had some ideas for a project she wanted to. It was also something personal, rather than a school assignment. If memory serves me correctly, by that time, I had already had some experience as a nude model for the local university art department, and she was aware of that fact. If I hadn't started working as a nude model, my friend would have known that in the past, I had posed for nude photos for my then girlfriend, now former wife (thus the reason I had to work at various second jobs). Anyway, she told me that she wanted to take some pictures, and we made arrangements for her to come over to my house. She told me that she wanted pictures of me in the guest bedroom. Partly to tease her, and also because she hadn't specifically mentioned nudity, I met her in the spare bedroom, wearing a pair of gym shorts that were loose, but only a little bigger than speedo type swim trunks, and asked her how she wanted me to pose. I think she was a bit surprised and possibly disappointed at my choice of clothing, but she took her pictures. I think it might have been the next week when she told me that she wanted to get some more pictures. We made arrangements for her to come over to my house again, and once again I met her in the bedroom wearing my shorts. She still seemed to be a little nervous about telling me what she wanted, but did say that she didn't want me to wear the shorts while I posed. Playing dumb, and still teasing her, I acted confused. I asked her what she wanted me to wear, since the shorts apparently wasn't what she had in mind. This time, she specifically let me know that she wanted me naked. I pulled off my shorts and asked her where and how she wanted me to pose. I let her know that my nude posing was not going to be limited to a single, you can't see anything beefcake type photo, unless that was what she wanted. I also asked her if her project idea was to have side by side photos of a model, dressed and nude, and would basically want the same poses as the last time. I honestly don't remember her response, or even the type of poses I did for her, but nothing would have been left to the imagination. She took her photos and asked if I wanted to take pictures of her, to sort of make things even. As far as I was concerned, this was an "I like you as a friend" type relationship, but did take a couple of photos that I never got to see if the film was even developed. This is something that happened over ten years ago. The last time I asked her about the project, she told me that she still hadn't done anything, but still had the photos. The last time I mentioned the photos, and how I'd be interested in seeing how I had changed over the years, she didn't answer that part of my message.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:54 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

acfnmfan2:

Thanks much for the comments. I appreciate it. I can still see her, stunned, as though she had been hit from behind, almost unable to move, as I disrobed in front of her suddenly and then turned around and flashed that look at her as I walked upstairs to the bedroom to await her. It was wild and I still have not forgotten it. At first she was nervous, almost afraid of it, but then after she had a few turns with it, she became aggressive with her camera, almost like a piranha:) Nothing was left to the imagination. I hope to work on more stories when I can get the time.

Thanks for your story. Man, you were awfully lucky with that lady coming back to shoot you again and that she even asked if you wanted to take shots of her as well:) Most ladies probably would not have come back and I was surprised that she even came to your house. Good story, though:) That's a bummer that when you asked her later on, she seemed uninterested in it.

About twenty years ago, I had something similar. I met a lady photographer at the dawn of the Internet age, back when AOL and CompuServe had risen to take financial advantage of this new realm of cyberspace. After several months of chatting online, we agreed to meet in person and she had asked if she could photo me. I readily assented and met her in her hometown, about a hundred miles away. For two days we did pictures and then I went home. Like you, I had experience as a model and in the nude as well. I love being naked on camera and I deliberately teased this lady, trying to be as subtle about it as I knew how to be and I was no expert. She enjoyed the time and I figured that would be the last of it. Much to my astonishment, she emailed me several days later to ask if I would not mind coming down again. I was the first model she'd ever worked with and she wanted to do some more work. I typed in with a joke about a Playgirl Centerfold (I cannot remember what I said here, but that was the gist of it), and, somewhat to my surprise, she said that's what she wanted to do. I agreed to it and she was incredulous at that:) And it is another story I want to write about when I get the time:)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:15 pm 

Fantastic memories, the idea of being in front of a woman’s camera while wearing just a smile is certainly enticing. Even moreover when the woman knows she wants it but isn’t sure how to ask exactly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:22 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

"Fantastic memories, the idea of being in front of a woman’s camera while wearing just a smile is certainly enticing. Even moreover when the woman knows she wants it but isn’t sure how to ask exactly."

Thanks much Ru... It was fun. I can tell you what wearing nothing but a smile in front of a woman's camera is like. It was even more fun to to know that was what she wanted, yet she was too nervous to ask because she was not used to a guy being approachable like that. Then, there you are, wearing absolutely nothing and she's got that camera in her hands, you don't mind being naked while she is the other way, and she is suddenly beginning to realize that this is real:) I've experienced that several times in the past. I've had photographesses start from being really nervous to becoming raging tigers behind the lens after they got used to it:) One of them was that lady who I joked with about the Playgirl Centerfold (This being the age before the net and the web:)) With her, I went from still shoots to camcorder (again I was partly to blame..lol:)), and that was exciting:)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:14 pm 

My most memorable experience was years ago. I was driving a girl i knew home from work. While driving, she slid her hand in my shorts and took out my member. She proceeded to give a blowjob. I tried to stop but she said to keep driving. as i pulled onto her street i finished. She just got out of the car without saying a word, just smiled. looked at me with my dick out and waved goodbye.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:38 am 

I drive Rideshare. I once had a group of 4 women in my vehicle. I told them they could dare me to do anything. They dared me to take my clothes off for the rest of the ride home. at the end they dared me to run around the car...and I had to kiss one while I was fully nude. Since then, when asked my craziest story...I tell riders. Frequently I do get dared to do it again.

Here is the list of times I’ve been nude in the rideshare vehicle.
1) listed above (about 15 min)
2) for 2 women, at the end—they asked me to sit fully nude in the backseat with them
3) for 4 women, (40 min ride) they couldn’t stop laughing. They kept trying to take pictures. I walked them to the door and took a photo with the 4 of them
4) for a 21st birthday—just drove with no shirt
5) for 3 women, about 20 min. Walked them to the door nude. Was about 18 degrees. It was someone’s birthday. They loved it
6) for 4 women, 13 min ride...only one ever to the bar instead of from. Had to cover up 5 min or so away to avoid being seen.

All give me thrills just thinking about them.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:04 am 

Strip poker.
Simply play lots of stupid hand and end up naked in front of 2 fully clothed girls and 2 half naked boys :D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:53 am 

Growing up was stripped by the girl who lived next door and 2 of her friends

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:05 am 

Probably being in the locker room changing for a swimming class and our female school teacher opened the door slightly just to shout in the room 'hurry up everyone' but could easily see a few naked guys.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:58 am 
Village Drifter

I have so many great memories of a CFNM nature. I live a very busy lifestyle. The clock haunts me again at this moment. My tech just arrived. It's time to work. He and I first met while serving a CFNM party in New Orleans.

The lady who was just on the phone with me has enjoyed a variety of CFNM antics together since 2007. She was going to start today with an early-morning CFNM coffee service at my office. But a doctor visit yesterday ordered her bedrest today. So we just had a phone conversation with coffee in different places. The conversations are a special part of our CFNM times. They can develop special friendships that endure. Friendships that started with and may continue to include the most frivolous and sexy CFNM activities.

The first time we met, she was this spirited lady near 40 dancing on a bar at a birthday party. Right next to her was the young lady who was celebrating her 19th birthday. Another lady present had arranged for me to be an entertaining surprise for the birthday girl. To make an adventurous and wonderful longer story unfortunately short, I was the naked male model server for the rest of the evening.

The men present were either pleasantly supportive or indifferently tolerant. Some ladies only smiled with approval. Some were present as half of a couple. Though a couple of these partnered ladies were among the most playful with the encouragement of secure men who loved to see their ladies have a little harmless fun. Some folks were more interested in the routine karaoke night, less aware of the bartender's birthday party before arrival. I never again saw most of the people who were there that evening. I never knew most of their names. But a few called weeks or months later hoping for a similar party entertainment service.

The bartender birthday girl became one of my best models and a dear friend. Another trail of great experiences to follow. The 40 year old also modeled photo sets in my studio and for a couple of workshops, as our friendship became quite special too. Ladies parties that followed occasionally included both, and the lady who arranged the event in which we met. The only act common to all of our meetings were hugs. CFNM was not a thing every time. But it was half to most of the times with our individual meetings which greatly outnumbered the occasional group events. Sometimes coffee or tea service was simple and polite, and although sexy, were not overtly erotic. Many were more playful or indulged a voyeur favorite with a sensual solo performance highlight. Or an interactive experience entirely compliant with the lady's desire. Once, the 2 younger ladies were both pregnant at the same time and sunbathed only their bellies with me nude between them on my patio. We wish we had a photo of that great memory. We speak of it often. The near-40 year old is now a 53 year old fitness buff. Our CFNM times together have ranged from mild to very wild. Thirteen years of fantasies and curiosities indulged. Untainted by the pressure of a self-serving male pursuit. To only receive more graciously has been more than fulfilling for me. A smile is always enough, and all I ever ask for.

*I was going to include a photo or few of the ladies mentioned. But I can't see how to do it conveniently. I will learn the compliant link method when I have more time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:24 am 

most of my exp. comes from chatroulette.

i was playing "games" where girls could make me take off things if they won. i always made it super easy - and girls like winning - so in the end i´ve always been the naked one

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:13 pm 

Several years ago i was at nude beach in Spain. It was a nice warm day and i was on my belly. My nipples squeezed out on the sides. Two men ( adult) came right next to me and laid down on their towels. We started talking about where we are from and so on. It was nice. Turned out they were from usa and talked about lack of free space and relatively lack of respect and tolerance for public nudity in good part of their country. After a while i saw that both men were slightly excited but older one was not at all subtle about it. When i asked whats going on and told them about my love for compliments, older got more excited. It was fun teasing him. We kept on talking for about 2 hours until i had to leave. Before that i asked if older one is always excited on nudist beach. And younger one said - yes dad has always been like this. My jaw dropped - they were really father and son just enjoying good time together. It was very memorable and sorta hot.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:09 am 
Village Drifter

I'm still waiting for my first one..........being seen naked by a girlfriend while getting out of bed isn't exactly CFNM. I don't think, at least.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:26 pm 
Village Drifter

This is my first use/test of ImgBB. As a follow-up to my story a few days ago, this is the birthday girl. Sorry about the dark blurry pic. The little camera was struggling in the dim light. I was helping her stock and clean to close this night. We did that fairly often.

host pictures

A better look with light, but just our faces before the naked service part:

host pictures

This is the lady that arranged the birthday service. We've had so many CFNM fun times through many years:

host pictures

And this is the lady who was near 40 then, and continues to enjoy our CFNM at 53:

host pictures

I have many photos from that fun night. But it was me taking photos of others. Very few include me. This was a pleasant lady who called a couple of months later to serve her sister's birthday party. I look drunk but I'm not. That's what happens with real photo ambushes:

host pictures

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:57 pm 

While hiking in a clothing optional place a group of 4 young girls (probably around 17-20) in their bikini’s they came up to me as I was lying there naked in the sun and asked about what is up ahead and how to get to one of the waterfalls. So I stood up and was talking to them for about 5 minutes all while standing there naked and then they went on. Later they came by me again and the one thanked me and said they enjoyed the day. I hope they enjoyed the site of me naked.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:42 am 
Village Vagabond

This is in a gay situation, but very CFNM and sexy to me. I was at a gay bar, so the restrooms are just a big trough basically and everyone can see each other, and there is one stall with a flimsy door. at the back. This is a pretty common setup...

There are facilities for women, but sometimes they are full, or women just choose not to use them.

When women need to use the restroom they come in, always in groups, to the stall in the back, so one woman will use the restroom while the others watch the door.

The thing is they have full view of all the guys, and think it's really fun to watch, since the assumption is that people are gay. Most women are polite about it, and don't make a big deal, but some definitely take advantage of the situation.

Pretty much none of the guys care, and are focused on each other and don't have hang ups about women coming in the restroom, but there is no where you can go really to pee without some clothed women being able to look at you do it, often your friends.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:58 am 

A few years ago it was a very hot summer, I was working naked in the garden. Our garden is surrounded by bushes so nobody from the street gets a view. I wanted to get something to drink from the house and entered the kitchen. I hadn't noticed that my wife had a girl friend visiting her. From the living room you can see into the kitchen through a mirror in the hallway. I noticed that the friend was watching me in the mirror. I pretended I didn't notice and started playing with my cock. I found the situation very erotic. The friend not realizing I had noticed her attention. My wife hadn't noticed anything. After a few minutes I was very hard. Suddenly someone rang the door bell. I quickly went back to the garden.
In the evening I told my wife about it and she found it very exciting. We had hot sex. She wants me to do it again when she has this friend visiting again. We are making up scenarios where she could catch me nude in different situations. It makes me horny only thinking about it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:45 pm 

I love being a model for male crotch shaving so I have a lot of stories from it (maybe someday I'll film it) but last time I went was kinda wild. It was about 5 girls learning from the teacher (they were all kinda cute) and the one that was actually doing it was not only the cutest but also very... caring. At one point she noticed that my penis had a little red spot that probably happened from her pulling it or from the wax and she went and got a lotion to pass on it. I couldn't help but get a little aroused by it. She wouldn't stop looking at it and checking if it was bleeding or hurting until the end of the session, an hour later. The owner of the spa also came down and said hi to me with a cheek kiss, while I was there, naked.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next