CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:53 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:08 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

I guess that, outside of WNBR, the majority of my real world CFNM has been at clothing optional (c/o) or naturist beaches.
In the real world I think pretty much every 'nudist/naturist/nude' beach is in reality c/o which allows for people not to strip off when there. As such, in my experiences, there are usually clothed females at every nude beach I've used. This allows for many CFNM experiences. I'm sure I could have had more, but I try not to be a creepy guy who puts females off from visiting these beaches, be they nude or clothed.

Would be nice to hear more from newbies about their beach experiences. I see many have posted their first CFNM was at the beach but without any specific detail.

DTR

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:18 am 

i started going to a public beach wearing a the tiniest g-string made from the stretchiest material so that you could see the entire profile of my penis. i luved being watched and would go into t he water to get it wet so the fabric would cling to me. i' get horny as women looked with made me firm up. it was not a clothes optional beach, but i would eventually pop out of the g-string and if the women were still watching i would have a bit of a wank.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:30 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Richardlathamtronics wrote:
i started going to a public beach wearing a the tiniest g-string made from the stretchiest material so that you could see the entire profile of my penis. i luved being watched and would go into t he water to get it wet so the fabric would cling to me. i' get horny as women looked with made me firm up. it was not a clothes optional beach, but i would eventually pop out of the g-string and if the women were still watching i would have a bit of a wank.

This guy has a swimsuit you'd need 'balls' to wear?

DTR

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:30 pm 

Wow, i luv this, this is what i like wearing at the clothed beach with the girl friends
Started wearing clinging see through g-strings when i was 18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:25 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

DaveTheRave wrote:

DTR

I need to buy it

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:04 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Wow, i luv this, this is what i like wearing at the clothed beach with the girl friends
Started wearing clinging see through g-strings when i was 18

Please share!
DTR
:P

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:12 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

DaveTheRave wrote:

There's an older bloke at my C-O beach who wears something similar. He will come to the nude section and strip off, and then puts a pink version of this thing on and wanders up to the textile area and sets up camp there.

For several reasons he strikes me as being camper than Mr. Humphries in "Are You Being Served?" but he seems to gravitate towards females. Can't work him out!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:08 pm 

I have yet to go to a nude beach. I’m slightly worried about what will happen if I get hard. Also, does anyone know of any relaxed nude beaches in south Florida?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:14 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

Australian wrote:
DaveTheRave wrote:

There's an older bloke at my C-O beach who wears something similar. He will come to the nude section and strip off, and then puts a pink version of this thing on and wanders up to the textile area and sets up camp there.

For several reasons he strikes me as being camper than Mr. Humphries in "Are You Being Served?" but he seems to gravitate towards females. Can't work him out!

He's not German is he? :lol: There is a guy I've seen with his wife. She is naked. He is in a tiny BRIGHT pink g string. I'm amazed if the satellites don't pick it up.

I've said it before but things like that attract more attention than being naked on the beach. Women do it all the time. A few guys do it. I can't believe it's not done to attract attention.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:22 pm 

Within a two hour drive of where I live there used to be a small clothing optional beach that was in an unincorporated area between two towns. A small river cut through the area, and a nearby town would rent canoes, and they would drive you up river and drop you off, and you would canoe back. The longest of the routes that they offered would pass by this nude beach.

I was in high school, and three of my girlfriends and me decided to do the long trip on a weekday in the summer. We'd heard the stories of the nude beach before, but I wasn't 100% sure I believed them. We rounded a bend in the river, and there was the beach. It was early in the morning, probably 9:30 or 10:00AM, so we didn't expect too many people out yet. There were two couples on the beach, both our age. The girls were both wearing bikini tops and shorts, and the guys were both completely naked, and they were playing volleyball, one guy and one girl on each side of the net.

One of my girlfriends yelled "Woo-hoo!" as we approached, and one of the girls playing volleyball yelled back "They lost a bet! Pull up and have a look!"

We debated briefly, and then beached our canoes. We stayed a little ways back, because that kind of situation can make a girl nervous. The guys had lost some bet (I recall it being a sports bet, but don't remember what it was), and the stakes were that they would all go to the nude beach (they lived nearby), but that just the losers would be naked.

The guys were a little shy, but good sports about it, and the girls were very happy that we'd come, because they'd been there for almost an hour and nobody had gotten to see the guys yet. We watched them play volleyball for a few minutes, declined an offer to play a game with them, and then we were on our way with a great story to tell and a fun memory.

I think that's one of the reasons that lost bet scenarios tops my list of CFNM stories!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:35 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

cherylmsub wrote:
Within a two hour drive of where I live there used to be a small clothing optional beach that was in an unincorporated area between two towns..............
I was in high school, and three of my girlfriends and me decided to do the long trip on a weekday in the summer. We'd heard the stories of the nude beach before, but I wasn't 100% sure I believed them...............................
I think that's one of the reasons that lost bet scenarios tops my list of CFNM stories!

Nice.
DTR

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:35 am 

cherylmsub wrote:
Within a two hour drive of where I live there used to be a small clothing optional beach that was in an unincorporated area between two towns. A small river cut through the area, and a nearby town would rent canoes, and they would drive you up river and drop you off, and you would canoe back. The longest of the routes that they offered would pass by this nude beach.

I was in high school, and three of my girlfriends and me decided to do the long trip on a weekday in the summer. We'd heard the stories of the nude beach before, but I wasn't 100% sure I believed them. We rounded a bend in the river, and there was the beach. It was early in the morning, probably 9:30 or 10:00AM, so we didn't expect too many people out yet. There were two couples on the beach, both our age. The girls were both wearing bikini tops and shorts, and the guys were both completely naked, and they were playing volleyball, one guy and one girl on each side of the net.

One of my girlfriends yelled "Woo-hoo!" as we approached, and one of the girls playing volleyball yelled back "They lost a bet! Pull up and have a look!"

We debated briefly, and then beached our canoes. We stayed a little ways back, because that kind of situation can make a girl nervous. The guys had lost some bet (I recall it being a sports bet, but don't remember what it was), and the stakes were that they would all go to the nude beach (they lived nearby), but that just the losers would be naked.

The guys were a little shy, but good sports about it, and the girls were very happy that we'd come, because they'd been there for almost an hour and nobody had gotten to see the guys yet. We watched them play volleyball for a few minutes, declined an offer to play a game with them, and then we were on our way with a great story to tell and a fun memory.

Wow, that's pretty hot!!! You guys should have definitely played a game with them :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:07 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

dkane wrote:
cherylmsub wrote:
Within a two hour drive of where I live there used to be a small clothing optional beach that was in an unincorporated area between two towns.TRIMMED TEXT

Wow, that's pretty hot!!! You guys should have definitely played a game with them :D

HaHa

DTR

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:54 am 
Newly Registered User

Went to blacks beach in SD and took a long long walk. It felt great because I’m not from there and didn’t risk anybody recognizing me. It was mostly dudes but a few girls were there

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:47 pm 

I went to a clothing-optional beach in Scandinavia. To access the area you had to go over a small hill separating the road from the beach. It was kind of chilly and windy (maybe low 60s Fahrenheit), and no one was around. Bummer, no CFNM opportunity (or so I thought), but I felt like taking a quick dip in the water. So I stripped down, put my clothes in a bag, and went into the water. At some point a couple women (probably early 20s) out for a walk sat down on a bench looking over the water not far from me. They were just sitting and chatting, not paying much attention. Still, they did look over occasionally, which was nice. I definitely liked the feeling that I was doing nothing wrong, hadn't instigated anything, and someone else just showed up and saw me.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:56 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Lkh424 wrote:
Went to blacks beach in SD and took a long long walk. It felt great because I’m not from there and didn’t risk anybody recognizing me. It was mostly dudes but a few girls were there

When did you go and were there a lot of people? The ratio has changed in recent years.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 4:34 am 
Village Drifter

Hi everybody!

There's a nude beach experience i actually loved.

I started to go to a nudist beach when i moved to a coast city. I always went alone, and a little late so the beach was starting to empty. One day i was walking by the shore, looking for a good spot to lay my towel and undress, when i hear someone calling my name.
I couldnt believe that. It was MY BOSS.
My boss at the time was a girl, same age as me. We got along but, well, she was my boss in the end, so never considered her something like a friend. Anyway it was cool to spend time with her.
And there she was. With other two girls. All three wearing bikinis, not even topless.
And then she asked me where was i going. i told her i was looking for a spot, like "well, im leaving, i dont want to bother". Good try but no. She told me i could stay there with them. they made a spot for me and invited me to place my towel. Get in my new place, next to my boss and with that two other girls and, for the first minutes, i tried to keep my swinsuit on. Good try again but...
My boss was clearly enjoying that. She was way more playful than she used at work. So, after a little chat, she told me "so, you like to come to a nudist beach? if you want to get naked, feel free, we're are ok with that"
So now i can't go back, since i dont want to lie to them telling like a go to a nude beach to keep clothed (that was exactly that they were doing) so... ok. i got naked, and wow, i could totally notice how much she was loving that. probably even more than me at the moment.
My first naked minutes i laid down on the towel. They would look at my ass anyway. eventually i started to face up, stand or even have a swim with them. she look and she joked about the fact of me being naked for my superior at work, but we had a cool evening and our relationship turned into friendship from that day.
Never went to the beach together again. But thats ok, cause the memory of that day is one of my favourites.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 6:54 am 

I have been to Gunnison Beach(NJ), Aquinnah(MA), and the Ledges(VT). While it’s CO and you will see nude women, it’s the encounters with clothed women that I won’t soon forget!

Gunnison: Absolutely packed on summer weekends. Plenty of women opt to stay in bathing suits. There was a lady manning this hot dog and beer cart. I strolled right up there carrying only my wallet! Another great memory was an older lady dressed in summer clothes, not even a bathing suit. She was openly leering at me! I intentionally slowed down and let her have a long look at me. I then turned around and walked away. Looking over my shoulder, she was still checking my butt! Lastly, a Spanish a a Spanish speaking lady set her beach chair down maybe two feet from my towel. She was chatting away on her phone with the biggest grin! I made sure to roll over on my towel a few times to give her a full view!

Aquinnah: Being nude in front of female geologists at the clay cliffs was a great experience! This was also the place I was videotaped by a gal. I emerged from the warm water not fully erect but happily bouncing along. I often wonder if she showed her friends that video of me in all my glory.

Ledges: My favorite CFNM experience there was when four girls in their 20’s just finished getting dressed. They were packing up just as I was stripping down. Completely nude, I walked by and said hello while I dove in the water. They remained at the shore for a while and were absolute voyeurs and I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way!

So this was my first post. In safe and trusted situations, beach CFNM can be a wonderful time. They are some of my best memories!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:11 am 

Thx for sharing your experiences! I've only done nudism, no cfnm yet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:40 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Parker wrote:
Hi everybody!

There's a nude beach experience i actually loved.

I started to go to a nudist beach when i moved to a coast city. I always went alone, and a little late so the beach was starting to empty. One day i was walking by the shore, looking for a good spot to lay my towel and undress, when i hear someone calling my name.
I couldnt believe that. It was MY BOSS.
My boss at the time was a girl, same age as me. We got along but, well, she was my boss in the end, so never considered her something like a friend. Anyway it was cool to spend time with her.
And there she was. With other two girls. All three wearing bikinis, not even topless.
And then she asked me where was i going. i told her i was looking for a spot, like "well, im leaving, i dont want to bother". Good try but no. She told me i could stay there with them. they made a spot for me and invited me to place my towel. Get in my new place, next to my boss and with that two other girls and, for the first minutes, i tried to keep my swinsuit on. Good try again but...
My boss was clearly enjoying that. She was way more playful than she used at work. So, after a little chat, she told me "so, you like to come to a nudist beach? if you want to get naked, feel free, we're are ok with that"
So now i can't go back, since i dont want to lie to them telling like a go to a nude beach to keep clothed (that was exactly that they were doing) so... ok. i got naked, and wow, i could totally notice how much she was loving that. probably even more than me at the moment.
My first naked minutes i laid down on the towel. They would look at my ass anyway. eventually i started to face up, stand or even have a swim with them. she look and she joked about the fact of me being naked for my superior at work, but we had a cool evening and our relationship turned into friendship from that day.
Never went to the beach together again. But thats ok, cause the memory of that day is one of my favourites.

A very hot experience and a pleasant story thanks for sharing. I guess I would also keep fond memory of such a moment! I would just be frustrated that it did not turn into a friendly cfnm relationship, but with the boss, one has to be cautious.