CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:06 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

When I was a kid back in the 90s, things were really different to how they are now. Things seemed so much looser; the days before people started getting uptight and offended by everything. In the final two years of junior school we had a weekly swimming lesson at the pool just up the road from school. It was a scruffy, run-down old pool (demolished not long after I left) but the whole class of around 30 kids would go and it was great fun. The one thing about it that still really sticks in my memory is the changing room. There were separate guys and girls changing rooms, accessed from the main entrance lobby.

The girls changing room was right at the far end, but the door to the boys’ was close to the main building entrance. Our lessons were always in the first slot of the day, so they’d always just finished mopping the floors, which meant they propped the changing room door wide open with a heavy metal bin, I guess for ventilation. It didn’t really matter on the way in, as there would be no one in the lobby. Our teacher was female, so she always went in to supervise the girls while they changed. However, after our lessons it was a totally different story.

The slot after ours was booked for a different school, but the kids were around the same age as us. They always seemed to arrive early, so their teacher would make them all wait in the lobby until our class had finished changing. The lobby was fairly small for 25-30 kids, so they were always crowded in. I think their teacher must have gone off to talk to our teacher or the swimming teacher etc, as they usually seemed to be left unsupervised for some of the time. The layout meant that every week quite a few of them, including girls, would end up crowded right outside the wide-open door to the boys changing room. It was a fairly small rectangular room with open benches, so they could literally see a whole class of guys the same age as them stripping naked, drying off and getting dressed.

I remember a few occasions where I must have been the last one in, because I ended up having to use the section of bench nearest the door. It was literally only about 4 feet from the wide open doorway to the lobby. I remember I’d come in from the pool, dripping wet in just my trunks and there would be three or four girls already standing right by the open doorway, talking to each other. When I got to the bench it felt really awkward - I basically had to take off my trunks and dry myself right in front of them. I guess being 11 or whatever I wasn’t confident enough to say anything to them, and it’s not like they had anywhere else to move to.

(Bear in mind I was still a few years away from getting a thrill out of being seen) the worst part was they’d just stand and watch, totally blatantly, even making eye contact sometimes. They would just stand there right by the doorway, looking at all the guys as we got changed. Nothing was ever said or done about it though.

That said, there was one week where they pushed it too far - we came back from the pool to find three of the girls were stood just inside the doorway - actually in the boys changing room, and another was even sitting on the very end of the bench closest to the open door. Some of the guys in my class started making comments and shouting stuff at them, but they just gave as much back, smirking and shrugging etc. It was absolutely ridiculous, me and a couple of the other guys had to strip naked literally in touching distance of these fully clothed girls. However, things quickly changed when all of a sudden one of the guys who regularly played the fool suddenly ran across the changing room nude and threw a pair of someone’s underpants right at the one sitting down. They hit her straight in the face. Cue lots of ‘eww’ and ‘oh my god’ type comments, but it did the trick and they got out of there quick! Didn’t seem to stop them looking in again in later weeks, but they never came into the changing room again.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:47 am 

good story indeed, you described it in details make it so relatable

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:59 am 
Village Drifter

Nice story. I have some experiences (from the other side of the fence). Growing up I encountered a few occasions where guys were expected to get changed in front of me and other gals. Mostly nothing too explicit except for this one time.

There was a family community summer camp we used to go to even up into my teens. These two white brothers, a little younger than me would always tease me and other girls. They seemed to target black girls to me. But maybe thats just because that was my social circle and they did it to white girls too, I don't know. But my mom got friendly with there mom so I had to endure these irritating boys a lot. Anyways basically we were around their rv and the boys had come back from some outdoors event. Their mom said they were covered in mud (I didn't think they looked that bad at the time) and she had set up this sort of outdoor shower thing on the other side of the rv.

With me and my mom sat there with her enjoying our drinks she suddenly and quite sternly demanded they take off their clothes and go shower. And she would bring them towels. They were dumbfounded at this request and I saw my mum looked amazed but maybe a little intrigued and these two strapping white boys being told to essentially strip in front of us.

The boys whined but their mom (who had had a few wines with us) doubled down and told them right this moment. One of them had the cheek to demand I should have to leave. His mom took that defiance badly and said they will get their muddy clothes off right now unless they wanted a spanking. So the boys peeled their clothes off looking super embarrassed as I was grinning and even my mom was smiling enjoying the show.

The boys then stood their nude, hands clutched round their dicks. I noted both had their heads bowed and couldn't look me in the eyes. But they'd taken their shorts off over their shoes. Probably so they could always have one hand to cover their dicks. Their mom wasn't having that.

She told them shoes off too. They realized they couldn't unlace the shoes without having to use both hands and we got the money shot. Two tiny little white dicks bobbing about as they struggled out of their shoes. One seemed to have a semi erection but even despite that it was clear for two big athletic boys their dicks looked really small.

They were then sent to shower. I really wanted to ask their mom if I should take them the towels. But I chickened out of a second chance to catch them naked.

After this evening they both resented me and said I can't tell anyone. I informed them I'd aready told every girl I knew at camp about their teeny tiny dicks! They looked so embarrassed and no longer bullying me that I couldn't help but just laugh and rub it in on them. Might sound cruel now but at the time they seemed like they needed to be humbled.

There wasn't much more follow-up too it but when I brought it up with mom later in private she burst out giggling and said what little 'shrimps' they had! I felt kinda empowered that my mom was mocking them too and I said something about yeah and yet they act such tough guys! She said true but often guys like that are making up for having a short dick hehe. I did the pinkie finger signal but she didn't get what that is and I had to explain it to her lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:03 pm 

Thanks for sharing! Indeed, things just arent what they used to be when it comes to openess and these types of situations. Thanks for the memories!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:03 am 
Council Member
Council Member

@Petra90
I loved that story, love seeing the revenge CFNM and seeing people humbled like that.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:23 pm 

Great stories, I especially liked the one about the changing room. I've always like stories of women watching men get changed and staring at them as they do, there's something very openly sexual about it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:32 am 

Hello,

Your story is really captivating. I thank you for sharing it. It reminds me of my youth in Belgium in the 80s. We were teenagers enjoying beers and food. It was still the good old days, marked by a great openness of mind. Today, I have the impression that we are going backwards.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:27 am 
Village Drifter

Petra90, I love stories like that. Humiliation CFNM is so much hotter when they guy/s have done something to deserve it, when there's an aspect of SPH, AND when the story is told from the female perspective. When I discovered the "Female Agent" stories on Literotica, it was like discovering a goldmine for that stuff

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:47 am 
Village Vagabond

Nice one @Petra!
Those bratty bullies got what they deserved. And I agree, the bullies with low self esteem who feel they have try to bring down other people are usually the ones hiding tiny dicks in their pants. Good for their mom for bringing them down a few notches! And even better, you and your mom got to enjoy the show.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:56 pm 
Village Drifter

Klootzak wrote:
Petra90, I love stories like that. Humiliation CFNM is so much hotter when they guy/s have done something to deserve it, when there's an aspect of SPH, AND when the story is told from the female perspective. When I discovered the "Female Agent" stories on Literotica, it was like discovering a goldmine for that stuff

Thanks. At the time I honestly hadn't heard of that term. CFNM. It didn't seem forced either at the time. It was just like, we'd been drinking and the boy's mom seemed really keen to strip them, and my and my mom were just watching it happen and only after did we laugh a lot. I thought it was funny hearing my mom talking about how these white guys ususally had tiny dicks

What is female agent?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:59 pm 
Village Drifter

steve-o wrote:
Nice one @Petra!
Those bratty bullies got what they deserved. And I agree, the bullies with low self esteem who feel they have try to bring down other people are usually the ones hiding tiny dicks in their pants. Good for their mom for bringing them down a few notches! And even better, you and your mom got to enjoy the show.

Thank you sir. It didn't feel like a revenge thing or anything then. Just amusing. It was only when talking to mom after that we started joking and I realized these boys just got humiliated in front of us lol.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:55 pm 
Village Drifter

Petra90 wrote:
Klootzak wrote:

Thanks. At the time I honestly hadn't heard of that term. CFNM. It didn't seem forced either at the time. It was just like, we'd been drinking and the boy's mom seemed really keen to strip them, and my and my mom were just watching it happen and only after did we laugh a lot. I thought it was funny hearing my mom talking about how these white guys ususally had tiny dicks

What is female agent?

"The Female Agent" is a series of erotic stories on Literotica written by Sofia85. Each story is about an arrogant male pop star, kind of a Justin Bieber type, whose step-sister and agent keeps finding ways to get him naked and humbled in front of women.

My favourite one is the fifth story, which is about a strip search on an airplane. The link is here: https://www.literotica.com/s/the-female-agent-pt-05-strip-search

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:52 am 
Village Drifter

In the late 1970’s I had a part time work/study job in the Physical Education building at a Midwestern university. I was mostly stationed in a small room with a open window to the men’s’ locker room. I handed out & collected sporting equipment students & faculty could borrow with their campus ID, scheduled racket ball courts & handed out towels. Th wrestling coach’s office was across from my station. It had a glass window also looking into the locker room. The office had a door that opened to an outer hallway & another that opened directly to the locker room.
The wrestling team was an exceptionally handsome & fit group. The head coach was a gruff guy probably in his 60’s. He had a very military style of doing his job & the team was very disciplined & ranked very high in the competing districts.
I noticed after some meets, the coach’s wife would sit in his office with a full view of the locker room. The wrestlers would have to pass the window on the way to the showers & stop at my window to pick up a fresh towel. All completely in view of whoever was in the coach’s office. The scale was also next to my room. So she got quite a show of naked men. On a few occasions she brought their 3 grandchildren; 2 girls probably preteens & a younger very heavy set boy. I noticed the 3 of them would kneel on the sofa in the coach’s office gawking at the parade of naked guys. Some of the wrestlers were more modest keeping their towels on until they had to toss it into a canvas bin In order to get a fresh one.
I heard one wrestler or more complained about the visitors, but the coach laughed it off saying his wife was a retired nurse & the kids weren’t interested in seeing their “ugly asses”
I noticed otherwise. A few times his wife brought one or 2 older women guests into his office & they’d sit & chat looking out into the busy locker room. The kids were definitely enjoying seeing all the nude muscled young men as well.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:52 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

jruuws wrote:
In the late 1970’s I had a part time work/study job in the Physical Education building at a Midwestern university. I was mostly stationed in a small room with a open window to the men’s’ locker room. I handed out & collected sporting equipment students & faculty could borrow with their campus ID, scheduled racket ball courts & handed out towels. Th wrestling coach’s office was across from my station. It had a glass window also looking into the locker room. The office had a door that opened to an outer hallway & another that opened directly to the locker room.
The wrestling team was an exceptionally handsome & fit group. The head coach was a gruff guy probably in his 60’s. He had a very military style of doing his job & the team was very disciplined & ranked very high in the competing districts.
I noticed after some meets, the coach’s wife would sit in his office with a full view of the locker room. The wrestlers would have to pass the window on the way to the showers & stop at my window to pick up a fresh towel. All completely in view of whoever was in the coach’s office. The scale was also next to my room. So she got quite a show of naked men. On a few occasions she brought their 3 grandchildren; 2 girls probably preteens & a younger very heavy set boy. I noticed the 3 of them would kneel on the sofa in the coach’s office gawking at the parade of naked guys. Some of the wrestlers were more modest keeping their towels on until they had to toss it into a canvas bin In order to get a fresh one.
I heard one wrestler or more complained about the visitors, but the coach laughed it off saying his wife was a retired nurse & the kids weren’t interested in seeing their “ugly asses”
I noticed otherwise. A few times his wife brought one or 2 older women guests into his office & they’d sit & chat looking out into the busy locker room. The kids were definitely enjoying seeing all the nude muscled young men as well.

So all 3 kids would kneel on the couch? Did they discuss anything you could hear? Were the girls or the boy most interested?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 am 

My ex girlfriend was into CFNM. Her first cock was when she spied on the boys at a campsite. She had a crush on one, so she peeked in and watched them all strip and get changed. The thought of her spying on them got me into CFNM. Ever since that she loved fashion shoots with CFNM

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:02 am 

These are a couple of my earliest CFNM type experiences, to young at the time to have got anything out of them, but I wonder if they sowed a seed ?

1. A checkup at the Doctor's - I dont know what for but it was something of a conveyor belt, I dont remember the details but my mother was in the room with me and I had to strip to my underpants, nothing odd about my mother seing me in my underpants at that age, but the strange thing was there was also a girl of th esame age being examined at the same time in the same room (again - I dont know why and it makes little sense now I look back on it) - but she didnt have to undress, I remember someone saying to her she could undress once I had left the room - I remember thinking how unfair that was and being embarrassed taking my trousers off. It was only to underwear.

2. For PE at school (not secondary school when we had changing rooms) The girls would leave the classroom and change in the corridor whilst the boys would change in the classroom, one time my friend and I were slow to finish something and had not started to get changed by the time girls came back in, we had to go ahead and just change in front of them (again only underwear seen)

3. Myself and my father had been swimming and were getting dried and dressed in the open plan mens changing area when suddenly a voice shouted 'Female coming through' and everyone covered up quickly - except me - I kind of froze in shock at a girl being in the mens changing room and she blatantly walked past me standing completely naked whilst she was in her swimsuit and she had a look at me ! I remember my dad taking the piss about it (not in a mean way, gentle banter) and telling my uncle who had a laugh to !

4. Two experiences from school swimming, the changing room had showers, open plan changing and some cubicles at the far end, on one occasion the female changing rooms were closed so th e teachers decided the girls should change in the cubicles and the boys in the open area and everyone should stay were they were until everyone was ready. I dont know how much any girls saw but from the cubicles you could see through cracks and underneath etc, we heard a lot of giggling and quiet comments. Maybe noone saw anything - I will never know.

The other experience from school swimming was with a teacher I seriously had a crush on, the teachers would never come into the male changing rooms, but just on one occasion this teacher did - I dont know why and I cant remember if it was connected to the changing room issue or not, but she was supervising showers, when it was my turn I kept my trunks on ( I couldnt see what others did as the showers were partly seperated) but she told me to take them off and shower properly so I did, and showered naked in front of the female teacher I had a serious crush on, but again it was before I could truely appreciate it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:14 pm 
Newly Registered User

My neighbor's mother had me and her son take a bath together and she sat and watched us the whole time. It was very embarrassing having to pull my underwear down right in front of her. She just sat and watched us as we played. But her son wasn't the cleanest kid, so she still came over and soaped him down. He was not circumcised and I vividly remember her pulling back his foreskin and exposing the head of his penis and rinsed it off. I had never seen a foreskin retracted so I never knew what was under there on my neighbor.

When it came time for my turn I was surprised she wouldn't let me wash myself as I was older than my neighbor by several years. She was a pretty woman with ample bosoms, but I didn't get hard at all because I was in such shock with what was transpiring. She soaped up her hands and and I just watched helplessly as she just reached down between my legs and started washing my private parts with her band hand. My limp noodle and balls just moved around in her hand as she soaped my boy bits thoroughly. I was just in shock staring down at what was going on between my legs and a grown woman's hands between them. I looked up briefly and looked at my neighbor's mother and her gaze was fixed on her hand between my legs and what she was doing. I caught a brief glimpse of her cleavage as her shirt neck hung down a bit as she was hunched over washing my manhood. She looked up and caught me looking and I quickly looked away. But she definitely caught me trying to take a peak as she was squishing my boy parts around in her fingers. She finished up and started to drain the water.

The worst part was that my neighbor's older sister knew his mother was giving us a bath and she barged into bathroom and asked her mom some stupid question abut her homework. His sister was a slim pretty girl who was younger than me, but I had a huge crush on her. As she asked her question she looked down and saw both of our limp penises sitting between our legs. She said, "Oh my god they are both naked." And she put her hand over her mouth and started laughing hysterically. Her mother chuckled a bit, and said, "Okay okay, you've seen enough of the show, I'll help you when I'm done."

To this day I remember this so vividly like it happened yesterday.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:59 pm 
Newly Registered User

I have a story along the same lines as this that just happened a couple weeks ago.

I had invited one of my female friends over for a few drinks as we hadn’t seen each other in a while. It was already quite late as she had came over straight from finishing her shift at the bar. After a bottle of wine, we decided we would spend the rest of the night watching a movie so I suggested we get comfier beforehand and went to change from jeans into shorts. As I was leaving to my room to get changed, i offered her a pair of my shorts so she could get comfy as well. What i didn’t expect was for her to immediately follow me to my room.

She came a few steps behind me and walked in as i had already unbuckled my belt and started removing my jeans. I was shocked at first but she stayed and leant against the wall watching as i continued getting dressed. We continued casual conversation but she was clearly looking intently at the bulge in my underwear. Having her watch me was turning me on and causing my bulge to grow, which only made her look more and in turn got me even more excited. I took my time while grabbing my shorts from my wardrobe so the moment would last longer. By the time I had gotten my shorts on I was almost fully erect.

I then gave her a different pair of my shorts and returned the favour watching her get changed but she was clearly a lot more interested in watching me than showing off as she got changed quick. We then went back to the main room and watched the movie as we had planned with some cuddling and mu bulge clearly poking into her at times.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:48 am 

Thanks for sharing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:20 pm 
Village Drifter

great reads