CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:15 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

A few years ago I was staying at my parents house and a bunch of family and friends came over to see me because they hadn’t seen me in a long time. This included a neighbor who used to baby sit me. She began telling stories about how she used to bathe me and how much of a trouble maker I was. People were laughing and cracking jokes at my expense. Others who used to baby sit me got into the story telling as well. It was uncomfortable and very embarrassing.

At one point she and I were alone in the living room and she told me how she misses those days when she bathed me and took care of me. She’s an older lady so I was being nice and just shaking my head yes and at the same time praying that she leave me alone. Hoping other people came back to the room. Eventually everyone did. Thinking back I can’t believe that I was so embarrassed that didn’t see the potential for something to happen.

What if when we were alone I would have said “want to help me bathe tonight”. She would have been shocked but I would follow it up with “you did say you miss bathing me.” It would be her turn to be embarrassed and would say no and how we can’t do that now. I would say things like “it’s not like you haven’t seen me naked before” and tease her about that hearing her tell these stories that it sounded like she wanted to relive those days. I would also tease her throughout the night whenever an opportunity presented itself where no one can hear. She would be smiling and enjoying the little game I’m playing with her.

When everyone had gone home she stayed behind to help my mom clean up. I was on my way to take a shower and saw her alone in the living room. What if I would have said “I’m going to take a shower, you gonna come help right?” She would say something like “no are you crazy. Stop that already.” I’ll say “ok but I’ll leave the door unlocked in case you change your mind.” She would of course come in a little while later and help me bathe.

In all I think if I would have said something the teasing all night part would have happened. I’m not sure if she would come into the bathroom but sometimes I wonder. I haven’t seen her since but next time if she or anybody that used to baby sit me says anything that involved me being naked I hope I have the balls to say something and see where it goes.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:21 am 

When I was in high school there were a number of hazing events that involved paddling. Sometimes they were pants down affairs but never when girls were present. One of my favorite fantasies would be if the pledges were made to strip then be paddled by the girls who were present.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:58 pm 
Village Drifter

I had a Vegas trip planned for a co-ed group of friends that unfortunately had to be cancelled due to COVID.

One of us guys had made a crack about having to hit the strip clubs while we are there, to which the women reacted with a double-standard of “you guys can’t do that it’s disrespectful to women” and a “well then us girls will have to go see male strippers”, not sure if they didn’t realize the double-standard or didn’t care.

I would joke with them about being secure enough to not be bothered by it, to which they upped the ante by insisting that I should tag along when they find a male strip club to visit.

I was disappointed for the trip to be cancelled, I think I would have enjoyed seeing each of the four women with their distinct personalities reacting to being in the presence of so many gstring-clad male strippers.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:54 pm 
Village Vagabond

Some years back, I landed a handful of nude art modeling gigs through a friend. Went pretty well. The first two artist groups were coed. The third one was all male, which was a total buzzkill. After that I got more involved with work and school and couldn't do it any more.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:17 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:15 pm 

Well there was a time when I was around 14-15 when I went to a waterpark and swam in the lazy river.

I for some reason decided to hang on to a corner against a current and hold on like I was being swept out to sea. (I was weird, still am)

It quickly dawned on me why that wouldn't be such a good idea, because I'd hold on but my trunks wouldn't.

I quickly let go and pulled my trunks up before anyone saw but what if I held out just a bit longer?

They'd be swept out to the river and I'd have to go catch them hoping that no one would see them or me before I did. Or if some mischievous girls found them and held them hostage until they saw my everything or worse, force me to walk out and get them. :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:48 pm 

I think I want to try a nude beach. I exercise and am confident in my body but have a difficult time thinking about putting myself on display.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:19 am 
Newly Registered User

My fantasy would be back to 1960s where in YMCA pools men Swam naked with female instructor and other women. This is my dream because the woman are so casual about it . They swim naked, walk near premises naked. I wish I could recreate this with my friends.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:03 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Shanku97 wrote:
My fantasy would be back to 1960s where in YMCA pools men Swam naked with female instructor and other women. This is my dream because the woman are so casual about it . They swim naked, walk near premises naked. I wish I could recreate this with my friends.

I hate to burst fantasies, but since I've put so much research into that era and that scenario, what you described never happened. There was never a time in the 20th century (19th, yes, but 20th, no) in western countries wherein there was institutionalized nude male swimming in an environment where all women were clothed.

For youths, particularly under 10, there are sporadic stories wherein during family nights at the Y at the end of the learn-to-swim classes the boys swam nude. But verification of both family nights AND that the boys swam nude is extremely difficult to find outside of anecdotal stories told by anonymous male posters, which does not have credibility if it cannot be authenticated.

This is not to say it never happened, but the rampant stories of guys swimming naked at the Y during coed classes or female instructors are all posted by sources that have no credibility.

But if this is what you enjoy, there are many, many clothing-optional beaches that offer the same experience you desire. And there CFNM is both appropriate, acceptable and enjoyed by all - both genders.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:59 am 

My wife and her 4 closest female friends have been close since high school (one since childhood). I have managed to be naked in front of them all (as a group) only once, very briefly as I went from shower to bedroom one Sunday afternoon. Unfortunately, my wife was unhappy about it and told me to "cover up" almost immediately.

I would have LOVED to be able to walk naked into the living room, where they were all sitting and talking. It is my greatest pleasure to be naked in front of women that I know, rather than strangers. In my fantasy, my wife asks me to come and say hello to everyone. I would talk with them a while, standing completely naked in front of them, watching them enjoying looking at my body, and then at my wife's behest, I would masturbate slowly to completion.

My wife was sadly not comfortable with my CFNM fantasies, so I was never able to make anything like this
happen during our marriage.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:09 am 

I've seen one of my friends get pantsed at a party. So there's that.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:31 am 

When I was 17, I was at a friend's house who had a stepfather. His stepfather was 60, and his mother was in her 40s. It was a hot summer day and they had a pool. We were outside in the backyard -- me, my friend, two other male friends, the stepfather, and the mother. I mentioned how cool it would be if we could go swimming on a hot summer day. The stepfather asked why not? I told him that we hadn't planned to do it, so no one brought their swimsuits. The stepfather said that in his time no one needed a swimsuit to go swimming. He said if we wanted to swim just take off our clothes and jump in. He said this in front of his wife, presuming she'd be there. We all chuckled, despite him saying it seriously. Perhaps if I had taken initiative we all would have done it, and the wife would have watched. It makes me wonder if my friend ever skinny dipped in his own pool, but I never asked him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:57 am 

I had two, both from college with one being more of a fantasy opportunity and the other being a legitimately missed one.

Late one night after a party at our house I thought I was the only one still awake and barged into our bathroom on the lower level. I ended up walking in on the girlfriend of one of my roommates while she was using it. I drunkenly apologized and quickly headed upstairs hoping she’d forget. She and I always had some sexual tension so I’ve always wondered if I had stuck around she would’ve proposed a “You’ve seen mine, let me see yours” situation.

The second was after a school pride event where everyone would party and jump in a freezing lake before the big game. Our group came back cold and wet in our bathing suits and I found myself in a room with a (taken/not single) female friend of mine who hadnt jumped. I made a comment about being freezing still and she says “Of course your cold, you’re still in your bathing suit. You can change right here I don’t mind.” She of course said this knowing I was drunk and hoping I’d strip down in front of her so she could see my dick. I declined because at the time I didn’t want to give her a free pass without me getting to see anything. Looking back I wish I had done it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:37 am 

My cfnm fantasies tend to involve medical or other professional settings. There is something exciting to me about being naked around women in a clinical setting, where nothing sexual is involved. The embarrassment of having no choice but to expose myself to a woman and be evaluated by her.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 1:41 pm 

n/m

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 11:33 pm 
Village Drifter

Two came to my mind right now.

1) I was in high school, and this girl was heavily into me, but I was too naive, near the end of year, a lot of people would skip classes, one day after P.E. she took the chance when the teacher was distracted, and only some of us remained, she entered the boys locker room, and casually start to make small talk with me, I was excited but nervous at the situation... so I stalled and stopped from removing more clothes, I was shirtless and in my shorts, ready to shower.

In the end, the teacher came back, found her, and told her to get the fuck out.

In my fantasy, I get naked and she gives me some teasing, to get me hard, comes closer to my penis, and playfully blows some air into it but never touches it, and sends me to the shower.

2) One, was when I was about 21y.o. I was still a virgin due to inexperience and got some discomfort on a testicle, went to the doctor that happened to be an attractive woman, she acted professional, while checking everything, and suggested an ultrasound to be safe. I only got a chubby and some precum, not completely hard, but there was kinda erotic one part while she was talking to me for a couple of minutes while casually holding my penis in her hand. The missing part was that, just as she finished the exam and I was zipping up, an angry mother opened the consultory doorm wide open and started yelling about missing her turn and how much time she and her daughter were there, and the doctor didn't know what to do, until a secretary and a guard came and told her to calm down, and started to sort things with her. So if that woman would have come a couple of minutes earlier she would have entered into the consultory to see the doctor handling my penis, while about 25% of the room had a direct line of sight of it also.

In my fantasy, the woman catches me on time, she is so angry that really doesn't care and stars screaming, the doctor is still baffled, and frozen, as it happened, but only that with my penis in her hand, visible for anyone to see, and some devilish girls that decide to document it with their cellphones.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 8:12 am 
Village Drifter

My wife and I were friends with a couple. We could walk into each other's house un announced. We even had skinny dipped and hot tubbed together.
One day I was in the shower and Debbie walked in the house, as I stepped out of the bathroom to get dressed in the bedroom Debbie watched me dry off and and get dressed. she did not look away and I took my time drying off and dressing. I still get hard thinking of the naughtiness of it and wish I had let her watch me stroke and cum.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:49 pm 

When I was in basic training, I was in the barracks on a Saturday afternoon. Some of the guys went into town and a couple of them met some women and brought them back to the barracks. I was sitting on the floor playing cards dressed only in my underwear with three other guys who were similarly unclad. One of the guys freaked and dove for the covers when the girls arrived. The rest of us kept playing.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:50 am 

I was playing beer pong in college with a cute girl who I’d flirt with. We’d all been drinking a lot and she proposed a wager for our next game. She’s been beating me pretty badly and proposed strip playing, where loser of each game had to remove clothing. I wanted to but we were around a bunch of other guys and girls and I chickened out, because I thought she’d beat me. Big mistake!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:01 pm 
Newly Registered User

I was studying in a residential campus for 5 years. Things had just started with this girl, but the
pandemic happened and things didn't work out due to circumstances, by the time campuses reopened, college was almost over. But she and I retained a flirty vibe even though she was dating someone else.We used to banter, she pinched my butt playfully a couple of times and so on. Out entire social group decided to celebrate end of college by renting a farmhouse with a large indoor pool for a weekend and partying. Fast forward, a lot of guys and girls were in the pool, music was playing everyone was tipsy, said girl and I were also getting playful. She was wearing a conservative one piece swimming suit while I was wearing swimming trunks. At one point she playfully tugged down my trunks a bit harder than she wanted to and it came all the way down. It was all underwater so no one saw anything and I immediately pulled down the trunks but if the water was SLIGHTLY shallower people would have seen atleast the top of my butt or groin. It was exhilarating ngl