CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:38 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:23 am 
Newly Registered User

My friends and I went skinny dipping on a trip away. The girls got fully nude and expected us to do the same, the rest of the boys had no problem with it and swiftly pulled off their boxers, but I kept mine on because I was too shy. It's one of my biggest regrets, it could have been a fantastic experience and I blew it. And I still get made fun of because of it!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:10 am 

Fear of getting a boner in public stops me more than anything else.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:00 pm 

That’s interesting, I think it would be even more exciting to me walking around with a boner. However I suppose you don’t want it to happen in places where it may be frowned upon.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:42 am 
Village Vagabond

Again, a night out on the town with Charles in one of the former colonies in the far east. We go to the seedy district. Back in the day it was where the good sailors of the British navy went to ... well, you get the idea. Nowadays, or, back then at least it was mostly the reserve of young financiers looking for a clean line and an easy shag. Honestly, I don't know how they do it on a Thursday evening.

Anyhow, Charles takes me to a place he knows. Great atmosphere, great people he claims.

I should have known by now, but I pretended to have doubts about my doubts, etc.

A house of ill repute. Scantly clad ladies pole dancing to disco pop. Charles seems to be on a first name basis with the vast majority.

Now, Charles is a good friend, but you must understand that he comes from a different era. A time when the world was thought of differently. Essentially, he is vulgar.

A couple of ladies -- rather beautiful -- come our way. So close we can taste them.

Charles gets talking. Loud-mouthed as usual. Then the drinks. My god! you would think the man was worries about an upcoming drought.

Beer, whiskey sodas, Manhattans. Lovely.

I get rather drunk. Charles can hardly contain his perversions. He slaps a young lady lightly on the thigh just for the fun of it!

Now Charles has no idea about how our little trip to the massage parlor has recently begun to dominate my imagination. I don't tell him about good old captain Pete!

But my word I am drunk. I catch snatches of suggestions from Charles regarding certain biological advantages that we might have as good old fashioned Brits abroad in the former colony.

Then it happens. An innocent suggestion that nearly kills me with delight.

One of the girls suggests that we -- yes, we, the customers in this house of ill repute -- strip nude on the poles for the ladies if we are indeed so confident. Charles jiggles with laughter. No, no, darling he says. My knees.

I can barely speak. There's three, maybe four girls in their lingerie now giggling around us. One takes my hand, leads me towards a pole.

I can feel my head go light. I wheeze a cough.

That blasted disco music blares all around me. I am at the very precipice of fantasy. I could do it. Strip down. Good old captain Pete is pulsing at the thought of it.

I climb to the edge of the stage and the girls start clapping. Charles roars something at me. Some vulgarism hardly suitable for delicate ears.

I freeze. I just can't. Not with Charles staring at me. No, not at all.

So close. So very close. And now in my age the chances of such an opportunity arising again are slim.

Alas, all these young studs stripping down to the roars of women. Ah! to be young! to be young!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:40 pm 

A dream would to just be able to hang out naked and be at the mercy of my girlfriend and all her friends for a night. Two of them has seen me naked, one in a photo and another came in after we had sex and was just talking to us and I wasn’t fully covered.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:57 am 
Newly Registered User

Once I was on a group holiday. One of the girls suggested going to a CO beach on the other side of the island we WERE on.

It was laughed off, but the thought of going there, and all of being naked in front of them was exhilarating!

Maybe one day I'll get the chance. Who knows!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:32 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

The reality: When I way young my family took a vacation with another family we knew to a cabin in the woods. There were several kids between the two families, and most of us were teens. The rustic cabin didn't have lots of rooms, so we were packed in with only one bathroom.

I was taking a shower one day when the girl in the other family knocked and said she REALLY needed to use the bathroom. As she was brave enough to admit her somewhat embarrassing situation, I said 'come on in' and just made sure the shower curtain was closed tight. Most of my showers included a good wank and of course my dick was totally hard when she entered. I could see a shadow pass by as she went to the toilet, and while she was peeing she asked, "whatcha doing?" Of course I was embarrassed with her thinking of me naked in the shower (she was slightly older and I had often fantasized about her) so I mumbled out a 'nothing' as she finished and left.

In my fantasy, my balls would be big enough to say, "wanna see?" and open the curtain. As it is my fantasy, things would go well. She wouldn't scream and go yelling that I showed her my 'thing'.

She would stand there looking at my throbbing hardon and say, "wow, I've never seen a real boner. What do you do with it?" I would shyly bounce it for her and wave it around, and she'd ask, "is that all?" I'd ask if she wanted to see more and she would nod so I'd start stroking my young penis for her and she'd watch as my breathing got hard and I'd start gasping.

I'd have to remember at the last minute to turn my penis so it would squirt on the tile wall. She'd be smiling and ask, "are you..." just as a big stream of cum squirted out and splashed on the wall. She'd gasp and giggle as she watched my straining penis squirt powerful jets of cum all over the wall.

As I finished cumming I'd let go of my dripping penis and let the shower wash me off. She'd watch for a minute as my throbbing penis slowly deflated, then say, "so that's what boys do in showers. Looks like fun." and then leave me to regain my composure and finish washing. My only fear (or hope) would be that she would tell someone what happened.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 10:21 pm 

I once had a (somewhat sexually liberal) female friend whose home I would visit from time to time. One summer day, I had pointed out how hot it was, especially without any air conditioning, and she suggested that I simply remove my clothes. The reasons why I didn't were manifold, but chiefly, 1) I was, and still am, very shy, and 2) I was unable to tell whether she was joking or being serious. It was always difficult to tell with her, since she would talk about such things very casually, but reflecting on it, I do believe that she may have been serious.

In my ideal "what if" version of the situation, I would have gone along with her suggestion, and it would have most certainly been a very memorable day for my young adult self. Alas, hindsight is 20-20.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:21 pm 

I remember some stories I used to read on the cfnmlifestyle-allages yahoo group. They were probably posted from other boards, though, maybe this one. One of these story featured a guy dating a very openminded girl who had a big house with a swimming pool and a lot of friends would go there with the guys always being naked. I was fantasising about something like that happening in my university years. Unfortunately nothing special ever happened: just one time, I was home alone and my ex flatmate came by to return the keys. I was naked when she knocked, I just told her to wait, put some shorts on and openened the door.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:51 am 

Many years ago at the dawn of the wecam chatrooms era, my friend David and I were camming with a bunch of women. They wanted us to strip each other and play with each other for their amusement. While I wasn't opposed to it, David thought it would bentoo gay, so we didn't go through with it. I left the room and went to do something else, but when I came back, David was totally nude, standing sideways to the camera and masturbating while the women cheered him on.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:15 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

A few years ago I was staying at my parents house and a bunch of family and friends came over to see me because they hadn’t seen me in a long time. This included a neighbor who used to baby sit me. She began telling stories about how she used to bathe me and how much of a trouble maker I was. People were laughing and cracking jokes at my expense. Others who used to baby sit me got into the story telling as well. It was uncomfortable and very embarrassing.

At one point she and I were alone in the living room and she told me how she misses those days when she bathed me and took care of me. She’s an older lady so I was being nice and just shaking my head yes and at the same time praying that she leave me alone. Hoping other people came back to the room. Eventually everyone did. Thinking back I can’t believe that I was so embarrassed that didn’t see the potential for something to happen.

What if when we were alone I would have said “want to help me bathe tonight”. She would have been shocked but I would follow it up with “you did say you miss bathing me.” It would be her turn to be embarrassed and would say no and how we can’t do that now. I would say things like “it’s not like you haven’t seen me naked before” and tease her about that hearing her tell these stories that it sounded like she wanted to relive those days. I would also tease her throughout the night whenever an opportunity presented itself where no one can hear. She would be smiling and enjoying the little game I’m playing with her.

When everyone had gone home she stayed behind to help my mom clean up. I was on my way to take a shower and saw her alone in the living room. What if I would have said “I’m going to take a shower, you gonna come help right?” She would say something like “no are you crazy. Stop that already.” I’ll say “ok but I’ll leave the door unlocked in case you change your mind.” She would of course come in a little while later and help me bathe.

In all I think if I would have said something the teasing all night part would have happened. I’m not sure if she would come into the bathroom but sometimes I wonder. I haven’t seen her since but next time if she or anybody that used to baby sit me says anything that involved me being naked I hope I have the balls to say something and see where it goes.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:21 am 

When I was in high school there were a number of hazing events that involved paddling. Sometimes they were pants down affairs but never when girls were present. One of my favorite fantasies would be if the pledges were made to strip then be paddled by the girls who were present.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:58 pm 
Village Drifter

I had a Vegas trip planned for a co-ed group of friends that unfortunately had to be cancelled due to COVID.

One of us guys had made a crack about having to hit the strip clubs while we are there, to which the women reacted with a double-standard of “you guys can’t do that it’s disrespectful to women” and a “well then us girls will have to go see male strippers”, not sure if they didn’t realize the double-standard or didn’t care.

I would joke with them about being secure enough to not be bothered by it, to which they upped the ante by insisting that I should tag along when they find a male strip club to visit.

I was disappointed for the trip to be cancelled, I think I would have enjoyed seeing each of the four women with their distinct personalities reacting to being in the presence of so many gstring-clad male strippers.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:54 pm 
Village Vagabond

Some years back, I landed a handful of nude art modeling gigs through a friend. Went pretty well. The first two artist groups were coed. The third one was all male, which was a total buzzkill. After that I got more involved with work and school and couldn't do it any more.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:17 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:15 pm 

Well there was a time when I was around 14-15 when I went to a waterpark and swam in the lazy river.

I for some reason decided to hang on to a corner against a current and hold on like I was being swept out to sea. (I was weird, still am)

It quickly dawned on me why that wouldn't be such a good idea, because I'd hold on but my trunks wouldn't.

I quickly let go and pulled my trunks up before anyone saw but what if I held out just a bit longer?

They'd be swept out to the river and I'd have to go catch them hoping that no one would see them or me before I did. Or if some mischievous girls found them and held them hostage until they saw my everything or worse, force me to walk out and get them. :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:48 pm 

I think I want to try a nude beach. I exercise and am confident in my body but have a difficult time thinking about putting myself on display.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:19 am 
Newly Registered User

My fantasy would be back to 1960s where in YMCA pools men Swam naked with female instructor and other women. This is my dream because the woman are so casual about it . They swim naked, walk near premises naked. I wish I could recreate this with my friends.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:03 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Shanku97 wrote:
My fantasy would be back to 1960s where in YMCA pools men Swam naked with female instructor and other women. This is my dream because the woman are so casual about it . They swim naked, walk near premises naked. I wish I could recreate this with my friends.

I hate to burst fantasies, but since I've put so much research into that era and that scenario, what you described never happened. There was never a time in the 20th century (19th, yes, but 20th, no) in western countries wherein there was institutionalized nude male swimming in an environment where all women were clothed.

For youths, particularly under 10, there are sporadic stories wherein during family nights at the Y at the end of the learn-to-swim classes the boys swam nude. But verification of both family nights AND that the boys swam nude is extremely difficult to find outside of anecdotal stories told by anonymous male posters, which does not have credibility if it cannot be authenticated.

This is not to say it never happened, but the rampant stories of guys swimming naked at the Y during coed classes or female instructors are all posted by sources that have no credibility.

But if this is what you enjoy, there are many, many clothing-optional beaches that offer the same experience you desire. And there CFNM is both appropriate, acceptable and enjoyed by all - both genders.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:59 am 

My wife and her 4 closest female friends have been close since high school (one since childhood). I have managed to be naked in front of them all (as a group) only once, very briefly as I went from shower to bedroom one Sunday afternoon. Unfortunately, my wife was unhappy about it and told me to "cover up" almost immediately.

I would have LOVED to be able to walk naked into the living room, where they were all sitting and talking. It is my greatest pleasure to be naked in front of women that I know, rather than strangers. In my fantasy, my wife asks me to come and say hello to everyone. I would talk with them a while, standing completely naked in front of them, watching them enjoying looking at my body, and then at my wife's behest, I would masturbate slowly to completion.

My wife was sadly not comfortable with my CFNM fantasies, so I was never able to make anything like this
happen during our marriage.