PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:32 pm 
Newly Registered User

woulda liked to have tried nude modeling for life drawing when I was in school

Post subject: Re: Missed opportunity
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:51 pm 

Having a single dorm room, had so many possibilities

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:08 pm 

In my grandmother's house, One of my male cousin was forced to bath naked in open tubewell. One of my female cousin laughed hysterically but my luck
I was outside so i wasn’t forced to bath naked

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 11:24 am 
Newly Registered User

i had a good experience at blacks beach prior to the pandemic

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 4:09 pm 

I had one big missed opportunity with the old cleaning lady i had at the time.

I took a shower and then went to my room with my bathrobe to get dressed.
She was there making the bed. She asked me if she had to go out since I had to get dressed. I told her she could stay if she wanted... She stayed!!

Then I should have taken off my bathrobe right in front of her, but I didn't had the courage to do it .. I turned around and with my back to her i put on my boxers with the bathrobe still on..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:58 am 
Village Drifter

busyx99 wrote:
In my grandmother's house, One of my male cousin was forced to bath naked in open tubewell. One of my female cousin laughed hysterically but my luck
I was outside so i wasn’t forced to bath naked

Can you give some more info on the setting? how much time ago? how old were your cousins? Where did this happen?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:04 am 
Village Drifter

When I was younger, I was at the pool with my cousins, one boy my age, one girl 1 year older, one girl 4 years younger, for some reason that I don't remember, my male cousin suggested getting dressed into the car that was on the parking lot, I think some damage on the lockers or something or too crowded.

I went with him, he entered the car and changed first while I waited outside as the car was not that big, as he was finishing changing, I could see my two cousins walking our way in a hurry and yelling to my cousin that my uncle (his dad) was calling for him, he exited the car and yelled back, why? They yelled back they didn't know. In retrospective it was only a plot for them to get my cousin away.

My male cousin takes off running, while this is happening I still had to change, my cousins were about 20meters distance to the car, so I entered pulled my swimming trunks off, and got my briefs and dry shorts on, just in time to miss the opportunity!

A few years later, I kept fantasizing about taking my sweet time and letting them look all they wanted.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:51 pm 
Village Drifter

moopaloop wrote:
woulda liked to have tried nude modeling for life drawing when I was in school

I briefly considered doing that, but realized I was not confident or stable enough in my body image to go through with it, and anyway, I didn't know what the rules were/how to go about it. I also didn't want other students to think I was a perv if they saw me around campus after the fact, as I was a non-traditional (mid-20s) college student and a lot of my peers (so to speak) were fresh out of high school.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:24 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

I was going for a day out with my friend, Jules and his wife Gillian. They were coming to pick me up but Jules went to fetch his son from his first wife and Gillian came to pick me up, we were to meet back at their home and leave one of the cars. I had overslept so let her in with just a dressing gown. I made some coffee and sat in the living room with her. I could have let my legs open so she could my little man but didn't. Missed opportunity.

So I went for a shower. The bathroom was on the ground floor. There was a table just outside and I could hear her as she looked at a local paper and some magazines. A friend who had lodged with them said she often walked into the bathroom when he was in the shower or she left the door wide open when she was having a shower - she liked it both ways.

I had the door sort of half open and thought I'm not missing this opportunity. I got my dick to a semi, about 5 inches even though it's tiny when flaccid and just under 7 erect. I turned off the shower and pulled the curtain back to walk to the towels on the radiator, making sure she could see. But she just pushed the door open and said, "David, what a big boy you are!". She just kept looking and I didn't want to disappoint so just carried on. She really liked checking out men and their dicks.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:00 am 
Newly Registered User

I have a missed opportunity story from my college days.

I took theatre arts in college. One girl in my year was named Kerry. I had a massive crush on her, but due to my own insecurities I was never able to act on it.

Near the end of Second Year, our class was preparing for the big shows we'd be doing. I played dual roles in one show, and Kerry was doing costumes. For the final scene, I had to go from one character, in one costume, to another in roughly 2 minutes. Really not a lot of time to change, so Kerry and I started working out a quick change routine. I'd change out of my shirt and start putting the next outfit on, while she took care of removing my pants. Honestly, we handled it very professionally and were comfortable with each other. Here's the part with the missed opportunity:

One afternoon, we decided we should practice the quick change, and track our time to see how fast we could get it done. Since Kerry had a key to the costume room for the show, we used this space to practice; just the two of us. We got through one change well, but wanted to improve timing. The next time we tried, as I had my shirt coming off over my head Kerry yanked my pants down...and my boxers came with them. I'll never stop kicking myself for how fast I reacted in pulling them back up. She claims she never saw anything, but I'll honestly never know. Such a perfect, perfect moment, wasted by quick movement.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:59 pm 

In college, I did have a young woman heavily hit on me as she helped me find clothes for something and I changed in the changing room. She was very much invading my privacy, flipping open the curtain as soon as she thought I was done, making comments about how attractive she found my body. I simply let it happen, didn’t push it further or draw back, but now I really wish I leaned into it.