CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:08 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Chastity cage size
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:23 am 

Dear A/all,

My Wife has decided to make me wear a chastity cage on a permanent basis. We are a bit at a loss as far as its size is concerned. Intuitively, we would tend to think that the penian tube should allow for the penis to grow a bit so that it is not too uncomfortable day to day, but we read here and there that, on the contrary, the tube should keep the penis tight so that erections are kept to a minimum and not painful.

Does anyone have an educated view on this?

Thanks in advance for your kind reply,

o

Post subject: Re: Chastity cage size
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:50 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

There are two parts to this:
PART 1
Selecting a perfectly sized cock cage is an art. The ideal cage for you will be tight but not painful, constricting and humiliating but not to the point of physical discomfort, but still be able to consistently prevent erection without permanently cutting off blood flow to the penis.

A properly fitted cage, as long as it is kept clean and regularly inspected, can be safely worn round-the-clock without any damage to the penis occurring. It will prevent all typical functions - save for urination - while the cock is enclosed, but ejaculation and even erection will still be possible during rare breaks when your Master or Mistress allows your equipment to be freed.

The Goldilocks effect should be slipping your cock into that properly fitted cage will feel "just right". In order to truly find the right cage for you, there are a few steps I recommend that you take first. A perfectly sized cock ring will fit snugly behind your testicles but will continue to allow blood to flow to the penis. It should not pinch or leave your equipment feeling numb or uncomfortable. It's also best to keep it trimmed short or even shaved as trapped hair can pull.

As the penis is not perfectly round and has a slightly irregular shape, it is quite difficult to measure the diameter of your cock on its own. I recommend measuring the circumference after a hot bath (this will leave your cock flaccid but encourage the active flow of blood so that your final result will account for the slight swelling as blood passes through). Measure the full distance around your cock several times with string take an average.

Once you've got your circumference measurement, simply divide it by pi (approximately 3.14) to obtain the diameter.
e.g.
Circumference behind testicles of 157mm (6.1 inches) ÷ 3.14 = cock ring diameter of 50mm (1.96 inches)
Circumference behind testicles of 141mm (5.5 inches) ÷ 3.14 = cock ring diameter of 45mm (1.77 inches)
Circumference behind testicles of 125mm (4.9 inches) ÷ 3.14 = cock ring diameter of 40mm (1.57 inches)

PART 2
Taking measurements for the "tube" portion of your cock cage is easier. You can use a straight ruler to measure the length of your equipment from base (above not below) to tip. As with the ring measurement, I recommend doing this right after a hot bath or shower, so that the penis is completely flaccid but there is some active blood flow to the area. Stand up tall with your back straight. Place the edge of the ruler against the base of your penis and lay it flat on the top of your penis. Then, in order to obtain the most accurate measurement, press the ruler firmly against your pubic bone (note many rulers have half a centimeter of dead space at each end you need to account for). This prevents any belly fat from getting in the way and messing up your measurement. You may wish to ask for help you with this, as reading the ruler while remaining in a straight, tall posture can be difficult, else use string again but be sure it's taught.

When choosing a cage, do not look for the tube which most closely matches your equipment in length. Instead, subtract between 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch (6 and 13 mm) from your measurement. e.g.

Flaccid penis length of 4 inches = 3.5 or 3.75 inch cage
Flaccid penis length of 3 inches = 2.5 or 2.75 inch cage
Flaccid penis length of 2 inches = 1.5 or 1.75 inch cage
Flaccid penis length of less than 2 inches = 1 or 1.25 inch cage

The ideal cock cage tube will fit your penis tightly but not constrict it to the point that it cannot release urine. Ideally, your urethral slit will lie against the opening at the end of the tube. The width of the cage will be narrow and completely prevent you from achieving erection, no matter how aroused you may become. But try not to pick one that restricts your pee hole as that just makes a mess!

Don't cheap out on a lock. Get a good one with 3 or more keys. Always have a 'break glass in case of emergency' key with you in your wallet as you never know when you might need it. Many say that defeats the object, but in the real world you don't want to be in a situation without a key in an emergency. Imagine irreversible damage to your cock!

DTR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:50 am 
Village Drifter

Excellent post Dave!

Strangely, the bigger cage can be less comfortable for casual wear, and also hurts more during sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:48 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

I've had one one for a few years bit bit for my tiny dick most of the time but can be a bit tight when I get hard

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:21 pm 

DaveTheRave wrote:
There are two parts to this:
PART 1
Selecting a perfectly sized cock cage is an art. The ideal cage for you will be tight but not painful, constricting and humiliating but not to the point of physical discomfort, but still be able to consistently prevent erection without permanently cutting off blood flow to the penis.

A properly fitted cage, as long as it is kept clean and regularly inspected, can be safely worn round-the-clock without any damage to the penis occurring. It will prevent all typical functions - save for urination - while the cock is enclosed, but ejaculation and even erection will still be possible during rare breaks when your Master or Mistress allows your equipment to be freed.

The Goldilocks effect should be slipping your cock into that properly fitted cage will feel "just right". In order to truly find the right cage for you, there are a few steps I recommend that you take first. A perfectly sized cock ring will fit snugly behind your testicles but will continue to allow blood to flow to the penis. It should not pinch or leave your equipment feeling numb or uncomfortable. It's also best to keep it trimmed short or even shaved as trapped hair can pull.

As the penis is not perfectly round and has a slightly irregular shape, it is quite difficult to measure the diameter of your cock on its own. I recommend measuring the circumference after a hot bath (this will leave your cock flaccid but encourage the active flow of blood so that your final result will account for the slight swelling as blood passes through). Measure the full distance around your cock several times with string take an average.

Once you've got your circumference measurement, simply divide it by pi (approximately 3.14) to obtain the diameter.
e.g.
Circumference behind testicles of 157mm (6.1 inches) ÷ 3.14 = cock ring diameter of 50mm (1.96 inches)
Circumference behind testicles of 141mm (5.5 inches) ÷ 3.14 = cock ring diameter of 45mm (1.77 inches)
Circumference behind testicles of 125mm (4.9 inches) ÷ 3.14 = cock ring diameter of 40mm (1.57 inches)

PART 2
Taking measurements for the "tube" portion of your cock cage is easier. You can use a straight ruler to measure the length of your equipment from base (above not below) to tip. As with the ring measurement, I recommend doing this right after a hot bath or shower, so that the penis is completely flaccid but there is some active blood flow to the area. Stand up tall with your back straight. Place the edge of the ruler against the base of your penis and lay it flat on the top of your penis. Then, in order to obtain the most accurate measurement, press the ruler firmly against your pubic bone (note many rulers have half a centimeter of dead space at each end you need to account for). This prevents any belly fat from getting in the way and messing up your measurement. You may wish to ask for help you with this, as reading the ruler while remaining in a straight, tall posture can be difficult, else use string again but be sure it's taught.

When choosing a cage, do not look for the tube which most closely matches your equipment in length. Instead, subtract between 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch (6 and 13 mm) from your measurement. e.g.

Flaccid penis length of 4 inches = 3.5 or 3.75 inch cage
Flaccid penis length of 3 inches = 2.5 or 2.75 inch cage
Flaccid penis length of 2 inches = 1.5 or 1.75 inch cage
Flaccid penis length of less than 2 inches = 1 or 1.25 inch cage

The ideal cock cage tube will fit your penis tightly but not constrict it to the point that it cannot release urine. Ideally, your urethral slit will lie against the opening at the end of the tube. The width of the cage will be narrow and completely prevent you from achieving erection, no matter how aroused you may become. But try not to pick one that restricts your pee hole as that just makes a mess!

Don't cheap out on a lock. Get a good one with 3 or more keys. Always have a 'break glass in case of emergency' key with you in your wallet as you never know when you might need it. Many say that defeats the object, but in the real world you don't want to be in a situation without a key in an emergency. Imagine irreversible damage to your cock!

DTR

I've never seen so detailed report on how to choose a cage, thank you so much. I was always afraid to choose something that wouldn't suit me because I couldn't find a useful information. Happy to find this forum so I can use these tips.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:25 pm 

Sizing can be a nightmare and lots of people get it wrong either because they're not sure how to measure or because they're guys who like to add an extra half inch here and there over what the measure says.

I've found that the most important part of the equation is ring size.. too tight and you're losing circulation (dangerous), not tight enough and escape is all too easy (gnnnrrrrr)

Best hint I got was to get a range of sizing rings from a local hardware store (42mm through to 55mm in 3 to 44mm increments) and to try them as cock rings for an hour or so. They're cheaper than making a mistake, readily available, not embarrassing to buy and will save you time and money adjusting via return and resize.

Failing which 10 mins spent with theMy Size app can be a lot of fun for all involved

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:59 pm 
Village Drifter

My wife and I are looking for some art to make/build or alter male cages in Brazil or surroundings. Sizes developed by Chinese manufacturers hinder us.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:24 pm 

I find the smaller tubes more comfortably to wear.