CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:47 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:26 pm 

I have so many!

Mostly the maid in my gym lockerroom that keeps coming just after im dressed!

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 5:15 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Flickrm wrote:
Sometimes when you're young, you are not enough experienced to catch a given chance...
When you are experienced, generally, opportunities are not given!
:lol:

This is definitely true. I’m just in my thirties, but looking back, it seems like I had a ton of opportunities in my high school and college years that I definitely missed out on, while now they are fewer and farther between.

It’s weird because even back then the CFNM dynamic was oddly arousing to me, and I’m pretty sure I was at least somewhat aware of the fact. However, I was either lacking boldness or choked when situations came up. Worst of all, it still happens sometimes. It’s like embarrassment and a desire to not be exposed to the opposite sex in an awkward situation is so ingrained into us from a young age that it has to be unlearned – a difficult thing to do in today’s society.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:41 am 

The closest I've come to a grail experience (which is to say, multiple women seeing me naked) was when I was 25 or so. I had just started dating this cute little art student and we were at her apartment fooling around a bit.

I still don't know exactly what possessed me to ask for it. If I remember right, the week before she'd been at my place and I managed to get her to come outside down into the buildings shared courtyard in nothing but an open coat.

Anyways, I told her I had a fantasy of being caught naked. She stripped me down and corralled me out of her room, down the hall, to the bathroom back and forth a few times. The whole time, my girlfriend made a big ruckus with the hope of her getting her roommate to come out and investigate what all the noise was about. Sadly, her music or whatever was too loud and she didn't catch us. Not for lack of trying though!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:51 pm 

When I was younger, I had a weird hoodie that stuck out a bit and made it look like I was hiding a boner at all times. Two girls started teasing me for it. They got on their knees and accused me of having a boner. I should have denied, so that I would have to prove it by showing my penis. I just ended up getting flustered and walking away.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:54 pm 

mememe621 wrote:
When I was in college, there was a summer when I lived in the dorms. One morning, I locked myself out of my room wearing just a towel. It was a coed floor, but the men's room was just down the hall from my room so I usually only wore a towel when I went to shower. I'd never forgotten my room key before, and I never did again.

To get back into my room, I had to call down to the security desk from a phone in the hallway. I'm not sure why - maybe because it was summer and the dorm was pretty empty - but the security desk was staffed by college students working part-time, not by professional security guards. So the "security guard" who came to unlock my room was a female college student.

I can't remember anything about what she looked like. But I remember the conversation vividly when she came down the hall:

"Are you the guy who locked himself out of his room?" she asked me.

"Yeah," I responded, a little sarcastically. "I don't usually stand around in the hallway in just a towel."

For a second, her eyes roamed over my body. "That's a shame," she said.

Then she walked past me, unlocked the door to my room, and walked away. Given how shy I was, I was so speechless I don't think I even thanked her.

That's the closest I've come to a CFNM experience with a stranger.

Was it at least a see through white towel?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:53 am 

edger1 wrote:
I had one unbelievable missed opportunity, almost perfect circumstances, it was yours ago and I still cannot understand nor forgive myself how I chocked and messed it up.

I was on vacation abroad, alone, but at the same time my very attractive colleague (blond sexy girl whom I had a crush on at that time) was with two friends on vacation at the same place. Both of her friends were gorgeous, one of them busty black-haired girl with huge breasts (I had a huge crush on her earlier in high school, btw) and the other was a slim brunette (whom I also had a major crush later).

The first night we went out for dinner, but we agreed for the next night to have a night out, have some drinks and go partying.

So, long story short, I spent the whole night with three gorgeous women (all of whom I had a crush on, at different times), at the end of the night they ask me if I want to spend the night in their hotel room because they had an extra bed aaand...... I politely decline.

Why? I still don't know why, and I am still fantasizing about that night :(

That's funny. The polite decline. I wonder what they were thinking?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:13 pm 

Had plenty of missed opportunities during college that i totally regret now

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:12 pm 

Hunkydoc wrote:
Had plenty of missed opportunities during college that i totally regret now

Can totally relate to this. Many, many missed opportunities.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:26 am 
Newly Registered User

Still remember my male neighbors stripping down with the neighbor girls in swim suits to play in some sort of water toy (some kind of character with tubes in its head like a branded kids sprinkler) and being too shy to do the same, running home for my suit.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:51 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Although I recall numerous missed opportunities, two come to mind from the locker room when I was running cross county in high school. I was probably 17-18 at the time. After school the guys’ team would go to our locker room to change while the girls’ team would head to theirs to do the same. Then maybe like 15-20mins after school let out the coach would show up and both teams would assemble together in the guys' locker room for a group meeting before stretching and going out for our run. The teams weren't large, maybe like ten of us guys and about as many girls - so twenty max in the guys' locker room for the meeting. Still, it could be a little crowded. Additionally, from getting let out of your last class you had to quickly take care of whatever after school business you had and get down to the field house to change because before long the girls would start showing up. We had like a 5-10min. window tops, and I recall a couple of times being caught still in my underwear. Once, when I was running particularly late, there was a girl already sitting in the locker next to mine when I arrived, and I had to fully change standing right beside her. At the time it was embarrassing, even though I only had to strip to my white briefs, and I tried to get dressed as quick as possible. In hindsight though, I could have taken my time and talked to her while I was changing. This would have been even better if I had been wearing a jock strap instead of briefs - or perhaps even "forgot" to wear underwear that day.

The second incident that comes to mind also occurred in the locker room. My senior year I messed up my knee and couldn't run for a while. Instead, I'd go to the team meeting, but then when everyone else stretched out in the gym and went for their run, I'd go into the empty locker, change into my swimsuit, and head over to the natatorium to swim laps. Well, this particular day, it was pretty cold outside, so the girls' team was also going to swim instead of going out to run. Anyway, team meeting finished, the other guys left, I went to my locker room to change and the girls went to their locker room to change. Well... I don't know if I was just taking my sweet time for once or what, but I was completely naked and just stepping into the leg holes of my suit when the door swung open and two girls walked in. Both were already in sleek one-pieces. One was a cute blond freshman girl who was somewhat mischievous. The other a curvy brunette sophomore who I found very attractive. I instinctively (and franticly) pulled the suit up as fast as I could. I'm unsure if they actually saw anything; if they did, I didn't see it in their reactions. I asked them what they were doing in there, and I don't exactly recall what excuse they gave. It probably wasn't justifiable, and even though they said they didn't know I was in there, I wouldn't have put it past the blond to have purposely come barging in on me like the. Again, in hindsight I could have allowed myself to be caught naked with my suit nowhere in reach. Maybe I could have covered my privates with a hand in the typical embarrassed gesture, or even just stood there starkers making no effort at all to cover myself and pointed out that they were in the guys’ locker room after all.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:14 pm 
Newly Registered User

Was in the gym locker room once and the aerobics teacher came in to get steps for her class. The storage closet was in the mens locker room. I was in underwear and she glanced over and said dont mind me just getting stuff for the class. Thought it was kinda rude she came in but also exciting.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:56 pm 

A friends birthday party someone suggested strip poker. Game didn't last long, everyone chickened out. You can imagine the regrets of things not panning out differently haha. But, really, I'm glad they didn't. The following days would have been terrible :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:46 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

nat wrote:
A friends birthday party someone suggested strip poker. Game didn't last long, everyone chickened out. You can imagine the regrets of things not panning out differently haha. But, really, I'm glad they didn't. The following days would have been terrible :lol:

I had a missed opportunity once at a strip poker game that I just kick myself for not doing. I was at a friends house for a party and the subject of strip poker came up so the cards came out and game began. In addition to me, it was my friend, his wife, two other guys and five of the wife's female friends and a lot of booze (of which I didnt partake). In the end, my friend and I won the game as we both still had on shirts and underwear, everyone else was nude. We called it a draw at the point and ended it. His wife complained about not getting to see me nude, so I stood up and stripped off the rest of my clothes and stood in front of her nude while she hooted and clapped. Now here is where the missed CFNM opportunity came in. Everyone, including me, proceeded to get completely re-dressed except this one guy. He refused to put his clothes back on and paraded around for the next 3-4 hours nude in front of all the now completely clothed women. One of the women even non-chalantly sat next to him and slowly stroked his penis while we were all sitting around talking. After the evening finally ended in the wee hours of the morning, and I was driving home, I started kicking myself for not remaining nude like that other guy did. It was a perfect CFNM set up and I foolishly didnt take advantage of it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:06 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

I know one art modeling CFNM opportunity that I missed out on that I deeply regretted but it was out of my control. An attractive female artist, who looked to me exactly like actress Jami Gertz, asked me after a couple of open studio figure drawing sessions if I could model nude for her in her little private studio for the next 6-8 weeks while she completed a multi-media project including drawing, painting and sculpture. Needless to say, I jumped at the chance and gave her my number and email address.

The next week I received very short notice orders to proceed to Ft Polk , Louisiana to stage for the initial 2003 invasion of Iraq. So I ended up spending the next 8 months in Baghdad. I did leave a message on my answering machine stating that I was going overseas and didnt know when I'd be back which I know she heard because I got an email from her ( which I didnt get to check for a while till we got power and comms operational, Baghdad being completely in the dark for quite a while ). She just wished me well and prayed for my safe return and stated perhaps we could try the modeling thing at another time.

Sadly, once I did get back, I tried to email her to see if she still wanted to work together but the email came back undeliverable. Never saw her at another open drawing session either. Damn it.

Fate :(

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:05 pm 
Village Drifter

I absolutely balked on a golden cfnm opportunity years ago on a summer night in west Houston.
It was the summer after I had graduated from high school, 1992.
Holly and Melissa were good friends of mine and had been for years. We found ourselves about to swim at Holly's parents house, in the backyard pool after a night of partying (this was a regular occurrence). The house was pretty much a mansion in an affluent neighborhood, well secluded, and her parents were out of town. There were often many of us, guys and girls partaking in these summer night swimming/partying scenarios at various homes in that area - always with suits on.
This night it was just the three of us.
While we were hanging out in lawn chairs before getting in the pool, Holly suggested that I should just go without a suit. Melissa encouraged this idea and they were both laughing and coaxing me to take my suit off. This went on for probably 10 minutes or so.
There I was, very athletic, in top shape, alone with two female friends urging me to get naked and swim with them. Both of these girls were really attractive. Holly, very cute with a bubbly personality. Melissa, a gorgeous, tall, thin, dark complected stunner.
Who knows where this might have gone, but I doubt either of them would have taken anything off had I had the guts to strip.
Anyway, I totally balked - kept my swim suit on, jumped in, and sadly that's all that's memorable about that night. Ahhhhh...
if I could only go back....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:43 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Sirlongcut wrote:
I absolutely balked on a golden cfnm opportunity years ago on a summer night in west Houston.
It was the summer after I had graduated from high school, 1992.
Holly and Melissa were good friends of mine and had been for years. We found ourselves about to swim at Holly's parents house, in the backyard pool after a night of partying (this was a regular occurrence). The house was pretty much a mansion in an affluent neighborhood, well secluded, and her parents were out of town. There were often many of us, guys and girls partaking in these summer night swimming/partying scenarios at various homes in that area - always with suits on.
This night it was just the three of us.
While we were hanging out in lawn chairs before getting in the pool, Holly suggested that I should just go without a suit. Melissa encouraged this idea and they were both laughing and coaxing me to take my suit off. This went on for probably 10 minutes or so.
There I was, very athletic, in top shape, alone with two female friends urging me to get naked and swim with them. Both of these girls were really attractive. Holly, very cute with a bubbly personality. Melissa, a gorgeous, tall, thin, dark complected stunner.
Who knows where this might have gone, but I doubt either of them would have taken anything off had I had the guts to strip.
Anyway, I totally balked - kept my swim suit on, jumped in, and sadly that's all that's memorable about that night. Ahhhhh...
if I could only go back....

Definitely a missed opportunity. Did their coaxing become explicit, as in did they make any explicit comments about wanting to see your nude body?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:02 pm 
Village Drifter

Definitely a missed opportunity. Did their coaxing become explicit, as in did they make any explicit comments about wanting to see your nude body?[/quote]

Indeed, Todd, a most egregious missed opportunity...

The coaxing was along the lines of them (mainly Holly) saying stuff like, "common, just do it,"
"it's no big deal,"
"what are you waiting for?"
etc.
They knew I was considering it, no question, and this is why the coaxing continued, on and off, for several minutes, other talk interspersed with the exited coaxing.
I remember sitting there, smiling nervously when the requests and giggles would resurface; I was on the fence and they knew it.
mmmm....
So, I wouldn't say the coaxing was explicit but it was exquisitely tittilating and implied very clearly that they wanted to see me naked.
What ultimately kept me from just going for it was being concerned about my 'average' size, even though I was in real strong physical shape at the time. I've had a few cfnm experiences since then but none as memorable as this one could have been.
:oops: :oops:

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 10:54 am 

A girl in High School, in the final year, would try to grab the crotches and pull down the pants of the boys.

She always chose the same, the boys she knew. They would fight it, it was part of the fun but i wished she'd tried with me and i could have let her.

No, I would have probably fought against it too :lol:

I could always imagine

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 5:07 am 

I had a friend who went to a local college by me who invited me back to get dorm after hanging out one day. It was just me and her and it led to some amazing casual sex and an overall evening. It was much more CMNF however, I got dressed quickly after sex thinking she wanted me to leave but she said we could still hangout. The rest of the night was me dressed and her naked or in a robe just talking, cuddling, giving massages, and even ended with her dancing naked on me while I recorded it on my phone.

Flash forward to our next encounter, we were suppose to go somewhere together and meet up with a bigger group, and I was picking her up at her dorm. When I came in she was in her robe and getting ready. I made a move on her again and she was receptive initially but then said she wasn't really in the mood for sex. She said I could still fuck her though if I wanted. I decided against it, as it didn't seem right even though she technically was consenting. We just hung out instead while she got ready.

The missed opportunity:
I have always wondered if I proposed an alternate to having sex where she could get ready and not have to directly have sex with me, but I could still get off. I imagine I would ask if she was cool if I just jerked off for her while she got ready. Seeing as she had already seen me naked before and we already sex, it would be less awkward, and she was pretty open minded herself. She even asked me about any kinks I had the last time we had sex, and I believe I mentioned CFNM although we didn't act on it since we were already both naked and about to fuck.

I imagine stripping completely naked and sitting on her bed, jacking off while she tries on different outfits. She might be naked at some points, but eventually she chooses one and finishes brushing her hair and putting on make up while I'm in the buff. Seeing as she let me record her naked, I'm sure she would have had no problem letting me record some videos of me stroking my cock for her. Maybe I even offer to have her record a video of me naked while she's dressed since I had a video of her naked while I was dressed. The culmination would be is in front of her mirror, her recording me with her phone in her clothes while I'm nude and masturbating. She eggs me on, laughs and teases me, makes me show my butt and has be rub it up against her like she did to me in the video I have, and then finally I cum all over the mirror. She squeals with delight, winks at the camera and tells to get dressed cause before we're late.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:06 pm 
Newly Registered User

nice story lol