The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:57 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

doug444 wrote:
mrzero wrote:
Normally, a CFNM fetish begins because of an involuntary situation in the past: either you were exposed when you not intended to or you wanted to be exposed, but you missed the opportunity.

Mrzero, involuntary situations are not CFNM.

Consent is an essential element in CFNM. If it is not consensual it is not CFNM.

This rule holds true here in CFNM Village regardless of what you may see elsewhere on the net.

CFNM Village is the home of CFNM. The term originated with the founder of CFNM Village. We play by his rules.

I don't mean to speak for mrzero, but if we are looking at events in our formative years that change us psychologically, then I agree with his statement. It's not what constitutes CFNM, but where it begins with each of us. For me, when I was about 10, I was forced to be naked in front of female relatives of my age. It really burned me at the time and upset me, particularly because I had a "Karen" type for a sister (and her name actually WAS Karen), who was doted over with her modesty protected as though it was sacred (my father was a religious zealot, borderline nut about religion, which was underlying a lot of his abuse).

I don't know, but I'm sure my CFNM "fetish" was prompted by that involuntary experience, which at the time angered and affected me to no end.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:45 am 

You just have to go for it and feel the moment :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:20 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Brad wrote:
doug444 wrote:
mrzero wrote:
Normally, a CFNM fetish begins because of an involuntary situation in the past: either you were exposed when you not intended to or you wanted to be exposed, but you missed the opportunity.

Consent is an essential element in CFNM. If it is not consensual it is not CFNM.

This rule holds true here in CFNM Village regardless of what you may see elsewhere on the net.

CFNM Village is the home of CFNM. The term originated with the founder of CFNM Village. We play by his rules.

I don't mean to speak for mrzero, but if we are looking at events in our formative years that change us psychologically, then I agree with his statement. It's not what constitutes CFNM, but where it begins with each of us. For me, when I was about 10, I was forced to be naked in front of female relatives of my age. It really burned me at the time and upset me, particularly because I had a "Karen" type for a sister (and her name actually WAS Karen), who was doted over with her modesty protected as though it was sacred (my father was a religious zealot, borderline nut about religion, which was underlying a lot of his abuse).

I don't know, but I'm sure my CFNM "fetish" was prompted by that involuntary experience, which at the time angered and affected me to no end.

Hi Brad. Have you shared the details of that experience? If not would you be willing to?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:21 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Necro8617 wrote:
Brad wrote:
doug444 wrote:
mrzero wrote:

Hi Brad. Have you shared the details of that experience? If not would you be willing to?

Growing up I recall my parents having an attitude that it is perfectly acceptable for girls to see us boys naked, but, when girls are unclothed, their modesty was sacred and should be protected from boys eyes with a fervent discipline in place.

We had just come back from a trip deep into the woods of East Texas. That part of the world is riddled with ticks. When we returned home, my father, who was a strict authoritarian and religious zealot, and could be violent with me and my brothers, had the boys unpack the station wagon while my mother took my sister and two female cousins into the bathroom (with a lockable door) wherein they would take off their clothes as she looked for ticks. After the car was unloaded, my father then told me and my brothers to also strip naked so he could look for ticks, but, wanted us to do it in the kitchen. I complained that the girls would be coming out and he yelled at me to shut up and strip immediately. We were all stark naked when my mother and three girls came into the kitchen. The girls were able to see us naked, including a good look at our genitals. They all smiled and giggled, sort of "Haha...we can see you but you can't see us!" As I complained again about it, my father was like "Don't pay attention, do what I tell you to do!" What was particularly upsetting was that it didn't have to be in the kitchen as we had another bathroom as well as bedrooms. He simply didn't care, and wanted it to be in the kitchen for no other reason than it was easier for him.

I realize that many would think that that would be a very erotic CFNM situation. It was anything but that. I was humiliated and deeply angered by what I was forced to do. But my father was the type that couldn't care less about how it felt for us boys. Even though he is dead, I still harbor hatred for what he did.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:11 am 

nobbythesub you are not alone!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:22 am 

Had a missed opportunity back when I was in highschool and was changing out of my swimsuit in the same room as a female friend. She was cute and I had a bit of a crush on her but was to insecure to ever act on it. I wanted to change facing her but I was hard and embarrassed so I decided to change facing away. When I finished changing and turned around she made a comment about how pale my ass was. I still wish I could of had the nerve to face her while changing even though she might’ve thought it was strange that I was completely erect.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:40 pm 
Village Drifter

When I was in college, there was a summer when I lived in the dorms. One morning, I locked myself out of my room wearing just a towel. It was a coed floor, but the men's room was just down the hall from my room so I usually only wore a towel when I went to shower. I'd never forgotten my room key before, and I never did again.

To get back into my room, I had to call down to the security desk from a phone in the hallway. I'm not sure why - maybe because it was summer and the dorm was pretty empty - but the security desk was staffed by college students working part-time, not by professional security guards. So the "security guard" who came to unlock my room was a female college student.

I can't remember anything about what she looked like. But I remember the conversation vividly when she came down the hall:

"Are you the guy who locked himself out of his room?" she asked me.

"Yeah," I responded, a little sarcastically. "I don't usually stand around in the hallway in just a towel."

For a second, her eyes roamed over my body. "That's a shame," she said.

Then she walked past me, unlocked the door to my room, and walked away. Given how shy I was, I was so speechless I don't think I even thanked her.

That's the closest I've come to a CFNM experience with a stranger.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:02 am 

my best experience would be in a cabin, while many girls are passing by. Hope ill have a courage one day ;)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:29 am 

I had one unbelievable missed opportunity, almost perfect circumstances, it was yours ago and I still cannot understand nor forgive myself how I chocked and messed it up.

I was on vacation abroad, alone, but at the same time my very attractive colleague (blond sexy girl whom I had a crush on at that time) was with two friends on vacation at the same place. Both of her friends were gorgeous, one of them busty black-haired girl with huge breasts (I had a huge crush on her earlier in high school, btw) and the other was a slim brunette (whom I also had a major crush later).

The first night we went out for dinner, but we agreed for the next night to have a night out, have some drinks and go partying.

So, long story short, I spent the whole night with three gorgeous women (all of whom I had a crush on, at different times), at the end of the night they ask me if I want to spend the night in their hotel room because they had an extra bed aaand...... I politely decline.

Why? I still don't know why, and I am still fantasizing about that night :(

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:31 am 
Newly Registered User

Sometimes when you're young, you are not enough experienced to catch a given chance...
When you are experienced, generally, opportunities are not given!
:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:26 pm 

I have so many!

Mostly the maid in my gym lockerroom that keeps coming just after im dressed!

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 5:15 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Flickrm wrote:
Sometimes when you're young, you are not enough experienced to catch a given chance...
When you are experienced, generally, opportunities are not given!
:lol:

This is definitely true. I’m just in my thirties, but looking back, it seems like I had a ton of opportunities in my high school and college years that I definitely missed out on, while now they are fewer and farther between.

It’s weird because even back then the CFNM dynamic was oddly arousing to me, and I’m pretty sure I was at least somewhat aware of the fact. However, I was either lacking boldness or choked when situations came up. Worst of all, it still happens sometimes. It’s like embarrassment and a desire to not be exposed to the opposite sex in an awkward situation is so ingrained into us from a young age that it has to be unlearned – a difficult thing to do in today’s society.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:41 am 

The closest I've come to a grail experience (which is to say, multiple women seeing me naked) was when I was 25 or so. I had just started dating this cute little art student and we were at her apartment fooling around a bit.

I still don't know exactly what possessed me to ask for it. If I remember right, the week before she'd been at my place and I managed to get her to come outside down into the buildings shared courtyard in nothing but an open coat.

Anyways, I told her I had a fantasy of being caught naked. She stripped me down and corralled me out of her room, down the hall, to the bathroom back and forth a few times. The whole time, my girlfriend made a big ruckus with the hope of her getting her roommate to come out and investigate what all the noise was about. Sadly, her music or whatever was too loud and she didn't catch us. Not for lack of trying though!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:51 pm 

When I was younger, I had a weird hoodie that stuck out a bit and made it look like I was hiding a boner at all times. Two girls started teasing me for it. They got on their knees and accused me of having a boner. I should have denied, so that I would have to prove it by showing my penis. I just ended up getting flustered and walking away.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:54 pm 

mememe621 wrote:
When I was in college, there was a summer when I lived in the dorms. One morning, I locked myself out of my room wearing just a towel. It was a coed floor, but the men's room was just down the hall from my room so I usually only wore a towel when I went to shower. I'd never forgotten my room key before, and I never did again.

To get back into my room, I had to call down to the security desk from a phone in the hallway. I'm not sure why - maybe because it was summer and the dorm was pretty empty - but the security desk was staffed by college students working part-time, not by professional security guards. So the "security guard" who came to unlock my room was a female college student.

I can't remember anything about what she looked like. But I remember the conversation vividly when she came down the hall:

"Are you the guy who locked himself out of his room?" she asked me.

"Yeah," I responded, a little sarcastically. "I don't usually stand around in the hallway in just a towel."

For a second, her eyes roamed over my body. "That's a shame," she said.

Then she walked past me, unlocked the door to my room, and walked away. Given how shy I was, I was so speechless I don't think I even thanked her.

That's the closest I've come to a CFNM experience with a stranger.

Was it at least a see through white towel?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:53 am 

edger1 wrote:
I had one unbelievable missed opportunity, almost perfect circumstances, it was yours ago and I still cannot understand nor forgive myself how I chocked and messed it up.

I was on vacation abroad, alone, but at the same time my very attractive colleague (blond sexy girl whom I had a crush on at that time) was with two friends on vacation at the same place. Both of her friends were gorgeous, one of them busty black-haired girl with huge breasts (I had a huge crush on her earlier in high school, btw) and the other was a slim brunette (whom I also had a major crush later).

The first night we went out for dinner, but we agreed for the next night to have a night out, have some drinks and go partying.

So, long story short, I spent the whole night with three gorgeous women (all of whom I had a crush on, at different times), at the end of the night they ask me if I want to spend the night in their hotel room because they had an extra bed aaand...... I politely decline.

Why? I still don't know why, and I am still fantasizing about that night :(

That's funny. The polite decline. I wonder what they were thinking?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:13 pm 

Had plenty of missed opportunities during college that i totally regret now

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:12 pm 

Hunkydoc wrote:
Had plenty of missed opportunities during college that i totally regret now

Can totally relate to this. Many, many missed opportunities.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:26 am 
Newly Registered User

Still remember my male neighbors stripping down with the neighbor girls in swim suits to play in some sort of water toy (some kind of character with tubes in its head like a branded kids sprinkler) and being too shy to do the same, running home for my suit.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:51 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Although I recall numerous missed opportunities, two come to mind from the locker room when I was running cross county in high school. I was probably 17-18 at the time. After school the guys’ team would go to our locker room to change while the girls’ team would head to theirs to do the same. Then maybe like 15-20mins after school let out the coach would show up and both teams would assemble together in the guys' locker room for a group meeting before stretching and going out for our run. The teams weren't large, maybe like ten of us guys and about as many girls - so twenty max in the guys' locker room for the meeting. Still, it could be a little crowded. Additionally, from getting let out of your last class you had to quickly take care of whatever after school business you had and get down to the field house to change because before long the girls would start showing up. We had like a 5-10min. window tops, and I recall a couple of times being caught still in my underwear. Once, when I was running particularly late, there was a girl already sitting in the locker next to mine when I arrived, and I had to fully change standing right beside her. At the time it was embarrassing, even though I only had to strip to my white briefs, and I tried to get dressed as quick as possible. In hindsight though, I could have taken my time and talked to her while I was changing. This would have been even better if I had been wearing a jock strap instead of briefs - or perhaps even "forgot" to wear underwear that day.

The second incident that comes to mind also occurred in the locker room. My senior year I messed up my knee and couldn't run for a while. Instead, I'd go to the team meeting, but then when everyone else stretched out in the gym and went for their run, I'd go into the empty locker, change into my swimsuit, and head over to the natatorium to swim laps. Well, this particular day, it was pretty cold outside, so the girls' team was also going to swim instead of going out to run. Anyway, team meeting finished, the other guys left, I went to my locker room to change and the girls went to their locker room to change. Well... I don't know if I was just taking my sweet time for once or what, but I was completely naked and just stepping into the leg holes of my suit when the door swung open and two girls walked in. Both were already in sleek one-pieces. One was a cute blond freshman girl who was somewhat mischievous. The other a curvy brunette sophomore who I found very attractive. I instinctively (and franticly) pulled the suit up as fast as I could. I'm unsure if they actually saw anything; if they did, I didn't see it in their reactions. I asked them what they were doing in there, and I don't exactly recall what excuse they gave. It probably wasn't justifiable, and even though they said they didn't know I was in there, I wouldn't have put it past the blond to have purposely come barging in on me like the. Again, in hindsight I could have allowed myself to be caught naked with my suit nowhere in reach. Maybe I could have covered my privates with a hand in the typical embarrassed gesture, or even just stood there starkers making no effort at all to cover myself and pointed out that they were in the guys’ locker room after all.