CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:10 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

alexxela113 wrote:
I imagine stripping completely naked and sitting on her bed, jacking off while she tries on different outfits. She might be naked at some points, but eventually she chooses one and finishes brushing her hair and putting on make up while I'm in the buff. Seeing as she let me record her naked, I'm sure she would have had no problem letting me record some videos of me stroking my cock for her. Maybe I even offer to have her record a video of me naked while she's dressed since I had a video of her naked while I was dressed. The culmination would be is in front of her mirror, her recording me with her phone in her clothes while I'm nude and masturbating. She eggs me on, laughs and teases me, makes me show my butt and has be rub it up against her like she did to me in the video I have, and then finally I cum all over the mirror. She squeals with delight, winks at the camera and tells to get dressed cause before we're late.

A lot of college-age problems could be avoided if couples took that approach!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:00 pm 

alexxela113 wrote:
I had a friend who went to a local college by me who invited me back to get dorm after hanging out one day. It was just me and her and it led to some amazing casual sex and an overall evening. It was much more CMNF however, I got dressed quickly after sex thinking she wanted me to leave but she said we could still hangout. The rest of the night was me dressed and her naked or in a robe just talking, cuddling, giving massages, and even ended with her dancing naked on me while I recorded it on my phone.

Flash forward to our next encounter, we were suppose to go somewhere together and meet up with a bigger group, and I was picking her up at her dorm. When I came in she was in her robe and getting ready. I made a move on her again and she was receptive initially but then said she wasn't really in the mood for sex. She said I could still fuck her though if I wanted. I decided against it, as it didn't seem right even though she technically was consenting. We just hung out instead while she got ready.

The missed opportunity:
I have always wondered if I proposed an alternate to having sex where she could get ready and not have to directly have sex with me, but I could still get off. I imagine I would ask if she was cool if I just jerked off for her while she got ready. Seeing as she had already seen me naked before and we already sex, it would be less awkward, and she was pretty open minded herself. She even asked me about any kinks I had the last time we had sex, and I believe I mentioned CFNM although we didn't act on it since we were already both naked and about to fuck.

I imagine stripping completely naked and sitting on her bed, jacking off while she tries on different outfits. She might be naked at some points, but eventually she chooses one and finishes brushing her hair and putting on make up while I'm in the buff. Seeing as she let me record her naked, I'm sure she would have had no problem letting me record some videos of me stroking my cock for her. Maybe I even offer to have her record a video of me naked while she's dressed since I had a video of her naked while I was dressed. The culmination would be is in front of her mirror, her recording me with her phone in her clothes while I'm nude and masturbating. She eggs me on, laughs and teases me, makes me show my butt and has be rub it up against her like she did to me in the video I have, and then finally I cum all over the mirror. She squeals with delight, winks at the camera and tells to get dressed cause before we're late.

Yes this is fantastic. There's always next time lol!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:53 pm 

cult_reset wrote:
A girl in High School, in the final year, would try to grab the crotches and pull down the pants of the boys.

She always chose the same, the boys she knew. They would fight it, it was part of the fun but i wished she'd tried with me and i could have let her.

No, I would have probably fought against it too :lol:

I could always imagine

I would have become closer to that girl, laugh and show how much I found it funny when she did that.
Then maybe she would be more at ease to try that on me.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:44 pm 

joao18 wrote:
cult_reset wrote:
A girl in High School, in the final year, would try to grab the crotches and pull down the pants of the boys.

She always chose the same, the boys she knew. They would fight it, it was part of the fun but i wished she'd tried with me and i could have let her.

No, I would have probably fought against it too :lol:

I could always imagine

I would have become closer to that girl, laugh and show how much I found it funny when she did that.
Then maybe she would be more at ease to try that on me.

I know what you mean.. I would do the same.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:20 am 

So many truth or dare games when younger, stripping would always come up and nobody would dare do the dare.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:59 am 

It’s very common situation. Look ahead and there are still chances!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:42 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

I remember back n in high school, I was in theatre. We were doingnour fall production for the school before Thanksgiving break. I had a minor role and I didn't appear till the second act. But in the first act, I played an unconscious man being moved and my face wasn't visible. After that scene I would go change into my second act costume. I was in the dressing room having just changed, and the stage manager came in and said "I know what color underwear you have on." I asked what color, she replied "red." Which was true, I was wearing red Hanes Bill Blass "bikinis" I think she almost walked in on me, saw enough and waited till I was dressed. She may have been into me. But I was interested in another girl at the time. It was a bit of a turn on to know she has seen me in my underwear.

Back in college, myself and a couple of guys from our dorm would hang out with a few beers. There were these three girls that would only hang out with us when we had beer. The "leader" of these girls was the outspoken one and would always steer the.converastion to anything sexy. She admitted she avidly read Playgirl. She would keep trying to get us naked, saying "c'mon, get your dicks out." I wanted to, but was always insecure about my dick like most of us here are.

I wad in a titty bar later on, and was sitting with a cute stripper. She was tall, had short hair, and a cup tits. I thought they were perfect, but she didn't like them being small. I wanted to lean in close and say " Your boobs ate fine, you should see how small my dick is." But I didn't. I did get a free lapdance since it was my birthday. I saw her later in public at some sports event. I don't think she recognized me, but I remembered her. She had obviously had her boobs done.

I wish Quantum Leap was a real thing, because I would definitely leap back into my younger self and try it again. I would definitely tell the stripper what I wanted to say, and then girls in the dorm, I would totally own it and say, "Naw mines too small, you'd just laugh at it." Hoping that would pique their curiosity, and see where it goes. The girl in the theater, I might ask if she wants a closer look.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:56 am 
Village Drifter

This happened when I was in university. I was 21 years old and often played basketball on a team at night. The sports complex where I practiced with my team had several playground and it was not uncommon for other people to be there for other sports. One night, after my 9pm practice, I stayed to practice my three-point shot. After 30 minutes, I was fed up and went to the locker room to shower. My teammates had all gone home by then and I took a spot in the middle of the locker room, not looking around too much. I undressed and went to the showers. Being alone, I walked back to my seat naked and then took out a linen. As I was wiping myself, I heard a female voice say, "Are you doing it innocently or on purpose? I looked around to see who was talking to me and saw Diana, a classmate, standing by the wide open door. I asked her what she meant by that and she said that the door was open and she could only see me.

I was a little embarrassed, but I told her that I hadn't been paying attention and that there was usually no one around at that time. She asked me if she could come closer to me and I nodded. I was a little turned on by the situation, but I could handle it, hoping it would go further. Unfortunately she just came and stood 2m away from me to talk while I finished drying off and getting dressed, then we both left the complex. That night I jerked off for a long time thinking about what could have happened if I had dared to offer a little more, unfortunately for me. However, it didn't put an end to our friendship and we went out together a while later. She admitted to me that she would have liked to go further that night in terms of cfnm.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:15 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

alfMen07 wrote:
This happened when I was in university.

nice story!

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 12:47 pm 

Great story,wish same situation.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:25 am 

I feel my experiences are often missed opportunities....
One of my most memorable cfnm experiences came to nothing, or at least it could have gone further.
It was 20 years ago, my girlfriend and I were out picnicking in the forest. I live near the Vosges mountains in France. Almost unexpectedly, we found a tiny clearing ideal for sheltering a couple's lovemaking. I imagined that this place would be well known to illegitimate couples in the area. But first come, first served. My girlfriend soon started dropping naughty hints, but I forgot to mention that she was menstruating. As we kissed, she pulled down my shorts, then my boxer shorts, and took hold of my sex, masturbating with both hands.This wasn't the way we usually did things, but as she was indisposed, all the attention was on me.
I still remember it, it was intense. She lifted my shirt to caress my breasts and ran her hand all over my body, lingering on my buttocks. It won't be long. We were on the ground, felt the floor vibrate and saw 2 riders, 2 young women mounted on their horses. Clearly, they wanted to reach the clearing,They didn't see us straight away. They let out an embarrassed "oops" as my girlfriend backed away, my erection fully exposed. It only lasted a few seconds, until they turned the bridle and left. My girlfriend and I stopped our lovemaking. We lay in the clearing daydreaming, but nothing sexual or naughty.
It was a kind of missed opportunity. All the ingredients of cfnm are there, but there's still a taste of unfinished business.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:14 pm 

College years are the best! I witnessed so many unplanned CFNM situations during my years studying in uni. Naked guys down the halls, outside on campus, at sporting events, the list can go on. :lol: Hopefully more to come in the future (college-related or not)! ;)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:47 am 

When I was a kid my moms friend would come over to walk the dogs around the middle of the day. I was the only one home when she would come over and I would usually just be in my boxers. A lot of the time she would talk to me while I was in my boxers, eventually I started getting hard while she was talking to me but it was never acknowledged. One day I decided to take one of the dog leashes into my room and be naked so she would have to come ask for the leash. As she asked for the leash I cracked the door and said Oh sorry im not dressed but I didnt come from behind the door, I was too nervous. She responded "thats okay I grew up with a bunch of brothers so its nothing I havent seen", giving me the go ahead. I was too shy and decided to put my boxers on, I regret that very much. I still imagine what it would have been like if I simple walked out naked infront of her, big missed opportunity.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:04 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Brad wrote:
doug444 wrote:
mrzero wrote:
Normally, a CFNM fetish begins because of an involuntary situation in the past: either you were exposed when you not intended to or you wanted to be exposed, but you missed the opportunity.

Mrzero, involuntary situations are not CFNM.

Consent is an essential element in CFNM. If it is not consensual it is not CFNM.

This rule holds true here in CFNM Village regardless of what you may see elsewhere on the net.

CFNM Village is the home of CFNM. The term originated with the founder of CFNM Village. We play by his rules.

I don't mean to speak for mrzero, but if we are looking at events in our formative years that change us psychologically, then I agree with his statement. It's not what constitutes CFNM, but where it begins with each of us. For me, when I was about 10, I was forced to be naked in front of female relatives of my age. It really burned me at the time and upset me, particularly because I had a "Karen" type for a sister (and her name actually WAS Karen), who was doted over with her modesty protected as though it was sacred (my father was a religious zealot, borderline nut about religion, which was underlying a lot of his abuse).

I don't know, but I'm sure my CFNM "fetish" was prompted by that involuntary experience, which at the time angered and affected me to no end.

I never would have guessed that, Brad.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:50 am 

I consider the following situation a missed opportunity because at the time when it happened I had no idea of CFNM at all. The thought of me getting naked while my partner stays clothed just didn’t cross my mind.
So while studying at university I had a girlfriend. She was a blonde about my height (rather medium), skinny and pale, with pointed chin. I found her beautiful, but she told me she wished she was thicker. She had a black hooded coat and joked that she looked like Death in it. She always dressed modestly: plain sweaters and jeans (not tight, but not extremely baggy either) or long skirts.
We got acquainted because we were attending some of the lectures together. She made the first step by friending me on a social network and regularly texting “How was your today?” and stuff like that. We would discuss our studies and everyday lives getting to know each other better and better. She started amicably hugging and kissing me on the cheek when we met at the university. She said she was especially fond of my white teeth and she was glad I didn’t smoke (the majority of our mates were smokers at the time).
I was shy and reserved back then and she was the first woman showing me such affection. Naturally I fell in love with her and asked her to date me.

“I really like you”, she said. “But I don’t think I can be a good girlfriend for you because you’ll probably expect sex, and I’m a virgin”.
She proceeded to explain that her previous boyfriend (her first school love) had cheated on her because she had been refusing to have sex with him. (She wasn’t shy. She was very sociable and had lots of friends. She didn’t want to have sex because of her religious background).
“That’s OK”, I said. “I’m a virgin too. I just love spending time together and chatting with you. I promise not to try to smash you”.
I was totally honest. After years of loneliness I valued her company a lot and the sex itself wasn’t my priority. Having a girlfriend for me was a way to feel normal because most people at my age had already had numerous relationships.

She accepted these terms and we started dating.
There were a lot of kissing on the lips and groping. We remained fully clothed and didn’t touch each other’s genitals. Butts are not genitals though, so we did grab each other’s asses. She was always the initiator because I was keeping my promise not to pursue her sexually. However when she did initiate I was happy to reciprocate. Needless to say my boner was almost tearing my jeans apart and my balls were aching, but I didn’t do anything about it while she was around.
One day she offered to come to my place and cook some food for me. The moment the door of my rented room closed behind us she hugged me and we started kissing. Then we sat on the sofa and continued kissing and cuddling. Then we cooked dinner together, ate it and she said it was time for her to go home. So I saw her off.
After a couple of weeks she told me we needed to split up.

I guess when she offered to cook for me at my place she actually meant she was ready to get more intimate and was then displeased with my lack of initiative. But I was too honest, naïve and loyal to my promise, so I didn’t take her hints.
Now that I know of CFNM I wish I could turn time back. Following the example of many posters on this forum, I would have politely asked her if she wanted to see me naked. I think it would have been a good move: on one hand – we’d get to a higher level of intimacy, on the other hand – I’d stay true to my promise because I would only undress myself without trying to have sex with her.

Till this day I fantasize about presenting my naked body to her. I’d say:
“Look at my rock-hard erection! I have it every time we are together, but I control myself just as I’ve promised to you”.
I hope she’d be flattered to be so desired and she’d appreciate my self-discipline. Or maybe she’d say she had noticed all my boners before and secretly enjoyed teasing me knowing that I wouldn’t harass her.
I vividly imagine her beautiful greenish eyes looking at me with a mix of excitement and victorious superiority while I masturbate for her entertainment.
In some of these imaginary scenarios she gets really turned on and takes active part in the process: hugs, kisses and strokes me and studies my cock upclose with great interest.
In others she doesn’t touch me at all and instead mocks me: “What a pathetic thing you are! You desire me so baldy you drop all your guards and present yourself to me in the most vulnerable position. Be grateful that I don’t run away and call the cops on you. Now do your best to make me enjoy your show”. Then she commands me how to sit or lay on the sofa to provide her with the optimal view and how exactly I should touch myself.
Sadly the chance of this has been long lost.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:34 pm 

I remember a girl in high school I was flirting with said something about never seeing a naked guy before. I had no confidence or the audacity to respond, but I wish I had offered her the chance to see me nude!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:26 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

lightercookie wrote:
When I was a kid my moms friend would come over to walk the dogs around the middle of the day. I was the only one home when she would come over and I would usually just be in my boxers. A lot of the time she would talk to me while I was in my boxers, eventually I started getting hard while she was talking to me but it was never acknowledged. One day I decided to take one of the dog leashes into my room and be naked so she would have to come ask for the leash. As she asked for the leash I cracked the door and said Oh sorry im not dressed but I didnt come from behind the door, I was too nervous. She responded "thats okay I grew up with a bunch of brothers so its nothing I havent seen", giving me the go ahead. I was too shy and decided to put my boxers on, I regret that very much. I still imagine what it would have been like if I simple walked out naked infront of her, big missed opportunity.

Thanks for sharing this. Definitely a missed opportunity, unfortunately. How old were you at the time?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:57 pm 

I was once on a trip in Italy with friends, a mix of males and females. We stayed in this really nice hotel for a few days, that had a spa. This was during the pandemic and travel restrictions were still at that stage where you could travel but restrictions could be reinforced at any time. Because of this, our hotel was fairly quiet, with people clearly not willing to risk booking incase they had to cancel.
Anyway, it wasn't long after we booked in that we decided to enjoy the spa facilities. We all changed into our swimwear and made our way to the spa. The girls checked out the relaxation zone first, whilst the guys went to the steam room, sauna etc.
I was the first one into the sauna room, which was a big room with the sauna being a large glass box in the centre of the room. So basically you could see right in once you entered the room.
As I hung up my robe I noticed a sign on the wall, a picture of a bathing suit with a cross going through it, clearly indicating swimsuits were not allowed. I was unsure what to do. None of us anticipated this, and I found it odd that the reception desk never told us.
Being on my own, I was too chicken to strip naked, and seeing as it was just our group in the spa I figured no one was going to know anyway so I entered the sauna in my trunks. The rest of the group eventually joined, seen the sign and seen me and just followed my lead.
I would have loved to have been brave enough to strip naked and see how the rest would have acted, or at least have entered the room with the others and seen if we would have come to a decision together-I feel like in this scenario we might have collectively been a bit bolder, the boys at least.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:33 pm 

69rolyat wrote:
I remember a girl in high school I was flirting with said something about never seeing a naked guy before. I had no confidence or the audacity to respond, but I wish I had offered her the chance to see me nude!

lost occasion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:04 pm 

Once I was with a friend in room and I said "I need to change my clothes" and she said "so..." I loked at her for a couple of seconds and she turned around, but I felt that she was peaking. I drop my pants and I was hesitant to drop my underwear too, finally I didn't do it. She said she wasnt looking, but I think she was, so she could have seen me naked and keep it as a secret for her. Missed oportunity indeed.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next