CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:48 am 

Just put of curiosity, how many of y'all have had fantasies of just walking around nude in a public space, or about a world where everyone is nude?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:29 pm 
Newly Registered User

I DONT HAVE ANY FANTASIES LIKE THIS ... :)
सरकारी रिजल्ट [url=https://सरकारी-रिजल्ट.भारत/]सरकारी रिजल्ट खोलो[/url] Yojna

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:59 pm 
Newly Registered User

I've had my ideas or fantasies about public male nudity being treated as something totally casual or normal. The more casual and widespread it is the better it feels. I've even thought about it in other kind of worlds like fantasy magic worlds. Going in adventures and exploring the world in a CFNM group sounds pretty hot!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:59 pm 

Yes, I have a couple of fantasies such as a male teacher being full nude in front of a class of fifty or sixty female students, a male dance teacher dancing full nude in front of ten or fifteen female students, a fully naked visiting each and every class of a girls only college

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:29 pm 
Newly Registered User

Yeah something along the lines of being punished and having to be naked in front of girls/women for an extended period of time. So like failing a test, now I am naked in class, or arrived to work late now I am naked at work for the day.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:33 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

My fantasies are curtailed in this regards as I know in most public settings, those there are mixed gender and include families (i.e. Bay-to-Breakers, parades, WNBR, etc). Knowing there are families that aren't expecting to see adult men naked, I realize that some would probably object - and I don't blame them.

However, I have experienced something similar a couple of times and found it sexually exciting.

1. At most clothing-optional beaches, there is a zone between the textile area and the area where full nudity is accepted. Those that are within this questionable zone know there is full nudity on the stretch of beach next to them. I've seen nudist encroaching more and more in this zone and have experienced what it was like to lay out or walk naked to the point where it become fully textile.

At Blacks Beach (clothing-optional beach near San Diego) there is a line between the city and state beach, usually delineated by traffic cones. On the north side, full nudity is acceptable. On the south the city has deemed it against city ordinances beach patrol will usually give you a warning if you walk down that stretch. One afternoon I saw there was no beach patrol there and witnessed a couple laying out nude about 30 yards onto the city/textile stretch. No one seemed concerned. I then saw a guy walk nude onto that stretch and stood there in the wake. So I decided to see what it was like to walk naked down that stretch. Every step I took onto the textile side was exhilarating. I was soon past the nude couple and kept walking deep into where the textiled people were laying out, which included a large number of young attractive females in bikinis. As I walked into that crowded portion naked, they'd look and giggle - some reached for their cell phone to get a picture. It was very arousing for me. I then saw a couple of families ahead of me, so I turned around and walked back to the nudist side. I've experienced similar situations at Baker Beach in San Francisco, More Mesa and Rincon beaches up in Santa Barbara. As long as I was not infringing on families or groups wherein they were unaware of the adjacent nudity, it was quite exciting.

2. Burning Man. The Burning Man festival is on federal lands, and there are no nudity laws. Full nudity is legal anywhere and at anytime. In fact, upon arrival, one of the guys taking tickets to enter was fully nude.

However, despite the photos you've seen, full nudity is generally not all that common. It's mostly done at camps wherein nudity is a focus - i.e. there is a "bathing camp" with barrels of water for people to bath which is very CFNMish as the men are nude whereas most the females keep their suits on. Regardless, there are a few brave souls (mostly men) that can be seen throughout the playa and on the dirt streets fully nude; thus, although not common, it is nothing exceptional and people expect to see it.

One day I road my bicycle wearing only my sun hat, sunglasses, sandals and old boxer shorts that were way past their life. I road to the middle of Burning Man where there were a number of porto-potties lined up. I chain locked my bike to a sign (bikes aren't stolen that much). I went into a porto-potty stripped off my shorts and walked out stark naked. A few of the ladies seemed surprised at my nudity, but none acted too shocked. I walked to a trash can and threw my shorts in it. I proceeded to spend the next few hours walking through all the streets of Burning Man stark naked. It was exhilarating as hell.

I returned to my bike and began to ride it nude as well. Twice I was approached by females wanting me to join some activity in their camp. One said they had photographers and were looking for a guy that could suck his own dick, and asked a) if I could suck my own dick, and if so b) would I come into their camp and do it for them while they took pictures of me doing it. I had to tell them I just wasn't that limber.

Again, the above experiences were done at times people knew they would be in the presence of full nudity in that environment and made the decision to go. And that's key for me to enjoy it in an erotic way.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:42 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Karel wrote:
I've had my ideas or fantasies about public male nudity being treated as something totally casual or normal. The more casual and widespread it is the better it feels. I've even thought about it in other kind of worlds like fantasy magic worlds. Going in adventures and exploring the world in a CFNM group sounds pretty hot!

Agreed! When I'm at stores, and see couples where the male is dutifully following the woman and helping her shop, it's easy to imagine the men nude and obedient!

OTOH, fun to imagine a large spaceship with the male commanders naked, and the women in those silver mini-skirts!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:36 pm 

My fantasy is to be casually being bathed nude by a mature maid. My erection being taken casually. Then the maid says, it's cute laughs it off.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:24 pm 
Newly Registered User

Always had a fantasy of being stripped by girls. Maybe I was being cheeky to them now they wanna teach me a lesson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:51 pm 
Newly Registered User

I have many of these types of fantasies, sometimes when I am just walking around it will pop into my mind "why if I was naked here right now"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:19 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

Yes, I have fantasies about being nude in public, and more specifically, all men being nude while women remain clothed. In this fantasy world, women think nothing of seeing naked men with their penises bouncing and wiggling, and sometimes even comment on what they are looking at. Men are expected to not object if a woman starts fondling a penis so she can see what it looks like hard. Some women even enjoy seeing how a hard penis squirts, and they encourage a man with a nice penis to entertain them. If a man gets a hardon, women gather around and comment as they watch him masturbate, judging him for size and squirting power. The men have to get used to being objectified, much as this modern world views women's bodies.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2023 5:55 am 
Newly Registered User

I often fantasize of doing all of my daily activities in a setting where casual nudity is expected. Everything from grabbing groceries to going to work fully nude would be the ultimate fantasy!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:39 pm 

amonguslover wrote:
Just put of curiosity, how many of y'all have had fantasies of just walking around nude in a public space, or about a world where everyone is nude?

I do,
Had fantasies being naked in class in college in front of all the women teasing me poking my dick in a playful interested way while looking at it with strong interest till I ejaculated on their clothes or hands.
Also had ones at my job where it was as if it was completely normal for me to be naked in fronts of women there doing my job around them and they act like all is normal while occasionally grinning & brushing their hand or their ass in tight yoga pants or skinny jeans brushing against my erection causing my to cum at some point of those multiple "accidental" brushes on their pants or hand.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:04 am 

Being fully nude after a shower, sitting on the couch next to a female friend. She can't help but steal looks, I can't help but get hard. It might turn into more from there :oops:

Male teacher gets pantsed infront of an all-female class by a female teacher who wants to use the chance to teach anatomy on a real example. Maybe not 'casual' though, but that also depends on both teachers' attitudes.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:10 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

There are places that have acceptable public nudity. Often near nude beaches or in nude complexes.

Vera Playa a good portion of the town is C/O. Years ago on Google Streetview you could find images of people the camera had caught naked walking to or from the beach . I don't think it's acceptable in the shops but you'll see people walking in the area.

Then you've got places like Cap D'agde. The nude village many people wander around nude. In the shops etc.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:48 am 

DCTreshPender wrote:
Male teacher gets pantsed infront of an all-female class by a female teacher who wants to use the chance to teach anatomy on a real example. Maybe not 'casual' though, but that also depends on both teachers' attitudes.

This is definitely a fantasy of mine. Either a male teacher or a male student forced to be a "model" for his classmates. At my age, I'd have to be the teacher, of course.

I've never had a fantasy of being fully nude in public, though. I think I'm more interested in smaller scenes, fewer people. It would feel like the participants are more into it, and it would be more arousing for me, too.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:12 am 

just a world where nudity is completely normalized, sometimes i fantasize about it sexually but mostly its actually in a non-sexual way

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:23 pm 

I would love to go an entire day without clothes. Sometimes it get so hot here that being without clothes will be convenient.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:50 am 

I feel like this is the dream, isn’t it? Being able to just let every female see?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:51 pm 

chastity belt for sure