CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:17 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 830 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 42  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:24 pm 

Nude at school.

https://thisvid.com/videos/stripped-nak ... ool-oh-my/

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:15 pm 

I enjoy reading a good CFNM story from time to time!

One of my favorites is from the user Zoltar on literotica.com.
https://www.literotica.com/s/lawn-guy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:33 pm 

Another good site for CFNM-themed stories is lushstories.com. I really enjoy the stories written by Tony Decatur. Search for Mr. Breslan and Mr. Forte to find some of my favorites. (Some of Mr. Decatur’s stories are in taboo categories so I won’t to link to them.)

Who knows, maybe someday I’ll write a story about what happens when Bekka attends Mr. Breslan’s class after the fashion show and auction! Or when Julie attends Mr. Forte’s class in the fall. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:04 pm 
Village Drifter

Another personal milestone: Made my first CFNM short film, including penis measurement and inspection!
https://nopantsendurance.com/2021/04/06/short-film-the-birthday-suit-starring-the-lovely-braindrops/

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:53 pm 
Village Drifter

Hello guys,

I've got this story that's been laying on my drive for some time. The original author is MC_Hawth. I'm not sure if this story is already on this site, as I'm still an NRU.

A Rousing Game

Amanda was the most beautiful woman I ever met, my freshman year at college. She happened to sit next to me in English Lit, and was very friendly from the beginning, which is good because I could hardly look at her perfect face without stammering nervously. I hadn’t dated much in high school, and wasn’t really that comfortable with girls yet, but she was very easy to talk to. Thus I discovered the first day in class that she was pledging the sorority that was having a mixer the following Friday night with the fraternity I was rushing.

I mentioned my inexperience in high school, and it was for this reason that I had picked the particular fraternity I had. They had a reputation for games and rites that helped “educate” their members in the ways of the woman, and I thought maybe it would be best to have a trial by fire in this arena.

Little did I know.

The first day there, the pledges had to spend the evening cleaning the place, then serving drinks to the senior members – all in the buff. I was a little hesitant at first, for I am definitely not very well endowed compared to most, but I realized I just had to swallow my pride and push through it. The seniors obviously took note, but they were also sizing up the other pledges, so I didn’t feel horribly uncomfortable.

On Friday, they called to the pledges and said that the first test of their willpower was to go the next full week without sexual activity of any kind, including masturbation. I don’t think this bothered me as much as the guys who actually had girlfriends, and even newly on campus with so many young women around, I figured I could keep my hands to myself for a week.

And I did, although it was rather harder than I had supposed. It was late summer, and the women were wearing short shorts and short skirts everywhere, and towards the end of week I was getting raging hard-ons at the slightest provocation. However, I was never even given the opportunity to cheat on myself, as the fraternity had assigned a senior member to stay glued to me at all opportune moments – even including my trips to the bathroom. This I found a little strange, and quite discomforting. But I supposed they had to verify my compliance somehow.

Friday evening came, and the very thought of being in the same room as Amanda was enough to get me excited. I guessed that the test would be ended right before the party, so that we could all enjoy ourselves fully. I was a little concerned about how to keep my composure physically around Amanda. It wouldn’t do to have her pick up on that.

They called us down a couple of hours before the mixer was set to begin.

“The good news”, said Dave, the high senior in charge of initiation, “is that you’ve all passed your first test, and you are hereby released to do as you please.”

“Preferably later tonight,” added another senior with a smile.

“The bad news, however, is that before we go to the mixer, there is one more test you must pass to ensure that you are up to our standards, and theirs. Strip.”

Was there no end to these tests? Well, maybe it would keep me distracted for the next hour.

I stripped with the rest and nervously waited while they gathered up our clothes. When they returned, they were carrying only small bathtowels and blindfolds. We were ordered to wrap the towels around our midsections, and then they blindfolded us.

“This test is done at a secret location not far from here, and I promise we’ll get you back here in plenty of time to get yourself ready for the mixer,” I heard Dave say.

With that I was led outside and into a van with the other pledges. After a fairly short drive, we were taken back out. As we were marched into another building, I had to keep re-adjusting my towel, as it didn’t want to stay tight.

“Remove your shoes,” ordered Dave. This turned out to be a little harder to do blindfolded, and my towel again gave me trouble, but eventually I stepped out onto what felt like a hardwood floor in my bare feet.

I was pulled a little off to the left and held still. A moment later I heard wheels rolling across the floor towards me. We were told to hold our hands straight up, and I felt someone reach up and affix something around my wrists. Then my ankles were lifted slightly, one at a time, and spread well apart onto some small platform on either side, and another clasp secured them in place.

It was at this point, securely bound and blindfolded and with only a fidgety towel around me to hide my manhood, that I started to get a little nervous. Yes, all these guys had already seen how well endowed (or not) I was, but this seemed to be going somewhat beyond pure nudity. I tried not to let my mind run wild.

“Gentlemen, if you will…” said Dave, and I felt the towel yanked away.

Well, I guess I should have expected something like this when I signed up I thought, focusing on keeping myself from reacting to any little puff of air that tickled my balls.

“And away we go,” said Dave, and the blindfold was pulled off my head.

I was immediately greeted by a tumultuous series of hoots, whistles, and applause – and female laughter. I knew I was in trouble even before my eyes adjusted to the bright light and verified that we were, in fact, in the large front room of the sorority house.

The flush spread over me instantly as my penis could no longer be controlled, and quickly expanded to its full size. I pulled furiously at my bonds, but the metal frame and leather clasps were unforgiving, and my raging hard-on was impossible to hide.

I was on the far right of the 5 pledges, and I glanced down the line, hoping beyond hope I wasn’t the only one afflicted. But somehow the others were maintaining some degree of control. I noticed that each of them was actually watching me rather bemusedly.

And as I turned my eyes back to the front, I realized that practically every eye in the place was focused on me. Several rows of sorority girls were seated about 20 feet in front of me, all regarding me with expressions that ranged from amusement to mirth to outright laughter. “Who’s in control over there?” someone called, generating even more laughter.

“I can’t believe how straight up it’s pointing,” one of the closest girls said – and that’s when I spotted Amanda, sitting next to her. She was covering her mouth with her hand as if to hide her amusement, but her eyes gave her away.

If it were possible to flush even deeper, I somehow did it. I quickly looked away, for what good that did. This was absolutely the worst possible scenario.

“Okay, I turn you over to Jen, our emcee for tonight,” said Dave, walking to the far side of the room. One of the senior sorority girls stepped forward, then turned and spoke.

“Welcome to the 2nd annual Pledgeolympics, everyone. We’re going to have a blast tonight, and when the games are over we’ll start right in to the party.

“We’ve refined the rules and added more games, so even those of you who participated last year will find some new and interesting twists. The games are Pledge vs. Pledge. The boys will compete against each other, and the girls will compete against the girls, and in some cases the boys will also compete against the girls. For most games there is a winner and a loser for each side. The overall winning pledges will be immediately promoted to full member, with no further rites to pass. The losing pledges will have to pass additional tests beyond their fellows. There is also a chance that the losing fraternity pledge will…well, I’ll get to that later.”

A knot was starting to grow in my stomach.

“For the games, one sorority pledge will be assigned to each fraternity pledge, and she will choose an elder sister to aid her. The elder sister will be responsible for advice, but also for getting the close-in video record of the individual performance.

“The rest of you will be allowed to pick who you think will win and lose each game and overall, just to add some excitement beyond spectating.

“First game is Biggest, and this one is obviously just for the fraternity pledges. The sister will get her brother as hard as possible, then measure his dick. Length + diameter. Biggest wins, smallest loses, very simple.” She glanced across the row of fraternity pledges, lingering finally on me. “This one may not be too hard to predict.”

It was the next game that completely sank my heart, though.

“After that will be our favorite game. We will set a clock, and when we say Go, each sister will work to make her pledge come. Now you can use any part of your body you want, and any technique you want, but you’ll want to be sure that when he cums we can all see it. Your elder can advise on technique but cannot touch the pledge herself.

“This game has 3 components, each scored separately. First is Speed: Whichever sister can make her brother cum fastest wins, and he loses. Vice versa for the brother who holds out the longest. Now last year the fastest cum was just over a minute, and it turns out that he had only had sex twice before. So we figure that if anyone sprays inside of 45 seconds, we’re going to call them a bona fide virgin, and this shall be proclaimed far and wide.”

Worse and worse. No, I wasn’t a virgin, but I wasn’t that far off, either. I determined that at the very least, I’d hold out beyond 45 seconds.

“Next is Distance: The sister that gets her pledge to shoot the farthest wins here. Last year one of the slower guys actually won -- or should I say, ‘lost’ -- at a little over 4 feet. I think he held out but it just built up so much he finally exploded. So there might be a downside to holding back too much. Or an upside, depending on your perspective.

“The last component in the cum game is Explosive: The sister that pulls the most spectacular cum shot will win this. We actually take a vote on this one, but what I’d be looking for is volume and sustainability. If you can get your guy to keep spraying once he starts, you’ve got a good chance. Everyone understand?”

The question was met with resounding approval from the sisters, and I think my penis approved as well, based on his desire to leap out of his skin. My brain was much less enthusiastic.

“Our first game was Biggest; our final game is Smallest. After your guy cums, we’re going to measure his dick when he’s at his limpest. Bowls of ice-water will be provided to speed the process along. Again, there’s only a Loser for this game.“ She paused, and couldn’t help herself from stealing a sideways look at me. I realized that they all had, just for a moment, gotten a look at me before my hard-on set in. Ugh. “Any questions?”

One of the pledges raised her hand and asked “Can we choose our guy, or do we draw?” And then she turned to look pointedly at me.

Jen laughed. “Well, it has to be random, or I think there’d be a lot of fighting over who gets whom.”

I watched as the sorority pledges drew numbers from a hat. And of course, Amanda drew me. I couldn’t tell whether she was as delighted as I was chagrined. This was not the way I had intended to introduce her to my penis. But it was obvious already that my penis was thrilled with the prospect.

Each of the pledges chose a mentor (Amanda picked a lovely brown-haired girl named Sherry). They were given tape measures and the mentors who didn’t already have some kind of video recording device borrowed one. Each pair approached their counterpart.

“OK, ladies, get your men nice and hard, and put them to the measure. Length and diameter. Amanda, half your work is done for you.” Jen smirked.

I knew I couldn’t retreat or get loose, but I tried anyway. “Don’t be afraid, I won’t hurt you,” said Amanda, and now even her voice in my ears turned me on further. Not that that was possible.

I couldn’t help but watch as Amanda placed the tape measure against the base of my dick (although she could have pushed it in a bit further, I thought, to squeeze another few millimeters out). Sherry got a good closeup picture, then reported to the group “5 and a quarter.” I tried to block my ears to the predictable reaction that announcement brought. Then Amanda laid the tape across my dick (and not where I thought the widest spot was, either). “1 and a half” said Sherry, getting a picture. “6 and 3 quarters, total.” Blast. I knew there was probably at least one guy here who beat that in length alone.
The other girls got their measurements, and as expected I was the big loser. The next smallest guy actually wasn’t that much longer, but he was much thicker – impressively so. And his dick pointed straight out when fully erect, compared to my antenna.

“OK, pledges, you may now consult with your mentors for a minute in preparation for the next game,” said Jen.

Amanda and Sherry put their heads together without even bothering to move far away. “I’m guessing you won’t need much advice,” said Sherry. “I think a good, simple stroke will do the trick. Just be sure to aim forward and up – pretty much where his dick wants to go, anyway – and don’t stop stroking until I tell you to.“ She paused for a moment. “Oh, one other little trick.” And here she leaned forward and whispered something in Amanda’s ear.

“Is that allowed?” I heard Amanda whisper back. But Sherry just shrugged with a mysterious grin.

“Assume your favored position, girls,” said Jen. “Timekeepers, set your stopwatches.”

“Can we get our guys hard again before we start?” asked one of the girls. I looked down the row of men to my left, and noticed that most of them had lost their erections while the girls consulted. Mine hadn’t flagged for a second, however.

“No, until I give the go, you may not touch him. Part of the challenge is getting your man primed.”

Amanda was left-handed, so she knelt on my left side, up against the front of my left thigh. She glanced at Sherry, and then I felt a tickle against the back of my left thigh, just below my buttock.
According to Jen, she wasn’t supposed to touch me – but between her left-handedness and my position on the far right, she was positioned to get away with this. When no one immediately noticed her, she slid her right hand lightly along the underside of my butt. Then I felt her fingers slowly creep forward until they just tickled the back side of my scrotum. With her head right next to my penis, and her left hand conspicuously in her lap, no one could see what she was doing.

But I could feel it, and the light tickling on the back of my balls was electrifying. The notion that a stunningly beautiful girl was caressing me so intimately sent an impossible thrill through my body, and I shuddered.

Amanda looked up and smiled at me, and kept her fingers moving. I closed my eyes, fighting hard to hold myself together.

“Is he coming already?” Amanda asked softly after a moment.

Sherry looked. “Nope, just precum. But that’s a very good sign for you.”

I opened my eyes and looked out into the audience, and realized that almost all of them had moved closer to me, some just a few feet away, wanting to witness every moment. There was a murmur of anticipation. One girl almost directly in front of me was already filming.

Amanda’s caresses were almost all the physical stimulation I needed. I could feel the sperm gathering in my balls, preparing for their journey.

“On the count of 3, you may begin,” said Jen. “Everyone ready? 1-2-3-GO!”

Amanda grasped my throbbing cock for the first time, while continuing to massage me with her other hand. I immediately felt that undeniable tickle of imminency in the back of my scrotum, as the sperm took off on their journey. Amanda stroked. I tried wildly to head them off at the pass, but I had no chance. The most beautiful woman in the world was touching my penis and my balls in a way that no one ever had. I was on display in front of a large crowd of other beautiful women, most of them focused on me and my genitals, and the very shame and humiliation itself seemed to feed my reaction, intensifying it.

With another shudder and a paroxysm that seemed to come from every muscle in my body, I sent my sperm flying out into the far reaches of space, where they were greeted by shrieks of laughter and delight. And the second wave hard upon their heels, if anything stronger than the first, sending girls scattering to avoid being tagged. And the third. And the fourth. And Sherry saying “Don’t stop, don’t stop!” over and over, and Amanda obeying her, and the cum just kept doing what it does best. Now it was spraying to the sides as well as ahead. One spray managed to get Amanda in the face as she leaned forward, and she fell back to the side, laughing with the rest of them.

After that the sperm started dribbling out rather than spraying, and I sagged in complete exhaustion. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t even stand up. Only my hands tied above me kept me off the ground.

“God, how quick was that?” asked Amanda, eyes watery with tears. “1 second?”

The timekeeper had to wipe her own eyes for a moment before she could answer. “5 seconds, actually. It just seemed instantaneous.”

While I tried to regain my energy, almost twisting in place, Sherry fetched the bowl of ice water. Now I was treated to further indignity and pain, as she moved the bowl up to cover my balls, and Amanda pushed my quickly-deflating dick down into the ice water.

I let out an involuntary shriek at the pain (causing yet more laughter, somehow), then managed to bite my lip as my dick retracted into itself at a rapid pace. While Amanda held the bowl for just a few more seconds, Sherry fetched the tape measure, and Amanda set down the bowl.

Sherry smirked. “What do you measure? It’s nothing but a hat!”

Amanda did her best, but couldn’t help herself as she pressed the tape against my abdomen. “Um, about an inch and a half? Maybe a bit less? Hard to tell.” Then she looked up at me, and for the first time I saw something akin to sympathy in her eyes. Or maybe it was pity.

“Smallest. Dick. Ever!” exclaimed one of the older girls in front of me, to general agreement.

“And now for distance,” said Sherry. “Way out here somewhere, did anyone get tagged?”

“I got some on my leg,” said one of the girls, and not even one who had been at the very front.
“Mindy moved out of the way, but I didn’t see it coming fast enough.”

“So where’s the last spot on the ground?” asked Sherry.

They looked for a moment, and finally settled on something that seemed impossibly far away. Way beyond where anyone expected. “That’s just not possible,” said Sherry. She touched the floor, and looked at her finger. “But that’s definitely cum.”

She set the tape down at the spot and had Mindy hold it, and reeled backwards to me, stopping at the base of the rack. “11 feet, 2 inches,” she announced, then repeated to herself, “That’s just not possible.” Gasps of amazement echoed across the room.

Finally – finally! – one of the other pledges came, somewhere around the 3-minute mark, and then the others in succession. A couple had decent ejaculations, but it really wasn’t even close, and when the vote for Most Spectacular was taken, it was almost a fait accompli. I was the unanimous loser, on all possible counts, and Amanda the easy winner.

Now Dave spoke to me. “As the Lucky Loser, you will have an extra rite of passage. You will attend the next mixer naked, and you will do anything that any member or pledge of the sorority asks you to do. And I have a pretty good idea what you might be asked to do. I expect an encore will be in order.”

I was almost numb to this, however. How could that be worse than what had just happened?

“I think we have some work to do,” said Jen, glancing at me with a huge smile. “But for now, it’s party time.”

We were all released and allowed to dress for the party, but I hardly felt like mixing. Most of the girls, including Amanda, kept their distance, although a couple were eager to thank me for the entertainment. That wasn’t the kind of interaction I wanted at the moment, and after awhile I excused myself and returned to the frat house, completely demoralized.

I found out the next day from one of the other pledges that he had actually been told to masturbate just an hour before the “games”, without being told why. Eventually the other pledges confirmed this as well, leading me to realize that I had been specifically set up for failure. Apparently this had been planned from the first day when they evaluated all of the pledges naked.

I thought – hoped – that the worst was over by the time I returned to class the next Monday, but I was rather quickly disabused of this notion. As I crossed the nearest campus courtyard, I did a double-take at one of the posters on the trees I passed by. My heart sank as I took it in.

At the top, in large font, read “Have You Seen This Virgin?” Immediately below that were 3 full-color pictures: one of the measurement Amanda took of my hard dick, one of the flaccid measurement (I cringed – was I really that small? Good God. The camera certainly did not add inches in this case.), and, perhaps worst of all, one taken from well out in front and left of me just after the cum exploded out of my dick. Both Sherry and Amanda had been mostly blurred out so you had no idea who they were, but my face, even in the full paroxysm of the moment, was clear. As was the incredibly thick stream of cum arcing out over a huge distance towards and to the left of the picture-taker. Indeed it looked impossible – but I and everyone there knew otherwise.

As if that weren’t enough, there was a box at the bottom listing all of my stats: exact dick size, length of ejaculation, and time it took Amanda to force my orgasm.

Below the box: “You read that right. Clearly we have a virgin here, and who would be surprised? With a dick like that and unable to control himself, who would want anything to do with him? Good luck finding a girl around here, loser!”

I turned around, knowing there was no way in hell I was going to class today, but immediately I was identified by a passing girl, who had apparently seen another poster elsewhere. Almost before she could reach a full screaming laugh, I was running, running back to the dorm.

And that’s where I found it on the internet. Multiple vids, from various angles and distances, including the one that Sherry must have taken. All had been carefully pixellated to prevent identifying any of the girls, but never my own face. Watching yourself cum like that, not only in front of the entire sorority, but now potentially in front of the world, was simultaneously crushing and strangely erotic. I immediately masturbated, and some of those same humiliations and rushes returned. It was probably the most spectacular orgasm I’d ever given myself.

Predictably, the vids went viral. I could barely leave my dorm room without being accosted and taunted. I skipped classes for a week, and when I returned it was almost an event. Amanda didn’t sit next to me anymore, and when I finally did my best to push the whole thing from my mind and approach her, it was clear that she was extremely uncomfortable being near me.

I transferred out at the end of the semester, having never returned to the fraternity that had set me up. Even at my new school, however, the vids were well known, and it didn’t take long for me to become a widespread object of derision. I realized I would have to live with this for the rest of my life.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:58 pm 
Village Drifter

Another story I've found on my drive:

My Story

The summer I turned 18 my parents got me a job in the next state over at a remote hotel mountain resort. They had been mutual friends with the owners of the resort and they had agreed to allow me to ‘live on my own’ while being under the care of someone they knew. We went up to the resort for the weekend and stayed as a family. My parents would leave me up there and I would ‘learn to live on my own’ and hold a full time job. I would be visited several times throughout the summer months and they would be back at the end of the summer to bring me home before shipping me off to a college.

We met with the hotel director at breakfast Sunday morning. He had come to find us because my Dad had received an important call at the front desk. Mom mentioned I would be staying at the resort as an employee starting tomorrow. He asked a bunch of questions of which I was not interested so I excused myself and went to the bathroom. When I came back Mom told me the hotel manager was looking into some things and would get back to us later that day. Dad then returned and said that him and Mom had to leave after breakfast. His office needed him, as usual, and they had to make the long trip back home earlier than they had expected.

Mom and Dad packed up their suit cases and loaded up the car. Mom found the hotel director before she left and told him to pass the info off to me since they had to leave. She also made sure there was nothing else they had to do or if there was paperwork they needed to fill out before leaving. I think she also asked him to keep an eye on me and to make sure I kept out of trouble. I was to sit by the pool, swim and have a real lunch and not snack so much. They left me some money and said I could stay one last night in the hotel as a quest, for tomorrow I would be an employee and would be living in the employee housing area of the resort.

They day was warm and sunny so sitting poolside, pretty much alone, was a welcomed event. I had my walkman and no one bothered me. That is until the hotel director in his suit and shinny shoes came to the pool area to inform me he had some information he said he was working on for my Mom. He said that he had thought the state requirement to have a check up by a state certified medical staff member was in fact the law. He asked if I have had a work related check up by someone in this state. I told him that no we lived in the next state over and I had never worked in this state before. He said then today is my lucky day. He checked with the resident nurse they have on staff and she said she is qualified to conduct this work related exam and she can do mine today at 1pm. He told me how to get to her office and said not to be late.

So after lunch I went thru the directions I had been given and found where the nurse’s station was, then I went back to sitting poolside working on my tan. At the proscribed time, 1PM, I went back to the nurse’s station to check in with the nurse. I knocked on her open door, she was sitting on the opposite side of the room behind her desk. She had a small waiting area next to the door and another door inside her office that lead to the exam room which also had a small bathroom attached. Anyway she said to come in. I told her the hotel director said to meet you here at 1pm. She looked confused at first then threw her hands down on the desk and said that she had forgot about me. She was working on getting out of here early today. She then said she would stay for me but she had hoped no one else was going to walk in the mean time. She instructs me to go into the next room, remove my shorts and t-shirt and sit on the end of the table. I begin to open my mouth and ask a question when she tells me in a firm tone to do as instructed, it isn’t that hard to follow. She again tells me to remove my shorts and t-shirt and sit on the end of the exam table. She will be in to start the check up in a minute. Go, she says. I had only wanted to ask her if I could leave my shorts on as they were my swim shorts and I don’t wear underwear when wearing swim suits. But hey she said I had to do as she said and I was raised to follow instructions from my elders.

I remove my t-shirt and flip flops and put them on the chair in the corner. Hanging them up on what looked like an IV pole would probably look dumb and silly. I then removed my shorts and placed them on the chair as well. I then turned and walked 2 steps toward the table when I heard another female voice call out the nurses name. She then followed with a question if the nurse minded if she went in to grab one herself. I froze in mid step. First because the door was still open and there was another female voice filling the air. That voice said something about going in to grab ‘one’ herself. What was that about? What was she grabbing? and where was she going to grab it? Just then in walks this girl about 3-4 years older than me. Dressed in a uniform and apron. She apparently did not see the naked kid in the corner and walked right by me. She continued to say to the nurse that her boyfriend borrowed a pickup truck from a friend for the night and they were going to go out tonight and look at the stars. She said she even knew what that meant and wanted to come grab one just in case. As she is talking she goes over to a cabinet in the corner and opens the glass door, reaches in the top shelf and grabs something, then shoves her hand in to her apron. The hand goes back in and grabs another item off the top shelf. I had moved to stand behind the table, which did not cover much. She turns and in mid sentence sees me, naked standing behind the table, she winks at me and reaches her hand up to her mouth. Inside her thumb and fore finger grasp is a condom. She mentions to me the ‘ssh’ motion, winks and smiles and continues out to the nurses desk showing the nurse she only took one condom. Just outside the door I hear her whisper something. The nurse yells out, “he better not be naked!” and walks hurriedly into the exam room.

She looks at me and asks what am I doing? I begin to tell her I did as instructed and removed my swim suit and t-shirt. She looks at me in a confused look then says ‘fine stay naked’ and she doesn’t mind. She says she needs some paperwork from her desk and will be right in with me. When she comes in the paperwork she is filling out is standard information, name, address, allergies…. She then says she will have to take my temp, blood pressure, weight and do some tests. She starts with the temp with a thermometer under my tongue and proceeds to take my blood pressure. The whole time she keeps her head down and her gaze is directed at my penis, or her shoes, so I think. She then says we need to take a weight measurement. She then says I need to stand up but to wait. She walks out to the other room and closes the hallway door. She calls me out and tells me to stand on the scale. She takes my weight then tells me to turn around and face the other way. She stretches out the ruler device and takes my height measurement. It was during this measurement that there was a knock on the door and a male voice called in asking if anyone was in here. It sounded like the hotel director. The nurse answers the male voice with a be right with you statement and finishes my height measurement. She tells me to go in, close the door and sit on the table and wait for her.

She talks to the male voice at the door then comes back into the room with me. She asks how do my parents know the owners of the resort and what job I will be doing for the summer. I tell her not sure on both questions. She says it doesn’t matter anyway and continues with the exam. It was after this point that I sensed a change in her tone with me. It seemed like she became my instant friend. She asked a bunch of unrelated medical questions and told me about the resort and all the jobs people did around the property. Mind you I am still naked and she is talking to me like there is not a care in the world. She says she needs to get back on track with the exam and get out of here for the day. She asks me to stand in front of her. Close my eyes for 30 seconds. Then stretch my arms out to the side of me. Again close your eyes for 30 seconds. She informs me that she is monitoring my balance and looking down my spine to make sure it is straight. She has me stand up straight with eyes open. She then asks me to again bend down and touch my toes as far as I can. As I bend down and reach my toes my dick is so close to my face. She is asking me to go farther down if possible. Lady, I felt like saying, if I go any farther my dick will be resting on my chin.

She then asks if I was poolside soaking up the sun. I tell her that yes I was and I plan to go back out afterwards. She asks if I use sun tan lotion or sun screen. I tell her that today I am not using any of them because we didn’t think of bringing it up with us. She tells me the importance of sun screen and the chances of getting skin cancers. She asks me to lay down on the table and she would check for abnormal skin conditions. She goes around the table behind my head. She starts parting my hair and looking at my head area. She moves down the side of the table scanning my body, lifting my arms as needed and pressing here and there. She is so close to my skin I can feel her exhaled breath on my skin. She doesn’t say much. She moves down my body to my stomach area running her index finger back and forth across my torso as if to be drawing a line as she scans down.

She then reaches my pubic area. She asks if I groom myself or if I just started to reach puberty and grow hair. I tell her that I had groomed last winter when I tried out for the swim team. She stopped and asked for more details on that. I tell her that I play soccer, football and volleyball throughout the school year. I had tried out for the swim team and the guys on the team told me to swim faster they all shave their body hair off. I figured I would also try the trick and shaved my body. The hair has grown back some but I now prefer to keep my hair trimmed short, shaving was too much for me. She said that’s interesting and had never heard that before. She asked me to tell her more about playing school sports. As I begin to tell her she bends down to my mid section and starts spreading my pubic hair, just like she did to my scalp, and again she is so close to my skin I feel her breath. I have no idea how or why I had not yet become erect in front of her. Maybe it was the fear I had inside or maybe it was because I didn’t find her all that attracting. I mean I thought I liked her looks. Maybe I am gay I started to wonder. I always get erections. If the wind changes direction my boner stands up to attention. She continues down my legs scanning.

She asks me to turn over and lay face down. I turn over and she again proceeds to my head and scalp and examines me some more. Still not saying much she scans down my back tracing her finger back and forth. She reaches my butt and scans over it as well. She then grabs both cheeks and spreads them. I jumped a little bit. She says to relax she is only making sure she scans my entire body. It’s not going to hurt she says. She releases my cheeks and scans down my thighs when she stops and tries to spread my legs the same manner she spread my butt cheeks. She asked for some help to spread my legs a little bit. I open my legs until they are hanging off the edge of the table. She says that’s fine then reaches in between my legs and picks up my ball sack. She starts to roll the skin in between her fingers. I start to stir in the boner area. Oh no, got to think of something else. Try not to get a boner now. She drops my sack and continues down my legs and feet. She says no skin issues but she wants me to learn to wear sunscreen any time I might be outside, working or playing. Proper skin care is important and healthy thing to do. She has me roll over and sit up on the edge of the table.

My dick is now at half mast and about to be fully erect if something doesn’t happen first. She sits on her metal stool on wheels and grabs her clipboard full of paperwork. She flips thru making notes and checking boxes off as she goes thru the pages and pages of information. She then asks if I have a girl friend, as if it were a medical necessity to know if I have a girl friend. I tell her that no at this time I do not have a girl friend. I recently broke up with one and had not found another. She then asks if I had been sexual with her. I tell her yes we have had sex. She asked if I wore a condom. I told her no condom was used. She asked why? I told her I was too afraid to buy one and we didn’t exactly plan on having sex, it just happened. She then goes into a bit of a rant on how important it is to use protection, not only to prevent pregnancy but to prevent STDs and other diseases. This talk is not helping me out here. I have managed to keep it from going fully erect.

She then tells me that she needs to check for testicular cancer. She explains to me that she will massage my testicles in her hand and feel for bumps on my testicles. She asks if I had ever had that done and do I do it myself? I looked at her kind of funny and she again gets that tone in her voice that checking for testicular cancer is important part of being healthy. She says that it is quite normal for boys my age to develop cancer and the quicker it is found the better. She again asks if I have ever felt anything abnormal with my testicles. I tell her no, why would I? She says to watch and learn how to do it and she wants me to check from time to time and make mental note of any changes in my testicles. Again, this is not helping and I feel a full erection coming on any second now. This is going to be embarrassing.

She reaches out and grabs a hold of my left testicle and rolls it around in her hand gently squeezing from time to time, and there it is we have full hard blown erection. My dick is inches from her face, she is holding my testicle and my dick springs into a full hard on. I know she is going to scold me now. Instead she continues her massaging of my testicle and then without warning picks up the other one in her hand. She now has both hands on my testicles and my erection in her face. Now I need to not cum on her. That would be the end of my life, I think. This cannot be happening to me. She drops my left testicle and continues with my right. She looks up at me, and asks why am I am not watching. I tell her I don’t know. She then says she does not feel any lumps and I should be fine. She then pushes her stool back from me and says she wants to watch me do the testicular self exam myself. I ask her, what? as if it were the last breath I would ever exhale. She says since I was not watching what she was doing she wanted to make sure I knew how to conduct the self exam before she moved on to the next part of the exam.

I reach down and quickly roll my testicles in my right hand. Hoping that was enough for her. She says to go slower and to feel the entire testicle, one at a time. I had to have had the look of confusion or distain on my face because she quickly wheeled back into me and grabbed my hand and showed me how to roll the testicle and gently squeeze and roll. She said, see it’s not that bad. Easy. She goes on to say I should be checking myself about every month and if I ever feel anything different to seek medical attention immediately. She then asks if I masturbate. I just look at her in utter amazement. She then tells me that it is a good time to check for testicular cancer before or after I masturbate. Again I look at her a bit confused. I thought she said to check monthly, not daily. She continues with her paperwork. She then says I will need to stand and face the table then take a step back. She stands up and I hear her opening the cabinet. She then snaps on a rubber glove telling me to bend over, this is the last part of the exam and will not hurt and will be over before it starts. I turn my head around to see what she is talking about. She is placing a jelly on the tip of her gloved finger and tells me to bend over the table with my chest resting on the table. As I do this she spreads my cheeks with her ungloved hand then sticks her finger up my bum. I thought I would orgasm right then and there. I think she may have been too quick though because I did not cum. But am still rock hard.

She says all done and to turn around. I slowly stand and turn around. She says to sit back on the table. I lean back with my feet still on the floor and dick standing tall still. She has not yet made any mention to my erection and she had not scolded me for the erection in front of her. She quickly glances over the pages and pages of paperwork and looks at me. She asked if I had any questions or concerns I wished to speak to her about. I thought for a second and said no questions. I just wanted to get out of there as quick as possible. She then proceeds to tell me that because the property is so far from town and because there are many boys and girls my age that work here there might be the chance I find someone and may end up having sex with them. She said it’s an unwritten policy that the nurse provides free condoms to employees. She said as I saw earlier in the room a hotel maid walked in on me earlier came in and grabbed her free condom (ah so that’s what she was grabbing, she must of grabbed a dozen and shoved them into her apron before grabbing one and showing it to the nurse that she only took one). The nurse then asked me if I had ever worn a condom. I again told her no, remember I was too afraid to buy them for my girlfriend I just recently broke up with. She said to not be afraid, they sell them for people to buy. There is no judgment in buying condoms, just like there is no judgment here about asking for one.

She then said that if I had never bought one I probably never put one on. I said that would be true. She reaches into the cabinet and pulls one out. I thought she was going to tell me to use this one as practice. Instead she looks down at my erection and says that I am erect and in the proper condition to put one on. She offers to show me how to properly put one on. I tell her I think I understand the general idea of it and think I can handle it myself. She remind s me that there is no judgment here. She insists I learn the proper way of putting one on. She opens the condom package. She now holds a rolled up condom in her hand. I had never seen one in real life before. She comes in close to me and shows me the reservoir tip and the rolled up condom. She explains the need to have the reservoir tip. She squeezes the tip while balancing the condom on top of her other hand’s fingers. Great she is going to use her fingers to unroll this thing using her fingers as a substitute for my penis. She explains further details. She then takes a step back and sits on her metal stool. She wheels herself in closer to me and places the condom on top of my erection.

She again explains the need to squeeze the reservoir tip to make sure there is no air pockets. She then takes her thumb and forefinger and attempts to unroll the condom down my shaft. Her first attempt brings the condom down about half way when it slips out of her hand. Her fingers continue down my shaft then back up to re grab onto the half unrolled condom. She grabs hold and slides down again and again it goes another quarter of the way and slips out of her hand. She retracts her hand up and slides the condom back down all the way. She then holds her hand at the base of my shaft and looks up at me to make sure I am watching what she is doing. It was then and there I lost it. I began to shoot my load. I was in mid climax when she released her hand and sat there and watched me finish ejaculating into the condom. She sees that I must be finished and says that its nothing to worry about.

Nothing to worry about I? I have been naked in front of 2 dressed women, walked around her office naked, and have been inspected head to toe. Now I have had a woman put a condom on my erection and I have blown my load in front of her after 3 short strokes. Nothing to worry about?

She tries to explain. Nothing she is telling me is really helping. She stops and says we should take it off. I looked at her wondering what she meant and she points to the filled condom on my still hard erect dick. She moves in to remove the condom and I tell her that I will do it. She explains that there is a method as well to removing one of these things. I don’t believe her and attempt to remove it in one forward swipe. I come out empty handed. She blocks my hand from going back for another attempt. She then shows me how while explaining that I must not do this close to the woman’s vagina as any spilled semen could get into the wrong spot and get her pregnant anyway. As she removed the condom some fluid did leak out and spilled on the floor. She said her point is made as she points to my semen on the floor. She hands me a tissue to clean my mess up with while she bends down and wipes up the spilled semen on the floor. The tissue she gave me is falling apart and sticking to my penis. She stands up and I try to quickly finish. She sees my predicament and says she will get a wash cloth from the bathroom. She comes back and instead of handing me the wet washcloth she cleans the tissue paper from my dick for me.

She goes on to tell me that I am always welcome down to her office when she is here for condoms or any other ailment I may have this summer. She thanks me for coming in today and says my paperwork will be in the employee office tomorrow morning so that part of tomorrow’s paperwork will go by much smoother. The whole time she was explaining all this stuff to me I am still naked and erect in front of her sitting in her metal medical stool. She then proceeds to stand up and says she is sorry she should have told me a few minutes ago to get dressed there was no need to stay naked. I was getting dressed as she opened the door to her office. That’s when another female voice was heard walking into the nurse’s office. I looked up for a brief second as I watched this lady walk by the open door looking in at me getting dressed. I am not sure how much of me she saw but I am sure she saw what she wanted to. As I put on my flip flops I walked into the other room. The nurse broke conversation with the lady and sent me on my way. The lady looked over at me smiled and winked as I walked out of the office.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:02 am 
Village Drifter

Another story from site that doesn't exist anymore:

My experience with a summer camp physical came as a counselor, not as a camper. I was 18 and got a summer job as a camp counselor. Somehow I put off going to my doctor to get the health clearance form signed. I arrived at camp for the counselor orientation that started several days before the campers came. Mrs. Grayson, the camp director who hired me, greeted me and directed me to the bunkroom for the male counselors. Before I left she asked, “Jeff, can I have your health clearance form?” I said something like, “Oh, I sent that in.” She looked troubled and told me that without the form she had no choice but to send me home. I pleaded with her and she told me to go to the bunkroom and she would see what could be done.

I got settled in, meeting the other male counselors. Mrs. Grayson came by and called me outside. She said, “Jeff, you are in luck. I talked with our legal office and they said our camp nurse could conduct your physical. I just talked with the nurse and you can head down to the infirmary right now and get the physical.” She showed me the path to take to the infirmary.

I walked for quite some time and came to a cabin with a red cross on it. I stepped inside and was surprised to see five girls my age. They were talking to one another, in the cabin’s living room. All wore shorts and halter-tops and were quite pretty. I introduced myself as one of the counselors and they said they were counselors too. “We all have an assignment in the infirmary and just finished our orientation with Nurse Jan.” Just then a tall and beautiful women came into the room. She was in her early 20s and was also wearing a halter-top and short shorts. “You must be Jeff. I’m Ms. Felske, but everyone calls me Nurse Jan. Come on back and let’s get your physical done.” My face reddened as I saw the counselors look at me and smile. I went with Ms. Felske.

She opened a curtain to a small room in which an exam table was in the middle of the room. A counter with sink was on one wall. Next to the exam table was a rolling stool. Nurse Jan went to the cabinet and took from it a form and clipboard. “Okay sport, go ahead and get undressed. You can leave your underpants on but everything else needs to come off. She stayed in the room and set up equipment. I started to undress, feeling awfully embarrassed. Nurse Jan said, “I hope you don’t mind if I don’t get into uniform. It is so hot.” I did not say anything. I was down to my jeans and Nurse Jan said, “Don’t be shy honey, I’ve seen plenty of boys in their undies, now get those jeans off.”

I was now wearing only my Hanes briefs, and felt very embarrassed. Nurse Jan had me sit up on the table and asked me questions about my health history and my current health. She asked if I had a girlfriend or boyfriend, if I was straight or gay, if I was sexually active, if I ever had sexual intercourse, if I checked my testicles monthly, how often I masturbated, and lots of other embarrassing questions. I felt really embarrassed telling her I was not sexually active, that I had never had intercourse, and that I masturbated several times a week.

After the questions Nurse Jan said, “Okay son, let’s get your height and weight. The scale is in the hall.” I began to follow her and realized that the counselors might still be in the living room. “Ah, but I’m in my underwear.” She laughed and said, “The girls will be seeing you in your swim trucks which cover less than your undies.” Now let’s go, I need to start another orientation soon.” I followed her into the hallway and the girls immediately saw me and giggled. Nurse Jan recorded my height and weight and then took me back to the exam room where she had me sit up on the table and took my pulse. She then said, “Jeff, this will go much faster if I have an assistant to record your exam. I’ll be right back.” She returned minutes later, followed by Jillian, the prettiest of the counselors. Jillian took the clipboard and stood next to Nurse Jan. My blood pressure and respirations were taken next, which Nurse Jan announced to Jillian and told her where to record them. Nurse Jan then stepped over to the counter and took a jar of Vaseline and a thermometer. She returned to me, saying, “Sorry sport, the clinic only has a children’s thermometer, so I will need you to lay on your tummy.” As I lay on my stomach I realized that she meant a rectal thermometer. I felt humiliated as her hands grasped the waistband of my briefs and she said, “lift your hips dear.” She then pulled my underpants down to my knees. Next she parted my butt cheeks. “This will feel cold and icky,” she said as she pushed the thermometer up my bum and then held it in. She and Jillian asked me questions about what I liked to do and where I came from for the five minutes the thermometer was in me. Nurse Jan then withdrew the thermometer, told Jillian to record 98.4, and then used tissue to wipe my butt. I felt like a little kid.

Nurse Jan pulled my underpants back up and told me to sit up. She then used a light to look into my ears, eyes, nose and throat, telling Jillian to record normal on each. She then had me stand to read the eye chart. Telling Jillian 20/20. Next she put on her stethoscope and listened to my heart and lungs, telling me to take deep breaths, hold my breath, and breathe normally. She then had me lay on my back on thee exam table. She started pushing on my stomach, working from one side to the other, top to bottom. She then put her hand on my groin and said, “Okay sport, time to check out how you are developing down here. Hop on down and lose the shorts.’ I was stunned. Surely she was not going to make me get naked in front of a girl counselor my own age. I got down from the exam table and stood. I said to Nurse Jan, “Ah, here, in front of Jillian.” Nurse Jan smiled and said, “Now hon, I am sure that Jillian knows what a naked boy looks like. But anyway, clinic rules require that when I do a genital exam I must have a chaperone, so get those briefs off so I can continue the examination. I took off my briefs and she took them from me, handing them to Jillian and saying, “put these with Jeff’s other clothes.” She then sat on the rolling stool in front of me and snapped on latex gloves on her hands. “Jeff, hands at your sides please.” I now felt totally humiliated. Even thought I was seventeen I was not well developed. My pubic hair was just starting to come in and my dick and balls were much smaller than the other fellows my age I saw in the shower room. Nurse Jan was at eye level with my groin and Jillian stood next to her, facing me, and was staring at my groin. Nurse Jan asked, “Jeff, how old are you?” I told her 17. “When was your last physical?” I told her three or four years ago.

“Okay young man, I am going to touch your penis now. She sort of squeezed the tip open and then felt the shaft. As she did this I winced as she got to a sore spot. “What’s this?” Her face moved closer to look at my dick. “Looks like there are some abrasions. Jillian, in the corner is a gooseneck lamp. Bring that over and plug it in. Now, turn it on and shine it on Jeff’s penis.” My feeling of embarrassment turned into humiliation. “Jeff, you have some scabbing and abrasions on the shaft of your penis. This is not a place where you want to get an infection. Since you told me you are not sexually active I have to assume that the abrasions are coming from masturbating too hard. Be careful, and use something like KY-Jelly to lubricate your penis so that you do not get these abrasions. After the exam is done I will put some medicated salve on your penis, and we’ll repeat that daily until your penis is healed. Now masturbation until your penis is completely healed, son.” I wished a hole would open in the floor and I would be swallowed by it.

“Jillian, go ahead and record Tanner stage 2 for penis, scrotum, and pubic hair. Recommend follow up with personal physician since Tanner Staging is 2 points below that expected for 17 yea old. Other than size, penis is normal, but abrasions present on shaft. Counseled on masturbation and will apply lidocaine gel with antiseptic once daily until healed.”

“Okay Jeff, now let’s check you for hernia.” She jammed a finger way up my groin, almost as if she was trying to lift me up, and said, “Turn your head and cough.” I gave her a light cough. “Harder Jeff, I want a good, hard cough. Good. She then moved her finger to the other side, “Turn your head and give me a real hard cough. Great. There is no evidence of hernia. Jillian, go ahead and record no evidence of inguinal or hiatal hernia. Okay Jeff, I’m now going to check your scrotum and testicles. Testicular cancer is easily curable if detected early so we ask all fellows starting age 14 through age 40 to check their testicles once a month. I’ll give you a pamphlet that shows you how to do it and ask you to come back in a few days to show me that you can do a proper TSE. Now to begin you just look at your scrotum. The left testicle typically hangs a little lower than the right, but both should be about even in size. There should be no swelling or redness. Then you take your right testicle between thumb and forefinger and gently roll it like I am doing now, carefully checking for any nodes or bumps. Then you do the other testicle. Be careful not to squeeze this part of the scrotum where your spermatic cord attaches to the testicle. That can be very painful. You do this the first of every month, right after a bath or shower. Come back on Friday and we’ll go over this again. Jillian, record testes smooth, no nodes. Taught TSE and requested follow-up in 3 days.”’

“Okay Jeff, almost done. I just need to do some muscular/skeletal checks. Go ahead and walk normally to the curtain, then turn around and walk back to me. Great, now walk again to the curtain, but this time on the balls of your feet. Come on back, again staying on the balls of your feet. Perfect, now walk to the curtain in the heels of your feet. Great now walk back the same way. Okay Jeff, I need to put you in the duck walk position. Go ahead and squat. All the way down so your behind is on your feet. Good. Now take three steps toward me, now three steps back. Great. Stand back up. Put your hands up in the air. Bend forward. Bend backward. Now face away from me and bend forward, now backward. Now to the side. Now touch your toes. Great. Now face me again and do six jumping jacks. Perfect. Now run in place for two minutes.” She and Jillian watched as my dick and balls flopped up and down as I ran in place. I must have been quite a sight. “Okay Jeff, that’s two minutes. Let me listen to your heart now. Great. She then told me to sit back up on the exam table. I was surprised when she got on the table herself and sat next to me. She put her arm around my shoulders and said, “Jeff, you did fine. I know that it is embarrassing to be examined by a female with a girl your own age watching, but you did great. I do want you to follow up with your private physician about your sexual development. Although it is likely that you are just a but slower to develop than the other fellows, it would be safe to have a doctor look at you to see if there is anything going on like low testosterone or something else that is limiting your growth. So please, follow up. Promise me that you will.” I said I would. “And as to the penis, you really want to avoid those abrasions. So be sure to use KY before masturbating, and hold off from any further masturbation until you are healed. Here is a gel that should help. It has to be applied by a health care professional. Go ahead and hold your penis out so I can apply the salve. This will be a little cold and may burn a little. Okay, that will do it. Now Jeff, We just need a urine sample. State law requires it be observed so go ahead and urinate in this cup now.” As embarrassing as it was, I had to pee and went right away.” She handed me a tissue and said, “Go ahead and wipe your penis.”

She then said, "You know Jeff, we don’t usually do a prostate check on a 17 year old, but given the growth issue, I really should do a rectal exam. Go ahead and get on your hands and knees on the table while I put on fresh gloves. Jillian help Jeff into the position. She then came behind me, said, “Sorry, but this is cold. I will first lubricate your anus. Now take several deep breaths.” One, two, and on three her finger pushed deep inside of me and pressed and probed. “Jeff, are you able to ejaculate?” I said I was. “And Jeff, are you able to get erections?” I again said yes. As she pushed deeper and deeper I felt my dick stiffen. At last she withdrew her finger. She then pulled off her gloves and took my dick in her hand. “Jeff, I am going to milk your urethra to see if there is any discharge.” She ran her finger up and down my dick three times, quickly, almost as if she was jacking me off. She said to Jillian, “record no discharge after digital rectal exam, prostate normal. She then asked me, “Jeff, is this the typical size of your erection?" Red-faced, I said yes. She then handed me a tissue and said, “You will probably want to wipe your backside to get rid of the yucky jelly. After I wiped and put the tissue in the trash Nurse Jan came up to me, gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. “You did great, sweetie. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Jillian smiled and said, "See you around.”

Throughout the camp I wondered how much Jillian told the other counselors. I was always embarrassed to see her. One day I walked into the female bunkroom and the girls were sitting around laughing. They quit immediately and started giggling. I again felt humiliated. I had to return twice for the salve and once to go over the testicle self-examination. Two other female counselors served as chaperones for the application of the salve. And both of them saw me naked and erect!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:15 am 

that show naked attraction has some good stuff

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-k3Hd2-GHTgY/ ... 6_1280.png

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:35 pm 

Love the way she admires it in this video! https://www.xvideos.com/video28332311/a ... _milf_blow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:53 am 

Hello guys, here is a true story:

Day at the lake:
Two years ago I visited a lake near Stockholm. The lake has a great sunbathing lawn and 3 entrances to the water. In the middle of the lake is a floating plastic island. Best about the spot is, that the place is clothing optional. So nudity is generally accepted. I would say, that round about 50% of men are nude. Some of them for sure are part of the gay community, but I am not. 20% of the women go topless. Only a few I saw completely naked. But the overall ratio of men and women is almost 50/50. During the day the crowd is completely mixed age. From families to old people. Everybody can find a place here. Late afternoon the lake attract more young party people.
I visited the lake during summertime. I was 30 years old. It was a hot day, almost 30 degrees Celsius. I arrived by bike around noon and locked it at the top of the sunbathing lawn. So I had a nice overview to find the right spot.
I saw a group of 5 females very close to me, but not very close to the water. There were still some free sports around the female group. I would say, that they were obviously friends, around their early twenties. Probably students from 20 to 22 years. All of them had bikinis on. They were really beautiful. 2 of them were blond and had big breasts. The other girls had brown hair and top bodies. I went down the lawn and passed them, but quickly placed my towel in front of them. I left a gap of 2 meters. So I found a place directly between all the other groups and people already sitting there.
What I did next I actually never did before, due to the fact, that I have a small penis and I am very shy to be naked around people - especially in public. My penis is soft 1,5 inches and erect 4 inches long. So I put down my towel and placed my book and water bottle on top. Next I put of my shirt. And finally my sport shorts. All the time I could here, that the girls had a conversation about renting a new apartments in the city. They probably noticed me, but so far they just continued their conversation. But now they stopped talking. Because they noticed, that I stripped completely naked. I had no underwear under my shorts, so all of a sudden I was nude. I was showing all the time my back to the female group. That way they could not see my front.
I directly went down to the water. I passed quickly all the people and finally approached the water.
The water was really cold and refreshing. I swam for around 20 minutes. I was a little bit worried, due to the fact I was naked and had to go up all the way to my towel and the 5 girls. After 2 more minutes I diced to give it a go and went out of the water. I saw directly down to my penis and was in shock. Due to the cold water it was now very very small. But I had no chance. I walked across the sunbathing lawn directly to my towel. 10 meters in front of may place I looked up to the group of girls. 3 of them just looked directly in my direction. 2 of them showed me their back. All of them stopped talking again. I could fell I was their center of interest now. I looked at one of the blonde girls with the big boobs and tried to look in her eyes. But to my horror she was looking directly to my penis, with a slight grin on her face. It was so embarrassing. While I walked closer I saw one of the brown haired girls with her cell phone in her hand. The camera was pointing directly to me. I was in shock. All I could do was just to pick up my towel to cover my had and I pretended to dry my hair. I turned half way around, showing the girls the side view of my small penis. Then I heard on e of the girls say quietly – Now. I look under my towel in the direction of the girls and saw that the two of them, which showed me their backs, turned around. One of the two girls made a loud noise and said: “What a nice place to be – the water must be very cold”. A second later all of the girls were laughing. I did not know what to do. I just pretended, that I did not hear a thing, placed my towel on the grass and laid down.
Probably the girls still watched me, but I could not see them anymore. After a while they came back to their original conversation. But I was still sunbathing naked and was very embarrassed. I had my first CFNM experience.
To be continued...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:02 pm 
Village Drifter

Some very impressive movie scenes. The first one shows the man having a full erection while interacting with his partner.

https://men.aznude.com/azncdn/kentosbor ... 03_hd.html

https://thisvid.com/videos/celeb-full-frontal-nude-53/

https://thisvid.com/videos/movie-scene- ... d-s-house/

The last one is a cute one that I always think is funny.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:57 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

blaze3264 wrote:
Some very impressive movie scenes. The first one shows the man having a full erection while interacting with his partner.

https://men.aznude.com/azncdn/kentosbor ... 03_hd.html

https://thisvid.com/videos/celeb-full-frontal-nude-53/

https://thisvid.com/videos/movie-scene- ... d-s-house/

The last one is a cute one that I always think is funny.

Great links.

Can I ask you, who's the actress (or the title of the movie) in the second video? Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:25 pm 
Village Drifter

Just some more casual CFNM videos. Absolutely love the confidence in the man of the first video.

https://thisvid.com/videos/hot-actor-an ... fnm-scene/

https://thisvid.com/videos/thomas-couma ... l-frontal/

https://thisvid.com/videos/mertz-kaelan ... l-frontal/

https://thisvid.com/videos/nude-man5/

The last one is romantic but it doesn't go past kissing.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 9:59 am 
Village Drifter

2 hot CFNM videos from reality show I just found:
https://www.xvideos.com/video60081631/vv3_cz_2007_-_vyvoleni_-_dan_nude_lotion_by_4_girls_cfnm
https://www.xvideos.com/video61615631/pumpedek_-_hungarian_reality_-_girl_uses_lotion_on_nude_boy_gabo_cfnm

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 1:24 am 
Newly Registered User

Here are three CFNM Mangas that I enjoy. I have a big collection of these i'll post more if you guys like it

https://nhentai.net/g/336994/

https://nhentai.net/g/294281/

https://nhentai.net/g/343348/

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 11:04 am 

https://doujin.sexy/original-work/hadak ... n-onna-hen

I always liked this one, sure there’s some CMNF action but the scene where the girls are trapped in that train full of naked men is both hilarious and arousing.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 12:17 pm 
Village Drifter

Naked Instinct (1993)

https://xhamster.com/videos/naked-instinct-12403719

It has a very titillating dynamic of older women, sometimes in position of power, using younger boys for their pleasure. Loads of CFNM in this movie!

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 12:24 pm 
Village Drifter

Bunch of these vintage playgirl videos are absolutely stunning:

Young man auditions for a part in front of female casting director
https://xhamster.com/videos/what-is-the ... 0s-6738648

Male stripper performs at a bachelorette party
https://xhamster.com/videos/private-9745188

Female photographer shoots with a male thong model
https://xhamster.com/videos/steve-ryder ... el-xhmKJdZ

Female voyeur peeps at a man who likes wearing thongs
https://xhamster.com/videos/thong-voyeur-9752918

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 3:47 am 
Newly Registered User

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lunYo16vQhg

1:19 - 1:38

Some boys know what proper swimsuit is. :)

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 8:33 am 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 830 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 42  Next