CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Cfnm in Art
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:21 am 
Village Drifter

I am wondering how prevelant this subject is?

https://imgur.com/a/28YWi8O

Jenny

Post subject: Re: Cfnm in Art
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:26 am 
jennypepper wrote:

Jenny

Hi JennyPepper,

I love the artwork, and would be interested in seeing more of it. I personally always enjoy CFNM art that doesn't have the harder BDSM aspects built into it. Just doesn't do it for me. This "softer" style is much more my cup of tea.

P.s. You might want to think about removing the watermark if you're looking to post your art on here. I saw a message from the moderators about people getting banned for promoting their personal sites/links etc. Just a heads up.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:39 am 
Village Drifter

showyoumine? wrote:
jennypepper wrote:

Jenny

Hi JennyPepper,

I love the artwork, and would be interested in seeing more of it. I personally always enjoy CFNM art that doesn't have the harder BDSM aspects built into it. Just doesn't do it for me. This "softer" style is much more my cup of tea.

P.s. You might want to think about removing the watermark if you're looking to post your art on here. I saw a message from the moderators about people getting banned for promoting their personal sites/links etc. Just a heads up.

Thank you for your kind words. If my watermark is not allowed then I am afraid I will not be posting any more of my work here. i have had too much stolen without usuage permission of late.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:00 am 
jennypepper wrote:
showyoumine? wrote:
jennypepper wrote:

Jenny

Hi JennyPepper,

Thank you for your kind words. If my watermark is not allowed then I am afraid I will not be posting any more of my work here. i have had too much stolen without usuage permission of late.

That's a shame. It would clearly be a loss to the forum. Rock and a hard place I suppose. You could always communicate with the moderators to see if they have a direct view on this, and they could probably point out the area on the forum that addresses this rule. I struggle to find things on here sometimes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:06 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Posed for my girl friend for sketches when I was in my early 20s. She was an Art teacher. Bit embarrassing when her house mate would into the room, well may be not. The real best time was when her friend from university, an African lady was present. She was always fascinated by my small white penis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:36 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

jennypepper wrote:
showyoumine? wrote:

I think you should perhaps ignore a person with 22 posts. If there was an issue with it a mod would let you know. Politely in the first instance, then less so if you ignored them. I can't see it being an issue and I've been here from the beginning. But the mods here are on the ball and will do the right thing.
DTR

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:55 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

DaveTheRave wrote:
jennypepper wrote:
showyoumine? wrote:

I think you should perhaps ignore a person with 22 posts. If there was an issue with it a mod would let you know. Politely in the first instance, then less so if you ignored them. I can't see it being an issue and I've been here from the beginning. But the mods here are on the ball and will do the right thing.
DTR

Not only is it encouraged, we have a special place in the village where you can post your own art work.

http://cfnmvillage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=58 - Original Artwork and Graphics of our Members

Go for it.

I think that what Showyoumine is referring to is when members advertise off-topic sites or put a link to their own website in their signature. As long as people are posting their own on-topic material while acting like a member and not as if they own the forum their efforts will be appreciated.

Doug444 - Moderator

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:33 am 
Newly Registered User

Liking the art work Jenny and please share more.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:00 pm 

Great art work jenny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:20 am 
Village Drifter

Thank you All

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:56 am 
Citizen
Citizen

@ Jennypepper:

I agree with those people who say 'thank you' and encourage you to keep going. Always admire those people who are able to produce some fine artwork.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:44 am 
Village Drifter

Tea-Rex wrote:
@ Jennypepper:

I agree with those people who say 'thank you' and encourage you to keep going. Always admire those people who are able to produce some fine artwork.

❤️❤️

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:54 am 
Citizen
Citizen

jennypepper wrote:

Jenny

I like that very much, the male body is a very beautiful thing - so deserves to be seen and admired. Great picture :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:53 am 
Village Drifter

ChilledJill wrote:
jennypepper wrote:

Jenny

I like that very much, the male body is a very beautiful thing - so deserves to be seen and admired. Great picture :)

Thank You

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:15 pm 
Newly Registered User

Historically it was more incidental than anything intentional. Like how in classical Greek art nudity could be seen as symbolic and sometimes contrasting genders.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:13 am 
Citizen
Citizen

jennypepper wrote:

Jenny

I've been an art model all of my adult life but sadly never had a chance to pose for anything like this. Just once I'd love to cross the line and do some erotic art.

keep up the great work!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:16 am 

Very good job Jenny good ones!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:54 am 
Newly Registered User

Love CFNM in art, please post some more as you can :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:55 am 

Nice! It is truly a hot scene.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:53 pm 

Lovely art! It's definitely hard to find in art. So thank you for contributing more beauty to the world. <3