CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:36 pm 
Village Drifter

My best experience was at San-Sebastia beach in Barcelona. It is a very urban beach with completely clothed passers by walking close to you if you choose lie farther away. The best thing is that it is a beach where nudity is tolerated. So, there are always some nude people but one doesn't have to be naked. It can feel a bit weird if it is your first time but it is definitely fun being naked near to so many clothed beautiful women.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:26 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

teamspark09 wrote:
My best experience was at San-Sebastia beach in Barcelona. It is a very urban beach with completely clothed passers by walking close to you if you choose lie farther away. The best thing is that it is a beach where nudity is tolerated. So, there are always some nude people but one doesn't have to be naked. It can feel a bit weird if it is your first time but it is definitely fun being naked near to so many clothed beautiful women.

Once you get full forum access @teamspark09 there are plenty of other San-Sebastia entries on the forum, pics and vids too.
DTR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:24 am 
Village Drifter

Quote:
Once you get full forum access @teamspark09 there are plenty of other San-Sebastia entries on the forum, pics and vids too.

Thanks, I will check them out.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:38 am 

i spent severeal time on nudist beach and in mormal beach usually i change myself to do cfnm situation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:51 am 

Here in Brazil there’s some clothing optional beaches and most of the people are there just out of curiosity to look at naked people, so I love to arrive naked and just walk around clothed people talking about me.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:29 am 

Thanks for sharing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:33 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first experience on a nude beach was years ago during a run along the beach. It wasn't typical beach weather, so it wasn't that busy at the beach. Mostly people walking along the shoreline wearing clothes. I was training for a 10K so regularly ran along the beach for some extra intensity. This would get me pretty hot and during a longer than usual run I accidentally ended up on a section of the beach that was clothing optional. In this time of year that didn't really matter, as it was too cold to just hang around naked, but in my case it felt like a great opportunity to go for a quick dip to cool down. So I took of my kit, jumped in the water and swam for a few minutes. Just when I was about to get out of the water I heard someone yell my name and wave, it turned out to be a female coworker who had just been going for a walk on the beach with a friend. She clearly didn't realize I was naked and just wanted to say hi.
In a split second I had to decide how to handle the situation and I figured that either staying in the water or walking out desperately trying to cover up would mostly make the whole thing awkward. I ended up just walking out of the water as if it was all normal. The coworker reacted a little shocked, looked away and apologized when she noticed I was naked. After a few seconds she realized I wasn't trying to hide anything and decided to just look me in the eye while desperately trying to not look down. We had a little chat where she mostly expressed that it was really brave of me to just dive in like that, clearly not realizing that my heart was beating in my throat.
After a few minutes she continued her walk and I got dressed and continued my run. We never spoke about it after, although she did give me a little wink next time we met at the office.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:22 am 

There is a clothing optional lake near where I live. I often go there to get a full-body tan, and I find it incredibly relaxing to lay out in the sun. Last summer I was there with a couple of my friends, and I had told another friend that we would be there and she was welcome to join us. I got a message from her saying that she'd arrived with some of her friends, and told me where they were set up - between the shore and where I was set up. I was in the mood for a swim anyways, so I walked down and said hello on my way past. She was topless, but her two friends still had their full swimsuits on. It was fun saying hi to her and her friends and seeing the way they giggled and smiled at me as I stood there naked and talking to them.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:43 am 

My only nude beach experience has been rather tame, which is to be expected. It was in Barcelona and the experience was of me being extremely nervous, but excited to get naked so got my clothes off immediately but there was a woman around my age, early 20s, who would look over near me every so often in a rather contemplative and nervous mood. Luckily I got to witness her ease into getting naked and feeling comfortable by taking one item off over a long period and finally being able to get fully naked and relax.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:11 pm 

Once I was with a group of friends and we were in a hurry to leave, but the place to change was packing with people, so we quickly change under the towels. I made sure to have my swimming shorts down and open my towel so they could see a small peak of me naked, just a little 2 or 3 seconds before putting my normal shorts on. I act like it wasnt my intention a move on like I didnt know what happened. One of my friends (girl) was extra close and laughing with me on the rest of the travel.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:21 am 
Newly Registered User

Thé best place with thé best crownd IS Barcelona sans Sebastian beach