CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:49 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:41 pm 
Village Drifter

Got involved in a 70’s CFNM party before the term was really in vogue. It seems to add a bit more sexual tension than typical nudism experiences as long as the females involved are willing participants. At age 70 just wish I had pursued the hobby at an earlier age when I had a bit less to show and it didn’t make me feel like a dirty old geezer exhibitionist.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:01 am 
Citizen
Citizen

I hear you man.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:37 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

hbr1 - I can definitely relate to wishing that I could turn back the clock. I have Never had the opportunity to engage in CFNM type activities. It just wasn't something the wife and I did. Now, at 66, I have spent literally more than half my life divorced and almost permanently single. I was always faithful to my girlfriend on the rare, short occasions when I had one, and didn't know if or how to raise the possibility of one of her friends ever joining us for some fun. I think back to the days of my youth, when I so desperately wanted to fit in, be invited to join in, and find myself with friends and a social life. Streaking was a fad when I started college, and I never got to do that. I know no one would have joined me and recruited others to join us if I proposed the idea, and I was never aware of someone I knew at least casually from the dorm or some class actually doing it, much less having them ask if I wanted to join them. Now, I'm just an old man with nothing but fantasies, long ago memories of fun one on one events, and an acceptance that I will never get to turn fantasy into reality or experience one on one fun one more time.

Side comment - I'm sure it was there, but I wish I had known about college art classes using nude models when I was in college. When I finally did that, I was aware that I was old enough to be the student's father. There was certainly no chance that I'd see one of the female artists somewhere on campus and we would recognize each other.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:08 pm 

Well speaking from the point of a younger female, if it is just a genuine CFNM experience you are looking for then your age is not a problem at all. Not all of us girls are looking for Adonis' to show up, your willingness to participate and indulge us girls is far more interesting than your actual body.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:14 am 
Village Drifter

encouraging comment but I'm willing to guess you are in the minority from a woman's perspective.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:20 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

As an older guy myself, I can definitely vouch for @naughtygal's view point.

I have been to clothing optional beaches countless time since 1994 and I can say from experience that young women 20 and 30 year olds are not that interest in what you look like. As long as you indulge them as naughtygal put it, all is good.

I don't have the same build I had 30 years ago. With that said, I still come across young women who are interested in the male body, regardless of age.

However, I must say. Whatever your intention is in a CFNM situation, there's always that sexual element to it. That goes for both male and female. Afterall, man is a sexual creature. It is inherited from the first commandment (go forth and multiply)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:12 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Chris58 wrote:
As an older guy myself, I can definitely vouch for @naughtygal's view point.

I have been to clothing optional beaches countless time since 1994 and I can say from experience that young women 20 and 30 year olds are not that interest in what you look like. As long as you indulge them as naughtygal put it, all is good.

I don't have the same build I had 30 years ago. With that said, I still come across young women who are interested in the male body, regardless of age.

I'm right there with you Chris58.

It's more about how you behave rather than how you look. Of course good looks can help, but an ordinary guy with a good attitude will have a better day at the c/o beach than a male model/body builder who acts like a dick.

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:09 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

naughtygal33 wrote:
Well speaking from the point of a younger female, if it is just a genuine CFNM experience you are looking for then your age is not a problem at all. Not all of us girls are looking for Adonis' to show up, your willingness to participate and indulge us girls is far more interesting than your actual body.

That make this old man happy. Wish I new you and could participate and indulge you.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:34 am 

I wasn't alive in the 70's, but wanting to turn back time is something I can relate to... Although it might've been more interesting if my current self could go back and take the place of my kid self. Those times when I went naked on the beach could be made so much more fun that way...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:59 pm 
Village Vagabond

hbr1 wrote:
Got involved in a 70’s CFNM party before the term was really in vogue. It seems to add a bit more sexual tension than typical nudism experiences as long as the females involved are willing participants. At age 70 just wish I had pursued the hobby at an earlier age when I had a bit less to show and it didn’t make me feel like a dirty old geezer exhibitionist.

I think that all of us who were of age in the 1970s and participated in CFNM wish we would have done more. I would do it now, if I could find a party that would accept and enjoy my participation, but I am afraid that they don't exist.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:41 pm 

I was at Haulover beach laying on my stomach, alone when biker girl in her early twenties walking her bike the path away from the beach parks hersel a couple of eet from me. I was more than twice as old as she. So I rolled over laying on my back and we talked for several minutes. She was wearing tight mid thigh biker shorts and tight midriff bearing top. She was almost flat chested but very pretty face. She openly looked me over. You are never too old to meet new people. Some young people may have an age bias but not all of them. Sure, being younger and having opportunities to do things differently would be cool but since that is impossible, just enjoy what is available and do what you think you missed out on now. Live in the present.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:28 pm 
Village Drifter

Not so sure about the 70s, but maybe just going back in time and getting the loverboys to film their evenings in HD rather than on a potato would have been good.

A nude beach would be fun though.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:43 pm 

hbr1 wrote:

You must have more to say about the experience! Please share!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:11 am 

Tell us youngsters what you wish you would have done - maybe I can go out and do it, report back, and you can live vicariously through people like me lol.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:12 pm 

There were better times for CFNM in the past but maybe there will be more in the future.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:18 pm 
Village Drifter

I think it is more about the mind with women than you might think. Sure in general a 20 something woman on average isn't going to get as much enjoyment from a naked fat 75 yo guy as she would a buff 25 yo. BUT if you make her laugh believe it or not but you might get way more attention than that 75 yo guy! Now if your goal is to sleep with her, that is something else entirely...

Holdsworth wrote:
Not so sure about the 70s, but maybe just going back in time and getting the loverboys to film their evenings in HD rather than on a potato would have been good.

A nude beach would be fun though.

Just have to laugh at this! You are right there is so much good content out there but unfortunately it tends to be filmed in potato. A lot of the oblation stuff is the same way unfortunately. Very frustrating.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:54 am 

What was so special n the 70s compared to now?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:30 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

franzsensorii wrote:

Excessive pubic hair, brown clothes, police corruption and funk!
:lol: t :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:54 pm 

DaveTheRave wrote:
franzsensorii wrote:

By all accounts, we have largely taken care of the pubic hair.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:46 pm 

Ysub63 wrote:
DaveTheRave wrote:
franzsensorii wrote:

By all accounts, we have largely taken care of the pubic hair.

I found something interesting regarding pubic hair when I went down an internet rabbit hole: There is a Canadian guy who owns and operates a nudist resort. In a podcast that, if I remember correctly, was on YouTube, he makes an aside about the removal of public hair makes people look somewhat prepubescent, and it things it looks wrong. I remember reading a story where wives were forcing their husbands to shave the hair "because it makes them look like the little boys they really are," or something to that effect. I found another story where forcing the shaving of the hair is an attempt to emasculate men. Seems to more than just casual choice. IMHO, I agree that it looks wrong.