CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:39 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:06 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Adjusting to what is considered 'normal' in a new culture can be tense. But once we accept these changes, it can be a good feeling to be part of something new. My first few times at nude beaches or spas such as Harbin Hot Springs were just such moments for me. Sliding off my briefs while a woman stood at the next locker was surreal. I'm still not comfortable being seen nude by the opposite gender and it is one of my favorite kinks to read about others' CFNM experiences, but for those few times, it felt quite freeing.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:33 am 
Village Vagabond

Sorry about the delay Jocasta, I've been away.
Observing reactions of other foreigners was rare as so few go to Korean bath houses.
Those that do usually go to the bigger, posher versions in cities.
There are jimjillbang (bath houses) in every city town and village but the more expensive
just don't have the same atmosphere as the cheaper local places.
All are similar in that you go in and are given a pair of shorts, a t-shirt and a mat.
Men's and Women's changing areas are separate and everyone congregates around a middle area
with rooms off with dry heat at various temperatures. Then back to changing area to shower.
There will always be a cheap cafe as well.
Families are common, as are mums with kids, especially in the poorer areas.

In these local places the kids mostly run around naked up to, I guess age 10 or so.,
and will go into either shower area regardless of sex. It's not uncommon to spend the whole night in these places.
That being the case the kids just don't seem concerned to see naked adults of either sex.
Not to say they aren't interested, they clearly are. Giggles and whispers aren't unusual, and nobody seems
to worry about it. That's what I meant by healthier I think.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:22 pm 

Very interesting stories! Personally haven't experienced being watched changed but I remember specifically girls being very scared of "flashing" or any guy seeing anything around gym time. One would always watch over their own locker room door. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:38 pm 

I just posted my first time CFNM story, which was a co-ed small changing room in a hot tub/massage place with three women in the room with me as I stripped down.

Since then I've gone out of my way to go to Germany and visit saunas which often have co-ed changing rooms. I love stripping down in front of dressed women, and watching them strip as well. It's more exciting to me than being nude together later on. I also love the vulnerability of a co-ed shower and showering in front of women.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:35 pm 

I was once caught changing when I was around 13. Didn't know I was being watched by my younger sister and her friends. They were a year younger then me and teased me about it all the time after. I did just finish swimming so shrinkage played a factor.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:25 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

CFNMFAN23 wrote:
I was once caught changing when I was around 13. Didn't know I was being watched by my younger sister and her friends. They were a year younger then me and teased me about it all the time after. I did just finish swimming so shrinkage played a factor.

How were they able to see you?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:51 pm 

Thought I was alone when I was changing after swimming in the backyard. Was changing in the downstairs bathroom as my mother doesnt like us dripping water through the house. I didn't know they were in the kitchen looking in the bathroom and left the door open. They were quiet and only made a sound when we made eye contact and I was facing them fully naked. I shut the door but it was too late they all had a good look at my cold wet body.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:27 pm 
Village Drifter

CFNMFAN23 wrote:
Thought I was alone when I was changing after swimming in the backyard. Was changing in the downstairs bathroom as my mother doesnt like us dripping water through the house. I didn't know they were in the kitchen looking in the bathroom and left the door open. They were quiet and only made a sound when we made eye contact and I was facing them fully naked. I shut the door but it was too late they all had a good look at my cold wet body.

Did anything change in their treatment of you afterwards? How did it feel knowing that they saw you fully?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:29 pm 

Girls watching me change has been a fantasy of mine for many years. It has never happened (that I know of) but I guess there's always a chance. Too bad that now there's much more separation for things like changing areas than back in the day.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:30 pm 
Newly Registered User

Keep your hands up! Don't be shy!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:55 pm 
Newly Registered User

It happened to me after doing canoe. It was a small association in the countryside with not much facilities and nowhere to change. People just get change near their cars

After the session, I went to my car and there were 2 women parked next to me. They opened their car doors et hide themselves and used the space between our two cars, they almost finished when I was there.

I saw that guys around the parking lot just changed openly, so I opened my bag and just did the same.
The 2 women finished to change and they head to put their bags in the car boot, so just next to me. After that they just stayed there, talk to eachother and smoke a cigarette
I saw that they looked at me while I was changing, even if they weren't staring, they took some look

But I chose to simply act casually and did my stuff then leave

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:40 am 
Village Drifter

CfnmGirl887766 wrote:
Keep your hands up! Don't be shy!

You can be sure i will not be shy for you! And i think all guys here as well!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:36 am 
Village Drifter

My first cfnm experience fits into this thread. It seems both shocking and very mild to me at the same time now.

When I was in my first year at high school, for our English class we had to take part in a play. There were costumes and we'd had to get in and out of them at the start and end of class for rehearsals. The girls were took to a separate room while the boys were told remain and change in the classroom and then go down to the hall. Our school had changing rooms but these were never mentioned as the correct alternative. I guess there may have been a PE class uses them at the same time.

Anyways back then I thought nothing of it (and I had no notion of cfnm). Then the day we had to do the play came. It was only in front of assembly and not a huge deal. Us boys were asked to put the chairs away before then going up to the classroom to change back into uniform. Maybe we took too long but shockingly as some of us were still getting changed (admittedly some had been faster and had now safely changed back into uniform) our female teacher and all the girls walked into the classroom.

They were carrying trays with jugs of orange juice and the teacher, Mrs M, I think gave some general, breezy excuse of it being like an after show social and thats what actors do after a show.

Us guys were all huddled in one corner as it was the only part of the classroom without windows (it was on the top floor but no curtains and we didn't fancy changing in front of these windows). The girls and the teacher seemed to feign this was fine them being here as they stayed on the other side of the room and were acting like they were just talking among themselves, pouring juice and in no ways embarrassing us.

But being a shy guy and only in these costume tights I was mortified. The girls and our female teacher were only on the other side of the room and only a few tables were between us. I remember meekly stooping a little, telling myself that the table (a table with no skirt or anything) was hiding me and the other guys somewhat. I do remember saying to my friend Luke the this wasn't fair but he said you should want to show off to Candice.

Candice was my 'girlfriend'. A pretty, tall girl with long hair that had been at my primary school before high school. It was one of those very young relationships we're you are just saying you're going out together without much happening. I don't really remember much about the teacher's or other girls reactions as I was fixed on watching Candice and trying to spy any glimpse she may dare to give us lads. And I saw her often turn to peer over at us and then turn her head like she was just aimlessly looking around with a smile.

Stuck in these tights I found them hard to get off and needed to sit on the floor to work them down my legs and then off, leaving me in just my briefs. I made the mistake of daring to glance up and sure enough Candice and her friends were looking over, some shocked some smirking. I was sat on the floor, legs open, in my briefs with most of the guys now dressed. I looked down and put my trousers on without looking Candice in the eye again as I got changed but as I did I knew my bright orange briefs, with barely any bulge must look ridiculous as I knew Luke had kept his kit off for a bit and looked more impressive in boxers with a huge bulge visible.

After this and later in the day I was with Candice before another lesson and she mentioned the play and being the whiny boy I was (and fuming at this 'double standard') I diverted the subject to the changing incident and said it wasn't fair the girls got to see us changing. Candice looked very amused and the confidence she had in this double standard enraged me even more. She said something like "well you hardly showed us very much" which I now think was maybe intended to be scathing. I kept press it wasn't fair for girls to get to walk in on us like that and she got more haughty and mocking about it. And the more confident this tall pretty girl in her well fitting tight uniform seemed as I complained and must have seen very petty. Our 'dating' didn't lead to anything but she became very beautiful and super popular at school.

The teacher in question we had (even before this) often joked was a 'man-hater.' She wasn't attractive and at the time her inflicting this cfnm experience did nothing for me. But I'd love to know what she was thinking. And I doubt it would be so easily dismissed as a non-incident given today's climate. While the teacher's actions did noting for me, Candice's smug attitude as I whined about it to her did arouse me in fantasies I'd have about her later. And long after our 'dating' I would fantasize about this incident being a more intense cfnm encounter. But I didn't know it was called cfnm back then.

Sorry this isn't the most exciting of stories but I still find it surprising that it happened to us.

On a side note: About three years later after a lesson the girls were told to change in a classroom. I don't remember the circumstances but a teacher (different teacher/different subject) told us boys (now changed) to return to class, apparently not aware it had been assigned to the girls to change. I realised if I went quickly I could legitimately walk in, see the hot girls in our class changing, and feign surprise and ignorance. But I also knew this was wrong and very risky and chickened out and didn't. But amazingly this gay guy in our class (that all the girls seemed to love) bounded up the steps and walked in. Apparently he did the same as I'd envisaged, acting shocked and squealing. To my amazement the girls laughed it off after. I thought if I'd done that I'd have been crucified but he got away with it! And he later boasted to other boys he'd seen two particular hot girls in just their bras and one of them in a thong. Some people have all the luck lol.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:19 pm 
Village Drifter

At 13 my school sent the entire 7th grade to a camp, team-building type thing out on the forest for 4 days. It was supposed to be real camping so we went to one that was old and in desperate need of renovation.

There was an old mass shower house, which was just basically a flat concrete slab with shower heads attached to the tin roof with a wooden wall that was obviously put in as an afterthought. The wood didn't even stretch all the way to the ground, it was 4 feet wide and only covered the midsection of anyone showering, so you could still clearly see their feet and head. Right beside the old one, a second new one was just constructed, which was a proper brick house with a locker room and (semi) individual showers (at least there were partitions inside).

Naturally, the girls got to use the new one while the boys got the old building. The buildings were only a couple of meters apart. The boys would have to strip and put their belongings on the benches outside the building, before going into the wooden enclosure. Then they'd exit naked, usually with hands sheepishly between their legs, rushing to grab their towel where they left it. Naturally many girls took their time to walk to their shower house, or stood around the entrance, where we could usually grab a glance of most of their little penises bobbing around as they struggled to rush to put on their underwear.

Some girls were prudes and avoided all eye contact, while the rest including me were fascinated by the forbidden sights.
By the end of the camp me and a few girls seen nearly every boy in my class nude. There was a lot of teasing going on, especially if the girls knew another girl had a crush on a boy, they'd purposely wait for him to head to the shower to try to see his manhood.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:21 pm 

When I was younger sometimes we had to strip after surfing and use the public showers. Sometimes girls would look at us, but we would have our backs to them. Kinda felt awkward and exciting at the same time.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:02 pm 
Village Drifter

orca74751 wrote:
At 13 my school sent the entire 7th grade to a camp, team-building type thing out on the forest for 4 days. It was supposed to be real camping so we went to one that was old and in desperate need of renovation.

There was an old mass shower house, which was just basically a flat concrete slab with shower heads attached to the tin roof with a wooden wall that was obviously put in as an afterthought. The wood didn't even stretch all the way to the ground, it was 4 feet wide and only covered the midsection of anyone showering, so you could still clearly see their feet and head. Right beside the old one, a second new one was just constructed, which was a proper brick house with a locker room and (semi) individual showers (at least there were partitions inside).

Naturally, the girls got to use the new one while the boys got the old building. The buildings were only a couple of meters apart. The boys would have to strip and put their belongings on the benches outside the building, before going into the wooden enclosure. Then they'd exit naked, usually with hands sheepishly between their legs, rushing to grab their towel where they left it. Naturally many girls took their time to walk to their shower house, or stood around the entrance, where we could usually grab a glance of most of their little penises bobbing around as they struggled to rush to put on their underwear.

Some girls were prudes and avoided all eye contact, while the rest including me were fascinated by the forbidden sights.
By the end of the camp me and a few girls seen nearly every boy in my class nude. There was a lot of teasing going on, especially if the girls knew another girl had a crush on a boy, they'd purposely wait for him to head to the shower to try to see his manhood.

I had similar shower experience @orca74751. I posted about it some time back. This link should work:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2400#p23546

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:26 am 

I don't think these stories are untypical.

We used to go camping a lot when I was young. I'll never forget those French campsites where women would queue behind the totally exposed urinals to use the cubicles. They weren't in the men's toilet. They were unisex - I guess it was presumed that guys just didn't need privacy to urinate.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:25 am 
Newly Registered User

I think that is a very common thing between men and women. We all love to watch people we are attracted to and doing this in a "spy" way is even more excited

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:38 am 

Yeah I’m high school the cheerleaders often hung around outside the locker room and it wasn’t unusual for one of their guy friends to keep the door open.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:39 am 

When I was younger my mother brought us all (brother sister me) to the swimming pool for weekly lessons. There were family changing rooms but my mother always entered with our sister first to change her, then us two boys would enter to change. Most of the time my sister wouldn't even leave while my brother and I strip in front of her. My mother wouldn't even bother closing the door, so we were completely visible from outside. Sometimes if we were late and the rooms were full, my brother and I would change outside (it was not uncommon to see boys changing in the open) but my sister would always queue for the rooms. Perhaps this was asia so boy's modesty was always valued less.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next