CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:50 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:06 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

mattclen2 wrote:
My sophomore year of high school I was playing football. The football locker rooms were at the bottom of a set of stairs. The doorway on the left went to the JV locker room and the doorway on the right went to the varsity locker room. The JV locker room didn’t have a shower so we would have to go over to the varsity locker room to shower. The football managers (all girls) figured this out and started sitting at the bottom of the stairs at the end of practice or games to watch us walk by.

At first we walked to the showers in out underwear. Then we started stripping naked at our lockers and walking to the showers with just a towel held in front of us. Then one day we had stripped but the pile of towels was not in our locker room. I called out to the managers asking where the towels were. “We decided to start keeping them all in the varsity locker room.” We glanced at one another and walked over to the varsity locker room to shower. And that’s how the tradition of the managers’ naked parade began. Everyone managed to keep quiet about it so it lasted all season.

Nice! It sounds like all you guys needed was an excuse - or shall we say a bit of encouragement by the ladies - to reveal (literally) your true, exhibitionist selves.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:57 am 
Village Drifter

mattclen2 wrote:
My sophomore year of high school I was playing football. The football locker rooms were at the bottom of a set of stairs. The doorway on the left went to the JV locker room and the doorway on the right went to the varsity locker room. The JV locker room didn’t have a shower so we would have to go over to the varsity locker room to shower. The football managers (all girls) figured this out and started sitting at the bottom of the stairs at the end of practice or games to watch us walk by.

At first we walked to the showers in out underwear. Then we started stripping naked at our lockers and walking to the showers with just a towel held in front of us. Then one day we had stripped but the pile of towels was not in our locker room. I called out to the managers asking where the towels were. “We decided to start keeping them all in the varsity locker room.” We glanced at one another and walked over to the varsity locker room to shower. And that’s how the tradition of the managers’ naked parade began. Everyone managed to keep quiet about it so it lasted all season.

I remember the gym in our school was set up kind of similar. The boys locker room was off the main gym, outside the locker room was the coached office, equipment room and a small lounge like area with a couch. Anyone could come into the area to see the coaches, get equipment, or just hang out. The lounge area had a big window looking into the locker room, there was a blind but it always seemed open, even if one of us closed it before going in the locker room. Pretty much daily, girls would gather in there after PE or football practice and watch us, even if the blind was closed, they'd open it. The coaches, male and female knew the girls watched us but never said anything. They always laughed and teased us about seeing us naked a lot, and would never shy away from commenting on any of us. The female PE coaches regularly walked in and through the boys locker room.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:21 am 
Newly Registered User

Few years ago i was in a waterpark in Thailand , The mens. locker room had no door and was actually open into the reception area. Manny girls was standing outside waiting for their parter, parent or child to get changed with a clear view straight into the locker room. Long story short, I spend most of my time in there ;)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:29 pm 

Great stories. Would love to see some vids of this type.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:17 am 
Newly Registered User

Necro8617 wrote:
When I was a kid back in the 90s, things were really different to how they are now. Things seemed so much looser; the days before people started getting uptight and offended by everything. In the final two years of junior school we had a weekly swimming lesson at the pool just up the road from school. It was a scruffy, run-down old pool (demolished not long after I left) but the whole class of around 30 kids would go and it was great fun. The one thing about it that still really sticks in my memory is the changing room. There were separate guys and girls changing rooms, accessed from the main entrance lobby.

The girls changing room was right at the far end, but the door to the boys’ was close to the main building entrance. Our lessons were always in the first slot of the day, so they’d always just finished mopping the floors, which meant they propped the changing room door wide open with a heavy metal bin, I guess for ventilation. It didn’t really matter on the way in, as there would be no one in the lobby. Our teacher was female, so she always went in to supervise the girls while they changed. However, after our lessons it was a totally different story.

The slot after ours was booked for a different school, but the kids were around the same age as us. They always seemed to arrive early, so their teacher would make them all wait in the lobby until our class had finished changing. The lobby was fairly small for 25-30 kids, so they were always crowded in. I think their teacher must have gone off to talk to our teacher or the swimming teacher etc, as they usually seemed to be left unsupervised for some of the time. The layout meant that every week quite a few of them, including girls, would end up crowded right outside the wide-open door to the boys changing room. It was a fairly small rectangular room with open benches, so they could literally see a whole class of guys the same age as them stripping naked, drying off and getting dressed.

I remember a few occasions where I must have been the last one in, because I ended up having to use the section of bench nearest the door. It was literally only about 4 feet from the wide open doorway to the lobby. I remember I’d come in from the pool, dripping wet in just my trunks and there would be three or four girls already standing right by the open doorway, talking to each other. When I got to the bench it felt really awkward - I basically had to take off my trunks and dry myself right in front of them. I guess being 11 or whatever I wasn’t confident enough to say anything to them, and it’s not like they had anywhere else to move to.

(Bear in mind I was still a few years away from getting a thrill out of being seen) the worst part was they’d just stand and watch, totally blatantly, even making eye contact sometimes. They would just stand there right by the doorway, looking at all the guys as we got changed. Nothing was ever said or done about it though.

That said, there was one week where they pushed it too far - we came back from the pool to find three of the girls were stood just inside the doorway - actually in the boys changing room, and another was even sitting on the very end of the bench closest to the open door. Some of the guys in my class started making comments and shouting stuff at them, but they just gave as much back, smirking and shrugging etc. It was absolutely ridiculous, me and a couple of the other guys had to strip naked literally in touching distance of these fully clothed girls. However, things quickly changed when all of a sudden one of the guys who regularly played the fool suddenly ran across the changing room nude and threw a pair of someone’s underpants right at the one sitting down. They hit her straight in the face. Cue lots of ‘eww’ and ‘oh my god’ type comments, but it did the trick and they got out of there quick! Didn’t seem to stop them looking in again in later weeks, but they never came into the changing room again.

Great story wow!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:46 am 
Village Drifter

your story is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:23 am 
Village Drifter

Necro8617 wrote:
When I was a kid back in the 90s, things were really different to how they are now. Things seemed so much looser; the days before people started getting uptight and offended by everything. In the final two years of junior school we had a weekly swimming lesson at the pool just up the road from school. It was a scruffy, run-down old pool (demolished not long after I left) but the whole class of around 30 kids would go and it was great fun. The one thing about it that still really sticks in my memory is the changing room. There were separate guys and girls changing rooms, accessed from the main entrance lobby.

The girls changing room was right at the far end, but the door to the boys’ was close to the main building entrance. Our lessons were always in the first slot of the day, so they’d always just finished mopping the floors, which meant they propped the changing room door wide open with a heavy metal bin, I guess for ventilation. It didn’t really matter on the way in, as there would be no one in the lobby. Our teacher was female, so she always went in to supervise the girls while they changed. However, after our lessons it was a totally different story.

The slot after ours was booked for a different school, but the kids were around the same age as us. They always seemed to arrive early, so their teacher would make them all wait in the lobby until our class had finished changing. The lobby was fairly small for 25-30 kids, so they were always crowded in. I think their teacher must have gone off to talk to our teacher or the swimming teacher etc, as they usually seemed to be left unsupervised for some of the time. The layout meant that every week quite a few of them, including girls, would end up crowded right outside the wide-open door to the boys changing room. It was a fairly small rectangular room with open benches, so they could literally see a whole class of guys the same age as them stripping naked, drying off and getting dressed.

I remember a few occasions where I must have been the last one in, because I ended up having to use the section of bench nearest the door. It was literally only about 4 feet from the wide open doorway to the lobby. I remember I’d come in from the pool, dripping wet in just my trunks and there would be three or four girls already standing right by the open doorway, talking to each other. When I got to the bench it felt really awkward - I basically had to take off my trunks and dry myself right in front of them. I guess being 11 or whatever I wasn’t confident enough to say anything to them, and it’s not like they had anywhere else to move to.

(Bear in mind I was still a few years away from getting a thrill out of being seen) the worst part was they’d just stand and watch, totally blatantly, even making eye contact sometimes. They would just stand there right by the doorway, looking at all the guys as we got changed. Nothing was ever said or done about it though.

That said, there was one week where they pushed it too far - we came back from the pool to find three of the girls were stood just inside the doorway - actually in the boys changing room, and another was even sitting on the very end of the bench closest to the open door. Some of the guys in my class started making comments and shouting stuff at them, but they just gave as much back, smirking and shrugging etc. It was absolutely ridiculous, me and a couple of the other guys had to strip naked literally in touching distance of these fully clothed girls. However, things quickly changed when all of a sudden one of the guys who regularly played the fool suddenly ran across the changing room nude and threw a pair of someone’s underpants right at the one sitting down. They hit her straight in the face. Cue lots of ‘eww’ and ‘oh my god’ type comments, but it did the trick and they got out of there quick! Didn’t seem to stop them looking in again in later weeks, but they never came into the changing room again.

This is very close to my own experience except the girls were in their own pools with individual cabins. The girls from our own school would line up outside the boys pool which only had benches and pegs for our clothes. Again for some reason the door was propped open. Additionally the same pool was used for our swimming club in the evenings. Not only would the mothers pile in to watch us but also bring the n sisters etc. they would be sitting right amongst us as we got naked.
Interestingly as I found out from a female friend when it was the girls club all the males, including fathers, were asked to leave.
If I had been a few years older it would have been enjoyable, but at around 11 years old it was quite embarrassing.

Some years later when I went to martial arts held in a large hall, the ladies were asked to leave. This was only because too many of the guys obviously enjoyed stripping in front of them.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:17 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

mattclen2 wrote:

Fucking amazing. I would have died and gone to heaven.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:49 am 
Village Drifter

While surfing the web recently, I came across a few short hidden camera videos depicting some young girls being present in the men's section of public showers and changing rooms, along with their fathers. Most are really too young, but a few look about 6 or even older. In one of the videos, possibly in Japan, 3 sisters, looking between 9 and 13 years old, naked, covered only by towels, walk among dosen of naked men and young boys, bathing completely naked. Although the videos are quite short and not very detailed, it is easy to imagine that during their stay in the men's section of the bathroom, the girls have the wonderful opportunity to observe boys and men of all ages, as well as penises of different sizes, shapes and even in a state of partial or full erection (in younger boys).
As a member of a society with a relatively strict gender division, which does not tolerate public nudity and display, I find such scenes quite exciting and arousing.
So, I would ask how common is this practice of relatively grown children being present in the opposite gender section of the bathroom or showers?

Image links removed by moderator.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:03 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Jocasta wrote:
While surfing the web recently, I came across a few short hidden camera videos depicting some young girls being present in the men's section of public showers and changing rooms, along with their fathers. Most are really too young, but a few look about 6 or even older. In one of the videos, possibly in Japan, 3 sisters, looking between 9 and 13 years old, naked, covered only by towels, walk among dosen of naked men and young boys, bathing completely naked. Although the videos are quite short and not very detailed, it is easy to imagine that during their stay in the men's section of the bathroom, the girls have the wonderful opportunity to observe boys and men of all ages, as well as penises of different sizes, shapes and even in a state of partial or full erection (in younger boys).
As a member of a society with a relatively strict gender division, which does not tolerate public nudity and display, I find such scenes quite exciting and arousing.
So, I would ask how common is this practice of relatively grown children being present in the opposite gender section of the bathroom or showers?

Jocasta - You're new here so please read our rules (specifically #4)

I've removed the links because it shows young girls in a shower room in the presence of adult naked men showering.

Discussions surrounding real-life situations that have been experienced, particularly when the intent is to understand culture or transformative moments in growing up, are acceptable. Again, please read our rules thoroughly before you post further.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:24 pm 
Village Drifter

Brad wrote:

I've removed the links because it shows young girls in a shower room in the presence of adult naked men showering.

Discussions surrounding real-life situations that have been experienced, particularly when the intent is to understand culture or transformative moments in growing up, are acceptable. Again, please read our rules thoroughly before you post further.

I'm sorry! I never even thought that a pixelated illustration of a real life situation that seems to be acceptable to parents, their children, society and apparently not prosecuted by the law after it happen, could be unacceptable on a CFNM forum.
Of course, you're right that rules are meant to be followed, not commented on, so I'll abide by them.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:57 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Jocasta wrote:
Brad wrote:

I'm sorry! I never even thought that a pixelated illustration of a real life situation that seems to be acceptable to parents, their children, society and apparently not prosecuted by the law after it happen, could be unacceptable on a CFNM forum.
Of course, you're right that rules are meant to be followed, not commented on, so I'll abide by them.

Glad you understand. I'm sure many on this forum will agree with you. In fact, I've seen a lot of hypocrisy wherein female children in the presence of adult nude men seems acceptable when it is at, say, Bay to Breakers run, pride parades or clothing-optional beaches. But take the same people and put them in different settings, they scream "pedophile fodder!".

We're in times wherein depictions that show "nudity + children" are often deemed guilty until proven innocent, and there is a veritable witch hunt for those that allow such content to be shown on forums. And as owner of this forum, I can't allow it as I am personally at risk.

Feel free to discuss real-life experiences that reveal how different cultures view such things, or times in your life wherein you experienced, say, a CFNM situation as a developing person and may have had a psychological affect on you. To me, these are educational and are in line with the purpose of this forum.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:51 pm 
Village Vagabond

Brad, but you got to admit Jocasta is a great name for a woman on a CFNM site Forum on women watching boys

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:36 am 
Village Drifter

Brad wrote:
Glad you understand. I'm sure many on this forum will agree with you. In fact, I've seen a lot of hypocrisy wherein female children in the presence of adult nude men seems acceptable when it is at, say, Bay to Breakers run, pride parades or clothing-optional beaches. But take the same people and put them in different settings, they scream "pedophile fodder!".

We're in times wherein depictions that show "nudity + children" are often deemed guilty until proven innocent, and there is a veritable witch hunt for those that allow such content to be shown on forums. And as owner of this forum, I can't allow it as I am personally at risk.

Feel free to discuss real-life experiences that reveal how different cultures view such things, or times in your life wherein you experienced, say, a CFNM situation as a developing person and may have had a psychological affect on you. To me, these are educational and are in line with the purpose of this forum.

Absolutely agree! More and more people live in an environment where nudity is not a big deal. Even recently, it has been publicly demonstrated in various themed parades in scanty or no clothing. That is exactly why it is a bit hypocritical to measure in different measures.
The examples you have listed, and many others, testify that people get used to nudity and start not noticing it. Just like it is no big deal for nudists women or the females of the tribal communities in Africa and Amazonia of all ages to see bare penises throughout their all lives. Does this sight arouse any feelings in them?
I do not think. They probably have about the same feelings at the sight of a naked flacid penis and a naked... nose, for example.
But let's imagine the different situation. Adolescent boy or a young man in the prime of puberty, or even an ordinary man, who grew up in a relatively conservative environment and was brought up in such a spirit, finds himself in a men's bath or change room whith stark naked girls 12 - 13 yo, something acceptable in Japan.
Or a little girl, maiden, or ordinary woman of a similar society and upbringing, finds herself at a religious ceremony in India where a grown man as a monk conducts a ceremony completely naked and with exposed bare genitalia inches before their eyes. Probably the feelings, emotions and impressions will be explosive.
Mobility and freedom of movement between different cultures enables many people to experience exciting unforgettable moments and events, unthinkable in their native environment, that leave a lasting mark on their lives and minds. And those who cannot afford it will be satisfied by exchanging impressions and emotions and to experience it virtually in the wonderful forums like this one :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:14 am 
Village Vagabond

I spent almost 20 years in S.Korea. Had to get used to the fact that girls up to around 12/13yo
would routinely be seen in the men's area showers, and boys in women's areas.
It seems to be a much healthier attitude to me.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:00 pm 
Village Drifter

smallpaul wrote:
I spent almost 20 years in S.Korea. Had to get used to the fact that girls up to around 12/13yo
would routinely be seen in the men's area showers, and boys in women's areas.
It seems to be a much healthier attitude to me.

Ok. For 20 years you have adopted the habits and traditions of the local people and find this behavior acceptable and healthy. But after all, we are talking about girls and boys of 12 - 13 years who have definitely started and even progressed into pub@rty and with noticeably visible changes in the physique and private parts. Although the mere presence of childr@n of such an age in the opposite-gender bath apparently does not constitute a problem according to local laws and understandings, it inevitably raises erotic and sexual feelings at least in some of the visitors with, say, with a more strongly developed sensitivity and sexuality or in the younger visitors who do not know how to control and hide their feelings and related reactions.
And there were probably visitors from other cultures who found themselves in such a situation for the first time and it would be normal for them to be surprised, excited or confused. Have you noticed any similar trends or quirks other than what the standard local visitors are used to.
Are you inclined to share a situation that made an exciting impression on you and left an imprint on your consciousness.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:22 am 

Taking the title of the thread at face value, my best experiences of this were in rugby environments. In both cases there were, for reasonably acceptable reasons, women in the male changing rooms.

First time was after a match, the club usually gave the team drinks after a game. I did nto realise this initially and was getting changed after the, match to go into the showers. I was muddy and taking my clothes off, as were the rest if the team when two female members of the bar staff came into the changing rooms, each with a couple of buckets of cold beers.

Initially I was a bit surprised, but once I realised that the rest of the players continued about their business of getting changed / going into the showers while the two women walked round the players offering them a drink and generally chatting, it was like a whole new world had opened up. Unfortunately for me, I only played there for about 6 months as I was on secondment with work, but that was a great time in my life.

The second time was when I played for a team who had a male and female physio duo. The female did not usually come into the changing room, but occasionally had to if there was an injury or if she needed to use the massage table. I got used to her not being in the changing room and after one match was showering, so did not see her come in. The man who was sat next to me in the changing room was having his ankle looked at by her, initially as I walked back in naked I did not see her. he was sat on the bench with his foot on the floor, she was kneeling down to bandage it. Which put little me at the same height as her head.

She told me to "be careful where I pointed it" - then said "not that it will do any damage". I quickly grabbed my towel but it gave the rest of the changing room a laugh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:39 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

TrentSteele wrote:
Taking the title of the thread at face value, my best experiences of this were in rugby environments. In both cases there were, for reasonably acceptable reasons, women in the male changing rooms.

First time was after a match, the club usually gave the team drinks after a game. I did nto realise this initially and was getting changed after the, match to go into the showers. I was muddy and taking my clothes off, as were the rest if the team when two female members of the bar staff came into the changing rooms, each with a couple of buckets of cold beers.

She told me to "be careful where I pointed it" - then said "not that it will do any damage". I quickly grabbed my towel but it gave the rest of the changing room a laugh

I too experienced regualr female incursion into the male changing areas after rugby games. It was almost 'normalised' at one club I played for. So most of my buddies girlfriends, wives and a few sisters too all knew how big every dick was. I was the smallest almost every time.

DTR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:03 am 

DaveTheRave wrote:

I too experienced regualr female incursion into the male changing areas after rugby games. It was almost 'normalised' at one club I played for. So most of my buddies girlfriends, wives and a few sisters too all knew how big every dick was. I was the smallest almost every time.

DTR

As a small dicked man and full on subscriber to SPH, it always gave me a sense of excitement to see the smirk on a girl's face as she saw me naked. The smirk that said "I know you have a small dick"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:43 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

TrentSteele wrote:
As a small dicked man and full on subscriber to SPH, it always gave me a sense of excitement to see the smirk on a girl's face as she saw me naked. The smirk that said "I know you have a small dick"

For me I had to front it out when I was younger. Because I was physically big and was known as a bruiser on the rugby field I could hold my own. A lot of guys knew I could kick their ass.
The women though were generally into it, many pretended they were not, but came back for more. One or two loved it. I mean were all over it and would slap guys in the buttocks and even grab their cocks and balls, but in a fun way, not exactly sexual.
A fair few semi's would paraded about and the occasional boner too. Not sure if any guys were gay? Back in the mid to late nineties it was assumed any and all rugger guys were confident, heavy drinking, hard straight men.
I had a nickname in the team as 'Tiny'. Most people not in the rugby circles thought it was an ironic nickname as I was a big guy at 6ft and 220lb, but those who knew, knew. Women calling me tiny and who knew was one of the turning points in my sexual evolution.

DTR

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next