CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:57 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:32 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Mine was medical at age 18. Had a problem that was subsequently identified as epididymitis but we didnt know that then. Its painful and makes you feel like you've been kicked in the balls and is no fun. Scheduled a visit with my care providers office and they got me in with the first available doctor who happened to be a woman; we'll call her Dr. Marla. She was in her 40's and very attractive. I always thought she looked a lot like late actress Natalie Wood. At any rate when I got there I was ushered in to an exam room and after having vitals checked was told to wait and the doctor would be in shortly. I was very shy at the time and embarrassed when it came to being exposed around females. Hell I was even kind of embarrassed to even be barefoot in front of a woman.

So when Dr Marla comes in, she asked me a lot of questions about my symptoms and after we got that out of the way, she asked me to get completely undressed and have a seat on the exam table. I was absolutely terrified at that point, and whats more she didnt leave the room while I got undressed, but did turn around and focused on writing in my chart. I know I was trembling and blushing once I removed the last peice of clothing and sat down. She turned back around and couldnt help but notice how red my face was, but she was very professional and starting talking to put me at ease. She ended up doing a pretty thorough exam, having me lay back while she felt around on my lower abdomen. She then had me stand up while she pulled up a chair and sat down in front of me. She picked up and examined my penis, then did a hernia check, and then began to palpitate my testicles. Now one would think all that handling would have made an 18 year old with little self control get as hard as a rock, but the combination of pain ( made worse by the palpitating) and embarrassment kept me flaccid. She had me turn around and bend over the table and did a prostate check and then had me turn back around and face her. The last part was truly terrible. She took swab, lifted up my penis and told me this is probably going to hurt, and then inserted the swab about half way up my urethra and turned it a couple times. Yeah, she was right, that hurt like hell.

After surviving all that she told me to have a seat again and then explained what she thought was going on and that the swab was to rule out any STDs or the like. I was still completely nude the whole time she discussed all this with me, probably for about 10 minutes.

It dawned on my while I was sitting there that, even though I was still a little embarrassed, I also was really beginning to like being nude in front of her. This was way before I even knew that the concept of CFNM existed, but I think it was at that moment I became hooked. So I chalk that exam up for the reason I subsequently became fascinated with CFNM and eventually became a nude figure model for artists. Funny how things work out.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:05 pm 

My very first time was visiting my grandparents in Missouri. My sister, the neighbor kids and I all wandered down through the cattle pastures hiking and enjoying the day. When we got back we were all subjected to tick checks on the back porch. The girls stripped down to their underwear, but the boys were stripped naked to check for ticks. We all stood in a line as we were checked and any ticks pulled off.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:52 am 

I have had many CFNM experiences. The first time was when I was 15 years old.

I live in India. I was in high school back then. My mother was a teacher and she would be back home by five in the evening. She would get summer holidays after April 10 whereas I would get summer holidays at March 25 or March 26.

There were five young girls who would walk past my house at around four in the evening. I would often catch them staring at me. One day, an idea entered my head and I was very excited. The next day, I would carry out my plan.

Next evening, when it was five minutes to 4, I removed all my clothes and stood not far from the gate. I was full naked. The girls came just then. My cock became hard.

When they walked past the gate, they saw me naked . They started giggling and laughing. Two girls clapped their hands. One girl whispered something into another girl's ear. Another girl gasped.

This was my first CFNM experience. I liked it very much, especially the reactions of the girls when they saw me naked.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:15 pm 

"Way back when" my gf used to be a life model for art classes, and occasionally I'd fill in for her when she couldn't make it. We were students, it was easy money, and the people were very respectful.

Until one day, after a class, a women in her late 30s / early 40s approached and asked whether I'd like to "work a party" for her. They were looking for people to pose as "living nude statues" or, for a little more money, to serve drinks and canapés naked.

In truth I took the waiter job because it seemed easier. No body paint, no holding poses, no enduring endless cramps and muscle spasms.

I'd kinda expected the party to be as controlled and civilised as the life drawing classes, nude statues, older women, young guys gliding about the place. But in truth the arrival of the "naked waiters" (there we 4 of us) seemed to change the mood in the place. A cheer went up, the comments went from double to single entendre, hands started to wander and one or two Polaroids (remember them?) were taken.

It was a big step into what I now know as cfnm, and one that has stuck with me despite it now seeming almost quaint.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:59 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Big4asia wrote:
Way back when my gf at the time used to be a life model for art classes, and occasionally I'd fill in for her when she couldn't make it. We were students, it was easy money, and the people were very respectful.

Until one day, after a class, a women in her late 30s / early 40s approached and asked whether I'd like to "work a party" for her. They were looking for people to pose as "living nude statues" or, for a little more money, to serve drinks and canapés naked.

In truth I took the waiter job because it seemed easier. No body paint, no holding poses, no enduring endless cramps and muscle spasms.

I'd kinda expected the party to be as controlled and civilised as the life drawing classes, nude statues, older women, young guys gliding about the place. But in truth the arrival of the "naked waiters" (there we 4 of us) seemed to change the mood in the place. A cheer went up, the comments went from double to single entendre, hands started to wander and one or two Polaroids (remember them?) were taken.

It was a big step into what I now know as cfnm, and one that has stuck with me despite it now seeming almost quaint.

WOW. Quite the intoduction! Care to elaborate?
DTR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:42 am 

I can't pinpoint my exact first experience because I was into medical CFNM before I even realized it, but I'll share the first experience that led to my discovery of CFNM. (Sorry if it's a bit long-winded)

In my mid 20's I ended up seeing a doctor after several years without regular checkups or physicals. I thought nothing of it at the time until I went for the first initial appointment.

She was a gorgeous, young doctor (probably no older than I was at the time) just out of medical school doing her residency. We talked various health related things and scheduled a physical for the following month.

The time came for the physical and I was fairly nervous. I had had an older female doctor my entire life up until that point and remembered very distinctly being rock hard before I'd even dropped my underpants with that doctor for the genital exam. Every single time.

I was given a gown and told to take off everything except my underwear.

We went through all the usual stuff involved in a physical exam and I'd completely forgotten about the genital exam until she told me to stand, take off the gown, and drop my underwear. I complied while she did the usual business of turning away for a few seconds. This was the first time I was ever flaccid at this point in the exam as she reached down to begin examining my testicles.

I wasn't flaccid for very long.

She took her sweet time on both of them and I began to chub up as my penis repeatedly brushed against the back of her hands. I was just staring down the entire time in a kind of trance, realizing for the first time just how much I enjoyed this. The testicular exam seemed to go on forever (not that I was complaining) and by the time she was finished I was rock hard and pointed directly at her with a small amount of pre-cum on my tip.

I thought we were done, but then she grasped my penis with two fingers on each side and, starting near the base, squeezed the entire length. In the process she squeezed out a giant gob of pre-cum which proceeded to drip straight down. She tugged my underwear forward a little just in time to catch it and exclaimed "Oh!"

I was incredibly embarrassed and immediately turned bright red and looked up at the ceiling, but I was still very much turned on by the situation.

She then told me I could pull my underwear back up. Curiously she actually didn't turn away as I stuffed my erection back into my underwear before putting the gown back on. She then left me for a few minutes to get dressed.

I jerked off as soon as I got home.

Unfortunately I never had another opportunity like this with the same doctor, but I have a few other similar stories and maybe more in the future.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:16 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

BasketCase wrote:
I can't pinpoint my exact first experience because I was into medical CFNM before I even realized it, but I'll share the first experience that led to my discovery of CFNM. (Sorry if it's a bit long-winded)

In my mid 20's I ended up seeing a doctor after several years without regular checkups or physicals. I thought nothing of it at the time until I went for the first initial appointment.

She was a gorgeous, young doctor (probably no older than I was at the time) just out of medical school doing her residency. We talked various health related things and scheduled a physical for the following month.

The time came for the physical and I was fairly nervous. I had had an older female doctor my entire life up until that point and remembered very distinctly being rock hard before I'd even dropped my underpants with that doctor for the genital exam. Every single time.

I was given a gown and told to take off everything except my underwear.

We went through all the usual stuff involved in a physical exam and I'd completely forgotten about the genital exam until she told me to stand, take off the gown, and drop my underwear. I complied while she did the usual business of turning away for a few seconds. This was the first time I was ever flaccid at this point in the exam as she reached down to begin examining my testicles.

I wasn't flaccid for very long.

She took her sweet time on both of them and I began to chub up as my penis repeatedly brushed against the back of her hands. I was just staring down the entire time in a kind of trance, realizing for the first time just how much I enjoyed this. The testicular exam seemed to go on forever (not that I was complaining) and by the time she was finished I was rock hard and pointed directly at her with a small amount of pre-cum on my tip.

I thought we were done, but then she grasped my penis with two fingers on each side and, starting near the base, squeezed the entire length. In the process she squeezed out a giant gob of pre-cum which proceeded to drip straight down. She tugged my underwear forward a little just in time to catch it and exclaimed "Oh!"

I was incredibly embarrassed and immediately turned bright red and looked up at the ceiling, but I was still very much turned on by the situation.

She then told me I could pull my underwear back up. Curiously she actually didn't turn away as I stuffed my erection back into my underwear before putting the gown back on. She then left me for a few minutes to get dressed.

I jerked off as soon as I got home.

Unfortunately I never had another opportunity like this with the same doctor, but I have a few other similar stories and maybe more in the future.

Nice story. I have never been able to really enjoy a cfnm medical exam on the moment, because the confusion and uneasiness of being nude was overwhelming. Worst, I was not able to enjoy it afterwards, because of the bad memories or because I stopped it and fled before it became really interesting... My life is all about missed opportunities :-)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:57 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

BasketCase wrote:

:D nice experience!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:00 pm 

My first cfnm situation was when I was circumcised . Before the operation was performed a female nurse shaved my pubes even though I was trimmed . It was humiliating as well as exciting at the same time .

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:39 pm 

waxing done at tokyo... the shy japanese girls are rly a big turn on. Wish there was more touching of my penis i cant lie, was still a gd experience, perhaps slightly overexpensive

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:24 pm 
Newly Registered User

Actually i was born in city side because mom and dad married themselves by running away from their homes and settled in cities after some months my father family accept my dad and mom but my mother parents and relatives was not accept my mom and dad for minimum 3 years after that they came to our house for visiting us at that time i was 1 year old after some years they never came to our house in city when i was growing my grandparents from my mother side was talk to me only through phones not regularly some random days in a year now i was studying 5th standard my mom's mother visited our house for the next time after she leaving to her home she call me and my mom to village for my exam holidays my mother accept the invite now the exam is over my mom asked the permission from my dad for going to her village he accepts then we leave to village next day morning after we reach the village it was very neat and full greeny all over the place now we reach home safely my mom and grandmom talking themselves full day they feed me with foods due to travel i slept the day fully next day i wake up with joy in village and act like sleep in bed for sometime listening their talking now my grandmom ask my mom to wake me up after awake from sleep she(grandmom) asked her(my mom) to bath me naked near in front gate then feed my morning breakfast now my mom said no mom he bath alone only in bathroom itself now my grandmom said to my mom so you never bathed him naked in home ?., now my mom replied yes she stopped bathing me before 3 years .now my grandmom said do as your wish and also said in our area every boys under age 15 bath naked in their front gate only now i was little shocked to hear the info now my mom came to awake me now i was awake acted like without knowing their talks sit in front gate side for sometime looking around the neighbour houses likewise my grandmom said everyone in the area bathed their boys under 15 full naked in front yard of house after sometime my mom was calling me to bath now i moving to bathroom for bathing it was very little room no lights also available i bath very quickly and change my dress in bathroom itself and came out now my grandmom asked me to eat the breakfast while eating breakfast some neighbour ladies(age near my grandmom some age like my mom) came our house to talk after eating my breakfast i was little tired so i tell my mom about this and slept inside room without fan now i slept after sometime i was awake from sleep but didn't getup from sleep simply sleep and listening their talks now my grandmom talks to some neighbour aunty(or neighbour grandmoms) of her age i guess neighbour aunty asked my grandmom your grandson is sleeping longtime why ? She replied due to travel now she asked her to headbath me in front side of the home it will reduces bodypain and head tensions my grandmom smiled negatively she again asked why are you smiling differently now my grandmom said the full story to her now neighbour lady told that city boys are weak in health because of the careless attitude and go outside of home while going outside she saw me sleeping in room and asked why he wear full dress now my grandmom replied this is his habit now she again talking rubbish about cities and move away from home now i want to feel the thrill of village life but how to expose my kunju(little penis) to everyone in village now i talk to myself that i want to exposed my nakedness to my mom and grandmom after 15 minutes i acted like awake from sleep and call my mom from inside room but my grandmom only came inside room and asked what i need i simply asked about mom she going to her friends home now i spend my time with grandmom she also talk to me happily and i play with her sometimes she laughed little and also kiss my cheeks now i planned to start my drama Time nearing afternoon 1 o clock sun was peek in hotness room was so hot now i was sweating more so i ask my grandmom water for face washing she smiled and said if you face wash with water its not enough to warm up your body now i asked what i should do for less sweating she told me to strip my shirts and pants then face wash with water it reduces sweating now i acted like shy and thinking for 2 more minutes then i stripped my shirts and pants wearing banian and undies in my body now i face wash with water i cooled down me for some moments after sometime i was still sweating more but i dont have courage to ask more water then she talk to me doing kitchen work now she came out from kitchen and saw me sweating she asked me to strip my remaining dress but i strip only my banian and wear undies in waist now my mom came home near 2.30 she saw me sitting in undies asked what happened to me my granfmom replied from inside he is sweating more so he strip his dress nothing more then my mom and grandmom asked me to eat lunch after eating lunch i was full drenched in sweat more than ever now i have to take my bath again so i asked my mom can i bath one more time ? my grandmom replied yes now my mom said ok to my wish now i said i dont want to bath in bathroom because it darks now my grandmom asked me to bath in front side of home now i replied no grandmom can i bath inside kitchen near water pump she accepts so i began my bathing inside kitchen room wearing undies in my body now my mom and grandmom both see my bathing in undies now i asked my mom to bath along with me but my mom replied i already bathed today i asked when she said while you are sleeping in morning now i finish my bath cleanly and remove undies successfully wearing towel on waist now i asked my mom to take my dress from bag but my grandmom said no da you should wear dress in evening after sunset or else you sweat more now i asked my mom take undies alone to wear but my mom pack only 2 undies in my luggage bag so in morning bath one undies was wash just now i bath in other underwear and remove the second one for washing so i had no choice i just tied towel under my waist and roam inside home after 6.30 pm sun was laying down i asked my dress to wear from mom but my grandmom said why are you wearing your clothes now in night it is not useful because you never have to go outside in night you simply eat dinner and just slept in home only if you slept in towel it reduce your body heat now i have nothing to tell so i roam inside home wearing towel alone in my body likewise my grandmom said it was good for health because I don't sweat like I used before in the home it was a different feeling but the problem is you have to hold the towel when you are stretch your body anyways i like the feeling roaming in towel after sometime my grandmom cooks dinner for us now me and my mom eat dinner with grandmom while eating dinner my grandmom cracking jokes about my mom in young age then we ate dinner after eating dinner we move to the room for sleep now my grandmom removing her saree infront of us and ready to slept in petticoat and jacket then my mom change her saree into nighty(by stripping saree and jackets) wearing bra and petticoat underneath nighty now i was wearing only towel in waist i was asking my mom about night dress my grandmom said strip towel and sleep naked da it will good for your health now i ssid no to her then she joking about my shyness now my mom asked me to sleep wearing towel inside blanket so i had no other choice now we all slept in room next day morning i wake up late as always i hearing my mom and grandmom spoke themselves about lunch preparation after sometime i was awaked by both mom and grandmom in room i was drinking coffee in room itself without standing up (sitting position)while drinking coffee my grandmom removes the blanket from my waist area for washing the towel i wore in my body was stripped while sleeping inside blanket that towel also come along with the blanket now my grandmom takes the blanket in her hands and watching me drinking coffee my mom cleaning the room without looking me i was looking my mom's work and drinking coffee butt naked without knowing now my mom asked me to get up brush first and bath now i was stand naked with coffee cup in hand now my mom turn around see me full frontal naked and laughed loud now i looked down then only i realised i was stand full naked showing my kunju(penis) with coffee cup in my hand i put my cup down and hide my kunju with both hands and asked where is my towel ?now my grandmom consoled me you are a still little boy you shouldn’t shy stand naked infront of us now i didn’t said anything still hide my kunju(penis) with hands now my grandmom understand my shyness so she take the towel from inside of blanket and put it on my shoulder asked me to wear it before i picking my towel from shoulder she and my mom go outside from room without looking me now i was little confused of their behaviour so i take the towel from my shoulder not wear in my waist but tied it in my head hair and come outside room full frontal naked without shyness now my mom and grandmom happy for shyness gone and my grandmom asked me to bath like this in front gate I said I will bath later they agreed now i put towel gor washing and roam completely naked inside home for few hours suddenly some one opens the front gate of our house i went to the room hide from them now my grandma welcome the neighbour aunty(or neighbour grandma) and talks to them for some minutes i listened their talks after sometime one aunty asked about me now my grandma said nothing he still sleep in the room so i acted like slept naked in room but listened their conversation then they talk about fun happenings in the village while talking one neighbour aunty came outside from kitchen near to my room side and look inside my room and found me slept naked and convey this to all in the room (including my mom and grandmom) she said that atlast your grandson started roaming naked inside house now everyone look her she acknowledge that now only she saw me sleeping full naked in room now i feared most but continued acted like sleep everyone visit my room to see my nakedness and talked for sometime and then they leave our house after leaving the house my mom wake me once again but i said i didn't sleep i listened their speech now they cooked lunch in kitchen after 12 0 clock i called my mom and grandmom to bath me in front gate now my mom surprised at that now i boldly stand naked in front gate waiting for my mom and grandmom to bath me like that then they both come now my mom bath me completely naked in front gate while bathing i see my some neighbouring grandma's and some neighbour aunty stand in their house front yard to see me bathing i never feel shy while bathing then one neighbour grandmom comes near our front gate and told my mom to wash my kunju(penis) now my mom washed my kunju with their hands i thoroughly enjoyed the happenings in front yard after that i regularly bath naked in front gate of my village house after 3 to 4 days i visited my neighbour aunties house while they bathing their son or grandsons in front yard i noticed that they also bath in open along with naked sons wearing pettticoat on body now i asked my mom to do so but my mom said no atlast i bathed with my grandmom wearing petticoat alone in her body and me completely naked in front yard of my house

This is the best bathing experience i had

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:57 am 
Village Drifter

My first CFNM experience was being able to see my brothers (older and younger, by 1 year) bathe. Up to 12ish I was able to walk into the bathroom and use it whenever I wanted, including while they were inside. My brothers and I shared a bathroom so it got really busy in the mornings. My household had a culture of no male modesty so the boys would simply not lock/close the door to the bathroom/their room. I guess it was a right reserved only for the girls (ie me) but I wasn't aware of this until much later, it was "just how it is".

My brothers always started their shower first since their school bus arrived slightly earlier. So I'd walk in and brush my teeth as one of them was showering. My younger brother was perfectly fine with being naked around me. But my older brother wasn't. As he grew older he tried to cover up more, like with his towel, but never very successfully. It wasn't really until he was 14 that he started to close the bathroom door more fully and wasn't questioned.

I saw plenty of them before that though. What was weird was that my older brother's package was always the same size wiener as younger brother, even though he was older by 2 years. It was shaped the same, I always thought looked like my curled pinkie finger, tiny shrimps. Even their foreskins were both long and droopy. (My mother educated me privately about circumcision and told me she considered getting them cut a while ago) It was always the whitest, palest part of their bodies - I guess it rarely caught any sun. I always felt empowered to see them naked and knowing that they never got to see me similarly, especially my older brother who hated this dynamic but had to live with it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:02 pm 
Village Drifter

orca74751 wrote:
My first CFNM experience was being able to see my brothers (older and younger, by 1 year) bathe. Up to 12ish I was able to walk into the bathroom and use it whenever I wanted, including while they were inside. My brothers and I shared a bathroom so it got really busy in the mornings. My household had a culture of no male modesty so the boys would simply not lock/close the door to the bathroom/their room. I guess it was a right reserved only for the girls (ie me) but I wasn't aware of this until much later, it was "just how it is".

My brothers always started their shower first since their school bus arrived slightly earlier. So I'd walk in and brush my teeth as one of them was showering. My younger brother was perfectly fine with being naked around me. But my older brother wasn't. As he grew older he tried to cover up more, like with his towel, but never very successfully. It wasn't really until he was 14 that he started to close the bathroom door more fully and wasn't questioned.

I saw plenty of them before that though. What was weird was that my older brother's package was always the same size wiener as younger brother, even though he was older by 2 years. It was shaped the same, I always thought looked like my curled pinkie finger, tiny shrimps. Even their foreskins were both long and droopy. (My mother educated me privately about circumcision and told me she considered getting them cut a while ago) It was always the whitest, palest part of their bodies - I guess it rarely caught any sun. I always felt empowered to see them naked and knowing that they never got to see me similarly, especially my older brother who hated this dynamic but had to live with it.

Amazing context! Great experience! Looks like it was a big pleasure for you to follow the growth of your brothers and i supose you always look at heirs penises ans asses! How do i'd love to have a sister like you and a houseculture like yours!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:08 am 
Newly Registered User

Long time ago, I visited my mother’s home country. I was taking a bath, and saw two girls spying on my via a little window in the adjacent closet.

I tried to get my revenge and do the same, but I chickened out.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:10 am 

First experience in the hotel

I was in the room just finished to have a shower and suddenly I hear the door open it was the cleaner who comes in without knocking and immediately apologizes to me and closes the door.

It was a short experience but still in my memory

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:52 am 

My first memorable CFNM experience was in middle school. My sister and I would get home from school a few hours before mum got back from work. Sis would tell me to wash the dishes while she did food prep. At first I would get my school uniform wet, so she would make me take it off and do the dishes in my briefs. Once I got those a little wet too and she threatened to take them off me. That got me excited, so I started getting them wet on purpose. But she didn't follow through with her threat. One day I managed to get them so soaked that they started sliding down a bit. That day she finally did take them off while my hands were still soapy. She probably expected me to protest, but I didn't. We both laughed awkwardly while I did the dishes and she sat at the kitchen table cutting the veggies and looking at me from the side. After that day, she just stripped me completely naked as soon as we got home from school. We'd even sit and watch TV together with me in the buff. She'd even casually strip me nude in other situations when it was just us and sometimes even when her friend came over.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:13 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

My first time was in the summer when I was 5 or 6. 6, I think. I was taking swimming lessons at the Honolulu YWCA (yes, YWCA). My big sister (if I was 6, she was 12) and her GF (also 12 or so) took tap dance lessons there, ending maybe a half hour after mine. One day I waited for their lesson to end, and by the time it did, I was completely dry. Even my trunks were dry. Both girls came in with me to the changing room. I think they had planned to step out to give me privacy while I got changed. My sister and I were not used to seeing each other naked or even in our underwear. But she was my sister. Her friend had a younger brother whom they had both seen naked, so I didn't think much about pulling down my swim trunks with both girls still in the room. As soon as I my trunks reached my knees, both girls lowered their eyes and immediately started staring at my penis! At first it was no big deal for me, but it sure was for them! Even though they could see that I was already bone dry, they grabbed a towel to "help dry me off". What they really were doing was keeping me naked a little longer so they could look at my penis some more. After only a few minutes, it was over. But it surprised me how much fun it was for them to have me naked right in front of them with my penis in full view of both girls! Later, what COMPLETELY surprised me was a delicious feeling that came over me whenever I even thought about the girls seeing me naked, how much they enjoyed staring at my penis, and didn't want to stop staring until they had to. At night I would often get erections just remembering going naked for them, and I how much I wanted to do it again.

Anyway, that was my first time, not my last.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:54 pm 
Village Drifter

SeaMine wrote:
My first time was in the summer when I was 5 or 6. 6, I think. I was taking swimming lessons at the Honolulu YWCA (yes, YWCA). My big sister (if I was 6, she was 12) and her GF (also 12 or so) took tap dance lessons there, ending maybe a half hour after mine. One day I waited for their lesson to end, and by the time it did, I was completely dry. Even my trunks were dry. Both girls came in with me to the changing room. I think they had planned to step out to give me privacy while I got changed. My sister and I were not used to seeing each other naked or even in our underwear. But she was my sister. Her friend had a younger brother whom they had both seen naked, so I didn't think much about pulling down my swim trunks with both girls still in the room. As soon as I my trunks reached my knees, both girls lowered their eyes and immediately started staring at my penis! At first it was no big deal for me, but it sure was for them! Even though they could see that I was already bone dry, they grabbed a towel to "help dry me off". What they really were doing was keeping me naked a little longer so they could look at my penis some more. After only a few minutes, it was over. But it surprised me how much fun it was for them to have me naked right in front of them with my penis in full view of both girls! Later, what COMPLETELY surprised me was a delicious feeling that came over me whenever I even thought about the girls seeing me naked, how much they enjoyed staring at my penis, and didn't want to stop staring until they had to. At night I would often get erections just remembering going naked for them, and I how much I wanted to do it again.

How did it feel? Did they say anything to you/comment about what they saw?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:14 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

orca74751 wrote:
SeaMine wrote:

How did it feel? Did they say anything to you/comment about what they saw?

They didn't say anything about seeing me naked. It didn't feel like much to me at the time, though their reaction surprised me. It was later that I stsrted getting turned on just thinking abojut it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:30 pm 
Village Drifter

It was a doctor when she was inspecting that area. Unfortunately she was rather quick but it was still nice.

Otherwise it was on a beach in Spain - I accidentally learned it is a clothing optional beach! It was then the first time I could be nude in public. I enjoyed being nude while there was a young group near me and in general there were people around. It was fantastic! I remember a mom/daughter also talked to me - so I also felt completely normal about the situation. I have been on that beach several times after that haha.