CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:30 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

We've seen lots of videos and photos of dudes at Pride events enjoying showing off to and being handled by ladies.

I had 2 questions about this-
1 some of these ladies are VERY bold. Is this more because they feel safer around "gay" guys, or is it just the sexually charged atmosphere that encourages them to let loose?

2 I assume most of the guys who are naked and interacting with female spectators are bi. But I'm wondering if many are also straight but don't care about or enjoy being seen by other men and/or gay guys who are "straight curious" or into cfnm.

Does anyone have any insight into these?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:11 pm 
Village Drifter

You'd be surprised to know that many straight men do infact attend Pride. While I've been to Pride myself, I've never gone naked at Pride. However, I'm also a nudist, and I do have a handful of friends who are gay men. In my experience they've always been respectful.

I'm pretty upfront with my sexuality and as a nudist, I'm usually getting naked becuase I enjoy feeling bare. The gay men i've known not only understand and respect this, but they treat me so impartially, I usually forget that I'm even naked. I've played games, watched movies, cooked, cleaned completely naked around some of my gay friends and its never been an issue. Granted, I can't advocate for whats in their mind, but their actions suggest they just don't hold too deep of an intererst in male nudity if its from a guy they aren't attracted to.

2 months ago I went to a nude beach and met a gay couple who casually chatted with me.

Contrary to popular belief, not every gay man is hungry for dick. They actually can be completely platonic and not creepy around other men.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:40 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

blaze3264 wrote:
You'd be surprised to know that many straight men do infact attend Pride. While I've been to Pride myself, I've never gone naked at Pride. However, I'm also a nudist, and I do have a handful of friends who are gay men. In my experience they've always been respectful.

I'm pretty upfront with my sexuality and as a nudist, I'm usually getting naked becuase I enjoy feeling bare. The gay men i've known not only understand and respect this, but they treat me so impartially, I usually forget that I'm even naked. I've played games, watched movies, cooked, cleaned completely naked around some of my gay friends and its never been an issue. Granted, I can't advocate for whats in their mind, but their actions suggest they just don't hold too deep of an intererst in male nudity if its from a guy they aren't attracted to.

2 months ago I went to a nude beach and met a gay couple who casually chatted with me.

Contrary to popular belief, not every gay man is hungry for dick. They actually can be completely platonic and not creepy around other men.

I don't want to be responding on behalf of bcxvb, but I believe the questions are more along the lines of the orientation of the "CFs" and if some of the females (hetero or bi) are sexually into it.

For me personally -- as I'm sure it is for many males in this forum -- the fact that there are nude gay men in good numbers there is to be expected by the very nature of the event, and in my experience being both nude and straight around them is a none issue. In fact, I find it favorable in CFNM gathers to have gay men there that are also into CFNM as they are friendlier and easier to connect with as opposed to many of the strictly straight guys. Straight guys are often uncomfortable around other naked straight men and/or can become territorial and competitive about attracting CF/female interest, so nude gay guys being present makes it more enjoyable and harmonious for me...and I'm 100% hetero/straight.