The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:39 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Garden of Eden
Keywest, Florida

"The Garden of Eden" is one of the few completely clothing-optional bars open to the public. It is in Key West, Florida and is part of the famous bar "The Bull" located on the corner of Caroline and Duval. Their roof-top portion of the building carries a different bar name "Garden of Eden", and promotes a clothing optional environment to allow full nudity for anyone interested in enjoying it all naked. It opens at 10:00 a.m. and runs until the early hours, the entire time anyone can remain completely naked. They offer comfortable chairs during the day to help folks with their overall tan.

Many reports can be found on sites like Tripadvisor and Yelp to give you an overall feeling of what it is like. We have also had members provide first-hand reports of their being able to enjoy a very CFNM situation wherein the men could strip naked, then meet, flirt with and dance with the clothed ladies that come to the bar. I read reports about how guys will lay out stark naked during the day being waited upon by young, attractive and clothed waitresses.

Here are some resources:

http://www.bullkeywest.com/GARDENcoupon.asp

Reviews:
TripAdvisor Reviews
Yelp Reviews

YouTube videos:
https://youtu.be/FFLBTCo9XcM
https://youtu.be/aD4ABrdIuz4?list=PL38DE785439E2D6E9
https://youtu.be/HIQlXIS3Pls
https://youtu.be/kUQtllDovBo

Photos of young ladies enjoying the sites within the club:
ImageImage

On the street there's a large poster to alert folks of the Garden of Eden:

Attachments:
Key West Garden of Eden.jpg
Key West Garden of Eden.jpg [ 102.53 KiB | Viewed 20943 times ]
Garden-CROP03.gif
Garden-CROP03.gif [ 82.19 KiB | Viewed 20943 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:24 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Garden of Eden Bar - Experiences
migrated from VSFW by Brad &
posted by willyb, VSFW, July, 2010

I am not from Key West, but I have been to the Garden of Eden many times and I would have to say that it is one of the best places to go to have a fun CFNM experience. If you are going as a voyeur, then you will most likely be disappointed. But if you simply want to experience being completely naked among a crowd containing many clothed women, then the Garden of Eden is for you. For the most part the women come there hoping to see a naked guy so, except for the very few that might stumble upon the place unaware. If you want to get naked, you will not be offending anyone with your nakedness and will also be providing them with a great story to tell their friends back home.

The crowd and atmosphere can be quite different from night to night so plan on spending a few nights there, if you can.

Here are some of my memorable experiences over the past few years:

1)
I had gotten there at about 8:30 PM. There were about a 12 to 15 people (50/50 girl/guy). I was surprised to see that everyone was still fully dressed and just milling around drinking. The DJ had not begun playing music yet. After a few minutes I thought, “What the hell”, and walked over towards the center of the room and stood next to one of the benches that was closest to the dance floor area with the intention of taking off all my clothes. The roof top bar is not that large and is fairly open and where I was standing was in direct view of everyone there. I started with my shirt – I wore a shirt that buttoned down the front and as I slowly undid each button I was noticing that people were starting to look at me. “Oh, our first naked guy”, they were probably saying to themselves. One of the girls nudged her friend, giving her a head nod in my direction. Seeing that got me excited. It was an awesome sensation knowing that I was about to strip completely naked in front of these clothed people and that I would be the only one naked! I took my shirt off and placed it in a small plastic shopping bag that I had brought. I was not wearing a tee shirt, so the next item was the pants. I slipped out of my sandals and reached for by belt. I could sense everyone’s eyes on me as I undid my pants and slowly took them off. I was now standing there in only my underwear. Boy, was I feeling self conscious - but I was loving it. As I placed my pants in the shopping bag I glanced around and saw that most of the girls were still watching every move. I stood up straight and hooked my thumbs under the waist band of my underwear and while facing who I considered to be the cutest of the women I pushed them all the way down and off. I placed my briefs in the shopping bag, put my sandals back on, and placed the shopping bag in the room where the body painting is done (I had pre-arranged this with the painter, so I would not have to worry about where my clothes were). I walked over to the bar totally naked, got a beer, and turned to face the bar full of clothed people. Wow, what a feeling! I took a few big gulps and began to walk among the people and mingle. As it turned out, I was the only naked person for about an hour and a half that night. The place got more crowed too, with many women coming and going. Overall about 50 girls came and went that night. Did I feel funny being the only naked person in the crowd for an hour and one-half? Yes, a little, but I also found it really exciting too. I was like the center of attention. One girl came up to me after a while and thanked me for being so bold. She told me that she hadn’t seen a dick in a while and see was really enjoying looking at mine. I told her to enjoy looking all she wanted. The DJ later on even made mention of me and asked the bartender to give me free beer. I gladly accepted. At one point a guy came up to me and pointed to a women that he had come in with who was sitting on one of the benches. He told me she would love it if I went over and talked to her. So I did. I walk up to her and asked her how she was doing. She said, “I’m doing great now” as she stuck her face about three inches from my dick and just started at it. She was pretty drunk. We talked a little bit more and then she reached out and grabbed hold of my dick. The guy she came in with was over at the bar watching, not bothered by it. (He was probably hoping she would become super horney and give him a good time later on.) At any rate, when she grabbed me I quickly pulled away in order free my willy (I knew they are pretty strict at the Garden about the no touching rule and I didn’t want to get in trouble). We talked a little bit more then I went off to mingle with others. Eventually there were some other guys that got naked too. They were talked into getting naked by their 20 something year old girlfriends. I enjoyed watching the interaction. The first guy to get naked came over and gave me a high five – like he had just partnered up and joined the naked club. The girls were all laughing and really getting into seeing their guys (and their girlfriend’s guys) naked. Although the guys got totally naked, the girls took off nothing. I would have loved to have seen the girls remove something, but it was ok, I was just enjoying watching them have fun teasing their guys and getting them to do funny things while naked. Since there were only a handful of guys that got naked that night, it was probably considered to be a dead night by many, but for me and from a CFNM perspective, it was awesome.

2)
During the day there are not a lot of people in the bar. They place lawn chairs around for sunbathing, but I like to go there and people watch over the wall. The roof top is not that high above the street and the surrounding wall is about even with my belly button. There are plants on top of the wall but there are also gaps between the plants were you can stand and look down onto Duval street and watch the people walk around. Across the street is an outdoor restaurant with lots of tables placed within view. People often are looking around as they walk (or eating at the outdoor restaurant) and they usually glance up towards where I am standing. I love to see the expressions on their faces. They can see that I am naked from my belly button up and they just assume that the rest of me is completely naked too (which, of course, is correct). Their reaction is as if they were seeing me completely naked. Some will nudge their girlfriends and point. Sometimes they will wave – I wave back and they giggle. Sometimes they take out their cameras and take a picture of me looking over the wall. When I see a couple of girls that have seen me and look interested, I motion to them and try to get them to come up. They usually just laugh and walk on, but once it worked – and two women came up and had a drink with me.

3)
Taking about expressions…..There are two stairs that lead up to the Garden of Eden bar. The side entrance is a stairway that goes down to the second floor bar (Called the Whistle Bar). There is also a back stairway where the stairs are external to the building and go down to the side street. By standing near either of these stairs you can become the first person people see as they enter the bar. Most people enter from the side stares so at various times during the night I will stand completely naked near the side stairs so as the people come around the corner they can’t miss seeing me. The reactions are varied and quite enjoyable – some look surprised or shocked (if they didn’t know what they were getting into – sometimes the person they were with knew and had set them up, that is fun to watch). Some people just start laughing, some just stare with an interested look on their face, some look embarrassed and try to look away but come up anyway. Not as many people enter by the back stairs but I remember one time in particular when they did. At the base of these stairs on the street is a big sign that says it is a clothing optional bar. Apparently, a group of three people had seen the sign and came up to see if it was for real. I was standing naked near the rear stairs, when I heard people coming up the stairs. I turned to face the stairs as a 20 something year old girl came around the corner, looked at me, stopped, got a big smile on her face as she stared at my dick, then with a very excited look on her face she turned to her friends (who I couldn’t see yet) and exclaimed, “Yes, it is for real!”. There was three of them – two girls and a guy. The girls both came in giggling and as the guy walked passed me I heard him saying, in Friends fashion, “Oh My God”. They stayed for at least an hour before they left.

4)
Talking about the back stairs…..The top of the back stairs is clearly visible from the side street below. There is a landing that is surrounded by a wooden banister fence were the spacing between the poles is about 6-8 inches. As a result, the fence doesn’t block anyone’s view. Since the landing is visible from the street, someone walking down the street can look up and actually see into the bar a little bit. Naked patrons can mill around the top of the stairs and can even go out on the landing. Although the side street is not that crowded, every now and then people will walk down it heading for Duval Street. The last time I was there I happened to be near the top of the back stairs when a group of people (three couples) came walking down the side street. The bar was not crowed at that time in the afternoon so I was able to move over so that the people on the street below had a clear view of me should they look up. Just as they approached the prime viewing spot one of the guys looked up and saw me. He quickly informed the others and they all stopped and looked up. I could not hear what they were saying but the girls were all laughing and talking amongst themselves. They seemed to be enjoying it so I remained in view drinking my beer acting like I didn’t notice them. I even turned around so they could view my hinder parts too. After they all had a good look, they slowly continued on while the women continued to laugh and talk amongst themselves.

5)
To protect people’s privacy, they do not allow pictures to be taken or cell phones to be used in the Garden Of Eden, except at the top of the back stairs. There is a sign that is placed above the landing at the top of the back stairs. The sign says “Garden of Eden” in colorful print. They allow you to take a picture of someone standing under that sign. Most people pose under the sign naked. It was around 8:00 at night and there I was naked at the Garden again. I noticed that two young girls had come in. They are strict about checking IDs so these girls, at least based on what the IDs said, were twenty one but, they sure didn’t look it. They were standing by the wall and I went up and started a conversation. As it turns out it was one of the girls birthday and they were in Key West celebrating. They told me that they came to the Garden Of Eden on a dare. Apparently a guy back home dared them to go to the Garden of Eden. They said they can’t turn down a dare so they came up. In hind sight, I should have picked up on the “can’t turn down a dare” part and milked it for more, but I just talked with them for a while. They were very sweet and I enjoyed being naked in their presence, and they seemed to enjoy being in my presence too. I told them they could get a picture taken of themselves under the sign to prove they were at the Garden and I asked if they would like me to take the picture. They said sure and gave me their camera to use. They stood under the sign and gave me big smiles as I stood totally naked in front of them and took some pictures. They thanked me and left. Boy, were they cute

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:19 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

Ah, yes, Key West. I was only there once many years ago, before Fantasy Fest came about and before the Garden of Eden. But even so, there was something special, so very un-Florida-like, about the community.

To understand Florida is to understand that the northern part of the state is the Deep South (meaning you set your watch back 50 years), the central part is the Kingdom of the Mouse and similar squeaky-clean G-rated "family" living, and the southern part (except for Little Havana) is a retirement community.

And then there's Key West.....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:19 am 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

GARDEN OF EDEN REPORT

I don’t know how I missed this topic! There are many benefits in thinking you are smart and miss nothing and then finding, so often, that the opposite is probably true. One of those benefits is that you experience pleasant surprises like finding an old post you haven’t read.

I was actually searching for a post from DTR I believe about German spas as I had something to say on the topic. But this thread popped up too. (Didn’t want to post it in the Photo section post that turned into a discussion on German nudity as my stories are just that and I like to keep the village tidy and on topic! Nerdish I know, but there it is.)

Brad has posted a couple of GofE stories above and asked for any experiences. I have some that I was going to post on my CFNM Travels thread but I never seem to get to Key West. Lazy old me. So here goes.

I’ve been to Key West several times. I like the laid back atmosphere, great food, lots of bars and music and fine buildings. It’s a good place for a Brit to get some winter warmth and relaxation. (Tourism pitch now over).

It’s strange but given my CFNM interest I’ve never previously been drawn to visiting GofE. I’m not sure why. Partly, the reason may be that I thought I remembered old posts on VSFW that described it as seedy. Now seedy doesn’t usually bother me at all. But there was something in the stories that planted a bias in my mind that I couldn’t shake. It was a feeling that it was just half a dozen naked old blokes standing around looking miserable. From a recent post I reckon that in fact I was confusing the old post with one about Thads! But who knows. The mind really does play tricks. Another reason was that GofE is on the top floor of two other bars. Whenever I walked by the other two bars looked very quiet compared with the competition. The whole place seemed a little run down and unpopular. So I always just walked by…………until this year.

In previous years I had several great CFNM experiences in a male gogo dancer bar with women of all ages and races! I shall return to that on another occasion. But this year that place was dead with barely a woman to be seen. So I looked at TripAdvisor’s reviews for GofE, and some other sites, read some of the reports and decided that I’d not given the place the benefit of the doubt and should give it a try. I soon realised that I’d been missing out on some serious fun!

The excellent report that Brad has reposted above accurately depicts the place. And if you read some of the Tripadvisor reports you will pick up the general vibe. It’s pointless me duplicatng that information so just have a read above.

I first went there on a Saturday but backed off because a) there were long queues to get in and I won’t queue for anything. b) there was a cover charge and I felt ripped off. A cover charge to buy beer! No way! In fact, as I discovered from talking to two women in a bar later in the week, that was a mistake because it was a lively night!

But I returned on Sunday around 10.30, for a couple of hours. This time I just watched. There were probably around 50 people in the place and there were actually lots of naked people of both sexes. Most were 50+ generally in good shape but with many shapes and sizes. There was also an assortment of younger topless girls and lads in there undies. I noticed that some of the Tripadvisor (or other?) reviews suggested that it might also be a swingers meeting place. And I noticed that a mixed group of 6 or 8 naked people did meet up over the evening and then did leave together. But maybe they were off just off for some food?

I noticed one well buff, bronzed guy come and then leave three times. Each time getting a beer, stripping off and standing at the bar for 10 minutes with his think cock pushed forwards before pushing off somewhere. Not sure if he was looking for blokes or showing his goods to the ladies. But he was useful for getting a reaction from the occasional small groups of ladies who appeared at the top of the stairs and looked in to see what was going on. Almost to a woman they looked around for five minutes then left without buying a drink. But they all seemed to enjoy his cock! Nudging each other and nodding towards him. I wonder where he went. Maybe he just like to show to a new audience and got bored standing around.

Most people were just stood around drinking. But several did dance including a couple of thirty something girls. One stripped off her top whilst the other simply pulled down the top of her long dress to reveal her boobs. Both pairs were very nice! A big naked guy who seemed to be with them also joined in with some bumping and grinding included. A few other naked, semi naked and clothed people joined in and left the group over quite a long period. The naked guy was clearly at least 90 degrees sticking out and some of the dancing and various girls seemed to be dodging it as he came up behind them! It was funny and erotic at the same time.

One other strange thing. Many of the reviews criticised the bouncers – they are very strict on a no phone policy and direct about how they express this – but they seemed Ok to me. But one white bouncer stripped off and stood on the stage near the DJ scanning the crowd for most of the night. Again, it was good to see the clothed gawker ladies reaction when they walked through the door!

When the dancers cleared off I too pushed off, the worse for wear, around 12.30 determined to arrive a little sober the next night and give it a real go.

The joy of happenstance! Because the next night, Monday, I was sat in the outside bar at one of my favourite places watching the football and eating some fine seafood when I was getting irritated because my view of the screen was partly blocked by a column. So I decided to move a couple of seats down. Once I settled down the woman sat to my left turned slightly to her right and nearly jumped out of her skin! “How did you get there, where did you come from!” she screamed. “I just moved down a second ago” I replied laughing. She apologised and said I had just surprised her. No one had walked by her to sit there so she couldn’t work out where I had come from. We got talking.

She was with her friend. Two attractive thirty something ladies from California down in Key West for the a few days. With the bar noise her friend could not hear the conversation and was getting frustrated. So I moved my stool to sit between them. Things were looking up! I can’t remember all we talked about but they were interested that I was on my own. “Did I date” they asked. I explained that it was an American term I never really understood. In England gentlemen of my age “Go Out” with a girl. So I asked them to clarify such terms along with “Making out”, “Putting out” and the like with much hilarity, general innuendo and lots of fun. We covered relationships, politics, films, work, music, sex and a hundred other topics. Every topic was up for discussion and we shared lots of honest and intimate experiences. We all got on. “Why didn’t we meet you earlier, we could have all hung out together all week!” one said. As it turned out they were leaving the following morning with an very early drive to be at airport in Florida by 7.00. What a shame! But this also meant that they were determined to have an early night and stay pretty sober. They sunk their last drink around 11.00.

“Where are you going next?” they asked. The GofE – the naked bar - I replied. “Oh, we were in there last night!” they replied. “Well, so was I” I said “but I don’t remember seeing you, though I was pretty drunk”.
“We were dancing” one said “she was topless and I had my dress pulled down!”. It was the two girl dancers! Interestingly they looked a little older in a well-lit bar. But still attractive….and those wonderful breasts. I asked about their naked friend. Turns out he was a random Norwegian bloke who they got talking too. I pointed out that they had stimulated him – they reckoned they didn’t notice. He was pushing it against him so I reckon they did. I told them that I left once they had gone “But we closed the place” they said “we didn’t leave until around 4.00!”. Oh no! They just took a break.

We got into a general discussion about GofE and they said that they had been in every night during their stay including the Saturday night that I backed out of. They said it was very, very busy but they preferred the Sunday as Saturday was a bit seedy! One then volunteered that there were “Lots of large, pendulous penises that they didn’t like!”. WTF? I said that I would have thought that they would enjoy looking. But she replied – and I kid you not – “Not really, you see you men are more visual than us women. It’s a man thing”. Even more annoying that they were leaving. Given how we got on and discussed anything and everything (they were very interested in my intimate waxing which I showed them in the bar! “He’s just going to show us it in the bar!”) I know that I could have explained the CFNM concept to them debated visual stimulation and I reckon had a great “Brad like” CFNM experience with them. As a minimum I could have gone to the bar with them and got naked. And given how drunk we all got there I reckon things would progress. But that might just be my fantasy taking over. Maybe they would have found me seedy.

I did try hard to get them to come to the bar for just half an hour (“Look, I’m thinking of gettring naked for the first time. Come and stiffen my backbone” got a laugh) but they had to go. So we kissed goodbye, on the side of their cheeks. “That was a very Englishman’s kiss” said one – I then went back with something more than a friend’s kiss – and I headed to the roof top bar! I was feeling excited at our meeting but disappointed at an opportunity lost.

TO BE CONTINUED

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:32 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Great story newkid! Real-life adventures retold is one of the qualities of this site that make it better than the rest. Her response about men being more visual and her being less interested in the men's "pendulous penises" in my opinion represents the majority of women, and describes the vast majority of my CFNM experiences with women. It describes why most women at C/O beaches never gawk, and at most, just glance.

Those exceptional and erotic CFNM experiences of which I've written represent a small minority of my overall CFNM experiences. The reason I have had them is that I've been single for 2 decades, and have made it a point to experience consensual CFNM everywhere I can. And I can attest that there are women that are indeed visual and love CFNM for many of the same reasons we do. I'm guessing if you visited GofE enough, you'd find some of those females too.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:28 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Great story, Newkid!

Always cool to see others adventures. Possibly next February, I may try to hit up GOE.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:25 am 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

GARDEN OF EDEN REVIEW CONTINUED

Before I start, a brief comment on Brad’s point above about women being “less visual”. Maybe, but I’m just not sure. (One disappointment when my two new friends left was that I had a perfect opportunity to discuss it with them as they raised the matter.)

I often see the point discussed in women’s mags and tabloid articles. Most articles seem to be based on little or no research and are not much more that received wisdom and opinion. I wonder whether this merely serves to re-inforce the stereotype in women’s minds. It simply becomes what women think is the norm: “We aren’t as visual as men. We need touch. We need to hear words and a voice” and so on.

There are also different levels of “visual”. There’s no doubt many (most?) men can be turned on purely by seeing someone: a full sexual response. And ready to screw them just from the visuals. I accept, I think, that women in general are not as instantly turned on as are men from visuals in this way.

But we men also have a level of “visual” which is just interest, curiosity, appreciation or whatever. We aren’t fully turned on, we just enjoy. And of course the same visual stimulation can cause different responses at different times and in different moods. And for most of us I think the non-fully sexual response is far more common than a full sexual response for most of the time. My view is that women have as much of this second type of visual response as men. They are also very good at hiding it and, perhaps, not quite as obsessive in expressing it as men. (Brad makes the point that women on the beach don’t gawk for example).

I enjoy both kind of responses in women for CFNM purposes. I have experienced “Brad Style” erotic encounters and they were wonderful. But I also love being with, around or observing women who are simply enjoying the nude male while they are clothed. And I think more of them enjoy these kind of encounters than they are prepared to admit! I like to think so, anyway!

Sorry to digress a little. I feel like I have just submitted my first theory paper to Prof Brad at the Village University of CFNM! Didn’t mean to come across as formal or academic. I just couldn’t find a better way to express my thoughts.

Anyway, back to Key West.

I left my new friends and made my way to GofE. I went in through the external wrought iron staircase that climbs up to the roof bar, grabbed a beer and sat down. The place was a little less crowded than the night before but a similar crowd.
I decided it was now or never and quickly slipped of my sandals, shorts and T Shirt. As I turned to place them on the seat I noticed that two youngish, well-tanned girls in shorts and vests sat just in front of me had turned slightly and were watching. Their eyes went straight to my dick! This brought to mind a problem I had!

For my age I’m pretty fit and healthy and my dick is a decent size (he says) and in any case I’m now at an age where I don’t give one about what anyone thinks of my body. Also, I’ve been in lots of Baths, Spas and Thereme across Europe when nudity is pretty much the norm. And to cap that I get waxed. As I point out to people who wonder “aren’t you embarrassed about being naked in a sauna?”, when you have laid on all fours, spread-eagled naked while a stranger puts hot wax up your arsehole there’s not much that can embarrass you about your body!

But here I had a problem. For as I followed the eyes of the two girls to my dick I noted that it had shrivelled up like a salted slug! And I felt a little awkward. Normally, the eyes of two nice girls on me would at least cause a little tumescence but this time no response. I had taken a few drinks and quite a bit of food so I was probably just very relaxed and unlikely to perk up quickly. I sat on my shorts on the back bench and scanned the room.

I was the only person naked at this point. There were a few topless ladies and blokes but most people were sat around talking. A few people were dancing. Over the next hour though people loosened up and various naked and semi-naked people emerged. There was quite a high turnover of people with some people just popping in to gawk and not even buying a drink. In my mind I separated the “Gawkers” from the “Voyeurs”. The former were usually small groups – often just ladies or couples – who looked, laughed, sometimes were shocked but didn’t move far from the exit. For them it just seemed to be a tick list item to go there. The Voyeurs I categorised as the groups sat around all night, often quite serious, just watching the nudity, observing people undress and dress and – sometimes – seeming to want to do it themselves but not quite having the courage. I enjoyed being watched by both groups but the Voyeurs intrigued me.

Sat quietly at the back I was happy and restful but needed another beer soon. But I was still the only nude person at this point and was concerned that I would be the focus of attention if I walked across the room. And I was still shrivelled up. I decided that a little surreptitious fluffing was required before I took on the bar! As I was sat at the back in the dark it was easy to do discreetly (so I thought) but there was no response whatsoever. After 20 mins of gentle teasing I was about to give up when a big black bouncer approached me! (I mentioned above that some tripadvisor reviews rate them as a little scary and rude. But my observation was that this only seemed to be with people appearing to take their phones out and try to take a picture which is banned for obvious reasons).
Anyway, he said to me “Maaan, you can’t sit at the back there playing with yourself. Any more and you’re gonna have to leave!” Ooops. Not as discrete as I thought! I just held up both my hands and he laughed and moved on.

I thought “what the hell” and just walked over to the bar for a beer. I then looked back at where I was sat “in the back in the dark” and saw that there was LED type mini strip lighting around the wall that lit my spot up like a Xmas tree from across the room! Live and learn.

I stood at the bar for a while, people coming and going. Talked to a few people: “This is a crazy place, isn’t it!” was my preferred opening line and watched a few naked dancers. Several groups of lady gawkers came up and did not hesitate to have a good look at me. I was pleased to note that the walking around or air or something had fluffed him up somewhat but in any case I had moved into that “beyond caring” point.

I can’t remember much more about that night except that I decided I was pretty tanked and better get home fairly early. I don’t even remember getting dressed! But I did feel that I now knew the score and had nothing to fear about the place.

I went back again a couple of nights later. This time I decide to get there a little earlier and more sober and loosen up a little. I got a beer and this time undressed at the bar as a few people had done previously. By chance there were a couple of groups of ladies around me at the side of the bar – one was four black ladies in their 40s from, I think, Chicago who were dressed amazingly in tight clingy , jazzy party dresses. Beyonce style, if you get my drift.

I smiled and gave them my “Crazy place” line and we started chatting about nothing as I took of my T Shirt and placed it on a stool.(One of them: “I know that accent, you’re from Australia!”. “Oh Britain?, I love Prince Harry!”) It may be a stereotype but I find groups of Black girls or ladies are usually great fun and gloriously uninhibited so I wasn’t going anywhere. There were a few naked people in the dark over the other side of the bar but none at the bar. As I took off my sandals and placed them on my t shirt I could tell the ladies were wondering how far I would go. I undid the button on the waistband of my shorts and slip the zipper down a little. All their eyes locked on my fly! My stomach was literally churning with nerves and excitement. I wanted to enjoy the feeling for a little longer so picked up my beer and had a swig slowly. Then I unzipped my shorts and let them fall to the floor. All their eyes were locked on my dick and they were all smiles – no shame at all – but they did look a little shocked!

I put my shorts on the stool and said “Hope you don’t mind, I like to be naked when I’m in here!” They all roared laughing and the cheekiest one of the group said something like “Hell no, that’s why we’re here!” and roared again. I asked them if they were getting some clothes off and they said no way! The cheeky one asked me why I wasn’t uncomfortable being naked. To take the conversation where I wanted to go I said that I worried about my size a little especially as they had black men! Cheeky said – looking directly at it – “You aint got nothing to worry about!” Again, laughs all around. I also brought up a familiar point of mine that I find helps engage women without freaking them out. I said I worried that being fully waxed made me appear gay and whether it was a look women found attractive! Cue extensive discussion of my genitals, during which of course, I had to lift them up to show I was waxed on balls and shaft (for some reason they didn’t think that a shaft was waxed). General view was that it was fine! By this stage I was getting more than a semi and was concerned about another visit from the bouncer! I said something like “I think he appreciates your attention but I better let him calm down a little” and just waggled it from side to side for them”. More roars of laughter! Cheeky said something like “Don’t worry about us!”. A shame that they downed their cocktails and didn’t have another. Hugs all round as they left and I think what was an accidently-on-purpose brush over my cock from cheeky with her ass as she reached for her bag. I was moving to a full hard on at this point so sat on the stool with my shorts on my lap for a while.

This allowed me to have a good look around the room (always remembering it’s a large outside roof bar!). I think I then understood what had put off my two ladies the other night when they encountered the “huge pendulous penises”. Because some of the naked people from across the room had moved over to the right and closer to me after having a dance or watching the dancing. This included a young black bloke with a huge think cock that was at a big semi or above and a middle aged white block with a very long one. (It was good to watch the gawkers appear and their jaws drop.) But there was something about them that said “creep”.

I know Brad has mentioned creeps on the nude beaches. And one of my fears is that I could be seen at some time as that creep. Not only because of my self-esteem but also because I would not like to make anyone feel uncomfortable or spoil their day. So here I am sat in a naked bar worrying whether the black ladies felt I was a “creep” (I’m sure they didn’t) because I judge some people to be creeps. If I was to analyse my behaviour against theirs factually is there any difference? Not much. But there’s just something about them: too pushy, staring and not engaging, trying too hard. Just feeling creepy! I can’t sum it up any better – maybe it’s just a subconscious reaction we can’t explain. But it was the first time in the week that the place made me feel a little uncomfortable, because I felt they were making people uncomfortable. And clearly my two Californian ladies had the same feeling. They hung around (no pun!) most of the night but seemed to gather in a group. Maybe they were swingers?

The rest of the night went in a daze. I got up to dance several times – throwing shapes in an eccentric manner. One point someone got a pseudo-conga going and I joined on the back flapping my dick on the (clothed) bum of the young girl in front in a manner to what I saw someone doing when my two Californian friends were around a couple of nights before. I think that was a bad idea. At the time it was in the spirit of the place but in retrospect I truly had no idea if the girl wanted that as she was a complete stranger. I think next time I’d only do that if I’d been talking to them before. Again, I didn’t want to be the creep. As the night went on I just wandered around watching and talking to some of the new people that showed up. No one was as chatty as the Chicago girls but it was really nice to be stood there chatting away naked to several clothed ladies as if it was the most natural thing in the world. Many would sneak a peek as we chatted but I also noticed that many kept their heads up while with me but as soon as they moved a distance away would take a good look. I always smiled back when they looked up to my face.

At the top of the outside wrought iron staircase is a platform that leads into the side of the bar. It’s lovely to stand there to catch a bit of the breeze. It also means people coming up the stairs take in the view up the final 20 or 30 steps (its long and steep). A few dozen ladies’ first interesting sight of the night was me stood stark naked at the top of the stairs as they looked up. I usually greeted them with “It’s a beautiful evening, isn’t it!” as they got to the top. More than a few would just pause alongside me and take it all in.

Two young black girls came outside to the stairs area to use their phone out of the sight of the bouncer - I think they were on Facebook playing away. But they sat on a rung a couple down on the stairs below me side on facing each other and glancing up at me every once in a while. I don’t know what it was – maybe because they were very attractive, or the breeze was blowing between my legs, or stood on the platform I was open to the street and felt very exposed and turned on or those glances up at me every 30 seconds or all these things together– but very quickly I became very hard. I could hide it easily from the punters in the bar when I needed by facing into the corner of the platform, looking away from the bar, where there was some fencing. But it was more difficult to hide it from the girls as I was side on to them. So I decided to just enjoy the moment and stood there hard as a bone not 10 feet away from them. They carried on as before as if it was the most natural thing I the world! Looking up now and again and smiling at each other. Hopefully, they didn’t think I was the creep! I was still hard when they finished their thing and made their way back up the stairs. They both paused when they stood up had a real good look down and smiled but said nothing. I decided that in the circumstance I had better say nothing to these two. As I turned to watch them go back into the bar I was briefly on display to anyone looking from the bar. I got a big glance and a nod from………..a middle aged man who was also naked! No thanks.

Can’t remember much more – just dozens of little incidents and meetings. It was really enjoyable. A walk around, a little dance, a chat, a beer and out to the platform to cool off.

I noticed that on Tripadvisor some reviews praised the bar lady for giving people water rather than booze late in the evening. Anyway, when I went for a beer the lady gave me a water and said that I’d probably be better off with that! Was I drunk? (I didn’t think so because only about an hour before I’d quickly got dressed and dashed down the stairs to the street to check out a bloke who I saw get up from a bus stop seat walk along and lay down on the floor. By the time I got there the cops had arrived and I could show them his bag at the bus stop). Maybe it was my eccentric dancing that was at fault (I’d said that I’d do a “ballet” with a women who, to be fair, was hammered). Oh well, saved me 5 bucks. At this point another of the bouncers came over. I said “Is it leaving time?” thinking that maybe they thought I had had enough. But he said “No, but those stairs are steep and when you go I want to make sure you are safe so I can help you if you want”. WTF. I felt like a geriatric. I calmly told him the above Good Samaritan story and he was happy again. Maybe they are just a caring, sharing bunch.

Anyway, decided it was time to go – but bizarrely leaving ahead of me were a very unfit couple in their 70s who had been naked most of the night. She was still topless. Both were hammered. How they got down those stairs I will never know! Staggering from one side to the other. Once on the street she proceeded to stagger with him down Duval topless with her huge sagging breasts swinging from side to side. Yet the bouncer wanted to help me! Strange.

All in all, I’d say well worth a visit but keep your expectations low. It all depends on the crowd who appear on the night. But the opportunities for great CFNM experiences are there. Just get you kit off and don’t worry and talk to whoever you can. And be careful if you need to fluff. You never know who is watching!

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:55 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

A guy having a good time at a clothing-optional bar in Florida.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 9:28 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Australian wrote:
A guy having a good time at a clothing-optional bar in Florida.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I looked up the Yelp reviews:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/garden-of-eden-key-west

One interesting thing, allot of the ladies were giving it 4 stars and saying it was cool whereas allot of the guys gave it low ratings and said they didn't like it because (presumably) there wasn't much in the way of naked women.

You might be able to have an adventure if you make your way over to Florida...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:05 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Garden of Eden Bar

I was just thinking that I haven't been to Key West for a few years and wondering whether to go next year. I did a quick search to check out reviews and what might have changed. I accidentally found this story which has the ring of authenticity about it because of number of details (I well remember standing on the outside staircase naked as youngish girls came in that back route. Never considered they were bouncer dodging). I enjoyed the story.

It was on a site called Quora in response to the question: "Have you ever taken off your clothes in a bar?"

Yes, and it was one of the best times of my life!

I was on vacation in Key West, Florida. The bar is called the Garden of Eden. It's located on the rooftop, above the Bull and Thistle bar. During the day, you can sunbathe nude. At night, it's a busy bar with dancing. Patrons can wear anything from clubbing clothes to bikinis to nothing at all. Nudity is permitted and even encouraged, but sexual activity will get you quickly thrown out by one of the large and not so friendly bouncers. I arrived this day about 5pm. It was a typical hot, sticky Florida day. I entered the bar and immediately stripped off my clothes. It felt so good! I laid my beach towel on the bar stool (always bring a towel) and sat my bare butt down. The bartender was female, probably in her 40’s, a little rough looking, and topless. The only other people there at the time were two guys, naked, at the bar, probably 30 and 70 years old. Both immediately included me in their fun barstool banter. My impression was that neither was gay, and neither am I. Just 3 guys hanging out and drinking.

As time went on, more people came and went. By 8pm, there were probably 30 people, roughly half female. About 10 were at least partially naked. Being an exhibitionist, I spent a lot of time standing at the bar rather than sitting, so I was sure to be seen by every girl there. Then, in walks a very attractive brunette, who sits on the stool next to me. She's hardly hit the seat when she loudly proclaimed “i can't wait to get naked! “ and peeled off her shirt. She was braless and revealed her firm, perky breasts for my viewing pleasure. She then wiggled out of her very short shorts and settled back down next to me, naked, and looked at me and told me how awesome it felt to finally be naked. I agreed and took a long gulp of my beer. Meanwhile, I stood up next to her on full display, watching, being watched. The body painting area opened, drawing a steady stream of women in and out. I was right in the traffic flow. Every girl in the place, clothed, painted or naked, got a good look at my body. The place was getting really busy and sweaty bodies were getting packed in, closer together than before.

We had a great conversation, her name was Alicia, she was from the Midwest, and she loves to be naked. We discussed our mutual interest in exhibitionism, and the thrill we both get from being looked at. She was very open and articulate. We played a little game…we had openly discussed what we dream of. We decided on atotally safe, exciting game, stuff our fantasies were made of. She stood up, naked, and I visually examined every single curve and body part. I stared. I told her how much I loved her tits, her perky nipples. I looked closely at her shaved pussy, surrounded by other people, and told her how beautiful it was. This was tough, remember, we're at a bar, people are all around, talking, getting drinks from the bartender, etc. I'm trying to look casual while I tease the hell out of this girl. She was flushed, and a little glistening drop emerged from her pussy. I commented that she was wet, and she just nodded and smiled. She was getting off on me staring at her body. There were no touches, no contact from me and she didn't pleasure herself. Suddenly, she shuddered, shivered a bit, and clenched her teeth.

Then it was my turn. She was mischievous. I stood by her at the bar, trying to look casual, drinking my beer. She fixed her eyes on my cock. As I watched her watching me, she lightly licked her lips, smiled, looked in my eyes, and rested her hand on my leg. She told me I had a big cock. She'd never seen a head that big and thick before. She liked how thick it was, and she wondered aloud if she could get it in her mouth. My cock stiffened and grew. Another girl approached the bar. She was naked, but had body paint covering her chest and bikini area. She was blond and very cute. She looked me up and down as she waited for the bartender to make her drink. She seemed to be impressed with my half hard cock and gave me a smile as we stood side by side at the bar. After she left, Alicia smiled and commented that the blond girl looked like she wanted my hard cock. She was back at it now, whispering things in my ear like, “I see how you're getting hard”, “your cock is so big, all the girls in the bar are looking at it” and “I want to watch you cum, will you cum for me? “ I just about lost all control, I wanted so badly to take my raging hard cock in my hand and stroke it. But, this is a bar that prohibits sexual behavior, and I didn't want to get kicked out. So, we talked a bit more as I stood up for maximum exposure, half hard, proudly showing my erection for all to see. We talked and teased each other a bit more. It was like we were old friends, but with the excitement of a forbidden fling. She kept pointing out the sexiest girls, helping me to position myself so I was most visible to them. I sent her on little errands around the bar, making sure that she showed off her body to as many guys as possible. One time, I dropped my lighter on the floor and told her to pick it up by bending at the waist. She bent over and gave 3 college guys a fantastic view of her pussy from behind. Alicia liked it best when I was at least somewhat erect when I was flashing, so she would lightly put her hand on my upper leg, or whisper something dirty in my ear to get me hard. Then I would walk around the room, erect, and command the most attention.

As it got later, I realized people were entering through the back stairs. They were primarily underage, trying to sneak in without being carded. So I stood facing them as they came up…hey, if I can safely flash groups of 17 to 19 year old girls, why not? As they walked in the door, they saw my naked cock. Most giggled, some stared, open mouth, shocked, surprised that yes, naked people really are up there in that bar, the rumors are true! I bet she couldn't wait to text Steph and Chloe to tell them about walking in and this naked guy was standing right there and his cock was just there and he was like, so naked, and he wasn't trying to cover up and he wasn't even acting embarrassed. I had fun and hope I made some teenager's night a little more memorable. Oh, and about the time they were able to wrap their head around this place, the bouncer asked for their ID and they had to leave. But the cute teen girls always seemed to turn around for a last look at the naked guy's cock.

How did this flashing nirvana end? Alicia posed with me for some naked cell phone pics to remember her by. She and I both have significant others and don't want to cheat. I think thats the reason Alicia was so open to our little game, I was upfront about my limits. My gf knows about my exhibitionist side and knew what kind of bar this was before I went. She trusted that I wouldn't do anything that risks our relationship or brought home a std. It was a thrill, a fantasy come true. I masturbate about that night often. I've been there on other occasions, with good experiences, but this one is the most memorable. So no, this story doesn't end with a night of wild orgies; it ends with my memories of a fantasy come true. Though many of you will shake your head and wonder how I could pass up such an opportunity, for me, a flasher, this is about the best experience I could possibly imagine.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:57 am 
Village Vagabond

How is this place now with covid, I know Florida and the Keys dont take it very serious and may make a day trip from naples down there one day

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:58 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

extraholes wrote:
How is this place now with covid, I know Florida and the Keys dont take it very serious and may make a day trip from naples down there one day

I saw a post online just yesterday about an upcoming big clothing-optional event (I think it is this weekend).

Recall something about 'masks being required upon entry' and some other mention of social-distancing. Not sure how it will all play out!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:27 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

extraholes wrote:

Looks Like they are open per this Yelp Review:

Jennifer W.
New Orleans, LA

3/23/2021
Fun bar. We were the first to go topless the evening we were there but soon after others followed suit. There are several folks who are just there for a peek and a drink. Older crowd upstairs and younger folks in the main bar downstairs.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/garden-of-eden-key-west

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:34 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

https://s3-media0.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto ... 646A/o.jpg

Technically not a CFNM picture but still great! It was on the Yelp page so I guess sometimes women get naked there too...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:57 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

"I have been there many times and have not had a bad experience. This picture was taken near midnight on last Thursday. I think there were only 3 or 4 other guys naked, one female naked and maybe two females topless. The bar was very crowded. Cover charge is on Friday and Saturday nights but if you get up there before 8 they come up and give wristbands to people already there so you don’t have to pay. The cover on Friday and Saturday is to help reduce the number of gawkers. Sometimes almost no one is naked. Other times most people are naked. Each day/night is different."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:21 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Looks great - definitely on the bucket list!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:48 pm 
Village Vagabond

Does look Fun, How did you take the pic

Did you bring an actual camera as i thought phones were a no no there

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:26 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

extraholes wrote:

Did you bring an actual camera as i thought phones were a no no there

I've found if you ask the bartender nicely, they will usually let you take a picture as long as it's just of your group, and doesn't catch anyone else in the background. I've got a few of the missus and I there.

Insert your favorite standard disclaimer here. Your mileage may vary. Void where prohibited by law, etc....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:52 pm 
Village Vagabond

well

i am going to key west in mid january and am definitely going to get naked at the Garden of Eden

Hope others will be naked and also hope to talk to a few ladies that are clothed.

Hope to be able to get a photo as well if i ask and tip nice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:06 am 
Village Vagabond

Well, just got back from Key West and The Garden of Eden and here is my report.

I Had A Blast!

I arrived just before sunset and walked past the bar to see two great looking older women with their tops off. I walked to the benches that are on the outer perimeter of the bar to remove my clothes. I had a small towel with me in my bag to use to sit on at the bar but did not use it to sit on while taking off my clothes as was asked nicely by the male clothed bartender to not sit bar ass and showed him my towel and we were all good.

I made my way to an open seat at the bar with the nice topples ladies and their husbands and one guy friend. I think there were a few others at the bar, but it was not to crowed at the time. Like it has been said before, groups of people would come up to see if there were actually naked people. A group of younger guys, 30 ish, i am mid 40's, came up and the guy asked the bartender right next to me if they could really get naked. He laughed and pointed to me. He then stripped down and said this was the most fun he has had in a while. A few more of the guys got naked in his group as a few ladies came up to check the place out and the music began.

I stayed at the bar most of the night and chatted with the topples couple most of the night till around 830 or so when they started passing out wrist bands to those that were up there and the DJ turned on the party lights. The DJ stripped down to his underwear as well. I got my wrist band and then checked out a few other bars briefly on my way back to my room to get my butt plugs.

Side Note: I had a bar tab the whole night even when i left for a while and asked the bar tender if that was ok and she at the time said fine, but if you dont come back I get a big tip, I said fair. But once the DJ started playing and people were doing like one drink for the novelty of it, they turned to Cash Only at the Bar

Walked back up the outside stairs on the way back and one younger lady that was topples for a little said, Hey I have seen you naked and I said I have see your boobs. We both Hi Fived. She asked why did you leave or why did you come back, i dont remember but I told here that I went to get my butt plug. She immediately asks to see it, so i said follow me up the stairs and when i got to the top I re tied my shoe and flashed her the plug. She gave me a big hug and told me in my ear that my plug was so hot.

I got my spot back at the bar and spent the rest of the night talking to everyone that came up to get a drink as they would all ways start the conversation with Fun Place. It was nice not having to be the first one to talk and many of the women came to the spot at the bar near me I believe on purpose.

Some of the fun CFNM things that happened.

First longer conversation with a clothed lady said her friends dared her to order a drink next to me.

Same clothed lady came back a second time asked me to help carry her drink order back to i quote "her Prude friends" which was a blast seeing their faces as i gave them their drinks (she later chatted with me about her friends and admitted that she came up on the dare and had to return information on my penis.)

I had another clothed women talk to me while getting drinks and noticed that I was completely naked as I took my shoes off and kept them on the bar stool rungs and I told here that I was wearing a butt plug and said prove it and I will buy you a beer and she did.

Had a very attractive lady my age come up to me and before she could say anything to me her husband grabbed her and pulled her away

I did have a young lady take her phone out and video me and a few others, i could care less, but the staff grabbed her and her phone very fast and looked like they made sure that the video was deleted and she said sorry to me

Great Night

I would say around the middle of the DJ time, it was 30/70 or so naked in some form and it was 50/50 guys vs girls that were naked. By closing time I think i was the only one naked tho.