CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:57 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:23 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

This topic is for reviews, information and logistics - Avila Beach ("Pirates Cove") near San Luis Obispo, California.

History/Background:

Pirate's Cove is part of Avila Beach on the coast near San Luis Obispo, California. It has seen clothing optional usage for years. Many consider it to be one of the most beautiful nude beaches as it is nestled in a quiet cover shielded from access from adjacent textile beaches.

Published Reviews:

Yelp - Pirate's Cover
Tripadvisory - Pirate's Cover

Crowd:

This beach does not get nearly the large crowds as, say, Blacks or Baker beaches (see their reviews on this board), but still can see over 100 on a sunny weekend. The crowd is generally younger with a lot of college students from nearby California Polytechnic State University ("Cal Poly"), a well-known public university with about 21,000 students. Because of this, it is common to see college students, which often includes groups of coeds coming to see the "sights". As with all clothing-optional beaches, there are more men than women, but the ratio is not nearly as skewed as it is as others like Blacks.

The nudists tend to hang out at the far end where they have volleyball nets erected. On the closer end, it is predominantly non-nudists. However, the non-nudists invariably take beach strolls to the nudist side, and, the nudists visa-versa; thus, there is cross traffic up and down the beach between nudists and non-nudists. In addition, one will find non-nudists setting up among the nudists, and, a couple of few nudists will be found at the opposite end. All this adds up to an excellent, nonchalant, casual and very appropriate situation for CFNM enthusiasts to experience. In other words, it is perfectly acceptable for a man to lay out nude and walk the beach among groups of coeds that are in the area that is more for the non-nudists. In fact, I was not only able to do that comfortably and absent any guilt I was making the girls uncomfortable, but was able to meet some, make friends and literally, "hang" out with them. In addition, I observed some very beautiful, slender young coeds among them wearing sexy, but not too revealing two-piece bathing suits. With all those wonderful CFNM circumstances occurring, it is hard (no pun intended) for a nude guy into CFNM to avoid physically displaying how much he enjoys their company...but aside from some giggles and a little embarrassment, they girls had quite a fun time with that. ;)

Conclusion:

For the CFNM enthusiast, this beach gets the highest rating. It's clean, beautiful and the crowd and on good days includes attractive, young girls in revealing swimsuits sitting in groups that come expecting to see you naked - so it's perfectly okay for you to reward their voyeurism with your display. There is, though, a group of local nudists on the far end that have the feeling that given the years they've been coming, they make the rules and own the beach. But they are not nearly as bad as nudists elsewhere, and one of the nudist couples even approached me to see if I'd go home with them to have sex with the nudist wife, which I politely declined. I was also able to meet and sit with a gorgeous young local female nudist, who unfortunately was married - but very inviting and friendly.

Aside from the beach activity, there is a wonderful trail on the rocks above, including a rock tunnel carved by the elements that cuts through the outcropping.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:35 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

I've been to Pirate's Cove many times. It is by far the best nude beach in central California. The crowd is pretty well equal. There is usually just a few more men than women. What I like is most of the people are easy to talk to. I've met a lot of people there. Most are college kids from Fresno area. A few families go too. There use to be a girl and she bring her 2 or 3 year old daughter with her and there was another family who had two 10 or 11 year old boys. Then there was some with teenage girls, but I never saw them nude just their parents. I've also met the locals who think they own the beach and make the rules mostly about picking up the trash when you leave. I can't remember what year it was, Nude and Natural Magazine was there. The guy they interviewed was named Brad. Not sure if it's the same Brad here or not. In the magazine there's a picture of Brad looking off in the distance and in the background there's a guy walking along the edge of the water, the guy is me, I was there. It has been several years since I been there. I went through a divorce, lost everything and was homeless for a few years. I just recently got a vehicle. In April I'll start going. I usually go from April to November. I heard it had been amended into the parks system. I've also been to San Onofre a few times. It's not bad but the people are not as friendly as at Pirate's Cove. I've been to Bates Beach once and More Mesa once. At Bates Beach the nude area is at the far north end. All I saw was gay men, no women at all. I turned around and left. At More Mesa, it's a long walk from the parking area. The path down to the beach is steep so if you are carrying something heavy like a ice chest you might have a little difficulties. Once you get down to the beach, the nude area is to the north. The catch is you don't see the people till you are right up on them. Some pile up sand around them, others stack drift wood, 3” thick, 8 to 10 feet long in a log cabin fashion about a foot high. Guess they're shy. There was only about a dozen or so people, least that's all I saw. Anyway just thought I'd share my experience on the nude beaches I've been to.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:15 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Chris58 wrote:
I've been to Pirate's Cove many times. It is by far the best nude beach in central California. The crowd is pretty well equal. There is usually just a few more men than women. What I like is most of the people are easy to talk to. I've met a lot of people there. Most are college kids from Fresno area. A few families go too. There use to be a girl and she bring her 2 or 3 year old daughter with her and there was another family who had two 10 or 11 year old boys. Then there was some with teenage girls, but I never saw them nude just their parents. I've also met the locals who think they own the beach and make the rules mostly about picking up the trash when you leave. I can't remember what year it was, Nude and Natural Magazine was there. The guy they interviewed was named Brad. Not sure if it's the same Brad here or not. In the magazine there's a picture of Brad looking off in the distance and in the background there's a guy walking along the edge of the water, the guy is me, I was there. It has been several years since I been there. I went through a divorce, lost everything and was homeless for a few years. I just recently got a vehicle. In April I'll start going. I usually go from April to November. I heard it had been amended into the parks system. I've also been to San Onofre a few times. It's not bad but the people are not as friendly as at Pirate's Cove. I've been to Bates Beach once and More Mesa once. At Bates Beach the nude area is at the far north end. All I saw was gay men, no women at all. I turned around and left. At More Mesa, it's a long walk from the parking area. The path down to the beach is steep so if you are carrying something heavy like a ice chest you might have a little difficulties. Once you get down to the beach, the nude area is to the north. The catch is you don't see the people till you are right up on them. Some pile up sand around them, others stack drift wood, 3” thick, 8 to 10 feet long in a log cabin fashion about a foot high. Guess they're shy. There was only about a dozen or so people, least that's all I saw. Anyway just thought I'd share my experience on the nude beaches I've been to.

If the "Brad" in the photo was tall, well-built, handsome, two hot girls hanging on him and had a massive cock, then yeah, it was me.

If he was squatty, bald, fat and a hairy back, he's an impostor - wasn't me! :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:21 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

No, guy wasn't bald, fat and hairy, just average.

I found this story on dickflash. Don't know how true it is. The number of times I've been there I haven't seen like it. Yes I've seen lots of young women, mostly college girls. Most were topless, some were totally nude, only a few remained completely clothed.

I'm guessing since they amended it into the parks system quite a bit more people go to it.

One time when I was there, two ladies and five young girls approached me and introduced themselves. The ladies were regulars at the beach. It was one of the girls birthday and she, her sister and her cousins wanted to spend the day at the beach. Her mother and aunt had to work. The ladies explained to me what was going on and asked if the girls could set up next to me. That way they would feel safe if some guys tried to make a pass at them. I told them I would be happy to help. They told me that they would be back around 6:00 that afternoon

Long story short, all were totally nude except one. She kept her short's on, because it was that time of the month for her. They did their thing and I did mine. Usually I have a book to read.

About a hour and a half after they had been there, 2 Mexican gang bangers and tried to get them to go to the other end with them. I was just going to say something, when one of them said, "Uncle Chris, would it be alright if we went them." I said, "No, your mother said you guys were to stay here." The gang bangers apologize and left. After they had gone, the girls thank me for helping them. I told them not to worry, that they were safe with me.

When their mother and aunt returned, they told them what happened, and the ladies paid me a hundred dollars for helping them. That was a good day.

This is the story from dickflash. I couldn't share the link, so I just copied and pasted

I personally haven't seen any activity like it there, but then again it has been several years since I've been there

Default Mixed beach CFNM fun in California
As these posts take time to write, I am looking for others to chime in here to see if I should continue.

This weekend I again went to Avila Beach near San Luis Obispo. Saturday was uneventful in that there were only guys nude, and very few females.

But Sunday - whoa. I arrived and ended up on the far end to the south. The ratio was typical in that 80% were guys, not including the bands of chollos that parade the beach gawking. Of the women, none were attractive until three couples showed up about 2:00 p.m. Two had incredibly hot bodies and laid out naked with their boyfriends between rocks to obscure onlookers. The other was more brazen.

But I noticed to the northern end there were groups appearing as well. I've learned that girls going to the beach in groups are usually young, say, between 16 and maybe 22. This is because at 16 they can drive, and after 22 they usually have boyfriends or hubbies. Also, these groups usually have some very pretty and slender young ladies, and Sunday was no exception.

The guys usually gravitate to the end of the beach where they are most likely to be in the presence of nude female sunbathers, and therefore, the northern end has the highest concentration of females in groups as they always seem to keep their suits on at that end, which is at the foot of the entrance trail.

I proceeded to walk down to the northern end. I was (of course) naked. But there were groups of guys also naked walking down the northern end as well, but no females were nude.

Because of what I'm about to write, please know I was taking mental notes on what I saw just for you knuckleheads in here as I knew it was worthy of posting.

I strolled in the direction of all of the young women on that end. My first encounter was while I was still at the southern end. There was an outcropping of rocks that narrowed the trail forcing those strolling down the beach to a single line between the breakwater and the rocks. As I rounded it, sitting there right where everyone was walking (as opposed to further back against the bluffs) were two females, late teens, slender with dark complexions, possibly latinos. Behind them on towels were about 5 guys scattered about, all nude. They had on bottoms and one had on a top while the other wore a sexy t-shirt that exposed her mid drift. I was right behind a group of four guys walking together, all also naked. As we rounded the rocks our cocks were immediately in front of these two girls directly in their line of site. They acted nonchalant about it, but the positions of their towels and how they strategically chose this spot told me they were dick watchers and liked it that all the guys had to face them directly as they came around the rocks to where we were facing these girls right there in front of them giving the girls a direct neye-to-dick view as we passed by, and of course, our naked butts would be in the same position in the opposite direction. After they had a good look I peered back over my shoulder to see their stoic poker faces turn to giggles as they leaned towards each other and talked about what they just saw.

I kept walking northward passed the last nudie couple, and older pair. From that point forward there were no female nudes, only male nudes.

The ratio improved with more females as I continued to walk, but men still outnumbered women. Anyone in here would note how damned erotic it was seeing you sexy girls in two pieces laying out all over with even more men laying out around them, in front of them and behind them with every guy being completely naked.

I walked passed three girls sitting up, all about 18, and again, all with attractive figures. One get starring at my dick until I got very close. I smiled at here briefly - not as a come-on; rather, to be friendly and to assure her that even though she was clothed, her starring was very welcome and was glad she was there that day. Immediately past these three were a couple of nude guys, probably gay. Behind them was an older couple, both clothed.

In front of me was a young couple, both wearing suits and she had an incredibly hot figure. They were throwing the frizbee and she was facing my way. She chased it and turned only to encounter me almost dead on. She said "excuse me", as she had nearly bumped into me.

Ever few yards was one solo guy after another, all completely nude. Although some of the females weren't what I'd call "hot", I've never been in a spot where it was consistent in that all the girls were younger, slender, cute figures. It was like sorority row (or high school cheer squard row).

Then came the largest grouping of them, all very close. There were two sets of two girls, followed by another solo girl (she had a face like J-Lo and a similar figure). Beside her was some scraggly guy sitting by himself on his ice chest.

Immediately past him were two more girls wearing two piece suits, one a very tall, leggly blonde that when she stood up and I saw her face, for a moment I thought she was Charlize Theron (see the following to see what I was looking at):

http://www.charlizetheron.com/Photos1/photos1.html

On the other side of them was another guy laying out naked, then a young couple (and yes, she was hot too wearing a two piece but he was naked and overly endowed).

There were then two more solo guys, naked, then two couples together, all clothed (and again, the girls were young and hot), then, three guys in a group, all older and naked and salivating over the group of girls in front of them.

At that moment I knew I'd never forgive myself if I didn't find a spot amongst all these gorgeous, clothed female sunbathers. I went back to the south end and packed my things and returned. I was clothed again hoping it would look like I'd just gotten there.

As I approached it became apparent that everyone was so close together that it would be an obvious ploy to emerse myself in this groupage if I threw down somewhere as to the north of them was an unused stretch. I was frustrated because the CFNM opportunity was so great, but I didn't want to be "uncool" and throw down uncomfortably close between them. But I got lucky when I saw the guy sitting on the ice chest grab it and walk down towards the southern end. It opened a space, although tight, right between the pair of girls with the Theron look-alike and the cute latino girl.

I laid my towel down and my heart started to race realizing that I could possibly be in CFNM heaven. I did not strip naked immediately trying damned hard to act nonchalant and appropriate for the environment.

But after a moment, I did. I stood, pulled off my shirt, then lowered my shorts. I was wearing my BVDs cotton briefs and was pleased to see the blonde girl looking. I thought how great it was to be standing there in my underwear amidst all these pretty females. I didn't look, but suspect that more than this blonde was looking at me to see if I'd pull down my underwear too. And of course, I did.

I pulled down my underwear and removed them standing their stark naked amidst these girls. I felt that it was the ulitmate CFNM fun for me. Here I was doing something perfectly acceptable, and even expected, given the nature of the beach. Despite it being the northern end, there is still a lot of nude activity (albeith male) on this end of the beach to where no one could call it a textile portion of the beach - it was clothing optional and it was perfectly o.k. for me to be stark naked there even though all the women to both sides were completely clothed.

I sat back down and through my wrap around shades, was able to observe the looks of the girls. I watched as one guy, or groups of guys, would parade naked in front of these girls. Most were definitely dick watchers. Some would glance, others would gawk - but only a couple of the girls kept their faces in their books never looking.

I was just a few feet from this attractive pair of girls as I sat in a lotus type of position with legs crossed in front of me. My forearms were on my thighs leaving my right hand touching my penis.

I know it is highly inappropriate to touch oneself in a sexual way and I wasn't about to do it in front of these girls. But with my hand not in full view, I felt the sensation run through my cock as I grabbed it. I stroked it subtly hoping no one was the wiser. What was going on with me was an intense CFNM feeling of being completely naked in front of so many clothed, cute young females and touching myself in a manner than is very private...but again, none were the wiser.

I had a full boner in no time. I knew I couldn't sit there naked amongst all these pretties with my erect 7" pointing up above my legs for them to view or it definitely would have drawn too much attention. Instead, I rolled over and laid on my side concealing my erect cock with a copy of news rag as I read it facing the blonde and her friend. Soon my cock was no long pointing straight towards "Charlize", although it wasn't laying limp either - just elongated and inflated, but not fully erect.

They were just a few feet away, both looking towards me and I felt I was no longer quite the spectacle with a full erection even though it was still obvious inflated somewhat. I moved the mag I was reading further up thus fulling exposing my penis and balls to them giving them a complete unobstructed view. They both starred for a significant moment at my dick and the brunette leaned over to the blonde, made a comment and the both chuckled softly. Only because they showed such interest and enjoyment seeing my somewhat stiffened penis I decided to remain like that for a while letting them look at it at will. But of course, their attention did its work and it soon began throbbing and growing fully erect again. One nudged the other to let her know it was happening so she too could watch. It soon grew back again to a full, complete erection pointing at them with sperm beginning to drip out of the whole...and we were so close they could see my penis hole clearly as it dripped its sperm. I never acted like anything was out of the ordinary, and am convinced they enjoyed seeing it drip for them.

After it returned to a semi erect state I stood up and walked naked to the water's edge. Coming in the opposite direction were two girls and a guy that had just gotten to the beach, again with youthful attraction and of course, all clothed. They stopped and were frolicking in the water as I passed right next to them, and I heard one of them laugh "he's sooo fucking small". I stopped and looked at her and she turned seeing me and said "Oh no, not you...that guy over there, he's like, circumsized or something". I had no idea how she would equate cicumcision to penis length, but it is what she said (I simply report them folks). Being circumsized myself I looked down at my dick and said "god, I hope you weren't talking about me." She laughted and looked at my dick and said "definitely not - no, that guy over there". Sure enough, there was a guy probably their same age walking down the beach naked towards us with the smallest little penis and tiny balls bobbing - so small I'd have been embarrassed to show it in public like he was.

They turned away from him and were supressing laughter. Right as he got within a few feet, they both turned again now facing him, looked directly at his dick thus drawing everyone else's attention to look at his dick (right in front of him such that he knew what it was they were looking at) and they burst into laughter. I kinda felt sorry for this guy as he walked passed two clothed and very pretty young girls as they and others looked down at his tiny dick laughing in his face about how small he was. I'd guess he was probably humiliated, although heck, if he does this all the time, given his size he should know better - I'm sure it is not uncommon for him to be walking naked on this end of the beach as these type of girls look, point at his tiny dick like others have noted, and laugh (shit, some get off to it, and this guy probably does!). And if the girls enjoy looking at and laughing at the tiny dicks of these guys, it's a good thing in my opinion, as it gives them something fun today and anything that promotes these lovely girls enjoyment encourages them to return - a great thing, right?

I kept walking up the beach, returned to my spot and laid back down.

For those of you that want to experience some wonderful CFNM opportunities, this beach is great. However, please do us all a favor and use discretion in your activities as we want all of these young women to feel very welcome and not confronted in an obvious way (I mean, I did TRY and think I behaved somewhat appropriately, and hopefully, gave these girls an experience that they can go back and tell their girlfriends hopefully bringing more!)

Last question...where are there other beaches like this with a large clothed portion of a clothing optional beach?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:49 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

Trip to Pirate's Cove. I went to Pirate's Cove yesterday. Big change, it ain't nothing like it used to be. There were at least 300 people. Male to female ratio about even. 90% of the crowd were 20 to 30 year olds, with 98% of the girls being with guys. There were only 3 or 4 groups of girls who were without guys, so not much cfnm action. Lot of the girls were lookers, even the ones who were with the guys.

Most of the nudes were at the south end, which is normal. I was in the middle just pass the rock outcropping, with some of the regulars who filled me in on things.

Not many non nudes went past where I was, only a few went to the south end, and they were guys. The groups of girls who were by themselves were where I was, cept they were 30 to 40 feet away

There was one flasher guy. Whenever girls would walk by, rather they were with guys or not, he would get off his towel and walk along side them. Went a group of girls would pick a spot, he would take his towel and go lay at their heads, so that when the girls layed on their stomachs they would be looking straight at his tallywacker.

Other than that, I only saw one guy with an erection. But nobody told him anything. 2 clothed girls walked by him and didn't bat an eye.

Besides that, it was a good day.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:56 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Chris58 wrote:
Trip to Pirate's Cove. I went to Pirate's Cove yesterday. Big change, it ain't nothing like it used to be. There were at least 300 people. Male to female ratio about even. 90% of the crowd were 20 to 30 year olds, with 98% of the girls being with guys. There were only 3 or 4 groups of girls who were without guys, so not much cfnm action. Lot of the girls were lookers, even the ones who were with the guys.

Most of the nudes were at the south end, which is normal. I was in the middle just pass the rock outcropping, with some of the regulars who filled me in on things.

Not many non nudes went past where I was, only a few went to the south end, and they were guys. The groups of girls who were by themselves were where I was, cept they were 30 to 40 feet away

There was one flasher guy. Whenever girls would walk by, rather they were with guys or not, he would get off his towel and walk along side them. Went a group of girls would pick a spot, he would take his towel and go lay at their heads, so that when the girls layed on their stomachs they would be looking straight at his tallywacker.

Other than that, I only saw one guy with an erection. But nobody told him anything. 2 clothed girls walked by him and didn't bat an eye.

Besides that, it was a good day.

Thanks! Much appreciated... ;)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:45 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

Yw, Brad. Totally different crowd from what I’m used to. Back in the day, you would see normally about 60 people on the beach. And just about all were nude or practically nude. Compared to what I’m used to it was crowded

Lot of youngsters. Don't get me wrong, they're not bad. They kept to themselves in their own groups, doing their own thing, mostly drinking beer. No fights, no arguments, so that was good

Although some of the clothed people came on the south end where the nudes were, I didn't see any nudes go on the north end where the clothed people were.

It's definitely different. I’m just going by what I saw in one day. Probably need to go a few more times to get the feel of things.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:48 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Chris58 wrote:
tallywacker.

Can we ban the above word please? Using such a word on a forum like this is out of context! :lol:

DTR

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:05 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

DaveTheRave wrote:
Chris58 wrote:
tallywacker.

Can we ban the above word please? Using such a word on a forum like this is out of context! :lol:

DTR

Sorry Dave, I've heard it referred to that way all my life, so it's what I use to. To me, the "D" word is worse. Didn't mean to offend you or anyone else. I'll try to be more careful in the future.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:12 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Chris58 wrote:
Yw, Brad. Totally different crowd from what I’m used to. Back in the day, you would see normally about 60 people on the beach. And just about all were nude or practically nude. Compared to what I’m used to it was crowded

Lot of youngsters. Don't get me wrong, they're not bad. They kept to themselves in their own groups, doing their own thing, mostly drinking beer. No fights, no arguments, so that was good

Although some of the clothed people came on the south end where the nudes were, I didn't see any nudes go on the north end where the clothed people were.

It's definitely different. I’m just going by what I saw in one day. Probably need to go a few more times to get the feel of things.

Over the years, I've noticed that when weekends in March through April are warm, you get a lot of beach goers eager to get back to the beach after the long winter respite. I also have noticed that there seems to be a lot more females at clothing-optional beaches earlier in the year, then they die out.

Finally, you're right in that you should go back again and see if it is a new trend, or, just that day. I've seen huge variance in the size and makeup of crowds at the beach from one weekend to the next. Again, thanks for apprising us, and please ignore DTR...Brits always enjoy ridiculing Americans about our language, mainly because we perfected it. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:09 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Brad wrote:
Again, thanks for apprising us, and please ignore DTR...Brits always enjoy ridiculing Americans about our language, mainly because we perfected it. ;)

Brad that's rubbish and you know it!
Note for you Yanks: You can replace the actual word of rubbish with garbage or trash (is there a difference) to make better sense of it!

As for Pirates Cove. I am saving for flights already!

DTR

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:42 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

2nd trip to Pirate's Cove. It's been about 6 or 7 weeks since my last trip. Due to financial reasons, I don't get to go as often as I would like.

You were right Brad, apparently a lot of people go at the beginning of the season. There weren't nearly as many people as last time, maybe 120 give or take a few.

Male to female ratio about even. 55%male, 45% female. Kind of hard to tell. Men did out number the women but not much.

There was cross traffic between nudes and non-nudes the entire length of the beach through out the day. Most of the cfnm oops occurred with nude men, myself included walking up and down the beach and crossing paths with 2 or 3 clothed women coming from the opposite direction.

There were 5 or 6 couples boyfriend/girlfriend husband/wife who walked the length of the beach several times. The men were nude, the women topless but had on bikini bottoms or shorts.

From what I was used to in the past, it was pretty much a normal day. I might try going to Blacks Beach on my next trip. It's an extra hour drive for me. Just have to leave earlier. Would like to get there before the main crowd arrives. At Private’s Cove most people show up between 1:00 and 2:00

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 1:01 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Chris58 wrote:
2nd trip to Pirate's Cove. It's been about 6 or 7 weeks since my last trip. Due to financial reasons, I don't get to go as often as I would like.

You were right Brad, apparently a lot of people go at the beginning of the season. There weren't nearly as many people as last time, maybe 120 give or take a few.

Male to female ratio about even. 55%male, 45% female. Kind of hard to tell. Men did out number the women but not much.

There was cross traffic between nudes and non-nudes the entire length of the beach through out the day. Most of the cfnm oops occurred with nude men, myself included walking up and down the beach and crossing paths with 2 or 3 clothed women coming from the opposite direction.

There were 5 or 6 couples boyfriend/girlfriend husband/wife who walked the length of the beach several times. The men were nude, the women topless but had on bikini bottoms or shorts.

From what I was used to in the past, it was pretty much a normal day. I might try going to Blacks Beach on my next trip. It's an extra hour drive for me. Just have to leave earlier. Would like to get there before the main crowd arrives. At Private’s Cove most people show up between 1:00 and 2:00

This time of year it's hard to predict if it will be sunny or overcast - "June Gloom" they call it. About half the time the clouds burn off by mid-day.

For CFNM enjoyment, particularly if you prefer younger, pretty females, *in general*, Pirate's Cove is much better. Over the past couple of decades, Blacks has become a haven mostly for horny, mid-life guys...not only nudists, but guys that leave their clothes on and walk up and down the beach all day with their heads locked pointing sideways as they gawk and drool ogling any female there.

Pirates Cove is simply awesome...and very beautiful.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 1:48 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

Thanks for the info Brad, I'll keep it in mind. There's not many gawkers at Pirate's Cove, not like there used to be anyway. You're right most women are in their 20s and 30s at Pirate's Cove