CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:07 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

All things related to the San Francisco event Bare-to-Breakers. This includes posts for those anticipating attending and need information, or alternatively, want to find folks with whom they can connect.

Bay to Breakers is an annual footrace in San Francisco, California on the third Sunday of May. Reportedly having been held for over a century, the current complete course is 7.5 miles and with as many as 110,000 runners making it one of the largest in the world. The phrase "Bay to Breakers" reflects the fact that the race starts at the northeast end of the downtown area a few blocks from The Embarcadero (adjacent to San Francisco Bay) and runs west through the city to finish at the Great Highway (adjacent to the Pacific coast, where breakers crash onto Ocean Beach). Dressing lavishly or in costume is encouraged with contests and awards. The event is also well known in that these "costumes" may include the lack of a costume - or anything lese.

References:

Bay to Breakers Website
Wikipedia: Bay to Breakser

Legality of Nudity at the Event:

Prior to 2013, it was not uncommon to see complete public nudity in San Francisco, particularly in the Castro District or along Market Street (SF's main downtown boulevard). However, in 2013, a City/County ordinance became effective by the elected officials (6-5 vote) that effectively banned the display of ones genitals or anal areas in public when involved in everyday activities. However, the ordinance specifically allows that certain scheduled events wherein permits are obtained may allow for full, complete nudity.

What this means is confusing, not only to nudists, but some of the police, who we all know will many times use their own interpretation of the law when enforcing it. Here's a legal review:

Golden Gate University Law Review - San Francisco Nudity Ban

In 2014, there was an incident wherein a police officer threatened a runner of being arrested if they did not put their clothes back on:

2014 SF Weekly Article - Arrest at B2B for Nudity
[url=http://www.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2014/05/21/bay-to-breakers-nudity-is-it-really-illegal[url]Is Nudity Legal at B2B?[/url]

However, according to the City Attorney, Bare to Breakers is a public event wherein public nudity is allowed, provided that the nude person(s) remain on the course and are registered participants.

Bare to Breakers
B2B - Argument for Why It's Legal

In two dedicated threads, The CFNM Village Discussion Forum features many, many stories of CFNM experiences at B2B replete with photos that document those experiences:

CFNM in Public - Street Fairs, Parades and Festivals
CFNM VIllage - Bay to Breakers CFNM Thread

CFNM Images:

The eroticism of experiencing public nudity during B2B can be witnessed by the prominent display of their physical reactions (erections) on some of the men. The plethora of females around them that love seeing it, as depticted below, makes this one of the best CFNM experiences of our members that have attended:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:38 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

For those like me who are really into CFNM reaction shots/videos at the Bay to Breakers, this is a good way to do it: notice the camera on his hat. While the camera is noticeable, it is also somewhat discreet; girls might check out and react to cock without knowing they are making a CFNM "Kodak moment."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:20 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

cfnmdude wrote:
For those like me who are really into CFNM reaction shots/videos at the Bay to Breakers, this is a good way to do it: notice the camera on his hat. While the camera is noticeable, it is also somewhat discreet; girls might check out and react to cock without knowing they are making a CFNM "Kodak moment."

If I was at the B2B I would use my gopro which is quite small. Plus you can record for around 3 hours with a small back up batt. With the tiny remote in your hand you can turn it on and off so you could have say 3 hours recording over 7 hours of the race.
Lots of people have them mounted on a pole. There is a chest harness which would give the best result but is a bit bulky. I believe there may be a head band mount. There are certainly helmet mounts if you were going in partial outfit lol. Like naked with a bicycle helmet.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:41 am 
Village Vagabond

Yea I have thought of putting a camera on a hat too. Seems like it would be hard to make sure it gets a good angle and to secure the camera well enough. I'm hoping my video sunglasses will get decent footage this year. I feel like something at my chest level would get the best footage, but I havent though of a way to secure it to my chest yet when naked lol.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:44 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

I just noticed in my junk mail (unsolicited flyers in your letter box) that Go Pro now have a head band mount "suitable for bare head or basketball cap on back to front" sounds perfect foe B2B.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:01 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

aussieb wrote:
I just noticed in my junk mail (unsolicited flyers in your letter box) that Go Pro now have a head band mount "suitable for bare head or basketball cap on back to front" sounds perfect foe B2B.

There are better devices that are less conspicuous. Here's an interesting DIY for making spy sunglasses:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iygrNjQ7Cdc

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:11 am 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

anonameguy123 wrote:
Yea I have thought of putting a camera on a hat too. Seems like it would be hard to make sure it gets a good angle and to secure the camera well enough. I'm hoping my video sunglasses will get decent footage this year. I feel like something at my chest level would get the best footage, but I havent though of a way to secure it to my chest yet when naked lol.

You would need a chest harness, something like this:
These are easy to find and would work well with a small camera. The trick would be to design a partial costume of some sort that would conceal the camera or minimize the attention paid to it.

The nice thing about the Bay to Breakers, as opposed to a nude beach, is that you don't have to conceal the camera at all. However, from my Bay to Breakers experiences, I have discovered that girls are more likely to check out dick when you aren't pointing a camera in their face. If you attach a camera to your hat, the girls might not know what it is right away and might not think about it too much--they might think that it is just something goofy, not necessarily a camera.

Here is a pic of another guy using some sort of hat camera at the Bay to Breakers along with a regular camcorder.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:28 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Thanks cfnmdude I haven't seen that last pic before. I will be going to the London wnbr this year and I am just going to put my GoPro on a float handle as it make it a lot easier to use than holding it in your hand as it is so tiny. I prefer that to having a spy camera which wont take as good video and which you would seem like a real turkey if some one spots it. Looking at the B2B pictures posted here no one seems to have a problem with cameras in fact a lot of people seem to act up for them.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:21 am 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

aussieb wrote:
Thanks cfnmdude I haven't seen that last pic before. I will be going to the London wnbr this year and I am just going to put my GoPro on a float handle as it make it a lot easier to use than holding it in your hand as it is so tiny. I prefer that to having a spy camera which wont take as good video and which you would seem like a real turkey if some one spots it. Looking at the B2B pictures posted here no one seems to have a problem with cameras in fact a lot of people seem to act up for them.

I can relate. Spy cameras take mediocre footage, whereas Gopro takes quality footage. With that said, I like the idea of disguising the Gopro so that girls act as naturally as possible when they see a swinging dick.

I should add: I've been out of the loop on spy cameras for a few years now. I purchased my spy cameras several years ago and I don't know to what extent they have improved the quality of such cameras. For example, at present, you might be able to buy spy sunglasses that have a pretty big lens and take decent footage. I would imagine such equipment is pretty expensive, however. I plan to look into this eventually as soon as I get the time.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:29 am 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

On http://www.dickflash.com, a guy sent me a PM asking about the Bay to Breakers. He is attending the event for the first time and wanted some info/strategies. I've decided to copy and paste my response for other first time B2B nudists/exhibitionists.
-----------------------------------------------
RESPONSE:

NO, you don’t need to register for the race to have fun. However, if you register for the race, you can enter the starting corral and get naked right away while people stand around waiting for the race to begin. This can be a good time to show off dick. For example, in the following video, Naked Dan is in the corral prior to the start of the race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQB9-ioDxOI

I know of one guy who never registers for the race but sneaks into the starting corral. I’m not sure how that is done. I rarely register for the race. I usually start out on Ninth Street or a mile in around Fourth Street. Depending on the weather, I get naked pretty early, but usually after the serious runners have gone by.

For 2016, I’m thinking about starting out in the Park and then walking along Fell Street in the direction of the runners/walkers. With that said, I probably won’t make a final decision until the morning of the race. I'll give more thought to the matter when I'm on the plane flying to San Francisco.

There is a Bare to Breakers group that starts out in a bigger group or several mini-groups. Other guys go solo. This is a personal preference type of thing. Some guys like being naked without other naked guys around. Other guys like being part of a small group of naked guys. Both approaches have advantages and disadvantages. It is nice when girls focus solely on you. But girls often react stronger to a group of swinging dicks and are usually more comfortable approaching a group of naked guys than one solo naked guy.

I recommend that you try a little of both. In terms of where you should start out, if this is your first time, I recommend starting out somewhere close to the beginning of the race and walk the course, stopping here and there to take photos, stopping at parties along the way. You will want to make a few stops in order to turn around and face the crowd (ninth street is really good for this). If this is your first time, I think it makes sense to walk the race from the beginning (or close to the beginning) to Golden Gate Park. That way you can get a feel for things and can come up with a strategy for next year based on what you like to do (and the kind of recording material & pics you would like to obtain).

There are a million strategies/approaches to the Bay to Breakers. All of them lead to a good time. I’ve never been disappointed by this event. The first time I attended, I went from the starting line to the finish line and this prepared me to come up with a plan/strategy for subsequent years.

Final thought. In my opinion, wearing some kind of video recording equipment is essential for it enables you to capture hot female reactions to dick. With that said, some male exhibitionists don’t do this. Instead, they get pics with a still camera and don’t care about recording the entire experience. I prefer video recording but to each his own.

BTW, I no longer post on http://www.dickflash. You should join CFNM VILLAGE, which is where I post. There are many B2B pics & stories on that site, as well as pics and info on other CFNM events.

I hope you will post your experiences!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 3:35 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Thanks for the info. Btw, please note that a lot of the guys that migrate from Dickflash over here (not all, but some) don't understand how we're different. We are not into flashing, which is about females that aren't expecting it. I posted a pole a while back on Dickflash and the majority prefer the females not to be expecting their exposure.

Just fyi - we'd appreciate your forewarning their members we're not about flashers before they come here and start posting. ;)