CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:54 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:53 am 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

URL links to materials posted in blogs, news articles and video sharing sites like YouTube are almost all temporary. The vast majority get deleted over time. When you find something extraordinary and post just the link, don't think it will be there permanently. Content often gets deleted due to content violation (ergo, nudity), or the news source simply replaces it with more current stories. BUT, if you archive it on your hard drive or in the cloud, we all benefit!

So our CFNM Village needs its citizens to help.

Capturing Screen Images

Screen images are the easiest to keep. If it is a news story, you can copy the computer screen by using the "PrtScn" (print screen) key. Open up any photo editor like Photoshop or MS Paint, open up a new image and use the paste function. Voila! Your computer screen is now an image that can be manipulated.

Hint -> If the image or text is too small for clarity, use the Ctrl + keys while it is showing in your browser and it will enlarge. It may take overlaying several enlarged screen captures done sequentially and overlaying/fitting each to the others in your photo editor in piecemeal fashion, but the end result will be a much higher resolution image than what your screen normally produces at its standard size. The following is an example of a news article that was deleted from a news source, but, was successfully archived for posting on this forum. I used 4 separate screen captures of an enlarged screen. You can see the resulting higher quality resolution:

Capturing Browser-Embedded Images

Often times, you'll find that simply right-clicking on an image will not let you save it. Websites such as Flickr and others often have copyright protection coding that disallows right-clicking and saving. There are some options to get around this. I use Mozilla Firefox to get a clear image as is stored on the hosting site's image folder as opposed to an image capture using PrnScrn. The process is as follows:

1. Right click near the image. You'll get this menu:

Click on "View Page Info"

2. You'll then get the following menu. Click on "Media"

On the Media page, you'll see a field with all of the web page's images. As you scroll down from image to image, they will pop up in "Media Preview" window. When the image you want comes up, click "Save As", and you can then save the original image in its original resolution to your hard drive.

Capturing Screen Videos

Free video capturing: There are some freeware video apps and plugins that allow you to do this. I do not have the information for Macs (and if you do, please post!), but with a PC, if you are using Mozilla Firefox you can download Video DownloadHelper. You can often capture video and download it to your hard drive from, say, YouTube.

Freeware apps - VLC is a free video player. The following YouTube video is a tutorial on how to capture videos from your screen:
https://youtu.be/uhsr7CR1eEI

There are some that advertise "free" video capturing programs; however, they have limits such as a) a trial period, b) their watermark is smack dab in the center of the captured video, and c) they limit the time span of capturing to, say, 20 seconds or something. To get the full program, you still have to pay for it.

Paid video capturing software: There are a number of utility apps that allow you to set up a space on your screen to capture video. I've used the following:

Snagit Video Capturing
Debut Video Capturing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:53 am 
Citizen
Citizen

Not mentioned above but I would also recommend using Open Broadcaster Software to capture screen video. It's made for streamers but it can be used to save to files, just change the Broadcast Settings Mode from "Live Stream" to "File Output Only". It's completely free, no water marks or time limit, very flexible settings, and x264 video encoding so you can get nice quality without huge file sizes.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:48 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

answer wrote:
Not mentioned above but I would also recommend using Open Broadcaster Software to capture screen video. It's made for streamers but it can be used to save to files, just change the Broadcast Settings Mode from "Live Stream" to "File Output Only". It's completely free, no water marks or time limit, very flexible settings, and x264 video encoding so you can get nice quality without huge file sizes.

Cool! I assume this is the link to download?
https://obsproject.com/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:10 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Brad wrote:
answer wrote:

Cool! I assume this is the link to download?
https://obsproject.com/

Yep that's the one! Didn't realize I forgot to link it, thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:54 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Wayback Machine - Internet Archives

This post is to help others access web pages that have long since been removed from the Internet.

Site:
https://archive.org/

What it is:
The Wayback Machine is run by a non-profit 501(c)3 corporation that is building a digital library of the Internet, and is funded by large foundations and donations from users. It currently advertises over 300 billion web pages, and is growing. It also contains digital files of books, audio recordings (over 160,000 concerts), millions of videos and television programs and other cultural artifacts in digital form.

How to use it:

Example. In another post, someone asked me where in the Village forum are the stories (not photos) of military physicals in which CFNM was experienced. We do not have that thread on the new Village forum. The member indicated the old Visual Sensations for Women site had such stories, and I referred him back to the Wayback Machine. Here is how that works.

1. Input the desired website into the search bar. For the old VSFW site, the url was www.sensations4women.com Select "Search archived web sites", then select GO, as follows:

2. You'll then see that the entire VSFW forum website was downloaded and archived 756 times between 2003 and 2018. You'll need to select which year, then which date it was archived. The days it was archived are highlighted with a blue circle. The later the date, the odds are the more posts will be in the thread:

I randomly selected a year and date, went into the "Stories" section of the old VSFW site, then, used Ctrl-F on my browser to search for the word "military". The following thread came up, which showed all related posts as of that date:

https://goo.gl/8o9ydP

Commentary:
I am both extremely impressed and scared shitless of the Wayback Machine. One the one hand, it is an incredible research resource, and the amount of memory space it requires is mind-blowing. On the other hand, we must remember that **anything** you post on the Internet is permanently stored. It never goes away even though you deleted the post, or more so, even if the entire website is deleted and removed from the Internet. So be mindful of what you post because it will still be around long after you're not! :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:42 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Sharewareonsale, a web site that gives free or discounted software, today is giving a free download of a Pro version of a Microsoft program that creates time lapse videos from normal videos. It also has the ability to de-shake things like GoPro videos. This might be of use to people who have taken videos at things like B2B. I tried reductions of 32:1, 16:1 and 4:1. The first two would not be good for B2B but the last one might. They do remove the audio so that might be a problem. But this would allow one to reduce the total time needed to watch a video by a factor of four. It took 26 minutes to reduce a 22 minute video. But once you start it there is no more interaction needed so you can do something else while it is working.

You can get the program here. http://newsletter.azadinetwork.com/e/ca ... 2a18334d25 I think this will be available today and tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:20 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

dh92014 wrote:
Sharewareonsale, a web site that gives free or discounted software, today is giving a free download of a Pro version of a Microsoft program that creates time lapse videos from normal videos. It also has the ability to de-shake things like GoPro videos. This might be of use to people who have taken videos at things like B2B. I tried reductions of 32:1, 16:1 and 4:1. The first two would not be good for B2B but the last one might. They do remove the audio so that might be a problem. But this would allow one to reduce the total time needed to watch a video by a factor of four. It took 26 minutes to reduce a 22 minute video. But once you start it there is no more interaction needed so you can do something else while it is working.

You can get the program here. http://newsletter.azadinetwork.com/e/ca ... 2a18334d25 I think this will be available today and tomorrow.

Thanks - great find!

I'm playing with the program. Any video editing program worth its salt will be able to do time lapse - ergo, speed up the film. However, the one thing this one does is the stabilization feature, that is superior to others. As you mention, I have a lot of gopro type video from Blacks Beach I don't post because it is shaky and awful. This program somehow smooths it out. Here are two gifs that are examples of before and after:

Left is before, right is after:
Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:56 am 
Citizen
Citizen

The Sharewareonsale freeware site has another program whose main purpose is stabilizing shaky videos. I installed it and tried it and it seems to work pretty well. I have not compared it to other programs that stabilize. The program will be available for free today and tomorrow. https://sharewareonsale.com/s/prodad-me ... oupon-sale

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:18 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

dh92014 wrote:
The Sharewareonsale freeware site has another program whose main purpose is stabilizing shaky videos. I installed it and tried it and it seems to work pretty well. I have not compared it to other programs that stabilize. The program will be available for free today and tomorrow. https://sharewareonsale.com/s/prodad-me ... oupon-sale

Thanks for your great contributions to the forum, much appreciated!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:16 pm 
Newly Registered User

Brad wrote:
dh92014 wrote:

Hi Sorry Brad, I tried reaching to you via personal message on this forum but I am not able to do so and I am not sure why. Could you please grant me access to the the resources of this forum. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:43 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

sasa wrote:
Brad wrote:
dh92014 wrote:

Hi Sorry Brad, I tried reaching to you via personal message on this forum but I am not able to do so and I am not sure why. Could you please grant me access to the the resources of this forum. Thank you.

Hi Sasa, I notice you joined in August and just made your first post in December. Congratulations. You have now taken the first two steps you need to take along the road to becoming a full member. You have joined (1) and you have made your first post (2).

Step 3 is to contribute meaningfully by posting in the new member threads. When you have done enough to be given more access the trumpets will sound and the gates of CFNM Village will be opened unto you.

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum