CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:03 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

This topic thread is for any beaches, lakefronts, etc. where clothes are optional.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:32 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Oxford - Parson's Pleasure

I've only personally experienced two clothing-optional spots in the U.K., neither of which I was able to dedicate any time due to my university studies. Brighton Beach was one, but I had no more than a passing glimpse, and will thus let others opine to it's use.

The other was at Oxford on the River Thames. For centuries, a spot known as Parson's Pleasures was a male-only swimming spot used by dons and students to swim and sunbathe in the nude. Historical accounts justify its acceptance in that women were reportedly directed around it when "punting". A punt is a small flat-bottomed boat used on smaller rivers whereby the punter stands and propels the boat by sticking a large pole in the river bottom pushing him and his passengers along. Having done it, it requires balancing skills lest you fall in the putrid muddy waters, and thus punts move very slow unless the punter is experienced.

Prior to 1974, only 16% of Oxford had coeds, but the ratio grew until it was about half-and-half when i was there. The reality was that many of the punts that passed Parson's Pleasure had females in them, even before the 1970s. Articles often state that these women were "saved from potential embarrassment" by being redirected down another river path with a corrugated metal barrier to obscure the view. However, these assertions were an attempt to justify its nude uses by the men because redirection was just an option, and many females simply didn't want to bother with the detour. While I was there, a number of the coeds would laugh and tell me how they'd seen their "don's dongs" while punting. One famous published account is of John Sparrow, Warden of All Souls: he was standing on the river bank in his birthday suit along with a group of other similarly un-attired dons when a puntload of girls came into view. All the men other men wrapped towels around their middles except Sparrow, who covered his head with his towel instead. He explained: "I don't know about you, but most people recognise me by my face." The story is retold here:

Oxford Times - Parson's Place
"Oxford - Wild Swimming History"

After I finished my studies and left England, the Oxford Council had heard claims that Parson's Pleasure was a spot where don's could either enjoy the presence of young naked male flesh, or, it was used to give exhibitionistic men a chance to expose themselves to the ladies passing in punts (see above article). Based upon such complaints, they closed it to usage in 1991.

Although this is no longer a CFNM opportunity for those in the area, I still present this information as it has continued as an urban legend (yet true), and this way you all know its final disposition.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:37 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

In my experience from the last 10 years or so and 6 different UK beaches I have found CFNM to be commonplace. I have been to beaches where, like in Brads representative pics, it's almost fully CFNM. Once on the beach at Brighton, a beach I only use if I have to based on where my work has taken me, I saw a stretch of about 100m of beach with about 15 females and 100+ males (it's a deep beach at low tide) where one female was naked, one topless and the rest clothed or in swimsuits. I appreciate that a good percentage of those men where gay but as a visual scene it was compelling.
I joined the area near a group of 3 females at what I call the "safe" distance; close enough to see and be seen but not so close as to be too obvious or rude. It was a day I had no camera as my usual effort gets me to use said clothed females to assist me getting some pics which they often end up joining in with.
However, two guys did approach and got told to fuck off. When one persisted they started to lob stones at him until he left under a barrage, one of which hit my leg. The woman who threw it jumped up and ran over to apologise. I said I understood but that perhaps she be more careful in future. We chatted for 5 mins and I tried to get myself invited over but failed.
Later, after she had returned 3 guys approached them again but they had just got onto the beach and I realised they were friends/couples and they all stripped off. It was clear the women loved this and teased them and had a laugh about them. The guys joined them to expand the CFNM scene but after another 20 minutes and much nagging the women also stripped off. One had a forest between her legs that I am sure was the talk of the beach, but the CFNM was diluted. Following a swim the one who hit me with the stone came over to see if I had a bruise as I had started to pack up. Her 'man' was beside her with a massive knob (even after a very cold swim in the channel) making mine look pretty puny. The guy invited me over but I only had 5 mins before I had to leave Still got 90 minutes of tanning time under my belt though.

DTR

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:04 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

DaveTheRave wrote:
In my experience from the last 10 years or so and 6 different UK beaches I have found CFNM to be commonplace. I have been to beaches where, like in Brads representative pics, it's almost fully CFNM. Once on the beach at Brighton, a beach I only use if I have to based on where my work has taken me, I saw a stretch of about 100m of beach with about 15 females and 100+ males (it's a deep beach at low tide) where one female was naked, one topless and the rest clothed or in swimsuits. I appreciate that a good percentage of those men where gay but as a visual scene it was compelling.
I joined the area near a group of 3 females at what I call the "safe" distance; close enough to see and be seen but not so close as to be too obvious or rude. It was a day I had no camera as my usual effort gets me to use said clothed females to assist me getting some pics which they often end up joining in with.
However, two guys did approach and got told to fuck off. When one persisted they started to lob stones at him until he left under a barrage, one of which hit my leg. The woman who threw it jumped up and ran over to apologise. I said I understood but that perhaps she be more careful in future. We chatted for 5 mins and I tried to get myself invited over but failed.
Later, after she had returned 3 guys approached them again but they had just got onto the beach and I realised they were friends/couples and they all stripped off. It was clear the women loved this and teased them and had a laugh about them. The guys joined them to expand the CFNM scene but after another 20 minutes and much nagging the women also stripped off. One had a forest between her legs that I am sure was the talk of the beach, but the CFNM was diluted. Following a swim the one who hit me with the stone came over to see if I had a bruise as I had started to pack up. Her 'man' was beside her with a massive knob (even after a very cold swim in the channel) making mine look pretty puny. The guy invited me over but I only had 5 mins before I had to leave Still got 90 minutes of tanning time under my belt though.

DTR

Thanks.

Can you give a breakdown of the various public clothing optional spots in the UK? Generally speaking, here's how some websites do it:

- Location/Directions
- Seasonal climate concerns/opportunities
- Crowd: how many in total on a sunny weekend, ratio of men to women, how many nude vs. clothed, and a general feeling for the CFNM environment?
- Problems, nuances, legal issues?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:16 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

It might take a while to rob this from the interweb but I will see what I can do. In terms of the beaches I know I can give details and specifics, particularly in relation to CFNM possibilities. I have a day at Rio's naturist c/o Spa Tuesday and you can use iPads in their rest area so may be able to while away an you there putting it in writing.

This site below has a good reference of beaches.

http://www.thebeachguide.co.uk/naturist-beaches

DTR

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:52 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

At last summer is coming. Lets hope it's a good one. One with plenty of opportunities!

Dick out, camera ready, willing ladies involved!

DTR

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:59 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

DaveTheRave wrote:
At last summer is coming. Lets hope it's a good one. One with plenty of opportunities!

Dick out, camera ready, willing ladies involved!

DTR

Summer now over in England (I reckon). Was a great summer for me in terms of beach use. Due to changing jobs I had 3 weeks off and 4 weeks working evenings and/or mornings as I built up a new site. This left my days between 12:30 and 17:30 free for beach time.

I've got a tan that looks like I was in a sunny place (this years summer holiday for us was in Scotland).

In terms of cfnm there was a fair bit. Some documented, some not. Started with WNBR on a chilly damp day in July and ended with a nice day on a local beach where I got some cfnm with (village member) london and his two female friends.

I had many cfnm situations on beaches over the summer, some of which I posted about. Once I get the time to blur the images I will post some.

One story to add was a nfnm that evolved into cfnm on a beach. It was a nice day but windy. I saw this nude couple nearby and they had setup on one of the sandy areas on a mostly shingle beach. He was taking lots of photos of her with a fancy camera and looked to be having fun. I had gone for a stroll up and down as I usually do and on my way back saw them trying to take selfies on her phone. As I passed I offered to take pics for them and they agreed. I took a few pics for them and he clearly wanted to chat and 'show' her off.

She was not a stunner but had a killer body for a woman of 30 to 35. He kept subtly grabbing her thigh to open her legs wider and she caught on eventually and moved on her towel to spread her legs wide, seemingly for my benefit. We chatted on for a bit and I had to sit as was getting a hard on, they both must have seen, but the wind was getting stronger and sand was kicking up. It was actually getting annoying so I got up and went back up to my stuff. I had setup next to a guy on the beach I know to say hi to on the other side of his U-shape wind-break and suggested they come too. They didn't answer on that. I went back up to my stuff.

I saw a few minutes later them seem to be packing up and thought that was the end of it. However, they came up once packed up and sat with me for another half hour chatting about the beaches we use etc. She was dressed but was naked under her skirt and sat so I could see her pussy nice and clear, even pretending to itch herself a few times, spreading it open (she was shaved with couple of tufts of hair above her slit). I at one point gave up sneaking peeks and had a good old stare. When I looked back at her she was grinning wide and he was clearly enjoying me looking. I didn't try to hide my erection but didn't want to take it further.

Soon it was time for them to leave properly so they got up to go and I asked if I could get a pic with her and she was happy to do so. She said okay but put on a massive pair of sunglasses to hide her identity. He suggested she strip off but I was saying no as she was is fine! Got a few pics then he took some with his camera, her lifting her skirt for the last couple of pics. I gave him a scrap of paper with my eMail address to send me the results of the flash but not heard anything back.

DTR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:20 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

cfnmdude wrote:
Dave, I just read that Brighton Beach is one of the most crowded in Europe...........
I want to get reaction shots by walking along the shoreline while secretly recording clothed females walking in the opposite direction along the shoreline. I'm trying to figure out if Brighton Beach is a good place for this.

Not quite such an easy answer.

So I've edited a map to show things clearer (see bottom of post). The red is the 200m naturist beach. The Green shows the end which gets busy with non-nudes but where nudes often spill 10m to 25m over when busy. The beach is tidal so can shrink by 35% at high tide.

I've marked in Blue where it gets rammed on a nice day and where the newspapers take photos for their front pages if nothing better to say. People have stripped off here and been arrested for it, one couple even getting a suspended sentence for it (which was fucking ridiculous).

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Brigh ... d-0.137163

That shows (make sure in sat view not map view) the raised banking in the shingle.
Most people setup up nearer the water and there are 3 to 4 'ledges' where it has shelved over time. It means you get people laying in lines on the flatter bits mostly.

In terms of non-nudes it can vary like any naturist or c/o beach and can be as high as 20% and as low as 1 or 2% with no reasoning behind it. In my experience you will always get several bikini clad or topless ladies on the beach and many who setup on the fringes.

People who go more than about 20m either side will usually get a 'regular' remind them not to as if people complain it can snowball as with any such venue and nobody wants the Police showing up on a regular basis.

In summer (May to August) there will be a lifeguard on duty about 50m to the West of the nude section who will usually do a walk-by if there have been complaints but rarely does much. There is also a beach patrol on quad bike in high season at weekends and bank hols who will react to issues and do drive by every now and then.

The other thing people do is hover on the banking at the back which puts you in view of the railway and the busy path from/to the Marina (best place to park as free in Multi-story) and footfall is high. Many visitors will walk along the top for a looki-loo but many walk through the nude section. I would say as an example maybe 30 to 40 females walked past me over the 4 hours I was there last week.

DTR

Attachments:
brighton1.jpg
brighton1.jpg [ 142.73 KiB | Viewed 12341 times ]
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:41 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Thanks, Dave for such useful information--the map is an excellent illustration. It sounds like Brighton is a great nude beach for CFNM interactions along the coastline, with bikini chicks coming from the east and west on a warm summer day, somewhat similar to Lighthouse Beach (Long Island, NY) before the nude section closed down.

The clothing optional Lighthouse Beach was adjacent to a clothed beach called Robert Moses. By adjacent, I mean 200-300 yards away. I would hang out at the beginning of the nude section with a few other guys who were also into CFNM. In the early afternoon, on a warm summer day when Robert Moses was packed, a steady stream of bikini girls would walk down the shoreline from Robert Moses and encounter the nude section. The bikini girls were met with naked bodies, the majority of which were swinging dicks. Many girls would walk through, some would stop and go back. Reactions were great. We had a theory: this parade of bikini women always began in the early afternoon and would last for a few hours before dying out. We concluded that the ladies would eat their lunch, and would want to "walk it off" to keep their beautiful figures and thus would take a walk down the beach.

It sounds like Brighton contains a similar dynamic of active clothed foot traffic. The trick is to visit the beach on a hot humid day. The larger the crowds on the regular beach, the higher the number of clothed women who will venture out into the nude area.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:59 am 
Village Vagabond

I don't think I will be going abroad this year so looking at a break in the UK. Brighton looks like fun but I much prefer sandy beaches than stony ones. Has anyone had any experience of visiting Studland Bay Beach near Bournemouth. It has a designated naturist area but is also on a well known coastal pathway. I thought it might have opportunities for CFNM. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:39 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

button_mushroom wrote:
I don't think I will be going abroad this year so looking at a break in the UK. Brighton looks like fun but I much prefer sandy beaches than stony ones. Has anyone had any experience of visiting Studland Bay Beach near Bournemouth. It has a designated naturist area but is also on a well known coastal pathway. I thought it might have opportunities for CFNM. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

If you want fun CFNM then Brighton is the best option. If you are staying there you can also go to Shoreham and Birling Gap with a short drive. You do have the shingle but it is not too bad at Brighton. If you take a soft mat (I use a lawn recliner cushion) and a couple of towels you will be sorted. Also suggest you get beach (swimming type) shoes.

There is some CFNM at Studland but it's limited and the real issue with CFNM at studland is the tide. High tide the beach is quite deep and at low tide it's enormous. Dog walkers etc. generally walk along the water-line and tend to be age 60+ (normal but not all). You do get the occasional few woman use the nude beach to tan in a bikini but it's not common. I've been five times over last 3 years so not a full knowledge but had almost ZERO CFNM there to speak of. Saw some sexual behavior but again people 50+ and to me was just a bit seedy.

Remember Studland is a place you have to go to intentionally and be happy to walk a lot. So passing traffic is limited. Better is Eastney in Portsmouth as many people just 'stumble across it'. It's a much busier place and you can get plenty of good CFNM there. I've been just once as parking was a fucking ball-ache so not worth a 90 minute drive but CFNM was really good there, though lots of families with kids also pass by.

DTR

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:04 am 
Village Vagabond

Thanks for this information DTR all very useful and makes sense. I am from "up North" as they say so have little experience of the beaches on the South Coast.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:56 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

button_mushroom wrote:
Thanks for this information DTR all very useful and makes sense. I am from "up North" as they say so have little experience of the beaches on the South Coast.

If you do come down, assuming you've had your jabs and your passport isn't out of date, then let me know if you want someone to chat to or give advice.
Dave
dtr@photographer.net