CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:22 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

For those that wonder about the "rules" and "expectations of the ladies" at REAL CFNM parties, the following were the rules just laid down by the ladies hosting the Austin CFNM party of which I mentioned. This demonstrates how the stereotypes can be completely wrong. The BDSM CFnm events posted on various websites often portray these events as to ones wherein the male nudity is not to be noticed, and the men simply serve as slaves to the egos of dominant women, "fetching" things to their beck and call, but the men do not display anything tied to sexual arousal, nor is that type of demonstration wanted.

BUT....

As you can see from this delightfully beautiful hostess, this is not true for what the first CFNM parties in Austin will be about. It is clear that at this CFNM gathering, which is 100% planned and orchestrated by the ladies, and for the ladies, the men must strip completely naked upon entering the party and cannot dress until they leave. The ladies, however, must remain fully clothed for the entire event.

What is VERY erotic about this event is what the ladies want, that is, the theme of the event. Although presented in a very female way of putting it, it is clear the ladies will expect the naked men to participate in jacking off competitions, ergo "target" and "how will you aim to please?" You will also note where the hostess indicates how the messes of each man will be kept clean (towel and antibacterial clean-ups).

Also, there are no private rooms, and all doors are to remain fully opened. In other words, if a naked fellow is expected to perform, she wants to make sure all ladies present will have the opportunity to watch - men are obligated to do whatever it is the ladies want in front of all the ladies - no privacy whatsoever.

I am hoping to hear back her report of the event, which I am sure will indicate the ladies had a wonderful, delightful time, and, set precedent how these protocols and activities are very appropriate for CFNM parties establishing how great they can be.

Theme for our first party? LAUNCH PARTY!

Think hitting targets, rockets, missiles, taking off...you get the idea. How will you aim to please? Games and activities will be based on this theme.

WHERE: Address and directions below. Read on, please.

WHEN: (see invite)

CFNM Austin

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KNOWING THE PARTY RULES, SO PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:

1. All group members must be vetted by one of the group leaders or our designee in order to gain inclusion on the party email list.

2. Males in the group do not need to be submissives, but all males, regardless of role, will be expected to give deference to all females at events, also regardless of role. The Female-First Doctrine establishes that the needs, interests, desires and requirements of the women hosting and/or attending our events always supersede that of the men attending. (Female First Doctrine – read more about this in the CFNM Austin discussion sticky)

3. Any member whose behavior has to be addressed more than once will be asked to leave the event. Depending on the situation, the individual may also be permanently blocked from the group.

WHAT TO BRING:

· $15 cash for party donation

· Photo ID

· Males bring a CLEAN towel upon which to sit.

This is not to be used as a clean-up towel. If you do not bring a towel to sit on, you may rent one from the host for $1.

· Toy/ gear bag…anything you need for your play and is permitted at the venue. Don't know what to put in your bag? I've got a link for that.

· Clean-up (personal and scene) and aftercare supplies

· An open mind, common sense and good manners

COST: A $15 party donation at the door. We provide bottled water, soft drinks, ice, pretzels, a cheese tray, a veggie tray, fruit, plates, napkins, and plastic ware. If you wish to bring additional food and/or drink for yourselves or others, feel free. Snacks may be adjusted to suit the event and season themes.

WHAT: Our parties will be kinky. All the males will be nude and we will play games, the males will serve the women in various capacities depending on theme, location, etc.

· Males in attendance will be given a numbered paper bag when they check in. They are to remove all of their clothing and put the clothes in the bag and bring the bag back to the front door. They may reclaim their bag at the end of the party. Remember your number.

· Women remain fully clothed throughout the entire event.

WHO: CFNM Austin invited guests.

· You will be asked to produce an ID to show that you are a least 21 years of age and to sign a liability waiver with your legal name at each event.

· If you have receive the invitation from your hostess, you are invited.

· You may NOT bring a guest unless they have met one of the group leaders or their designee and that individual’s attendance has been approved.

· If you and/or your guest(s)'s email addresses are not on the list at the door, you will not be allowed in. Not on the list? Not admitted. No exceptions. Yeah, we’re that serious about protecting our guest’s privacy. Aren’t you lucky? ;)

NO PHOTOGRAPHY. Do NOT take any photographs unless you have the explicit permission of your hostess and everyone in the frame. Only under the rarest of circumstances would any photos be taken at a play party, and even then only under carefully controlled situations, usually in a private room.

KEEP YOUR CELL PHONE IN YOUR BAG. When you are in a play area or around anyone who is nude or underdressed, someone in a scene can't tell if you're texting or taking photos of them. If you must use your phone, go outside or somewhere away from others.

RESPECT PRIVACY: Like Vegas, what happens at this party stays at this party. Particularly, don't talk about this party, the people who were in attendance, or what went on at the party. If you see someone from the party later on in the vanilla world and you aren’t 100% certain that every person they are with is in the BDSM scene, DO NOT approach them.

WHAT TO WEAR: Please wear street clothes or cover up outside as you come and go from the party. You are welcome to change here. Additional details on this topic covered in the “WHAT” section. Never sit on the furniture naked.

PLEASE REMOVE YOUR SHOES UPON ENTERING.

PLEASE KEEP FOOD AND DRINK (EXCEPT WATER) CONFINED TO THE KITCHEN AND DOWNSTAIRS LIVING ROOM. Water is allowed anywhere, and there is usually bottled water in the refrigerator if you need to bring some to a bottom after a scene.

THE KITCHEN IS A NO-PLAY AREA.

NO CLOSED DOORS. There are no "private rooms" during parties at this venue.

SMOKE OUTSIDE ON THE BACK PORCH ONLY.

DON'T PLAY OR GO NAKED/UNDERDRESSED OUTSIDE.

NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES ON THE PREMISES. This includes pot, indoor or outdoor.

BE OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE IF YOU DECIDE TO DRINK. And arrange for your transportation home, especially if you will be drinking, playing hard, or doing something else that would impair your ability to drive. Drinking and playing is a bad idea; come to drink or play, not both.

CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR SCENE. There will be antibacterial wipes around for wiping up your play area after you're done. Also, there will be towels around for your use (consider placing these under yourself or your partner if a scene will be messy).

PLEASE ASK BEFORE USING ANY OF MY IMPACT TOYS OR INSERTABLES. It's always best to bring your own toy bag, but if you do want to use one of mine, please clear it with me so I can make sure it gets cleaned correctly. Feel free to use the kink furniture, but it's a good idea to ask how a specific piece works.

NO LOUD SCREAMING. If the neighbors or people on the street can hear you, it’s too loud and could cause serious problems for us all.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:14 am 
Village Vagabond

Have you kept in touch with this lovely woman and the Austin CFNM branch?

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:03 pm 
Village Vagabond

Brad, I'm sure I'm not the only one who is dying for updates. Do I have to get down and beg? :D

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:26 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

jabtome wrote:
Have you kept in touch with this lovely woman and the Austin CFNM branch?

Yes, we correspond regularly. She apprises me of upcoming events, and, how the last ones went. I created for her some artwork for her next CFNM event themed "CFNM Rodeo", which she loved and is using it for the party theme:

The problems she is having are to be expected, that is, the desired agenda, activities and games. She also has a lot more guys interested than females, and is thus becoming more selective for the male RSVPs, including possibly having a rotating agenda where certain guys can come to one, but not the next.

She says she will take my advice and use the male-selection process to bring the gender ratio into balance while also directing the event more towards her liking. For instance, she's not a sadistic domme, but, does like some fun games and activities that are uncomfortable for a lot of the vanilla guys. Some of the guys won't get an erection due to their being intimidated. She therefore can't play ring toss, nor can she get the guys to openly masturbate, which for her and the other ladies is a major turn-on. But I encourage her to continue onward as she'll find that right balance with guys.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:04 pm 
Hey Brad,
I saw your post about the CFNM parties sometimes held in the Virginia, Hampton Roads area. I'm potentially interested in going to one. Do you still have a point of contact that I could reach out to? I saw the post is from 2015, so maybe not. Just thought I'd ask.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:59 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

runningtriumph wrote:
Hey Brad,
I saw your post about the CFNM parties sometimes held in the Virginia, Hampton Roads area. I'm potentially interested in going to one. Do you still have a point of contact that I could reach out to? I saw the post is from 2015, so maybe not. Just thought I'd ask.

Start here: https://fetlife.com/groups/12424

If that doesn't work, read our website instructions on getting CFNM parties going in your area.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:20 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

An interesting article:
https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/19/like-ins ... s-7733916/

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:48 am 
Citizen
Citizen

https://www.butlersinthebuff.com/ca/gallery/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:53 pm 

Wow! Ms. T, the lady in the red dress is really something! I would love to be completely nude in front of her with a full erection. Then (as the hostess of a large CFNM party) she leads me into a room where there are dozens of smiling completely dressed women eagerly waiting to look at me/tease me/watch me perform.