CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:20 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

If they kept the CFNM, AnnaMikhailenko would keep coming over here and giving information.

It's a pity because we missed the opportunity to see the CFNM made by women.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:18 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Sombra wrote:
If they kept the CFNM, AnnaMikhailenko would keep coming over here and giving information.

It's a pity because we missed the opportunity to see the CFNM made by women.

Anna Mikhailenko's departure was unrelated to either the project or the production group. She was just an intern at the time, and followed her career in a different direction unrelated to any aspects of CFNMfilms. I kept in touch for a while - she's a very kind, sweet young woman. If I were younger and lived near her, I'd definitely would have been more involved.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:36 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Brad wrote:
Anna Mikhailenko's departure was unrelated to either the project or the production group. She was just an intern at the time, and followed her career in a different direction unrelated to any aspects of CFNMfilms. I kept in touch for a while - she's a very kind, sweet young woman. If I were younger and lived near her, I'd definitely would have been more involved.

I second this emotion. The other 3 I Skyped with at length about the project were very curious, intelligent, & nice people.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:36 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

Thanks for the clarification.

What I don't know is that if it's not going to be a CFNM documentary anymore, why is it still on the web? http://cfnmfilms.com

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:18 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Sombra wrote:
Thanks for the clarification.

What I don't know is that if it's not going to be a CFNM documentary anymore, why is it still on the web? http://cfnmfilms.com

Folks, *they* don't know where this is going and are exploring options, so it serves us no purpose to keep drilling on it as though there's a secret final answer.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:28 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Brad wrote:
Folks, *they* don't know where this is going and are exploring options, so it serves us no purpose to keep drilling on it as though there's a secret final answer.

Good point. We'll see it when we see it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:34 am 
Citizen
Citizen

AnnaMikhailenko wrote:
Sorry that we have been silent for so long. We are currently still in negotiations with broadcasters and distributors.
Bad news: We showed the roughcut to distributors and they did not like the humoristic elements of the roughtcut.

Good news: We went back to the drawing board and re-shot and re-edited a more serious version with the focus more on the female sexdrive. The distributors and broadcasters liked the new. We are now in negotiations with broadcasters and distributors. We have already received an offer from large distributors in the US and are now also waiting for the offers from the UK. We can't say much about the broadcaster yet, but can say that are planning to a major release with the Swedish broadcaster SVT.

We will release 2 version. 1. (cfnmfilms.com) CFNM - Do Women Have A Higher Sex Drive? this will be privately released to all the Kickstarter backers.
2. (highersexdrive.com) Do Women Have A Higher Sex Drive? This film will be publicly released next year. First we will do festivals, then broadcast and VOD.

After the release of the Kickstarter version, we will relink the cfnmfilms.com to forward to highersexdrive.com
Unfortunately we have stopped the forum.
Both version contain CFNM, however the Kickstarter version has a greater emphasis on CFNM. However the other version will be more surprising in terms of what women get up to.

Thank you all for your support, we will keep you updated.

CFNM Team.

Thank you very much for the update...

Travess

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:28 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

just FYI to everyone here :
that picture is of Cheyenne Löhnen and while the member account being used keeps Anna's name,
as Brad has stated, she has not actually been a part of their enterprise for some time now.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:14 am 
Citizen
Citizen

insider wrote:
just FYI to everyone here :
that picture is of Cheyenne Löhnen and while the member account being used keeps Anna's name,
as Brad has stated, she has not actually been a part of their enterprise for some time now.

A rose by any other name and all that (cheers for the clarification though)

Travess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:07 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Zack Ryder's wrote:
I have kind of lost interest in the project and gave up on it :o

What’s with all the negative waves? (Oddball in Kelly’s Heroes).

DTR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:40 pm 
Newly Registered User

[quote="AnnaMikhailenko"](Brad did you receive our email or pm about the username change?)
Sorry everyone for the little updates, we are running behind on schedule but have managed to create a concept poster
let me know what you think :) We really busy and have filmed 6 of the 7 interviews, we are still waiting on AllThingsCFNM to confirm an intervi
Do you know this advertising in youtube "anı tur" watch this recomended you

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:16 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

AnnaMikhailenko wrote:
Sorry that we have been silent for so long. We are currently still in negotiations with broadcasters and distributors.
Bad news: We showed the roughcut to distributors and they did not like the humoristic elements of the roughtcut.

Good news: We went back to the drawing board and re-shot and re-edited a more serious version with the focus more on the female sexdrive. The distributors and broadcasters liked the new. We are now in negotiations with broadcasters and distributors. We have already received an offer from large distributors in the US and are now also waiting for the offers from the UK. We can't say much about the broadcaster yet, but can say that are planning to a major release with the Swedish broadcaster SVT.

We will release 2 version. 1. (cfnmfilms.com) CFNM - Do Women Have A Higher Sex Drive? this will be privately released to all the Kickstarter backers.
2. (highersexdrive.com) Do Women Have A Higher Sex Drive? This film will be publicly released next year. First we will do festivals, then broadcast and VOD.

After the release of the Kickstarter version, we will relink the cfnmfilms.com to forward to highersexdrive.com
Unfortunately we have stopped the forum.
Both version contain CFNM, however the Kickstarter version has a greater emphasis on CFNM. However the other version will be more surprising in terms of what women get up to.

Thank you all for your support, we will keep you updated.

CFNM Team.

This means that the Kickstarter version its not gonna be free to view?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:03 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

AnnaMikhailenko wrote:
CFNM Film Complete!

Good news for all the kickstarter Backers. They received a message via Kickstarter with the download link of the film.

Greeting,

CFNM Team! :D

What a perfect time to be sharing, thank you - Merry Christmas to us (The backers!)

Downloading as I type... :D

Travess

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:28 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

An extra present! Yay!

DTR

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:43 pm 

I didn't donate because I was around back then. Is there a way I can still see the CFNM version, in anyway shape or form? Please? I really want to see it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:57 am 

has any one seen the movies?
please tell us about them!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:53 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

dirkdiggler wrote:

I have it. Nothing special I'm afraid. Not terrible, nor amazing. Just another low budget documentary. Has some nice insights but is clearly diluted from how it was originally sold to us to better sell to a main-stream audience (I'm guessing).

DTR

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:02 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

DaveTheRave wrote:
dirkdiggler wrote:

I have it. Nothing special I'm afraid. Not terrible, nor amazing. Just another low budget documentary. Has some nice insights but is clearly diluted from how it was originally sold to us to better sell to a main-stream audience (I'm guessing).

DTR

That's disheartening to read.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:35 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

DaveTheRave wrote:

This is the original description:

The documentary is called C.F.N.M and explores 4 questions:
1. Do women have a higher sex drive then men?
2. How do women sexually objectify men in society?
3. Does sexual repression intensify the female sex drive?
4. Does the pill decrease the sex drive?

Did it fail to address these, or just not particularly well?

Just my 2 cents - and possibly misinformed - but out of that list only #2 aligns with what makes up 95% of the popular content on this site. The title "CFNM" might've led to unrealistic expectations?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:17 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Australian wrote:

This is the original description:

The documentary is called C.F.N.M and explores 4 questions:
1. Do women have a higher sex drive then men?
2. How do women sexually objectify men in society?
3. Does sexual repression intensify the female sex drive?
4. Does the pill decrease the sex drive?

Did it fail to address these, or just not particularly well?

Just my 2 cents - and possibly misinformed - but out of that list only #2 aligns with what makes up 95% of the popular content on this site. The title "CFNM" might've led to unrealistic expectations?

Don't get me wrong. All 4 are clearly actioned and discussed and I have no problem with it it terms of it fulfilling its brief, nor am I angry about my investment (all be it $10). I think it was sold us bunch of perverts as something to contain a more sexualised depiction of the content, including actual scenes of CFNM, beyond the implied scenes that are shown.

The thing here is that men who are into CFNM see it as a part of a sexual act in most cases where as the documentary is more based on what goes on between a woman's ears.

DTR

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next