CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:23 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 631 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:41 pm 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

For Newly Registered Members - this is a topic thread that allows you to build post count.

Tell us your first experience with CFNM that was unique in that in retrospect it had some of the elements that make CFNM an erotic concept. It can be something erotic, something that was an unfair double-standard, or anything that marked it as a first for your personal CFNM experiences.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 2:38 pm 
Newly Registered User

Don't recall my first CFNM experience, but had a few over the years. My most recent was a fantastic accidental 'women in the restroom' situation. I hadn't planned for it and wasn't expecting it (unlike most previous experiences at concerts, festivals etc it was at a recording studio where such a situation was not expected). I visited the mens restroom and didn't really notice that there was a que for the womens a little further down the block. I must have missed the rush in the mens since as I entered somebody was walking out and the restroom was empty apart from me. This was a standard bathroom with a row of sinks followed by a row of urinals (with no dividers) on the back wall (all clearly visible as you enter the door) and some three or four cubicles on the opposite wall. As I say I wasn't planning or expecting any CFNM situation so I just strolled to the closest urinal and started peeing. I then heard female voices and a woman came through the door (blond, middle aged, not unattractive), looked shocked, apologised and started to leave. Never one to miss an opportunity I called out that it was fine and for her not to worry. She then re-entered with three friends all of a similar age and all pretty good looking (well one was rather frumpy truth be told, but what you gonna do?). They all apologised and made straight for the cubicles, but all had a clear view of me and my now semi-erect cock in hand peeing (now rather forced) into the urinal, and there was much stifled giggling (hopefully at the situation rather than at my cock). I couldnt really justify still being there when they left, which is a shame as the sinks were right next to the urinals, but nonetheless it was a great, and unexpected, moment.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 6:51 pm 

My first true cfnm experience was a few years ago. I had an interest in cfnm for awhile and 1 day decided to act on it. There was a cfnm play party and I decided to go. Everything was fine until I got to the door. My stomache felt like it dropped to my knees and I felt like I could barely breathe. It took me about 10 minutes before I had the courage to knock on the door. A woman answered and invited me in and told me where to go to undress. Since I was the only 1 in the room that part was easy. I walked out and the same woman told me the party was in the next room. I entered the room and somehow most my nerveousness was gone. It felt almost natural being nude. It wasn't what I expected, but I did enjoy it.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 1:45 am 

It happened many years ago at rock music festival. There was a river and sauna next to it. A lot of men were swimming naked and most women were clothed. Actually it was an open zone, which means that everyone could sit on grass and watch the naked people. The sauna was mixed for men and women. The shower room next before sauna had always door open, so everybody could see from outside what is going on there. After sauna i was washing myself naked and some clothed girls were outside the room. One of the girls looked many times to me.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 2:01 am 

My first experience was showering after playing rugby

One of the female bar staff was walking through the back area of the bar and had a full view of the open showers

Embarrassing because the shower was pretty cold and exercise always gives me shrinkage too

Definitely saw a little smirk on her face lol

loosehead

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 1:19 pm 

I didnt realize if I have been caught CFNM but I would never want to be caught naked in shower :D That would be quite embarrasing

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 1:21 pm 

We have sauna in my area that has mens nights, ladies nights and co-ed nights. Co-ed night is bathing suit mandatory but the mens lockers are out in the open with area with curtains on the end of the locker rows. This makes for great CFNM opportunities, sometimes women hang out in the mens locker area and it is a very laid back vibe. Of course the women have a private locker room.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 2:06 pm 

My first CFNM experience that i can remember was spring break when I was a Freshmen. We went on a trip to Florida and we were doing regular beach stuff listening to music, Volleyball,etc. I was with a group of friends 5 guys and 7 girls, I had just gotten a new Orange swim suit. I knew I had to stay away from white but didn't know when I came out of the water the outline of my d**** was going to be visible. I was oblivious to this until one of the guys that I didn't know said something, which prompted everyone to look. They were laughing and what got me was before I put a towel to cover over my suit one of the girls obviously checked me out, made eye contact and smirked. Not exactly typical CFNM but that is my simple story.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 5:03 pm 
Newly Registered User

A guy punched my girlfriend, so I beat him up. I got 6 months for it. The prison used all female officers for clothes changes. There was a woman sitting by a big laundry cart. She told me to take everything off. Then I walked naked to a woman that gave me my clothes. This was supervised by two other females. The women were aged 19 to 30.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 1:24 am 
Village Vagabond

My first experience was medical when I was in my late teens. Id been having testicular pain and made an appointment at our Family Practice clinic. I was scheduled with a female doctor I knew who I always thought looked a little like late actress Natalie Wood. I was very nervous, terrified actually, but kept the appointment. When finally in the exam room I was instructed by the nurse to undress completely and then given a paper drape to cover myself with. The nurse left the room and then I stripped, sat on the exam table and covered my lower body with the drape. When the doctor came in I felt like she couldn't help but hear my heart beating loudly, plus I was blushing. She acknowledged that I was nervous, tried to put me at ease, and then we discussed my symptoms. Then the moment came when she asked me to remove the drape and stand up. I did as told and was standing there stark naked in front of her. It was surreal. I was mortified initially then as she started feeling around on my testicles, it turned to terror because I could feel myself getting semi hard. I survived the testicle inspection only to have her announce that she also wanted to do a penile swab. She took my penis in her hand but when she inserted that q-tip like swab, all my embarrassment and terror was forgotten. It hurt. Badly! So much so that my penis began shrinking so rapidly that she laughed and said " oops, you're trying to get away from me". After all was said and done she had me sit back down. The drape was behind me and I never thought to reach for it. My penis was still smarting but was at least returning to its normal size. So for the next 10 minutes I sat completely nude while we talked about my options. Somewhere in that time frame I think the CFNM bug really caught me. I remember thinking that even though I was still embarrassed, part of me liked being naked in front of this beautiful lady. Outside of future medical situations though, it took me years to actually act on my interest and make the jump to voluntarily becoming a nude art model.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 631 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 64  Next