CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:21 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Any information about clothing-optional beaches in Spain or its territories. Directions, logistics, climate, reviews, ratings, warnings, discussions and experiences intended to provide potential travelers with information as to what can be expected and when they should go.

Post subject: Vera Playa
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:31 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

Vera Playa is the beach community of Vera,Spain. The combination of it's southern location and landscape gives it a warm to hot climate year round.

A part of Vera Playa (maybe 40%) is naturist. That's the beach,parking lot and residential areas. It's fairly common to walk from the apartment complexes in the naturist zone to the beach naked. The naturist complexes tend to require nudity at least at the pool area.

You'll find people that park campers in the parking lot and spend weeks in the nude. Others who stay outside will park and change in the parking lot.

The beach has showers and toilets but the toilets open late morning. 10 or 11am.

The naturist part of the beach is signed but there is plenty of motion between the naturist and textile area. Mornings when the beach isn't full you'll find many walking quite a way into the textile section. Textiles will stroll the naturist section all day long.

Mostly the mood is laid back real naturists. Last summer we saw a bit of obvious exhibitionism and a few textile voyeurs. :shock: But that sort of stuff is rare.

It's not the easiest part of Spain to get to. Fairly far south. Not next door to any airport. It's also an area having a car is a plus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:48 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

For me the absolute highlight of Spain is Formentera, an island next to the famous island of Ibiza. Naturism is allowed on virtually all beaches, although practised by a minority. I was on the island for only a few days last June, and had an absolute blast. Given the (for European standards) high prices on Formentera, it is a very popular spot for people in the age group 25-35 (compared to 16-25 in a lot of other Spanish beach towns).

Upon my first arrival on Llevant beach I was not sure whether all I had read on internet before my departure was correct. When I arrived 100% of the beach goers were dressed, so I figured maybe the rules had changed. When I walked a little further I saw the first naked couple, a nude single lady and the rest were at least partially dressed. However, I was happy already since apparently nudity was allowed and not a problem. I found myself a nice spot in a not too busy area and undressed, never to get dressed again for the rest of the day.

During the day, the beach got busier and busier, and my guess is that approximately 10-15% of the beach-goers were naked (both males and females). The following days this percentage didn't change much. Nudity is viewed as perfectly natural and nobody will frown if you opt to undress. I absolutely loved it and naturally it was a day full of CFNM!

Why is Formentera so much better you might ask? Well mainly given the beauty of the beaches. Some people call it the European Caribbean and they are perfectly right to do so. The beaches are white and the sea is perfectly clear. Ok, prices are relatively high, but it's absolutely worth it. I'm looking forward already for my next visit (most likely in June).

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:06 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Thanks guys! This is exactly what these forums are about! ;)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:14 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

Supposedly all the various beaches at the park are C/O but we've only been to the ones near Playa Negrete. The Negrete area is the main naturist section.

From the main road you face a fifteen to twenty minute drive on a rough dirt road. If you arrive after eleven there will likely be a parking problem. The beaches won't be full but to protect the natural environment the park limits the number of visitors. It's a classic wild beach. You need to pack in everything you might need. Water,food etc. The only services are the trash bins.

During the week Negrete is majority nude. Weekends you'll have a bit more textile families. Very relaxed environment. Everybody is friendly with each other. There is some wandering from beach to beach but it's not the sort of place that attracts watchers. Too much effort to arrive.

The park is basically a desert. Behind the beaches the landscape provides a virtual wall protecting the wide sandy beaches. There are trails in the park . Off trail IIRC is forbidden

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:17 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello

I'll be Spain in September-October. I plan to go to the Barcelona beaches (Marbella, Barceloneta etc).

What other areas in the east and south of Spain (islands exclude) are best for cfnm? Canos de Meca?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:23 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

If you want CFNM you should look at the more urban beaches.

Vera Playa but October I wonder how the crowds would be.

You can strip off in the parking lot and walk around the naturist area.

Other then that not much comes to mind.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:09 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

I am in Spain right now and so far it’s been disappointing in terms of CFNM as the nude beach I went to was 95% all nude and there are white cloth screens that run down to near the waters edge to separate the nude area. The textiles then leave a good 20m before setting up on the far side. The other end is enclosed in by unpassable rocks. Also have to pay €20 per day for 2 loungers and use of a fixed parasol. Not seen anybody much with a phone out or cameras so kept away from that too.

There is another beach nearer to Malaga I will try next week. Being a family holiday it’s hard to ‘get out’. Lots of amazing tits out on the regular beach and allowed myself to be seen ‘changing’ a couple of times but no reaction of any kind, assume they are Spanish women.

DTR

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:20 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

The screens sound wierd. Is this an area with a large number of UK tourists?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:16 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Willy wrote:

Yes it is. Costa del sol near Malaga. I tried to find a link or pics but there are none about. The beach is called Guadalmar Beach and quite compact with about 600m of beach of which 150m seemed to be nude. Tomorrow I am going back and aim to take some pics and speak to the guy who sells the loungers and parasols.

DTR

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:52 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

DaveTheRave wrote:
Willy wrote:

Yes it is. Costa del sol near Malaga. I tried to find a link or pics but there are none about. The beach is called Guadalmar Beach and quite compact with about 600m of beach of which 150m seemed to be nude. Tomorrow I am going back and aim to take some pics and speak to the guy who sells the loungers and parasols.

DTR

Barcelona still looks pretty good Dave but not much help if you are miles away.
A couple just put up this video on utube they were at marbella. From my memory it looks like the southern end just where the clothing optional part starts. Further up to the north it is mostly from memory gay guys. This video shows what it is like there with quite a few naked guys amongst mostly ladies in bikinis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57wQ7pCAxvM
also neonclad who has been posted before has put up some new pics frm both Sant Sebastia and marbella
https://www.flickr.com/photos/sarezale/ ... /lightbox/

album starts here
https://www.flickr.com/photos/sarezale/

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:41 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Good as Barcelona is I am NOT driving 900km to get there lol

DTR

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:50 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Today at Guadalmar was excellent. Lots of cfnm, tfnm and nfnm.

Amazing sexy Spanish women too. I will write my full report when I have time. Got some good video of me showering near walkway as clothed ladies walked past too.

Anybody know of free windows software that can pixelate or black out to hide my face?

The screen was gone today. I found out it was because there had been filming for something and it was to avoid issues. My Spanish is crappy so didn’t learn more than that.

DTR

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:43 pm 
Town Crier
Town Crier

Years back in the Murcia area there was a photographer and her model. They had a large suitcase and every so often the model would change into a different dress. The whole morning naked people would be wandering over to see what was going on. Kind of felt sorry for them since they were trying to work but when you set up on a public beach :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:59 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

I agree with Rien1984 that Formentera is amazing, but my pick in the Spanish islands is S'Espalmador. It's only about 100 metres north of Formentera (some people walk across at low tide but this isn't recommended as the currents can be really strong). There are morning and afternoon ferries from Ibiza and from Formentera. There is no accommodation (or facilities of any kind) on the island, so people visit for the day. If traveling alone, the ferry trip is a great place to make friends to hang out with once (nude and) on the island.

Much like Formentera itself, S'Espalmador can be anywhere from 0-20% nudist anywhere on the island. In September 2018 I saw about 10 naked men and one naked women (mostly Germans), with about 300 clothed people (mostly Italians). The reason it stands out for me as a cfnm opportunity is the mud pool. If you follow a narrow path at the north end of the main beach, you will get to a large foul-smelling mud pool. I'm sure this isn't therapeutic, and possibly not even hygienic, but lots of people slather themselves with the dark black mud. When I was there, everyone in the mud pools was Italian and clothed. There is a narrow path from where you drop your clothes down to the edge of the mud, so you might have to squeeze past bikini-and-mud-clad Italian girls coming back up the path. Once suitably caked in mud, you can walk back to the beach, and then all around the island with the black mud baking onto your skin. Twice I had Italian women (one group of two, one with their husband) who stopped me to ask about where the mud was, and generally make conversation while obviously staring. Its a great conversation starter.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:08 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Tyson wrote:
I agree with Rien1984 that Formentera is amazing, but my pick in the Spanish islands is S'Espalmador. It's only about 100 metres north of Formentera (some people walk across at low tide but this isn't recommended as the currents can be really strong). There are morning and afternoon ferries from Ibiza and from Formentera. There is no accommodation (or facilities of any kind) on the island, so people visit for the day. If traveling alone, the ferry trip is a great place to make friends to hang out with once (nude and) on the island.

Much like Formentera itself, S'Espalmador can be anywhere from 0-20% nudist anywhere on the island. In September 2018 I saw about 10 naked men and one naked women (mostly Germans), with about 300 clothed people (mostly Italians). The reason it stands out for me as a cfnm opportunity is the mud pool. If you follow a narrow path at the north end of the main beach, you will get to a large foul-smelling mud pool. I'm sure this isn't therapeutic, and possibly not even hygienic, but lots of people slather themselves with the dark black mud. When I was there, everyone in the mud pools was Italian and clothed. There is a narrow path from where you drop your clothes down to the edge of the mud, so you might have to squeeze past bikini-and-mud-clad Italian girls coming back up the path. Once suitably caked in mud, you can walk back to the beach, and then all around the island with the black mud baking onto your skin. Twice I had Italian women (one group of two, one with their husband) who stopped me to ask about where the mud was, and generally make conversation while obviously staring. Its a great conversation starter.

I've been to S'Espalmador as well indeed! Absolute blast, I was the only one naked on the island that day, and indeed it was great making contact with people on the ferry and have chats with them during the day on the island in the buff. Wish to go back there next year!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:13 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

DaveTheRave wrote:
Today at Guadalmar was excellent. Lots of cfnm, tfnm and nfnm.

Amazing sexy Spanish women too. I will write my full report when I have time. Got some good video of me showering near walkway as clothed ladies walked past too.

Anybody know of free windows software that can pixelate or black out to hide my face?

The screen was gone today. I found out it was because there had been filming for something and it was to avoid issues. My Spanish is crappy so didn’t learn more than that.

DTR

I ended up posting it all in the beaches thread in photo/video in the end.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12&start=1290
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12&start=1300
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12&start=1310

DTR

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:48 pm 
Village Drifter

Hello, this summer I will spend a few days in Mallorca and I would like to know which beaches I will have better opportunities to enjoy a good CFNM. Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:21 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Many beaches are great for cfnm. Depending on your preferences I Can recommend:
- es trenc: has a ‘Nude part’, however if you wish you Can walk the whole beach naked. This requires
Courage. The far left side of the textile part When facing the sea is sometimes used by nudists as well and this is Where I spent My days.
- cala mago: very small cove, partly gay, attracts beautiful girls for Some reason
- cala bella dona: also small cove, recommend to go early as it does not have sunlight all day.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:59 pm 
Village Drifter

Rien1984 wrote:
Many beaches are great for cfnm. Depending on your preferences I Can recommend:
- es trenc: has a ‘Nude part’, however if you wish you Can walk the whole beach naked. This requires
Courage. The far left side of the textile part When facing the sea is sometimes used by nudists as well and this is Where I spent My days.
- cala mago: very small cove, partly gay, attracts beautiful girls for Some reason
- cala bella dona: also small cove, recommend to go early as it does not have sunlight all day.

thanks for answering