CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:44 pm 

one day I was masturbating in my room when the girl who cleans the house spy me and i saw her

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:13 am 

I'm not sure, tbh, but I think it was something from danbooru/megabooru.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:40 am 
Newly Registered User

My first experience was with a military medical examination. 30 An 18-year-old boy entered the examination where he was a female doctor. Everybody was naked, we were embarrassed, the whole investigation took almost an hour, until no one could dress up.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:15 am 
Newly Registered User

Pretty sure my first cfnm experience was a male Brazilian wax. That's also when I realized that I enjoyed part of the cfnm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:25 am 
Newly Registered User

It was when I went to the nude beach for the first time. Most of the girls there were remained topless or even in full swmsuit and I feeled it very exciting to be naked near them.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:36 pm 
Newly Registered User

I don't know if it was my first true experience but it was my first sexual CFNM one that I can remember. I was texting with one of my friends while she was away in Florida. She always had a little thing for me but nothing ever happened besides small flirting for some reason. The convo turned sexual at some point and I joked around about having a dick pic hoping she would ask for it and she did. To be completely honest I've been told I'm very good looking and I exercise a lot so I'm in great shape as well. I'm above average too so when I sent her a full nude body pic she couldn't contain herself. So again I tried to bait her in by saying I had a video to go with it (I didn't). She immediately asked for it but I suggested I would just get off in front of her through Skype instead. And then I proceeded to have one of my favorite sexual moments.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:44 pm 

First time was at in overcrowded locker room that if you stood too close to the door, it didn't cover sight from the hallway. Most of the other times were with the female doctor doing check-ups.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:07 am 

my unique story was about a massage.
I was in the massage room. I was naked and standing and I was putting on my paper thong, when the door opens and the masseuse appears, a blonde girl of about 25 ..
I get stuck for a few moments with my thong at my knees and I look at her.. and she look at me and make a reluctant face .. "I'll be back in a moment" .. embarrassed!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:33 am 

My first experience was a massage bought for me by my then partner. Little did she know that it was an establishment which offered a little more than massage. I had no idea this kind of thing happened and it was only when my masseur walked in and patted my arse, then proceeded to whip my underwear off saying "we won't need that now will we" that I thought something might be going on.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:55 pm 

My first experience was for a sports physical when I was in High School. It happened quickly and I didn’t have time to process it as it was happening but it stayed with me and I remember it clearly 20 years later.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:34 am 
Village Drifter

I don't remember the first one but maybe the oldest experience happens when I was swimming in the river with friends - I wasn't naked all the time and thinking that we guys are alone but later noticed also few girls looking at me :) Really nice situation.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:19 am 

The whole family went to trip. When we reached a river we stopped and camped . Women start to prepare the lunch and all of us as kids wanted to play in the river. Surprisingly my aunt makes his son naked in front of his older sister and all of us and told him : you are a boy i dont want you to make your clothes wet.. th kid was happy and got a little boner when all the girls staring at him they even took a pic of him naked. It was humiliating situation for us as boys but also awesome situation to be exposed naked in front of girls.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:53 am 
Village Vagabond

I have not had many true cfnm experiences, but i have on occasion been given massages by a fully clothed and professional female masseuse, during which I occasionally summoned up the courage to remove the towel before climbing onto the massage couch (not sure if that's the right term?). Some of the women objected, others didn't. I really enjoyed being exposed in those situations when the woman did not object. My first true cfnm experience happened in this kind of scenario.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:31 am 

I remember dating a dancer who liked me to get undressed all the time we met. She’s end up jerking me off on her lap into a towel. I don’t believe I ever got to see her fully nude but I didn’t really mind as she was very attractive in anything she wore.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:41 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first experience was rather quick...I had a fwb who started hinting at wanting to have sex. So I made the first move and she quickly took the lead. While on top of me, she reached into my shorts and started giving me a handjob to get me hard. Then lifted my shirt off and kissed me down to my shorts and started kissing my dick through them. Then she grabbed my shorts and boxers and pulled them down to my ankles. Within a few seconds, she was giving me the best blowjob I’d ever experienced and my balls couldn’t hold back for long. Seeing her take control with all her clothes on really turned me on and she swallowed my entire load after just 2 minutes of sucking. Now I’m hooked on CFNM!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:49 am 
Village Drifter

On holiday in France we stopped at a service station and I was busting for a pee. The ladies was closed for cleaning so a queue of French women were lined up waiting to use the cubicles in the men’s room as men walked past to the urinal. Despite my desperation I couldn’t pee in front of the women and one of my legs started to tremble uncontrollably.

I was only about 14 and I’m sure the grown French women had no interest in my little teen willy but I felt incredibly self conscious and afterwards turned on

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:56 am 
Village Vagabond

The iconic one i recall is when my sister used to bathe me even when i was fourteen (a late bloomer), and she was eighteen in front of her male BFF, who was then 20. It was all very innocent then.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:13 pm 

I had a complete physical for a military appointment when I was 17. Th doctor was a 40-something attractive woman who checked everything. She was very professional about it. Immediately before I had to.completely undress, she had me strip to my boxers. They then did the EKG with me obviously shirtless only in boxers. She left the room while a young EKG technician set everything up. I laid down and my penis came out of my open fly as the technician put the first pad on my chest. I was embarrassed but didnt want to draw attention to it. I noticed that she started breathing a bit heavier (she was very close to my upper body) and her hand was shaking a bit. She kept glancing to her right at my penis. I was doing my best not to get an erection in front of this cute girl trying to do her job. Doctor came back in and kind of smirked but had no other reaction. After that was done, I had to drop my drawers completely for the rest of the exam.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:40 am 
Newly Registered User

Hey there

My first cfnm experience was being a fill in bartender to help a friend. She told me it was in a club and one of the bartenders had backed out and she needed someone to fill in. she begged me to help and said rather coyly that I would have the time of my life if I agreed to do it.

I finally relented and agreed to do it. Everything seemed normal when I arrived to help set up the bar. As the place started to fill up it became very obvious that it was going to be all women as the clientele. Lots of women hitting on me so I was quite enjoying myself. Everything was going well until suddenly the lights went down and out came the first of many male strippers. I was fascinated to see how the women behaved. Some were shy some were not but as the night wore on and the alcohol flowed the action got hotter and hotter.

Women began groping the strippers and playing with them. The women were fully clothed and dressed to the nines so it was very erotic to see them drooling over the strippers and trying to touch them. I could hear their comments which were far from lady like haha. I couldn't believe my eyes. They were popping out boobs to get the male strippers attention, they were grabbing cocks and some even began to suck on them.

There was one women who was quite striking hanging around the bar talking to me. She was the girl next door type. Very sweet and very sexy. I asked why she wasn't joining the others at the stage and she said she was just taking it slow. I teased her that she was too shy to go up to a stripper. She laughed and said her innocent girl look was only a part of who she was. I said sure sure all talk and laughed. She then learned over the bar looked right at my cock and said okay let's see who is shy and who isn't. As she stared at my cock she said I want you to watch me and when I come back here to the bar I'm going to check on your progress ...down there.

So off she went and of course my eyes were glued to her. She got to the stage and waited for the stripper to come close to her. When he learned in close she whispered something in his ear and then looked back at me and smiled. Next she reached up and started giving him a handjob to the joy and approval of all of the other women. There she was stroking his cock and looking over her shoulder to see if I was watching. Fuck it was hot. She pulled him in close and wrapped her lips around his cock for just a few quick bobs up and down and then spun around to walk back to the bar.

As she got back to the bar the look on her face was a half smile and half see ... I told you I wasn't all shy. She then leaned over the bar and stared at the huge bulge in my pants and said .... I see you liked my little performance. From that moment on I was fucking hooked. There was this sweet girl next door dressed in a pair of tight jeans and a buttoned up blouse staring at my cock and saying ... if you are a good boy ... I just may treat you like that stripper ...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:23 am 
Village Vagabond

Hello. I'd say my first experience was in my high school years and having this beautiful student nurse glide her hand over my junk while giving me a pressure test or whatever it's called when they ask if you feel any pain. She giggled and gave me a sph sign before leaving the room when I asked if there was anything to worry about.
Another would be catching two girls from hs deliberately checking out the gap in my shorts while I was sitting for pe. Don't know if they saw anything but it was pretty hot.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 64  Next