CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:50 am 

Platosparakeet99 wrote:
Going to a female doctor when I was around 7. She reached into my pants and felt my dick. I don’t know why she did that

You were only 7 years old and you still remember it! So it should have affected you?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:17 am 

MrSpankyLee wrote:
My first experience was for a sports physical when I was in High School. It happened quickly and I didn’t have time to process it as it was happening but it stayed with me and I remember it clearly 20 years later.

20 Years ago and still remembering it, wow, can you explain a little bit more please?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:02 am 

First time was surprising a female friend while hanging out at her place. Came into the room naked and I loved the look on her face.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:06 am 

My second time was in college and streaking in front of a friend from the dorm.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:07 pm 

I was at my aunt's house and decided to take a shower. So I asked for a towel and she said, "You can undress, I'll get it for you." Then I got completely naked and started to get in the shower. the door was open. Then she came with the towel in her hands and put it over the sink and left, not without first taking a good look at my cock. I was 20 at the time.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:13 pm 

My 1st cfnm experience was when I was around 12-13 years old and my tuition teacher had a wired way of punishment.

Used to strip us naked in front of other tuition students including female students if we don't do the given home work

I started enjoying the cfnm experience so much that purposely used to not do my homework and enjoy being naked in front of the other girl students

It was fun that time coz they even used to tease me in school saying hope you have not done your homework Today also..and I just used to shy away with an erection.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:10 am 

My first cfnm was when i was around 8. I was at the local swimming pool with my mother, when i met two female classmates. We agreed that we meet later. However my mother always demanded, that i change between wet and dry swimtrunks , so i wont get sick.
And of course just when i was changing, they arrived. They stood there and waited until i was finished, they were really relaxed about it (also never mentioned it later), so i was just a little bit embarrassed.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:36 pm 

If I had to pick one event that really kicked it all into high gear, it was a visit to a masseuse who didn't leave the room for me to get undressed and get under the sheet like they normally do. She just stood there and kept talking to me. Eventually (after maybe 5 minutes or so) I started unbuttoning my shirt, thinking that would clue her in to the fact that I was ready to get to the massage, and that she would excuse herself for me to get ready. But she just kept on talking. So I took my shirt off and we talked a few more minutes. Then I sat down and slowly took off my shoes and socks. Still not a move from her, so I stood up and started taking off my belt and unbuttoning my jeans. Again, she just kept talking and didn't even so much as bat an eye to my undressing right in front of her. So I slid my jeans down and stepped out of them, then folded them nice and neatly and placed them on the pile with my other stuff. The conversation still didn't stop at that point, so I figured she expected me to undress fully. So I just slipped out of my briefs and we stood there quite a while longer just talking - me nude and her dressed in her scrubs - before the massage finally got underway. I would say at least another 5 or 10 minutes of chatting this way. And it was a normal massage. No funny business. Even though some bit of nudity is expected during a massage, the way this happened, it was definitely not typical. And I have been in search of these types of situations ever since.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:18 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first experience with CFNM was in college. During the holidays I stayed with a friend that lived near my school, because the weather made it difficult to travel.

They had a hot tub on their deck. After dinner the second night, his mom suggested a soak. It was a cold winter, so we were all in for warming up. She then said it's "clothing optional" and that I was welcome to wear or not wear whatever made me comfortable.

We went back to my friend's room to change. I asked if she was serious. He said yes, that he went nude all the time, like it was totally normal.

I was pretty excited about the idea, so didn't hesitate to remove my clothes as he did and follow him back out to the deck. To my surprise, between being nervous and the cold, I was able to keep things under control.

His parents and sister joined us shortly after. His dad was naked, but his mom and sister were both wearing bikinis. They seemed very comfortable with the guys being naked, however.

I was uncomfortable at first, but quickly started to enjoy myself. Fortunately, I had many other opportunities that week.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:07 pm 

My first real CFNM experience was in college (like most of my experiences). I was living in a campus dorm at the time and my roommate was out of town for the weekend. It was a Saturday morning around 8 am and I was planning on going to the dining hall for breakfast. Since it was the weekend almost no one was up at this time. I had one female friend, Jess, who was an early bird like me and ask her if she wanted to join me for breakfast. She accepted my invitation and said she would meet me at my room in 30 minutes.

While I had been up for awhile I had not yet gotten out of bed, so I decided to shower before she arrived. My dorm only had communal showers so I packed up my shower kit, towel, and phone and headed to the bathroom.

A little about myself, I was 6'2'' and 174 lbs at the time. I was tall and scrawny because I played a lot of soccer but didn't work out much. I used to love these showers because the water pressure is great and the water never gets cold. So I ended up taking another one of my long showers and lost track of time. Before I knew it 30 minutes had passed and I didn't realize until I got out of the shower, checked my phone and saw I had a text from Jess letting me know she was outside my room. I quickly wiped myself dry so I wasn't dripping wet, wrapped my towel around me and walked out.

When I saw Jess standing outside of my dorm room door I apologized for losing track of time and told her I'd be ready in just a minute. She said, "no worries" and proceeded to talk about something random (I can't remember what but she always has some random topic to talk about). I then opened my door and walked in to get changed. She just continued talking, walked in behind me and shut the door.

I guess I should give a brief description of my room. When you walk into my room through the front door directly in front of you, on the other side of the room adjacent to the door is a large window. Directly to the right of the door is my bed, lined up perpendicular to the door, and on the other side of my bed is a sink and mirror. The room is very small, like 10'x10'.

So at this point I'm a bit confused because I knew she must know I'm naked under my towel and still have to change, so why did she walk in? She just kept talking and walked over to the window and just stood there looking out the window. I went to the sink on the other side of my bed to brush my teeth while we continued talking about this and that. I was not looking directly at her but could see her through the mirror while I brushed my teeth. At one point I saw her glance my direction. All of a sudden my mind started to come up with the idea that Jess wanted to see me naked. I decided to change the subject to football (which she's passionate about) and she completely turns around to look at me.

I acted like I didn't know she turned around and finished brushing my teeth. Then, with my back still facing her, I untied my towel from around my waist and started drying my back, completely exposing my ass to her. She kind of stumbled on her words for a second but then kept taking as if nothing was wrong. Because I didn't want her to think I caught her looking, I avoided looking at her through the mirror. Then I started drying my hair, this exposed my entire naked body to her from behind and allowed me to look at her through the mirror without letting her know I'm looking. She was still completely turned around still facing me while my naked back is completely exposed to her! This got me a bit excited and made my want to go a little further.

directly to the left of the sink are two closets, one for me and one for my roommate. The closet furthest from the sink is mine and it has a hook in it where I hang my towel. I wrap my towel back around my waist and walk over to the closet, still talking to Jess. I glance over at her and she's now on her phone and facing the window. Perfect. I then quickly strip off my towel and hand it up in my closet, leaving me completely naked just to the right of Jess. If she just turned her head just slightly to the right she would see me standing there in all of my glory.

Now this is where I got extremely ballsy. I didn't have any clean underwear or pants in my closet. All of my clean clothes were in my dresser, which was next to the door. Now semi hard and handing proudly, I walk across the room completely naked with no way to cover myself. To my complete surprise, Jess turns completely around and starts asking me about some phone app. She doesn't hesitate at all and just stares at me as I walk to my dresser, completely naked and exposed. I try not to react. I open my underwear drawer and start searching for a clean pair. Jess just walks right up to me and start showing me her app. I'm still completely naked at this point and I looked down at her phone and noticed it's placed directly above my dick! I can only assume she did this as an excuse to see my package up close. This got me really excited and my penis quickly becomes fully erect.

So here I am, just standing completely naked and erect with my clothed friend that I've known for over a year. Jess just starts to giggle nervously and this made me get a little nervous myself. So I quickly picked out a pair of underwear, through them on, then started to help Jess with her phone.

After that I finished getting dressed and we headed out for breakfast. That was all that happened that day between us but it was just the first of many times I was naked in front of her.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:07 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

collegeguy wrote:
That was all that happened that day between us but it was just the first of many times I was naked in front of her.

Tell us more. Inquiring minds need to know. :lol:

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:48 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

doug444 wrote:
collegeguy wrote:
That was all that happened that day between us but it was just the first of many times I was naked in front of her.

Agreed. Nice to hear an experience with decent detail.
DTR

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:33 pm 

DaveTheRave wrote:
doug444 wrote:
collegeguy wrote:

Agreed. Nice to hear an experience with decent detail.
DTR

I just typed out the next experience but took too long to write it and got logged out before I could post it, thus losing the entire story. I'll try to write it out again another day.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:12 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

collegeguy wrote:
I just typed out the next experience but took too long to write it and got logged out before I could post it, thus losing the entire story. I'll try to write it out again another day.

Two solutions to the problem Collegeguy:

1. On the page where you draft a new post there is a "save draft" button near the bottom of the page. Use it every few minutes.

2. If you have a word processing program, even a basic one, draft in it and cut and paste into the new post page.

And a little extra bonus - may not work on all platforms and browsers. If you think you might have been logged out and are about to post, open the forum again in another tab and log in. In my browser that will count as being logged in on the other page too.

Looking forward to reading your next contribution.

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:31 am 
Citizen
Citizen

jackk wrote:
My first experience with CFNM was in college. During the holidays I stayed with a friend that lived near my school, because the weather made it difficult to travel.

They had a hot tub on their deck. After dinner the second night, his mom suggested a soak. It was a cold winter, so we were all in for warming up. She then said it's "clothing optional" and that I was welcome to wear or not wear whatever made me comfortable.

We went back to my friend's room to change. I asked if she was serious. He said yes, that he went nude all the time, like it was totally normal.

I was pretty excited about the idea, so didn't hesitate to remove my clothes as he did and follow him back out to the deck. To my surprise, between being nervous and the cold, I was able to keep things under control.

His parents and sister joined us shortly after. His dad was naked, but his mom and sister were both wearing bikinis. They seemed very comfortable with the guys being naked, however.

I was uncomfortable at first, but quickly started to enjoy myself. Fortunately, I had many other opportunities that week.

Thanks for the story, that is a very nice experience. Can you tell what the other opportunities were and how it turned out??

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:27 pm 

I work on and off as a go-go dancer/stripper around NYC, often for gay establishments but sometimes at parties in mixed establishments hosting private parties. My favorite thing in the world is dancing naked on a bar with just a small towel to hold over my junk.

My first CFNM experience was with a group of girls who had wandered in and were ogling me. I knelt down to talk with them, and they asked for a peek so I gave them one. I got so hard showing off to them that I was able to just hang the towel on my raging hard on.

Later in the night I ditched the towel entirely, which is fairly standard practice at these events.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:27 pm 

Whilst my first naked experience was on nude beaches and resorts. I found everyone else was the same and after the first few times it was no different feeling to being around other people. The experience was nothing like my first CFNM experience. I actually travelled overseas and attended the London WNBR. Yes there were other naked women and men but it was the crowds of clothed men and women that were there for one reason to look at naked people and what I wasnt ready for was the sheer amount of clothed people taking photos something that never happened in resorts. I now know that images of me naked are on hundreds of phones and cameras.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:45 pm 
Newly Registered User

Ok i'll share with you my two first expériences, the first one being not involved contrary to the second one :

1: Was around 7 years old, in a sportif complex for kids from 3/4 to 13/14 old, was innoncently peeing outside in downstair, unknowing that the big sister ( around 12) of my n'est friend was upstair ans could look directly at what i was doing. Suddently, i felt that i was watched, head up and saw her, she burst in laught saying 'i saw your weenie ! I saw your weenie' . I was devastated to be confronted at two facts, first one was that sexuality exist, second one was the double standard upon the right for satisfy the curiosity about this.

2: Was still around 7 (after the above expérience), was punished by my professor and was 'sequestred' in an adjacent room of the classroom. Can't remember exactly why but around 5or6 girls were also punished with me with no other supervision than our teacher teaching in the next room to the rest of the class. Anyway can't remember again but at some point we were in the 'i'll show mine if you show yours' mode, despite it was more you show us and one of us may show you ! So to be sure i asked to be the first to see, the most brave girl accepted and bend with panties on knees but very fast so it was more intriging than satisfying but, she did her part so i had to do mine.. Then i had 5 girl waiting with big interest the show, as soon as i opened my zipper and let thèm have a glance that they scream in joy remembering to all of us that wd were not as alone as that. The teacher burst in the room asking what are you doing in hère !!? Of course wd didn't told anything and she left us saying 'stay calme or you will be very more punished' !

The End (sorry for the language, some are my bad, some are from this fu**ing automatc ortograph corrector (i'm french))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:23 am 

My first experience is from nude beach in slovakia...i was 20years old a went to nude beach for the first time. I put my stuff on the side of the beach because i was shy and knew when i put down all my clothes i will get boner immediately what actualy happend :D..so id decided to go to forest near lake to hide my erection...i knew that there was also sidewalk around the whole lake...so when i walked through the forest there were also 2 girls in bikini who were walking right to my way..i had 3/4 boner and the only one option was to go around them...i was sooo nervous ...when they came in front of me they asked me how can they get to nude beach ...one girl was staring at my boner permanently...my boner was hardest what i ever had...i was shaking and sweating...one girl who was staring at my boner staretd to smile...i expained them right way a continue to walk deeper to the forest...i heard them laughing and said somethin about my penis...then i get off the sidewalk tinto bushes and jerked myself...i cum massive load 2 meters and had one of the bigest orgasm ever :D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:01 pm 

My first experience CFNM was at a protest during a period of social unrest, because the government had drastically hiked tuition fees for university students. Every day, for about two months there was a protest, and eventually, somebody had the idea to have a naked protest. But, by naked protest most people understood that to be underwear and tops for the ladies. Not me! I went fully naked and it was an amazing experience. So many women giving me thumbs-up, and smiles, and winks. And so many groups of young women on the sidewalks who were not part of the protest looking and commenting and smiling and talking about my penis. I could even here the comments sometimes, like one woman saying to others ''Look! Look girls! A penis! OMG a penis''!

It was such a liberating experience. Especially to get so many positive reactions from so many ladies.

It was my first CFNM experience, and it definitely wasn't my last. Now I am addicted to attending any events where I can practice CFNM. I am addicted to the exhilaration and the feeling of vulnerability that being naked in front of so many women brings me. That they can judge me, that they can see it all. But more importantly, I am addicted to seeing the enjoyment that it brings them.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 64  Next