CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:42 am 
Newly Registered User

Just love CFNM while on our French beaches. Trying to catch women watching on my bals and stuff while walking or lying on the back.
Makes me full of joy...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:19 pm 

Hello all. I enjoy making 'normal' situations much more interesting by adding one-sided nudity to the mix. I like simple CFNM scenarios. I fully recognize the power exchange inherent in a situation involving one-sided nudity. And I find it intriguing.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:53 pm 
Newly Registered User

a long time admirer of cfnm here. I enjoy the traditional power dynamic shifting providing control to woman generates some of the most erotic situations.

of course on a less sexualised context cfnm provides excellent humour and excitement.

I think that we can all agree that we enjoy cfnm for various different reasons and in many different forms.

I have been a lurker on many forums and boards and hope to share my collection of cfnm whilst building my collection through others posts and contributions.

Hope to speak to many of you soon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:32 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi everyone, I just stopped by after some time and am looking forward to reconnecting. I live in Canada and visit the USA and Europe often. Looking forward to sharing stories!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:49 am 
Newly Registered User

hi,I love cfnm.
Hi everyone, I like this form of cfnm. Although my English is not very good, I am still very happy to meet you like-minded friends.: D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:52 am 
Newly Registered User

I like feeling humble and being naked in front of women has been the the most vulnerable Ive ever felt. Sometimes I am confident in my body and sometimes I feel not so confident but over time it has built up self confidence and made me feel comfortable in unconformable situations outside of cfnm. Does anyone else feel this benefit?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:24 pm 
Newly Registered User

It's hard to say exactly why it's so appealing, but the feeling of being nude when others are not is very exciting. I have no intention to flash, but if they're comfortable with it, being naked when others are not is such a turn on.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:41 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello!

I still have yet to experience cfnm yet, but for me, doing so at a public event where nudity is acceptable is a dream. To be able to bear it all in front of people from all walks of life who are mostly clothed would be amazing. I will probably participate in my local WNBR next summer. Can not wait.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:39 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi!

My main interest in CFNM is in a photography situation, where the woman is photographing me. Love the idea of having to strip for a woman and being told how to pose etc, very erotic.

Based in SW England, be great to meet like minded souls!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:21 am 

Hi everyone.
I com from Belgium, so i speak french and my english is bad. I like CFNM and I follow this forum since his beginning.
Because of my bad english, I'm a reader and not a writer.
Sorry for that.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:48 pm 

Hey guys,
James here from Australia. Joined because I love situations where i am naked around clothed people. specifically looking for any other Ausies and where to be naked in public

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:37 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

JAMJAM12 wrote:
James here from Australia. Joined because I love situations where i am naked around clothed people. specifically looking for any other Ausies and where to be naked in public

Hi James. You will find that there's quite a few Aussies in the Village. Many of them are very active members too.

I am the Aussie moderator (Someone has to keep an eye on the place while the North Americans sleep :lol: )

Where in Australia are you located?

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:14 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi everybody !
I'm french ( apologies in advance for my mistakes ), in my thirties, lover of cfnm since a long time (was there at SFW time). Experienced dôme cfnm situation, and still do. Glad to be among you girls !! (yeah yeah glad to be with you too guys ! No offence !! :D )

PS: thanks for your long time work and contribution for thé cause Brad ;)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:00 am 

Hello All

UK guy here. I enjoy cfnm, my other half knows I have an exhibitionist side but perhaps not the exact term. I like the initial slight embarrassment and then just the enjoyment of showing off. Good to chat through experiences and thoughts with other like minded folks.

Hope everyone is looking forward to some time off over the festive period

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:22 pm 
Newly Registered User

Word up folks! Newbie here from the US. I've been into CFNM since at least my late teens but haven't really had many opportunities for it until a couple years ago, when I discovered there's a nude beach not far from my house. Alas, 'tis winter so I've got at least five months before I can visit my favorite place ever.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:19 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello everyone. My first contact with CFNM was VSFW, Loverboysusa, before Allthingscfnm.net, Partyhadcore and others; I enjoy a lot male strippers at partys, in my country it's not regular, so these situations where women go crazy for te naked guys is very exciting.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:58 am 

Hi there ! Lukas from Slovakia..what i love the most are nude beaches with cfnm situations and also when i get caught with boner by girls in swimsuit...i would like to share my experiences and photos with other members :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:12 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi,

My name is George. I was previously very active in CFNM communities back in the days of Yahoo groups and am sort of getting back into it now. I love CFNM in which the guy is embarrassed!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:42 pm 

I think I like CFNM for the wide range of situations it can involve: the vulnerability of an experienced woman in control and the curiosity of younger women who are exploring their potential.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:01 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi everyone. To tell you the truth, I'm not sure about the "why." I've been around a couple of CFNM experiences and find myself drawn to it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 98  Next