CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:17 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:52 pm 

I was around 10, hard to remember the exact age, but I remember being with my male friend the same age and his one or two year older sister. We were in the 'show me mine, show me yours mood' and in his garage. My friend whipped his out first really fast and put it away, almost too fast to see anything. Then his sister did the same thing. First time seeing that, I was stunned, and excited. I went last, just as fast as them. My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. The next day at school I saw his sister and she gave me a flirtatious smirk and glanced down at my crotch. Never going to forget any of that. :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:36 am 

I started working as a life model when I was in the uni. I volunteered to be a life model for an art society at my uni and there were only 3 girls turned up for the class.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:02 am 
Newly Registered User

My first CFNM experience was on a nude beach in Croatia. I convinced my gf to go to this nude beach on the island but when we got there, there was not many people nude, only a few men and a couple older ladies. However the beach was full with younger women on holidays in bikinis. My gf insisted I strip after dragging her all the way out there. I reluctantly got naked and I remeber her taking my shorts. She kept me nude all day and I loved it after a while.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:41 am 
Newly Registered User

My first experience is very old, but very personal. I was maybee 19 or 20 years old, on a bicycle trip in mountains, tired, sweaty, and I did wash in a small crystal clear mountain river. But to my surprise a group of people, mostly women with the age from young to retired, appeared and stopped by me or more accurately by my bike and clothes. No chance to escape. So I did stay in the water, we did chat there for some time, how hot is it outside. I didn't know anything about CFNM or anything similar, Internet was not invented yet in that time, but I remember that situation till now.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:03 am 

My first experience was when I went to overseas and visited my first nude beach. I saw some nice looking individuals and immediately felt embarrasssed of what came out as a reaction. Let’s just say they knew I was looking over at them.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:38 am 

I have always dreamt about CFNM action but my first experience was quite "normal".
It was with my girlfriend. At the first level of relationship, she was too shy to get fully naked.
I offered comfort approach: she stays clothed, I get naked so she can get used to situation in more comfort way for her. She agreed and then we kissed and huged. Later she did find out that was some kind of win-win situation for me :)
She finds it funny that when we play strip chess I always somehow lose :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:34 pm 

My first experience was 100% unexpected - but the adrenaline rush I experienced that evening left a life-long, lasting impression on me. I was hooked! Having attended high school in Texas, Friday night football games were a way of life in our family. Not being athletic at all, I followed my older sister's footsteps and joined our high school's marching band. On nights we traveled with our football team on away games, it was mandatory that we be fully dressed in our band uniform before boarding the buses.

One evening, due to car trouble, I was running late and had just made it back to school right as the buses were departing. My band director was very glad I had made it (one of the parent boosters had packed my uniform on the bus) and told me I could get dressed once we arrived and everyone had existed the bus. As the last person got off the bus, I looked up from my seat in the middle of the bus and noticed the bus driver looking back at me from the extra large rear view mirror. She asked me if there was anything wrong as I hadn't left with the rest of the band. Before I could answer, my band director climbed into the bus with my uniform and asked the driver if it was ok if I got dressed in the bus. She said no problem - but she had to park the bus first as she was in the drop-off only area. My director said he was ok with it and would have one of the parent boosters head over to the back parking lot to make sure I made it back to the rest of the team without any problems. Just as he was exiting, I heard another voice just outside the bus door asking if he could also change into his uniform - the driver said, "of course." Expecting to see a fellow band member, I was surprised to see it was the guy who dressed as our high school mascot - we were the Indians.

The driver asked us not to start changing until she had parked the bus. Once parked, she turned on the lights inside the bus and gave us the go ahead - however, she would need to stay as she couldn't leave the bus with any passengers inside. I was not all that crazy about that but , at the time, I was more concerned about being late to give it any serious thought. Our mascot - a Senior in extremely good shape - quickly said, "not a problem." Given we both were running late, I believe, we really didn't care that our 50ish, mom-looking bus driver was going to be staying in the bus as we got dressed. As she stayed in her seat, she started a conversation with our mascot, who she was looking at through the rear view mirror.

Both of us were changing in the aisle. I was in the middle of the bus, he was right at the front, just a seat or two away from the driver. If she looked at all in my direction, the most she would have seen me in would have been my y-fronts. Again, I was more worried about being late - I really wasn't thinking about anything else. That is until I had to tie my band shoes and finally looked in the direction of our mascot, who was standing facing the front of the bus, in only his jeans.

He was busy tying the short beaded breast plate around his chest, (pretty much shirtless), while holding a conversation with the driver, whose eye's were locked on him. Then, without any hesitation, he unbuckled his belt and took off his jeans, all the while facing and talking to the driver. Since there was really nothing to that beaded breast plate, he was pretty much just standing there in his white briefs folding up his jeans. Then he did something so totally unexpected - he pulled down his underwear. By the time he had placed his jeans and briefs into his bag and pulled out his other pants, he had to have been standing there, fully exposed to the driver, for more than a minute. Neither I or the bus driver could take our eyes off the situation. Then it was over.

He finished getting dressed and left in a mad rush...I meet my chaperone right outside the bus. But as I was leaving, both the driver and I passed each other a quick glance that read WTF. The rush I felt as he was standing there naked in front of her was very similar to the feeling of a wet dream - it was very orgasmic. I had no idea what I was feeling at the time - but I was determined to feel it again knowing damn well what had triggered it. I've been a fan ever since...hoping to have that holy grail(ish) experience once again.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:30 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

murphy wrote:
My first experience was 100% unexpected - but the adrenaline rush I experienced that evening left a life-long, lasting impression on me. I was hooked! {BODY STORY ABOVE}
The rush I felt as he was standing there naked in front of her was very similar to the feeling of a wet dream - it was very orgasmic. I had no idea what I was feeling at the time - but I was determined to feel it again knowing damn well what had triggered it. I've been a fan ever since...hoping to have that holy grail(ish) experience once again.

I think a CFNM by proxy is a first here in this section but interesting way to find your way in!
DTR

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:10 pm 

DaveTheRave wrote:
murphy wrote:
My first experience was 100% unexpected - but the adrenaline rush I experienced that evening left a life-long, lasting impression on me. I was hooked! {BODY STORY ABOVE}
The rush I felt as he was standing there naked in front of her was very similar to the feeling of a wet dream - it was very orgasmic. I had no idea what I was feeling at the time - but I was determined to feel it again knowing damn well what had triggered it. I've been a fan ever since...hoping to have that holy grail(ish) experience once again.

I think a CFNM by proxy is a first here in this section but interesting way to find your way in!
DTR

My first post ever...I really appreciate your response. Thank you DTR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:17 am 
Newly Registered User

it was when i was about 17 years of age. We were attending a marriage function and many people were staying in one big house and use common bathrooms. I didnt lock the bathroom door and one lady opened it ; she saw me nude and walked away. It was an accident.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:06 am 
Village Drifter

alanford wrote:
It began when i was 14, and a couple of friends pantsed me in front of the classroom
during a swimming pool party.

It was horrible.

Now it's one of my best memories.

After that i had some other cfnm experiences (i love to go to optional beaches), but it's nothing
compared to that magical moment. With all the eyes focused on my penis and the laughs. Wow.

All the girls in your class saw you naked? That's really something. I couldn't imagine. I wish something like that had happened to me. What were thier reactions? Did they tease you about it after?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:46 pm 

Having a female pediatrician throughout my adolescence pretty much developed my fetish.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:53 am 
Newly Registered User

I went in for my annual physical. My female doctor usually has me take off my shirt and runs some basic tests. When she's done, she asks if there's anything she needs to check out under the belt. Usually I just said no but this year, I mentioned I felt some pain in my penis. She asked me to drop my pants as I hoped she would. I was fully nude for about a couple minutes as she checked out my penis and asked me few more questions about it. She prescribed some cream in case the pain gets worse.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:38 am 
Newly Registered User

My first cfnm experience was at my annual physical with a young female doctor. At the appropriate time I was asked to strip and face my doctor and cough. She stated at my penis for several minutes and then reached under them to squeeze my testicles gently. At the end she just told me that all was normal and to put on my clothes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:12 am 

My first CFNM experience happened shortly after I got married. I had always wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, so one weekend my wife and I drove down to Haulover Beach in Miami. Once we got there I took my shorts off immediately and was hooked. My wife kept her bottoms on, and with the beach being fairly crowded that day, there was plenty of CFNM and TFNM, that day. A great experience!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:40 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Rich456 wrote:
My first CFNM experience happened shortly after I got married. I had always wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, so one weekend my wife and I drove down to Haulover Beach in Miami. Once we got there I took my shorts off immediately and was hooked. My wife kept her bottoms on, and with the beach being fairly crowded that day, there was plenty of CFNM and TFNM, that day. A great experience!

Was this recent or a while ago?
DTR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:10 am 
I've had many CFNM moments in my life, the first was probably when I was a younger lad, and was at a swimming gala. A teacher there decided for some reason to "check" my speedos by pulling out the front of them and looking down them. The girl my own age who was standing to my right had a look too and then smiled at me.

Probably the most memorable was when an ex-schoolfriend of mine said she would show me and my friends her (32EE) tits if we showed her our dicks. We lined up and gave her a good look. She then refused to show us her tits.

My moments mostly revolve around women and girls wanting to see my dick, not necessarily me being completely naked.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:16 pm 

My first CFNM experience was when my sister accidentally saw me change clothes when i was 12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:00 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Wenis wrote:
My first CFNM experience was when my sister accidentally saw me change clothes when i was 12

How did she see you? Is she older or younger?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:04 am 

Necro8617 wrote:
Wenis wrote:

How did she see you? Is she older or younger?

She was 15 at the time and she didn't know i was changing in my room and just barged in and started laughing when she saw me

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 64  Next