CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:36 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:34 am 
Village Drifter

whocouldibe123 wrote:
Now I live in a country where nobody will call the cops on anyone for brief nudity. Female cleaners always come into the men's changing room ... ... ...

pray tell where you live!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:04 pm 

my first experience in hospital for surgery

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:54 pm 

My first major CFNM experience pertained to a medical situation in my late teens. It may be difficult to express the awkwardness I felt about just being an uncircumcised boy growing up in the US, but to be nude in front of a clothed woman who was in a position of authority certainly enhanced the nervous energy for me and excitement for me after the fact.

As stated, I was not circumcised at birth. This made for a few embarrassing scenarios with girls at times. Unfortunately though, I developed a condition called balanitis--which is essentially a skin condition that resulted in my foreskin becoming too tight to retract. Eventually, I went to a doctor about it when I was 21. This was a new doctor for the office that I had gone to since childhood, she was middleaged--stern yet attractive, but not over the top. I remember laying on the table as she performed a genital exam while asking me questions about my foreskin. It was awkward, and my stomach was in knots. I had to try so hard not to obtain an erection because the skin was extremely sensitive to touch and would trigger a response with the lightest contact. Somehow I managed not to totally embarrass myself, and she referred me to a urologist for what she suggested may require circumcision to resolve..

Visited urology, who was male, circumcision was scheduled.

On the big day, I went to the hospital and was continually confronted by nurses at reception areas who I would have to tell why I was there that day and who would direct me to the next floor or onto another part of the hospital. I tried to just psych myself out of being embarrassed, but I couldn't help wondering what they were thinking when I told them I was there for a circumcision.

Eventually I found myself on a rolling gurney in a paper gown, in some room adjacent to an operating room. I did not realize all the logistics at the time but it made sense that a doctor may schedule multiple surgeries for a particular day and the patients get cycled through. I found myself sitting amongst many older men, who I imagined were there for prostate or bladder issues. A young nurse came, reading her clip board, and called my name. She read further and I thought I caught her smirk somewhat when she realized I was there to get circumcised, and she asked me outlaid if that was correct? Which I'm sure is protocol so they don't perform the wrong surgery on someone by mixing up patients.

I was then wheeled into the OR, which was freezing cold to my surprise. There were much more people in there than I was expecting there to be, as I'm sure they are staffed equally per shift, not by the type of surgery. I felt ridiculously stupid, laying in the middle of a room, with gown pulled up, obviously experiencing major shrinkage from the temperature and from being beyond nervous, and with all eyes focused on the surgical area-- my privates. A nurse shaved me, which I'm sure made me look like a new born... I shut my eyes and 45 minutes later I was a new man.

I couldn't help but thinking back from time to time what some of the nurses may have been thinking, given how cold it was in there, I would certainly describe it as being microscopic surgery. It left a lasting impression on my psyche.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:08 am 
Newly Registered User

When I was 18, I went for the first time to an optional nude beach. A place named Trancoso, a former hippie point, in the Brazilian state of Bahia (northeast region). At that time, my major interest there was to see naked girls on the beach and, maybe, find someone to have sex. I had no intention yet to become a nudist and get undressed on a public place.

After a couple of days admiring female beatiful bodies, I decided get naked on the beach too. It was in the end of the day, when the sun was falling down and the night coming, in a place far from the Trancoso village. I was completaly alone when I took off my Speedo (yes, in Brazil we use go to the beach wearing Speedo. It is normal), but suddenly appeared a gorgeous girl in swimswit passing in front of me. Than she turned her eyes in my direction looking very horny and hungry straight to my cock. I got with the cock hard and embarrassed... It was a very unexpected and sexy experience.

So, I noticed that to be nude and admired by the women is a very exciting sensation which must be experimented.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:38 pm 

It happened when I was about 12 years old and ready to go to junior high. I needed a physical exam, and my mom took me to one of her friends who was a pediatrician. My mom went in with me into the exam room, saying she wanted to talk to her friend. Not knowing how extensive the exam would be I did not object. I was told to undress down to my briefs and the doctor would be right in. It was not a big deal being in my underwear in front of my mom, so I did that. The doctor did all the usual stuff while chatting with my mom. Finally, she told me to stand in front of her. Not suspecting anything, I came and stood in front of her. Without pausing from her conversation with my mom, she pulled my underwear down to my things and proceeded to check my penis and balls as if it was the most natural thing in the world. I was too embarrassed and shocked to say anything.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:51 am 
Newly Registered User

My first CFNM experience was at a medical setting. I was 19 and had developed rashes around my private part. I went to my usual clinic hoping to see my doctor (who is male). But to surprise, when I entered the chamber it was a female doctor. I initially hesitated to tell her the reason I was here but decided to go ahead it with. Seeing my shyness, she said she can just prescribe me medicines and I can visit my usual doctor the next day. But i decided to get over my shyness and show her the issue. Though she was a middle aged doctor who wasnt very attractive, the thought of her seeing me naked excited me. This unexpected experience introduced me to the world of cfnm and I haven't looked back since.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:42 pm 
Newly Registered User

Was nothing besides regular, at home, girlfriend arrived from college and i was just leaving the shower.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:58 am 
Newly Registered User

On the clothing-optional beach, was no one around so decided to drop the swim trunks, a woman walking down the beach with her dog came my way and "coincidentally" decided to stop no more than a few feet from me, throwing a stick out in the water for the dog to catch while looking my way multiple times, with my penis not erect but certainly half-erect while I was laying down.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:04 am 
Newly Registered User

Unfortunately I'm much too shy to be naked around anyone usually. One time however I thought I was home alone so I came out the shower with my mother's friends just outside which gave them a view of everything. I covered up and went to my room quickly lol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:30 pm 

Day at the beach with my brother when I was around 19/20. We'd walked back to the car after surfing for a bit and I'd wrapped a towel around me to take off my suit. Threw my suit in the car none the wiser and got a little flirty with a couple girls parked next to us. Brother obviously sees this as an excuse to show off (or show me off, I guess) and rips my towel from my waist leaving me stood there in the nude. Covered myself pretty damn quickly but not a chance in hell they didn't get a good long look at everything I was packing. Or would have been packing, had I not spent the entire day in the water. Great laughs were had by all, I'm sure!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:26 am 
Village Drifter

cfnmguy007 wrote:
My 1st cfnm experience was when I was around 12-13 years old and my tuition teacher had a wired way of punishment.

Used to strip us naked in front of other tuition students including female students if we don't do the given home work

I started enjoying the cfnm experience so much that purposely used to not do my homework and enjoy being naked in front of the other girl students

It was fun that time coz they even used to tease me in school saying hope you have not done your homework Today also..and I just used to shy away with an erection.

Wow
What county was this? How were there girls reactions ?How long did you have to stay naked?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:19 am 
Newly Registered User

I went on nudist beach when I was younger,,, I was shy at first but enjoyed beauty of nature and freedom... it was cool!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:13 pm 

While travelling, I tricked my wife into going to a clothing optional beach to watch what turned out to be a rather drab sunrise. She, being far more conservative than me, refused to join me in the buff; so I stripped down and enjoyed the sensation despite her. She has since opened her mind to the idea, and we are planning our next trip to the beach now.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:06 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Morama wrote:
While travelling, I tricked my wife into going to a clothing optional beach to watch what turned out to be a rather drab sunrise. She, being far more conservative than me, refused to join me in the buff; so I stripped down and enjoyed the sensation despite her. She has since opened her mind to the idea, and we are planning our next trip to the beach now.

Good luck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:31 pm 
Newly Registered User

This was one of my first one.

I stayed with aunt and uncle for two weeks one summer in high school as my parents didn't yet trust me alone while they were away. I had a male cousin Jacky my age and a female cousin Simone 2 years older.

One day we went to the beach and when we got there my aunt told us to change in the car since there weren't any change rooms at the beach. We were in the SUV so my aunt and uncle were up front, me and Jacky were in the second row and Simone sitting in the back.

We got out our swimsuits and Simone shouted at us to not look while she changed in the back. Then I looked over to Jacky and he had already slipped off his shorts so I followed suit. Trying to change while sitting in a car is quite challenging and so I was naked for around 30 seconds. I'm pretty sure Simone in the back saw me naked from where she was sitting and my Aunt definitely saw me when she turned around to talk to us just as I was about to pull my swimming trunks up. She looked at my dick for a split second but not much of a reaction.

My uncle got out of the car to change using the door to shield his front but hilirously exposed his butt to the rest of us while my aunt being smart appartently already had her bikini on underneath.

We didn't change afterwards on our way home but it was exciting to be naked in a car for two females.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:26 am 

My first experience was in a public hospital. I was having a check-up done and a group of 5 medical students came in, all taking notes about what was going on. It was a bit awkward at first, but after a few minutes I even enjoyed it and I think I got a few looks from some of the students :lol:
I also was a couple of times in a public sauna with my gf, some people go around naked and others wear a swimming suit. I was fully naked under my towel and took it off a few times, while my gf insisted in staying in her bikini.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:49 am 

My first was around a group of new friends. It was strange as I didn't expect it to turn out that well, but it was a lot of fun and cool for some strange reason. I honestly didn't expect anything and was just delighted at how it turned out even if it was all innocent mostly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:31 pm 
Village Drifter

I had a crush on a guy and I accidentally caught 3 of his best friends changing clothes, 2 were fully naked. I was embarrassed at the time but the idea of them telling him I saw them naked was really hot to me.

4/5 years later my cousin was dating an older guy (in his mid 20's) they were taning by the pool, she had a bikini on but he was fully naked, they both acted very naturaly so I wasn't embarrassed, he stayed naked for a long time, we chatted, swam in the pool and ate lunch.
Saw him naked other 3 times, always in a CFNM situation. I consider this one my first true CFNM experience.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:46 am 

I accidentally ended up on a nudist beach and was fully clothed. I was surrounded by naked men + women which was a turn on. I ended up visiting these places more often to admire the views :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:07 pm 

I didn't know about my first two experiences until after the fact - at the time, I didn't know what to think of them - mostly made me feel uneasy. Part of it was that I was young, and it felt unbalanced at the time. But now I've grown to like that feeling.

Very first time, outside young kid and family stuff, was when a hepatitis outbreak was going around our school. Tainted strawberries in the hot lunch line. They held a free vaccination clinic for those that may have eaten those at the local school. My parents did a good job signing me up - they asked if I ate the strawberries, and then told me the ramifications after the fact.

Anyways, I go to this appointment, where i know i'm going to get a shot. What I didn't know, is that they give you the shot on your butt. While there was a cfnm element from the nurse administering the shot, I didn't take too much from that, her being in her 50s and pretty professional. However, my sister (2 years older than me) tagged along to this appointment, and while she was told to wait outside, she saw a friend from school there, and they started hanging out and exploring the hallways on what would otherwise have been an off day from school. I had a crush on her friend - super cute, super nice, beautiful brunette features and caring eyes.

I was called into the classroom for my turn. After a standard questionnaire, it comes time for the shot. I'm shocked to find out that it will be in my ass cheek. As a relatively private individual, that's enough to make me feel uncomfortable - i look at my dad, who's in there, the nurse, and hesitantly roll down the top of my waist band. My dad acts frustrated (he's a medical professional), and tells me just to yank them down. I do. The sudden shock of the cool air hitting my previously protected nether region sends obviously makes me nervous - I shrivel up as a result. I vividly recall looking down and feeling pitiful at the sight of my exposed little penis sitting atop of my receded balls.

I get the shot, and yank up my pants gratefully.

It's not until 2 weeks or so later that my sister, when the topic of shots comes up, drops the casual comment: "I felt so bad for you when you got that shot in your butt!"

I reply, "well, yeah, it hurt, how did you know it was in my butt?"

She looked around bashfully, obviously caught in an admission of guilt, and the story spilled out. So, it turns out, the classroom was like many built in the 50s (although the story is from the 90s), where there are two doors to the classroom. My dad and I entered, talked to the nurse in what we thought was privacy, and I received the shot at the front of the class, after walking in the door adjacent to that area. My sister and her cutie friend, who were roaming the halls, opening whatever doors they could find, stealthy as secret agents in case someone was on the other side, happened to open the back door to the room and proceed to keep it cracked open when they realize it's me in there. Apparently, they see the self depantsing, and the execution of the shot. As she tells me this story, I think about my staging at the time. While I truly had no idea they were peeking, I did remember the configuration of the room. The door they would have been peeking in faced just off to my left, and plenty in front of me to have an unobstructed view of my little, scared penis and balls as I looked back over my other shoulder at the nurse as she prepared to give me the shot.

When I realized the situation, I straight up asked my sister if her friend (We'll call her Brittany) had seen anything. "No, No, No!" she reassured me. "We saw it was you and closed the door way before your pants came down. We didn't want to see your little penis!"

She honestly was trying to deny it, but just the fact she knew my drawers came all the way down confirmed my suspicions - they had seen everything, given their proximity and the set up of the room.

While I was horrified at the time, I started feeling that thrill at the bottom of my stomach every time I'd see her friend Brittany from there on out. While she never let on anything, even her friendliness or an extra smile here or there would remind me that she saw me at my most vulnerable, completely exposed, without my knowledge, and that always made me excited.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 64  Next