CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:35 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Missed opportunity
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:00 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

I think I posted this before; either I didn't successfully post it, or it was deleted by an admin very quickly. With Brad's suggestions, I'll try again. I point out that this is a real life situation that very probably had a lot to do with starting my interest in CFNM, even though the term didn't exist back then (late 1960s). This is a COULD HAVE, but DID NOT happen event. It involves my sister and me, a minor at the time (she was 18 and I was 16), so if either of those facts bother you, feel free to quit reading. Admins, feel free to delete the post if it violates the rules. I have re read them, and don't believe that it does. Now, on to the story.

My sister worked part time in the children's wing of a hospital. Part of her duties were to have the patients do little art projects to help fill their day and take their minds off of their current situation. She would always do the crafts at home, for practice as well as to help her judge the difficulty level and time obligations. It was the Christmas season, so this particular week she had the patients make a "Christmas Star" out of plastic drinking straws and yarn, from which the star would be hung. Once she had made her star, our parents decided that she could hang it in the house. Of course, that meant taping the yarn to the ceiling, not putting a hook up there. My sister is short, and standing on her toes on a dining room chair, she could barely touch her fingertips to the ceiling. I was a bit taller, and standing on the chair I could get my hand flat on the ceiling. Naturally, it became my job to hang the star. It wouldn't have been a big deal, except for the fact that about every other day the tape would pull loose and the star would have to be rehung.

On this particular night, our parents had gone to a Christmas party and wouldn't be home until late. I had gone into my room and was trying to get interested in some basketball game on my television, while my sister watched some Christmas special on the family television. I had begun to regularly sleep in the nude when I was about 14, and had stripped before getting into bed to watch the game. Because I hadn't told my sister I was in my room for the night, and knew there was a possibility that I might want to get a drink or something, I simply dropped my clothes on the floor between the two beds. My room also served as a guest bedroom when we had overnight visitors, in which case I had to sleep on the living room couch. Anyway, naturally the star fell again, and my sister simply walked into my room to tell me. She immediately noticed the pile of clothes on the floor, with my underwear on top of the pile. She could also see that I wasn't wearing a pajama shirt. I knew why she was there, but asked anyway. Rather than immediately answer, she asked why I was in bed, and if I was wearing my pajama pants. I answered in a disgusted tone of voice, and told her that I wasn't wearing anything, because I hadn't decided between staying dressed, or getting (un) dressed for bed. She finally told me that the star had fallen again. I reminded her that that was known to happen, too often, asked her what I was supposed to do about it. She kind of laughed and told me to get out of bed, go downstairs, and rehang the star. This is where the CFNM could have happened. I sarcastically told her that I couldn't do that, because she would see that I was naked, then she would be embarrassed about being the only person in the house wearing clothes, and I wanted to spare her the embarrassment. Actually, I was a little pissed about this star falling so damn often, and having to be the one to always rehang it, even though the whole process would take less than five minutes. She made some sarcastic comment and walked out of my room. As soon as she was gone, I got out of bed, put on my underwear, and walked down the hall to the stairway. I heard her being over dramatic downstairs as she worked to rehang the star. I laid down on the floor, peeked around the stairway wall, and told her that if she really needed my help, I'd immediately go downstairs, wearing what I was wearing at the moment. Of course, she expected me to be nude. I was expecting her to accept my offer, and was looking forward to seeing her expression when I stood up and she saw that I was wearing underwear, rather than being nude. She declined the offer, I went back to my room, dressed, and joined her in the living room where we watched the rest of whatever show was on television. Neither one of us ever talked about the night again.

There you have it. A boring story of something that might have happened, and would have if I had taken advantage of the opportunity. At this time in my life, my sexual fantasies involved playing some sort of stripping game with various female classmates, where we had equal chances of winning. Actually losing and appearing nude in front of a female would have been a terrifying thought, but had some appeal, regardless. My fantasy of what would have happened starts at the point where my sister told me to get out of bed and go downstairs to rehang the star. I imagined myself throwing back the sheet and blankets and getting out of bed. Then, instead of putting on my underwear or even a robe, I'd go downstairs and take my time rehanging the star, asking for her help at various times. Honestly, if I did get out of bed when my sister told me to, except for the quick unavoidable flash, I'm sure she would have found some way to avoid even a quick glance in my direction.

Post subject: Re: Missed opportunity
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:33 am 

A girl in the men's washroom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:52 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Nice post. I've told a few stories about missed opportunities but not much comment about them.

I think these stories are important because we all can learn or at lest consider situations that would all us to be naked and get away with it without serious consequences.

You can get a lot of information from 'Near Misses'.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:40 pm 

Nice story, figure I'll share one as well. This was from my college days, and before I realized I was into cfnm. I was trying on bathing suits at Macy's, and the dressing rooms had those wooden slats on the doors. I don't know if these were old or what, but from a lower angle, you could see into the dressing room. I was nearly done and putting back on my pants when a college aged guy and girl came into the changing area. He went into the room, and she sat down on an elevated area of the floor near my door. I realized she could see me, and got nervous and put back on my pants quickly. I gathered my things and left, and as I passed by her, she looked at me and gave me a smile. I know I flushed and definitely got a little breathless. I immediately wished I was back in that dressing room to put on a show, and I guess that's when I realized that I was into CFNM.

Unfortunately, that Macy's closed a few years back :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:33 pm 

As to the above, I hate it when these places close down. There was a dive bar near where I used to live which pretty much had no door at all to the men's toilets for whatever reason which let some, erm. 'interesting' situations haha....I'd have gone there more often if I'd known the days were limited tbh :(

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:13 am 

Accepting a facetime call while am naked - should have just pretended to have forgotten am naked.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:12 am 
Village Drifter

After reading this, I figure I should get out more.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:50 am 

I missed my first CFNM experience when I was 17 and still shy. I went to a pond to swim with a group of male friends at night. We swam naked. A group of girls had a party on the other bank of the pond. We swam across the pond and chatted them up. After a while they asked us to join them. We said we were naked and couldn't get out. They then said we shouldn't be shy and they wouldn't mind. Whoever came out of the water first would also get a beer and a kiss. Two of my friends ran out of the water to get the beer and the kiss. I was ashamed even though I am told I have no reason to be. But then I stayed in the water. Today I regret that I didn't get a beer back then (and a kiss). My friends had a lot of fun with the girls and made big fun of me afterwards.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:20 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

Definitely a missed opportunity and a fun story. I, too, fantasized about being naked in front of my sister (two years older) but never had the balls or the opportunity. I fantasize now on how far it would have gone, with her laughing at my penis or being shocked at how quickly I got hard.

If she liked seeing my hard penis, maybe she'd tell me to play with it, since I'm so excited. Once she saw me squirt she'd tell me that I have to do what she said or she'd tell. Then she'd have a friend or two over and I would have to come into her bedroom naked while her friends watched. If they liked the show, they would tell me things to do or even play with my eager cock and watch it squirt. I don't consider the humiliation until I realize her friends could spread stories about me, and soon lots of girls would be looking at me and whispering about 'the squirting penis.'

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:38 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

smoothwhiteballs wrote:
Definitely a missed opportunity and a fun story. I, too, fantasized about being naked in front of my sister (two years older) but never had the balls or the opportunity. I fantasize now on how far it would have gone, with her laughing at my penis or being shocked at how quickly I got hard.

If she liked seeing my hard penis, maybe she'd tell me to play with it, since I'm so excited. Once she saw me squirt she'd tell me that I have to do what she said or she'd tell. Then she'd have a friend or two over and I would have to come into her bedroom naked while her friends watched. If they liked the show, they would tell me things to do or even play with my eager cock and watch it squirt. I don't consider the humiliation until I realize her friends could spread stories about me, and soon lots of girls would be looking at me and whispering about 'the squirting penis.'

I did have one very brief, actual CFNM experience with my sister. While it was all too brief, and she never even hinted at any type of follow up, I do remember the experience well. I realize that some people view brother - sister CFNM situations as "bad" (insert your choice of negative terms), the fact remains that I was young, and this was an actual experience that no doubt led to my inerest in CFNM. Unfortunately, my whole life has turned out to be mainly "vanilla", with no real experiences worth sharing. I did write a story very loosely based on an actual experience that conceivably could have involved CFNM, but didn't.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:20 am 
Newly Registered User

A couple of years ago, my sister in law lived with us for a few months. One evening fairly early on after she moved in, I was on my own in the house, and lying naked on the sofa watching TV.

I heard my SIL's car pull up outside and was in two minds about whether to get dressed or stay naked and see how she reacted. At the last minute, I chickened out and scrambled to get dressed - but I timed it slightly wrong so she came in the door and found me with my shorts half on and half off. I carried on dressing and she turned away looking embarrassed.

To this day I wish I hadn't got dressed (or better, hadn't got any clothes with me at all) and had just stayed naked for her. She's a little bit squeamish about nudity though, so she probably wouldn't have enjoyed it and it could have caused problems further down the line...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:30 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Nakedjoe84 wrote:
A couple of years ago, my sister in law lived with us for a few months. One evening fairly early on after she moved in, I was on my own in the house, and lying naked on the sofa watching TV.

I heard my SIL's car pull up outside and was in two minds about whether to get dressed or stay naked and see how she reacted. At the last minute, I chickened out and scrambled to get dressed - but I timed it slightly wrong so she came in the door and found me with my shorts half on and half off. I carried on dressing and she turned away looking embarrassed.

To this day I wish I hadn't got dressed (or better, hadn't got any clothes with me at all) and had just stayed naked for her. She's a little bit squeamish about nudity though, so she probably wouldn't have enjoyed it and it could have caused problems further down the line...

You made the right decision. When it's family or someone that lives next/near to you, a bad moment can create a riff that goes beyond just the two of you as people talk...once done, it can never be undone.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:28 am 

I empathise. I've had two CFNM experiences in my life.

The first, with willing participants and the second a total accident. Although there were many opportunities in-between, it wasn't until that second instance that I realised I was into it. As such, there are many moments I think about how I could have done things differently.

Simple things, like waking up late in the night and walking to the bathroom naked when I shared a flat. Or leaving my towel in my bedroom while I took a shower when my roommate was out.

No guarantee she would have woken up or come back home at the right moment... but eventually it probably would have happened.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:39 am 

The first almost cfnm experience I can remember occurred when I was 15, I was visiting a friend at his families beach house. I had gone to a local water park with my friend and when we got back we were told to shower and leave our swimsuits out for his mom to wash. My friend used the shower first and left his swimsuit in his room where I was. I was going to wait till I could get in the bathroom to take mine off, but his mom came by and asked for our suits so she could start the laundry and just waited in the door for me to strip. I was embarrassed and covered myself with one hand while taking my suit off. His sister walked by during this and giggled which made me blush. I thought she was just laughing at the situation, but turns out there was a mirror that she could see my butt in. I was so embarrassed, but at the same time, I liked how exposed and vulnerable I felt being naked with only my hands to cover with while two clothed females watched.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:07 pm 
Village Vagabond

A stripper friend of mine used to get waxed by another stripper friend of hers. One day she invited me over to the friend's place to have it done on myself. And then she flaked :( .

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:29 pm 
Newly Registered User

When I was in college, a girl down the hall in my dorm had a huge crush on me. I didn't find her attractive at all, she was very quiet and shy and mousy, but I was nice to her initially, perhaps that was what attracted her to me.

Anyway, one night, I can't recall what happened, but she got really upset at me. She said I flirted with her, but didn't follow up, and she accused me of being a tease to her. I had no idea what she was talking about but I kinda made a mental note to just avoid her.

The next evening she had alcohol for the first time one night and came to my room. My roommate was gone for the weekend, and I was in for the night. She came in and sat on my couch with her drink and didn't say anything. I asked her if she wanted to talk - she said nothing. I asked her if I did something wrong - she stayed silent. I tried a dozen times to start a conversation with her, but she just sat their silent and sipping her drink. I was getting pretty upset at that point, so I looked for ways to get her to leave. I told her I was going to bed but she wouldn't budget. I said "well, I sleep in the nude!" as a way to get her to leave, but still she wouldn't leave.

I ended up hopping in bed, but part of me wonders what would have happened had I actually gotten naked. Like I said, I wasn't attracted to her, but being naked in front of her (I am quite certain I would have been the first naked man she had ever seen) and seeing her reaction or response was kinda exciting to think about.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:17 am 

Nice story. I have one from last March. I was in NYC for work. I checked into my hotel amd when I got in the room I realized out my window was facing another window from the same hotel. I figured it could be a cool cfnm experience if a female was staying in the room. Just going about my day showering, sleeping naked, getting changed etc.

No one was there at the time. I went out to my meeting. Came back a little drunk and got into bed naked. I left my shade up and so was my neighbors. But the room was dark. I assumed no one was there. I woke up in the middle the night. The light was on and a 30 something blonde woman was walking around her room. Looked like she was getting ready fkr bed after a night out. As I was getting out of bed she shut her light off and pulled the shade. I was naked standing up at this point on my way to a light but it was too late.

I was so mad!! Next morning I had an early flight. Looked out the window but shade was still down.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:19 pm 

Great story.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:17 am 
Newly Registered User

Nice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:02 pm 

In high school in jazz band could have changed into our crappy tux uniform in front of the curvy lead singer