CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:56 pm 

Mine was during a massage. I wasn't really trying for a CFNM experience, but ended up with one. Around 10 years ago or so, I was looking at massage ads in the backpages and decided to be daring and try one. It ended up being a legit massage at first, she did some actual deep tissue techniques, but I was naked and undraped the whole time while she was clothed the whole time which I found myself liking and yes I did end up leaving happy. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:20 pm 
Newly Registered User

I got pantsed full naked when I was 14 right in front of a cute girl who was my friend. I don't think I've ever felt more butterflies in my stomach than at that moment. I still remember her eyes going wide and putting her hand over her mouth as she laughed. For most kids, this moment would have brought them to the edge of tears, but being naked in front of a girl made me feel super excited as I enjoyed the fact she had seen everything, and I hadn't seen anything of her.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:08 pm 
Village Vagabond

My first CFNM situation happened when i was in junior high school years old. That time, i had taken a bath and went to my room to get clothes. But i hadnt done it yet until my home assistance permit to go home and open my unlock door in my bedroom. Yes, she watched me naked fully when i got erection in front of mirror and her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:33 am 

I was a freshman in high school. Our house was listed for sale, and there was a lockbox on the door, but the listing noted the house was occupied and realtors should call to arrange showings. I was home alone and had just gotten out of the master bedroom's shower, so I guess I hadn't heard anyone come in the house. I was standing in front of the mirror jerking off, when a high school age girl comes bursting through the bedroom door. Our eyes connected for just a split second as we realized what happened before she cried "oh my God!" and hurried to close the door.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:18 am 

I am from India and my first experience with CFNM when I was an adult happened when I was in the hospital. I had a surgery for my hernia and the nurse came over to me and told me that to get prepared, she had to shave me. She was in her mid-forties and I had to go to the nursing station and she lathered and removed the hairs over my chest, tummy and the cock and balls.The shaving itself was done behind some wooden "screens". But what embarrassed me was that in India the concept of total privacy was completely lacking. The room was like a common room for dressings and minor procedures and a stream folks, many of the young student nurses (all female) and doctors (both male and female) walked in and out very casually without any feeling of being awkward or embarrassed. Conversation about routine hospital stuff continued as though I was not existent. Some student nurses had a peek, but they had wooden expressionless faces in that situation. However, from my side, I really felt very ashamed, but for them, they seemed to take this as a normal part of their work.

I know that this is not a very “exciting” incident. But one enough for me to fantasize as to what would have happened if I had become erect.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:18 am 
Newly Registered User

I was hiking in Santa Barbara and there is a popular nude beach near More Mesa. While I was out there some college kids walking on the trail, two girls and one guy. We started talking and I asked what they were up to, they said there was a nude beach below the cliffs that they hangout at, and asked if I wanted to join them. I immediately blushed and told them I’ve never been to a nude beach, but sure, it was a beautiful day and why not check it out.

We walked down the steep path and turned right to the nude section, there were about a dozen other people across the beach, not too busy or crowded. We hung out clothed until the one girls boyfriend said he was going for a swim, and proceeded to drop his swim trunks. I’m not one to turn down being in the moment so I got up, slipped off my trunks and stood there in front of these 3 strangers completely naked. I quickly ran to the water and the girls followed completely clothed.

Once we got out we laid out to dry off, both guys completely naked and both girls in full bikini, it was an amazing experience. We stayed that way for another hour until we left. I have been a huge fan of clothing-optional beaches ever since!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:26 pm 
Village Vagabond

Mine was at a nude or clothing optional beach. It took me several months to work up the courage to get naked but once I did I was hooked. There are typically bunches of you get girls usually college aged at the beach some who are there just to check out naked guys. Awesome!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:34 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first cfnm experience was back in highschool. We were all out on a fieldtrip to a big lake, and me and some of my classmates got challanged by a group of girls to go jump from a small bridge, not wanting to look like a bunch of cowards we all stripped down to our underwear and jumped. This was also my first experience of the "wet t-shirt"-effect, and my white briefs went all see-through. At the time i got back up to the bridge to all my clothes, the damage was already done. All the girls were pointing and laughing at my visable junk. This all happend in late october, so there was some fair amount of shrinkage in my breifs aswell. Looking back the laughter still brings some fond memories, although the situation got me quite a deal of humiliation. From that day i've enjoyed the humiliation from cfnm.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:06 pm 

My first experience was when I was 14 or so when one of my friends was pantsed and had his boxers pulled down by some girls. Can remember being so grateful it wasn’t me while wishing it was. My first personal experience was a couple of years later after losing a game of chase the ace at a house party. The girl whose house it was chose the forfeit and it was ice down boxers. Thought that wasn’t too bad, But then the girls decided my trousers were coming down first and they made sure I was exposed when putting the ice down my front. Couldn’t believe it happened, they seemed to enjoy it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:54 pm 

I was on vacation in Germany. I was in the men’s restroom/locker room and in walks a cleaning lady! I was not used to this, and it took me by surprise. It happened a few different times on that trip, and I loved it each time.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:09 am 
Newly Registered User

my first one was in my family , with mom and cousin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:30 am 

When I was 18, at a local pool when it was relatively quiet, a mother came in to tell her kid to hurry up. Smiled and apologised and quickly head out when she saw me

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:57 am 

Once i had a sex with a friend. Afterwards we came downstairs to have a cig, i was only wearing a towel around my waist. She decided to take it off whilst we were outdoor. Nice experience, and it's good it was late and the house was at the end of the street.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:20 am 
Newly Registered User

My first cfnm experience was when i was 8....

In that building we were staying at that time my Uncle family was staying downstairs which is quite a big house with attached bathrooms.My Uncle's 2 daughter's were aged around 20. I was the youngest brother they had so they were too much affectionate on me. My family was staying in first floor but the bathroom and toilet was in terrace separately. Usually my mom or dad bath me on the school days and dress me quickly. But on holidays, they just bath me and send me out to go home and they start bathing or washing clothes. On that holiday as usual, my mom bathed me and sent me out of bathroom to go to house downstairs. while going down my cousin sisters were coming to the terrace to dry the clothes. They were so affectionate on me always so playfully they teased and made fun of me and carried me on their hip to the terrace with them. They were playing with me casually till they finished drying the clothes and after that also. I was running in the terrace trying to catch them like that. They never saw me naked in a bad way. They made fun of how cute my jumping and juggling penis and balls. This continued nearly for an hour till i fell down and started crying. Like this many other incidents in my child hood because of my bathroom location in home.
They always carry me in their hip and play with me when I was nude. Those memories turn me on instantly when i think about them :)
I could never forget that day in my life till now. Whatever they do affectionately when i was naked turns me on even now

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:07 am 
Newly Registered User

My another experience was at the hands of the same sisters along with their similar age in house maid. Since they were of same age both my sisters and the maid were very close and as usual playful with me.

On one weekend, I took bath had my breakfast and went down to their home for playing. At that time they were applying sandal paste to their faces. Seeing me they applied sandal for my face and hands too when suddenly one sister removed my shorts and applied sandal paste all over my penis and balls. They left me standing there without shorts as everyone was laughing.

Its nice now to think about those experiences...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:59 pm 

When I was about 16 and my sister was about 15, our parents made us take a bath together to save water.

My sister was allowed to get in the tub first, and then I was allowed in

I had to strip down completely naked in front of her.

At the time I was pretty embarrassed..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:34 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi everyone,
I'm a young man and i'm so exited to have found this site. I've liked CFNM since i found it through Youtube years ago.
One of my first memorable CFNM experience happened growing up. I was a teen and wanted so badly to be caught, embarrassed and exposed, like in the videos and movies i had watched online. Back then I had these rather loose trousers. I had found out they would easily drop to my knees if i had them unbuckled. I went around fantasizing about when to try it out. I started practicing dropping my pants on command. The first time i did it in public was on an elevated basketball court in front of an office building. I had a quick glance and it seemed that there where no one in the buildings windows. I drooped my trousers and made a pretend shocked face, i had thought i would make when it was time to do it for real. It worked fine. I felt like it would't have been obvious that i had pantsed myself, but when i bent down to pick my trousers back up, i got eye contact with a girl working at a café, that i had just walked into sight of. I froze i place and could feel my cheeks turning red as she looked surprised and smiling at me. I quickly buttoned my pants and almost ran the other direction. Embarrassed and excited.

English is not my first language, so i apologize grammatical for any mistakes.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:50 am 

My first experience was with a ex-girlfriend that removed my clothes at a fetish event, teased me to an erection and invited a trio of curious women to watch us, while she masturbated me and eventually ordered me to finish myself off in front of the trio.

Was a great experience and got me into CFNM. We did something similar a few more times before breaking up and now I'm looking forward to more of that.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:40 am 

Hello my first experience CFNM if you can say it was to go to the hospital I had pain in the foot I was on a wheelchair the nurse take me to take my shower I undressed I was naked in front of her and I took my shower brought back to my room here for the first time I was embarrassed but I liked that I was looked at naked here since that day that I am interested in the CFNM

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:45 am 

My very first CFNM experience was in a swimming pool. I was in the men's locker room when suddenly a woman entered the room looking for her little son. At first she didn't see me. But when she turned around she noticed me. She checked me out up and down. I quickly covered myself with the towel. Then she said I shouldn't be ashamed because I had a very nice cock. I slowly dropped the towel and she asked me to turn around. Unfortunately, her son came looking for her and the hot experience was over. Since then I have been waiting for something like this to happen every time I visit the swimming pool.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 64  Next