CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:05 pm 

I’m a naturally submissive Male and somehow it just feels right that the women are clothed and the males are naked and vulnerable, befitting the superiority of the female gender. Would love to hear from women who share this viewpoint.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:50 am 

There's just something about the reversal of traditional power that's such a turn-on. Almost liberating, even when it's awful.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:32 am 

Hello Everyone.

I guess I would have to say that my favorite part, as others have mentioned here, is the role reversal aspect. The other part of is the forced nature of it, the look in the eyes as they tell me what to do and as I cum for them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:03 am 
Citizen
Citizen

Achernar wrote:
I’m a naturally submissive Male and somehow it just feels right that the women are clothed and the males are naked and vulnerable, befitting the superiority of the female gender. Would love to hear from women who share this viewpoint.

Well I am not a women but I like that idea about CFNM as well.

Welcome Achernar.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:15 am 
Citizen
Citizen

coshowoff wrote:
Hello Everyone.

I guess I would have to say that my favorite part, as others have mentioned here, is the role reversal aspect. The other part of is the forced nature of it, the look in the eyes as they tell me what to do and as I cum for them.

Hello Coshowoff.

I love the whole role reversal element of CFNM as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:06 am 

Walco456 wrote:
Achernar wrote:

Well I am not a women but I like that idea about CFNM as well.

Welcome Achernar.

Thanks, glad to be here.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:57 pm 

Hello,

I'm a shy guy that gets turned on at the thought of being totally exposed and vulnerable for a woman or group of women. I would be so nervous, but the more I get turned on the closer I get to doing it. I envision scenarios where this could happen. In my scenarios the women are always nice and encouraging me to do it. I'm reluctant at first, but they convince me to do it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:09 am 

Sandy wrote:
Hello,

I'm a shy guy that gets turned on at the thought of being totally exposed and vulnerable for a woman or group of women. I would be so nervous, but the more I get turned on the closer I get to doing it. I envision scenarios where this could happen. In my scenarios the women are always nice and encouraging me to do it. I'm reluctant at first, but they convince me to do it.

Sandy, my feelings are similar to yours...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:50 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello! Im from the US and have been into CFNM for the past few years. Definitely love the innate exhibitionism that comes from it and def love it when men are embarrassed . First time poster, but lurker for a few years now. Excited to be back!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:21 am 
Newly Registered User

Hey I'm Dave 48 from UK with a massive love for.all things Cfnm. I am not hugely well endowed a so love being humiliated, any other uk folks here?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:07 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Hello everyone! I'm not sure what it is about CFNM that I enjoy so much. I thought I knew, but after reading the FAQ about the strict definition of CFNM... I am not certain anymore. I hope to have some interesting conversations.

I've also created a lot of CFNM related images in video games over the years. I'm happy to have an outlet to share them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:43 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Welcome, Streven. Please do share with the group.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:48 pm 

Hello! You can call me Trunk. I have been into CFNM content for a couple years now, and just discovered this forum. I love any professional/non-sexual environment involving women around big cocks. Nurses, festivals, nude beaches, etc. Nothing turns me on more than women staring at hung guys in public! I'm big but not huge and every now in then I try to get myself into a hot CFNM situation, without forcing it or coming off as creepy. Also into flashing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:01 am 
Newly Registered User

Hey .. Ricky here .. My first experience with cfnm was as a teenager about 16. I was getting a sports physical for high school. The male doctor had just told me to drop my shorts and get ready to turn my head and cough. I did and all of a sudden the nurse of about 25 walked in to tell the doctor my urine sample was normal. The doctor said thank you and the nurse just smiled at me and grinned as she left. Nothing super sexy but ever since then when I went back she was always super nice to me. I never forgot that and I wonder if she remembers it too.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:59 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi Gang, My first experience with CFNM was at a lake in my community. There were many of us who would swim every summer day, and participate in the swim team at the lake. This was when "swimmer speedo's" were the style of bathing suit worn by all of us. The guys had those tight bikini brief speedo's that clearly showed everything underneath the fabric. The crowd would thin out by the early evening, with most of the families going home for dinner and remaining at their places in the evening. I, along with anywhere from 5 - 10 of my friends would show up in the early evening after having dinner. I would almost always skinny-dip. I started it every evening by simply taking off my speedo and throwing it by my towel. One of the other guys would sometimes get naked as well, but usually everyone else kept their swim suits on. I felt completely comfortable being naked around my male and female friends, with usually 2 or 3 girls there with us. We all took turns getting out of the water, onto the beach, and jump off the diving board, so the girls had plenty of good views of me, and any other guy who was brave enough to get naked. The girls never took off their swim suits, but one had a red one-piece speedo that was totally worn out. When the suit got wet, there was a absolutely nothing left to the imagination. She was "very well endowed" and super cute, which almost always caused me to get hard around her. That is a story for another time :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:14 pm 

Hello! I’m TC. I LOVE CFNM because I love being the center of attention. I like being recognized by women and imagining what they are thinking when they see me naked. I also like the shock factor and seeing their expressions/reactions. Like, that guy has the balls to be naked in front of all these people, wow. And, “ I’m not going to pass up an opportunity to look and get a picture if he’s going to be naked for me.” By far, Lloyd is one of my heroes when it comes to accomplishments. If I could experience a fraction of what he has in B2B and other events, I would die happy.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:45 am 

Hi There All, i luv CFNM and luv being naked at public beachs. i fantasize about woman watching me and would luv to be naked amongst many woman and entertain them. When i was 18 i would wear a g-string to the local beach and luved being watched and let it slip off any opportunity i got.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:03 am 
Newly Registered User

Found a nice campsite which offers a clothing optional outlook. My first visit, I decided to take to the hiking trails and wander the wilderness in nothing but boots and a map. After about a mile, the path came to a paved road not mentioned on the map. Thinking I took a wrong turn somewhere, I double backed as the sun began to set. Next morning I decided to give it another shot, and again, following the map I met the same road. According to the map, the path was to pick up a few hundred yards down this road and just assumed it was a private service road. Boy was I wrong...

After about 2 minutes, TRAFFIC. At least 5-6 cars begin around the bend, slowing as they meet the roadside attraction... ME...

After about a 1/4 mile, I find the path and continue my hike... Hard as can be...

I can’t wait for it to warm up again so I can really make a trip of it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:08 am 

Hi everyone ;)

Why do I like CFNM? Well I guess some experiences with it have made me enjoy it. I'll post them in the future once I get into actually writing them down :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:12 am 

Hi everyone.. Golden from UK here. Lifetime of being excited at CFNM and finding ways to get naked for a lady. Started at age 14 when mixed swimming classes when a group of girls would pick a classmate each week, surround him and pull his swimmers down to see what he had ! Looking forward to sharing stories and reading other’s experiences

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 98  Next