CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:11 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 99  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 9:47 pm 
Village Vagabond

I love the idea of CFNM because I think that men should have the chance to be sexual beings who are eye candy. While women want to be more than a body, there are times when they enjoy that admiration. Men should have the chance to be the object of women's gaze, and women should have more power and chances to enjoy their gaze.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 8:57 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi! I'm new to the forum and I come from Mexico! Hopefully there's more people around here from this part of the world.

What I like about CFNM is how vast and varied a simple concept can be; there's tons of different scenarios, situations, fantasies, tones and approaches... My favourite is probably the accidental scenarios, embarrassing situations that aren't planned and aren't even necessarily sexual in nature. They just happened to happen!

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 5:20 pm 
Newly Registered User

New to the site. I'm a gay man from the US, so I've always been a bit confused as to why I like CFNM myself. But I think I've finally reached a bit of a conclusion(?).

I think the idea of being assumed straight until I've told someone otherwise always makes me feel like how I present myself to look attractive is probably being picked up by more women than men when I'm in the general public. Which I'd imagine has kind of made me alright with the idea of a woman enjoying the sight of me.

In regards to why I like OTHER men in CFNM scenarios that aren't me, well, it's eye candy for me too, go figure.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 5:59 am 
Newly Registered User

Hey there! New to the forum - I'm not sure what I like about CFNM, it's just a thrill honestly! Having someone look at you is pretty cool!

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 10:21 pm 

When I started to enjoy CFNM, I didn't really understand it. It was weirdly exciting, but the "unfairness" of it was frustrating.

Over time, the frustration has faded, and what's left is just excitement. And if the women involved are enjoying themselves, then it's just a win-win!

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 8:17 am 

Hi all,
I like cfnm,
Because of my poor english, I'm a reader and not a writer

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 11:05 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi, I got a massage once in Singapore where I’m from and really enjoyed it.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 11:17 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi All!

Must be a forgotten trauma but I am an exhibitionist but only with the right audience WOMEN :) :D

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 4:52 pm 

Hey everyone, love the strippers on stage and seeing women embarrassed.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 10:36 am 
Newly Registered User

I like being seen naked by girls or woman. always have lol

Post subject: Hello from Barcelona!
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 6:05 am 
Village Drifter

Hello!

New guy here. I'm 40, I live in Barcelona, Spain, and i love CFNM. I hope i could practice more than i do!
Hoping to meet more people interested in this subject (specially girls, 'cause i feel really curious about how they feel about this!) and having a good time. Naked, obviosly.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 8:10 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Parker wrote:
Hello!

New guy here. I'm 40, I live in Barcelona, Spain, and i love CFNM. I hope i could practice more than i do!
Hoping to meet more people interested in this subject (specially girls, 'cause i feel really curious about how they feel about this!) and having a good time. Naked, obviosly.

Welcome Parker. For many here that have not had the opportunity to visit Barcelona, the beaches and the CFNM opportunities are mythical. Love to hear your stories, which you can post in the dedicated forum to clothing-optional beach encounters now that you've made the requisite number of approved posts:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12&start=2270

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 12:16 pm 
Village Drifter

Hi, Brad!

I already posted one. My personal favourite. I will tell some more as long I start going down in this forum!

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 12:38 pm 

insecto wrote:
Hey everyone, love the strippers on stage and seeing women embarrassed.

I like this too

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 2:05 pm 
I like to be seen naked

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 2:36 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi, I'm 29 yrs old guy from India. I was born and brought up in a very rural village by my grandparents. From the childhood I used to see my grandfather with very less clothes and sometimes without. and all were cool with that especially my grandma. I liked the simple dress code. While growing up I was shy but i was forced to be in less clothes because they all considered me as a small kid.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 3:40 am 

Figured my account would be verified by now, but I guess not. I really like CFNM for the SPH aspect? I don't know, I really just like pantsing and girls laughing at this sort of thing. What are the chances I find some good SPH here? Any? I think the two, CFNM and SPH are downright inseparable.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 1:22 pm 

n/m

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 3:57 am 

Hello everyone! I like CFNM because, in some sense, it allows insecurities to emerge in the best way.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 2:18 pm 
Newly Registered User

I like the attention and the power gap. It is cool that I am being focused on and they have an entertained look on their face.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 99  Next