CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 7:03 am 

I was about 22 years old when this happened. I was away from home on a two week course. There were about sixty of us, half men and half women, all away from home in a village miles from anywhere. The usual routine was to study in classes during the day which was boring and then in the evening go to the local pub and drink. There was nothing else to do other than study, so everyone turned to drink. I was naive at that age, and had no idea a woman on the course (called Rachel) really fancied me. She was quite pretty but she scared me as she was quite obviously a nymphomaniac, in class I would find her staring at me, which would make me blush. I tried to avoid her when were in the pub of an evening but she would get drunk and always come and sit next to me and stare right at me.
On about the third or fourth night away one of my friends actually said to her "Rachel why don't you take a picture", she went nuts, screaming she had a boyfriend and what was he suggesting. The next night my friends dragged me to the pub, and of course Rachel was there. She came right over to me and apologised and I said that was OK. An hour later she was drunk, and at the bar and staring at me again. I just wanted to leave, my friends suggested I shag her and that would be the end of it, but she terrified me. She came over and sat next to me smiling "You have lovely eyes" or something like that she said. My mates just disappeared, and suddenly I was all alone, in the corner with Rachel.
Wow, she had eight arms like an octopus, before I kew it I was being groped and she really groped, hand on my crotch and she was rubbing me and whispered to me "I want it, show it to me". I was so embarrassed. I am quite strong so grabbed her arms and held her back, then got up quickly and left. I could hear her shouting something, heaven knows what. I walked back from the pub to my room and went to bed (back then I would sleep in only my boxers) thinking that was an end to it.
An hour later I am in my room asleep when my door bursts open, guess who? Rachel, who flung herself onto my bed and laughing she ripped off the duvet and started to pull down my boxers. At this point I am in a panic and shock. Trying to push her away and at the same time hold onto my boxers. I manage to get her off the bed but she has my ripped boxers in her hands and I am there naked with a hand to cover my genitals. She is so drunk I am not sure she knows what she is doing. More to follow.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 9:49 am 
Citizen
Citizen

Larue1965 wrote:
Happened in our early thirties. My wife and I had a good female friend over for drinks on our deck on a hot summer night. The three of us had been skinny dipping with a group of friends before so had seen each other naked before. We were all good and buzzed when I started filling up a kiddy pool with water and announced I was getting naked and getting in. My wife started in with her usual objections (totally expected). But our friend started stripping off with me and hopped right in (totally unexpected). My wife gave up, took off her clothes, and joined us. After a pleasant hour of soaking in the cool water, we wrapped up in towels and headed inside. I was about to hop in the shower when I heard our friend call out for a towel from the other end of the house. I stayed completely naked and walked her one. The other times she had seen me naked it had been dark and mostly in water. This was different, being in a bright, well-lit room. I gave her the towel and stood talking to her for a few minutes. The second unexpected thing of the night was that neither she nor my wife said a thing about my nakedness. They acted like it was the most natural, normal thing in the world. Which is how I wish things always were. All in all, a very enjoyable summer evening.

Love this story!

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 11:21 am 

OK so I am on the bed naked and Rachel is on the floor, I think she's unconscious. As I am sat there hands over my bits thinking what do I do suddenly in the door way Alison appears. Now Alison is Rachel's friend, Alison is very good looking, slim, blue eyes, brown hair and large tits. "Fucking knew you'd be here you slag" she says to Rachel, who suddenly starts giggling and raises my boxers like they're a trophy.
Alison turns to me, "Why are you naked?" I just stutter, and try and explain what happened. "Rachel come on, let's go", she says, "He's not interested luv, come on". But Rachel just lays there and starts smelling my boxer shorts.
"Umm, I can smell his manhood". Before I know it Alison has come into the room, she's drunk as well, she wobbles as she walks and she sits on my bed next to me but doesn't look at me.
Rachel then proceeds to stick her hand in my boxers poking her finger out of the hole to make it look like a willy. Alison laughs, and falls sideways into me, I feel her soft hair on my chest and stomach. Oh shit. I start to get an involuntary erection.
The duvet is next to Rachel, so I lean forward to grab it and in doing so Alison gets a good look at my bum, "Oh quite nice" she says. Rachel throws me my boxers and grabs the duvet, although torn I use them to cover myself and go to sit back on the bed but Alison is now laying face down on the bed looking right at me.
"Come on show us!" I shake my head, inside I am terrified and just want this to end. I know I should have seen it for what it was, I had two attractive horny women in my room, this should be the stuff of dreams but it felt like a nightmare. Rachel sat up, "You heard Alison, show us your cock, and get a ruler cos I want to measure it, soft and hard! Mainly hard!"
Alison was purring, "Don't be shy, come on give us a little look at your pecker, we won't tell anyone!" With that she reaches out and grabs my boxers and pulls so hard I have to let go or she would be pulling me right into her. I cover myself with my hands but I know they both got a glimpse as Rachel then gets up, suddenly less drunk and comes over to me backing me into a corner.
"If you don't take your hands away right now I am going to scream and what do you think people will say when they come here and see me here with you?"
Suddenly Alison is on her feet she's giggling as she shuts my door and comes over to me, they both grab one of my arms and pull as hard as the can. Rachel is really strong as is Alison but I manage to keep my hands in place.
"Show mw your cock!" She shouts, "Show me! I want to see it now!"
Alison changes tactic and starts to rub her hands all over me, my chest my neck my back up and down my legs anything so that I let go and then she starts to talk dirty.
"Let's see your dick, show us your dick, nice and hard, big and fat, thick and veiny, so we can suck it dry, mmmmm, spunk on us, all over us, we want it", she laughs.
You must appreciate that I don't want this, I am terrified, and then suddenly my door opens and stood there is one of my friends Giles who looks at the scene before him and says "What the fuck is going on?"
He sees two women, Rachel trying to pull my hands from my genitals and Alison rubbing me all over and licking my ear!
Just like that both women stop, they leave me and walk out past Giles and as suddenly as it started it ended. They say nothing as they leave.
"Did I ruin it?" Giles asked me. "Thank God you came when you did", I told him.
The next day both women completely blanked me but what they had done had got around, Giles must have told someone who told someone and so on. They both denied it, I suppose they had to. I know it caused them no end of embarrassment. Before the end of the two week course both women sought and got their revenge. Alison in a CMNF scenario, which I must admit was pretty incredible. Rachels revenge was another CFNM story.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 3:47 am 

When I was 26 I went out with a few friends clubbing. It was late and just myself Sarah and Donna were left. Donna was beyond drunk and Sarah and I were OK, but drunk. Sarah decided to let Donna sleep on her sofa and asked if I wanted to sleep on her living room floor rather than try and find a taxi and get home so I said yes. We put Donna on the sofa with a duvet, she was out poor thing.
Sarah kindly gave me a spare double duvet she had and I put this on the living room floor intending to sleep on one side and use the other side as a blanket. I thanked Sarah and I do not know why but I kept eye contact with her longer than I should have. Sarah was tall slim and looked a bit like Kim Basinger, obviously not as pretty but she had the same cheek bones. She smiled, I smiled back and for a moment I thought something might happen, but instead she looked down at my trousers, then I realsed I had an erection. I was so embarrassed and apologised. "It's OK, a compliment I suppose, night then". With that she went upstairs to her bed.
I stood there in the living room in my clothes with an erection not knowing what to do. I had not realised just how horny I was. Had Donna been awake and up for it I would have said yes, as she wasn't bad looking, think Demi Moore but a bit more overweight.
Anyway I undressed down to my underwear, back then I wore small cotton boxers, so my erection was just hugely obvious and I climbed into the duvet and tried to go to sleep, but no way could I sleep. After about an hour I considered going to the toilet to have a quiet wank,but then I heard Sarah coming downstairs. She put on the lights. I turned to see her in a small dressing gown which showed off her tanned legs nicely. "You OK?" I asked. "Yes, but I thought I might come down and see if you needed any help?" For a moment I thought she meant with my erection so I just looked at her in disbelief. "Is it still hard?" She asked. Oh she was asking about my erection.
"Uh, yeah it is, sorry", I answered. She smiled and came over to me, "Just lay back, let me do the rest".
So I lay down on the duvet, no arguments here I was desperate for release. She threw back the other half of the duvet. "You have a nice body". She peeled my my boxers down, my cock sprung out, I could see her smile at that, and she rubbed her hands up and down my legs until she finally grapsed my throbbing cock. Oh it felt good. So so good to have her lovely soft hands pulling my cock. "Just relax", she reminded me, so I did.
Her hands went up and down my shaft, I was so hard. She stopped occassionally to rub my balls, now mine have always been sensitive so that felt amazing, in fact I wanted to shoot my load with her doing just that but something held me back, whew, she pumped me all right, up and down and it was getting faster. Her grip was light and soft. I opened my eyes to see her face, she was having almost a good a time as I was. Her pumping then slowed, this was amazing, she used her little finger to tickle my balls, and I hear her giggle.
"Are you ready?" She asked. "Fuck I am", I replied. "Then here I go", she said, "now I want you to cum for me, cum for me". Her hand was gentle but she worked it up and down my shaft so fast, the feeling was so intense and I coud hear her soft voice asking me to cum, so I did all at once.
I made a noise I cannot describe as I shot my massive load high into the air, I heard her squeal with delight as I did so. The feeling was unbelievable, as I shot stream after stream of white cum all the time with her hand on my cock. I must have shot six or seven times before my dick had nothing left. When the streaming had stopped she squeezed it hard whilst holding my balls and managed to get the last few drops out. She held onto my dick as she said "How is that? Better?" All I could manage was a yes, and thank you.
"Looks like you needed that", she said.
"Yes, I did, thank you Sarah".
"My pleasure", she got up, "You be OK to clear up? I need some sleep"
"Yes", I answered.
My cum was all over her hands and her gown and suddenly she noticed.
"Ooh, I'm covered, you really did spunk!"
"Sorry", I said but I wasn't, in fact I wanted to go again right then.
"Never mind, who knows, I may not even wash it?" She smiled at me, "Turn the light off when you're ready?"
"Yes of course", and with that she went back upstairs.
I went to the toilet and cleaned myself up quickly, turned off the light and then got back into my duvet, it was then I heard Donna from the sofa in the dark.
"That was fucking hot".
"Donna? What do you mean?" I asked.
"Seeing you spunk like that. I think it made me cum, do you want to do that again?"
Blimey did I.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 4:24 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

What an incredible experience, kingkong. How great that Donna and Sarah saw you cum in such spectacular fashion, with Sarah so eager (and skillful) to empty your balls. I love how matter-of-fact she is after you've cum all over her, even saying she won't wash it off. What are friends for? So glad Donna wasn't really asleep, and thought it was hot to see you squirt so big. Even better that she wanted to see it again. Did you cum for her that night?

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 7:21 am 

Donna wasn't as skilled as Sarah but she made up for it with enthusiasm. I think she wanked me off three times that night. It was incredible just how much it turned her on. She was screaming with delight everytime I spunked. Funny thing was in the morning when Sarah came down she was laughing about how much noise Donna and I were making during the night. I was desperate for Sarah to ask me to stay with her for the day to be her wank toy but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 1:36 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

kingkong wrote:
Donna wasn't as skilled as Sarah but she made up for it with enthusiasm. I think she wanked me off three times that night. It was incredible just how much it turned her on. She was screaming with delight everytime I spunked. Funny thing was in the morning when Sarah came down she was laughing about how much noise Donna and I were making during the night. I was desperate for Sarah to ask me to stay with her for the day to be her wank toy but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be.

What a great way to spend the night. It's great to find a girl who enjoys seeing a guy cum so much. I'll bet your balls were pretty tired by the last 'performance'. I guess they are close friends if Sarah could laugh about Donna making you cum so many times.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 10:07 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi all. Had a CFNM experience a few years ago. Met a Female friend of mine, Sandra, in a bar. She was with a couple , Tom and Emma, and another female friend, Donna. They had all been out for a while and asked if I could drive them home. We all went to the couples house and of course everyone wanted a night cap. It was a warm evening and Tom and Emma had a pool so everyone ended up in the pool. Emma had extra swimsuits for Sandra and Donna. I had my gym bag so wore some baggy gym shorts. We carried on drinking and Emma was getting a bit naughty, as I got out of the pool for more beer Emma grabbed my shorts. I ended up naked at the side of the pool in front of all of them!! It was quite a turn on being naked in front of my friend along with the 2 other women I had just met (and Tom but he was too busy playing with Emma to care!!)
My friend Sandra liked it as mentioned it a few times after that.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 8:25 am 
Newly Registered User

I played for a men's competitive local league soccer team three years ago and we had a female assistant coach who was new to the sport. At the start of the season she was really strict about not being in the changing rooms with us unless we were all fully clothed and she would always wait outside while we were getting changed. But as the season progressed she became more and more comfortable and started to just sit in there with us before and after games. It was obvious that she was curious about us because whenever one of us took his shorts off her eyes would quickly dart over to check out his package and then dart back and forth again a few times.
I remember one memorable incident when most of our team had left and she was still there, kneeling on the floor over a clipboard and talking to herself, saying something like "Right, I should get going now, oh no wait I still have a few things left to..." and then looking through an open door to the next room where there were two naked men from another team having a shower side by side.
From her angle she had a view of their butts. She was obviously waiting for them to finish and hoping to get a look at their dicks when they turned around. I decided to have a bit of fun and quickly stripped off all my gear and walked past her in a towel. She looked up for a moment but didn't say anything.
After the other two in the showers had left I called out to her "Hey Kim, I forgot my shampoo, can you grab it for me it's in the black puma bag?" There was no reply but after a few moments she appeared with the shampoo. I turned around to face her and smiled as her eyes immediately went down. I hesitated for a while before grabbing the bottle and saying thank you, then turning back around. I quickly washed my hair and got out of the shower, put my towel on and was pleased to see that she was still there. I started a casual conversation about the game and how it could have gone better and started drying myself off, with my towel covering my front facing her.
When she was into the conversation and I could see she was comfortable I exposed my penis to her again and started drying my hair. I closed my eyes for a while so she could have a good look and continued chatting. When I opened them again she looked me in the eye and seemed to have no more interest in looking down there having seen everything. I turned around so my butt was facing her and pulled my briefs on. After the season was over I got a text from her asking if I wanted to come over for a spa but that is another story...

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 10:12 pm 

Among a certain group of friends I started to gain a reputation over time as the guy who would get naked at parties. I would do so every so often after a few drinks. Well one time I was arriving a few hours late and as I was arriving a few new girls who had come early were leaving. I greeted them and after learning my name they asked "wait, are you the naked guy?"

Needless to say, this was memorable by itself. They then expressed disappointment that they were leaving and wouldn't get to see me naked. I hadn't had anything to drink yet so i wasn't quite at that level yet. Suddenly the hostess and a few friends gathered around and started talking about my nudity and this devolved quickly into being in a circle of people encouraging me to strip for the newbies. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth I obliged. Their reactions went from surprise to disbelief at first and quickly changed to excitement or excited embarrassment. It was a very memorable moment and led to a party that I basically stayed as the only one naked for the entire time.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 12:12 pm 

when I was 20, we took velo trip. There were 6 of us: 4 guys and 2 girls. No intime relations among us. That was very hot summer. At a place with none around we found a rope from a tree for jumping. Among other jokes one guy suggest to swim naked here. To tell the truth I was ready. Another guy said that only girls who should swim nude. After some short discussion we agreed that everyone would do it. But the boys first. And they did it! We stayed and looked. But my friend said me that she would not want to join. At that time I understood that it would be much better to join them in swimming sute. And we did it. The boys were rather upset, but we said that that's the proper way for us. We continued that way. No further relations. No sex. After so many years pasted I still remember that day.
PS to moderators. I am not in the mood to describe all this now, espesially with the details, and feel myself as a kind of underman (underwoman). Hate your polisy. Not sure that I will return here.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 2:33 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Vasilissa wrote:
PS to moderators. I am not in the mood to describe all this now, espesially with the details, and feel myself as a kind of underman (underwoman). Hate your polisy. Not sure that I will return here.

Hi Vasilissa,

Not sure what policy it is that you hate. If you would like to discuss your concerns I am happy to talk to you about it. I will send you a PM inviting you to respond to me privately. You will see notification of the private message in the top left hand corner of your screen right under the CFNM Village sign.

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 8:54 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

doug444 wrote:
Vasilissa wrote:

Hi Vasilissa,

Not sure what policy it is that you hate. If you would like to discuss your concerns I am happy to talk to you about it. I will send you a PM inviting you to respond to me privately. You will see notification of the private message in the top left hand corner of your screen right under the CFNM Village sign.

Thanks Doug. Please make sure he/she understands our return "polisy" too...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:09 pm 

I went a temple in India a few years ago. I went with my cousin, who's a year younger than me. It's a special temple where men are supposed to be very respectful to the resident deity, so shirts are not allowed anywhere for men. Then, we tried getting into the inner part of the temple, and because that place was so holy, no clothes were allowed at all for men. Meanwhile, the entire time, she was wearing something like this: https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/XiMAAOSw ... s-l400.jpg

But both the blouse and skirt were white. She kept looking at my dick, and I liked it too. I love to swim, so I have a swimmer's body. Not only was she looking at me, but other girls too. It was such a liberating experience because my whole body could breathe. Afterward, she said she wanted to do it with me again sometime. Our relationship got better, and I would change and take a shower while she watched. When it was just the two of us at home, I would be naked. I still meet her often and we both get a thrill out of it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:07 pm 
Village Drifter

This experience was a memorable one particularly because even though it wasn't sexual or an ideal fantasy, it was a bit heart warming, I pushed myself to do something daring, and I helped someone make their day.

I had a closer female friend a few years back in the previous area I lived. I am in no way attracted to her sexually and she has and always will be just a really good friend. I'll call her Sarah.

About a week after a bad break up and some minor drama with other people in her life, her life wasn't going well. I decided I go over to her place like a good friend to try and provide comfort. The tears were on and off and I was trying what I could to bring a smile on her face. I offered to get us pizza, to go for a movie, or to binge watch on her favorite TV shows. Nothing was working, and as a humorous attempt driven from desperation I said "Would you laugh if I got naked?"

"Yah because that would totally fix my problems". She said that with a small chuckle and noticeable smile. She was obviously joking along with me but it was the first time I really noticed her cheering up since everything happened. However the moment didn't last and she sank back into her state. Even though I didn't think about getting naked, the thought was there.

I tried comforting her again with different comedic tactics which had minimal effect. I had to use the bathroom at one point and went on to do my business. As I was washing my hands I thought about the joke I made earlier, and actually started seriously considering it. Between us, and among most of my friends, I was a daring joker that would do the silliest of things to make people laugh. I had never actually gotten naked for comedic purposes, but I was fairly comfortable with my body. I knew she wouldn't be offended and she had known me long enough to the point that even though I could act a little crazy at times, being a sleaze wasn't me.

I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror and mentally replayed what she said: "Yah because that would totally fix my problems". It was worth worth a shot, this might be able to to restore a smile on her face, for at least the rest of the day. I walked back to the sofa where she was sitting. And asked her if she still had some cans of juice I could bring her. After confirming they were in the bottom shelf of the fridge, I insisted on going alone to fetch them myself. When I got there, I quickly checked around to make sure I was alone and took a deep breath. Within about 15 seconds, i quickly took off every single article of clothing I was wearing, shirt, jeans, my socks, and then holding onto my boxer for an extra 3 seconds, i slipped those off as well. I folded everything and stashed them into a neat pile under the kitchen table. I got up and I was completely naked in someone else's kitchen. I dug through the fridge and grabbed 2 cans and closed the door. And i started walking to the living room.

I saw her focused on her phone looking gloomy from around the corner. I hesitated for a few seconds, but continued walking towards her. Still focus on her phone, I stood near the opposite end of the couch. She still hadn't noticed. I looked at the can and deliberately broke the silence "Wow, there is a lot more sugar in these things than I thought".

When she looked up, her face frozen in shock. She looked at me in the eyes, and her vision glided down to my pelvic area and froze. She blushed noticeably and there was a few seconds of silence. Then the smiles appeared and evolved into laughter. "What the hell?! Why are you naked??"
I responded: "You said it would fix your problems when I asked. And it seems to be true since your laughing"
She laughed: "You KNOW I was kidding!" She kept giggling, more than I had seen the past week. "But it is funny....."

I looked at her and smiled. It didn't matter that I was completely naked, it was working and I was accomplishing what I needed to do. I made a semi-joking offer "Well I'll make you a deal. If you don't frown for the rest of the day. I'll stay naked". She rolled her eyes and agreed with laughter.

We watched funny videos, drank juice, and chatted for 4 more hours. For 4 hours, I sacrificed every inch of modesty and stayed naked just to keep a smile on someone's face. The surprising part about this was that I never felt embarrassed, shameful, or even sexual. It was basically PG nudity despite my whole body being on full display.

The closest to anything happening was a moment towards the when we were standing in the kitchen and reminded her how much a good person she was and that she had a lot going for her. She gave me the elongated "aww", and then she swiftly put her arms around me giving me a very firm hug. When she let go she paused for a moment and looked directly at my crotch for a fraction of a second and then looked up at me..... "uhhh I'm really sorry, I kinda forgot you were naked". I reassured her I was unharmed and that I too forgot I was nude. This led to us both laughing.

Eventually I did get dressed and go home, and apart from that hug, nothing happened and I'm glad nothing did. It was a good CFNM because it got me to realize how much I enjoy being naked. CFNM doesn't always have to be for humiliation or femdom, it can just be for funny moments like this. This was one of my more moments where I was naked not only in front of other women but men as well for fun.

Sorry if this is kind of long, I just had this particular memory in deeper detail.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:05 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

blaze3264 wrote:
This experience was a memorable one particularly because even though it wasn't sexual or an ideal fantasy, it was a bit heart warming, I pushed myself to do something daring, and I helped someone make their day.

I had a closer female friend a few years back in the previous area I lived. I am in no way attracted to her sexually and she has and always will be just a really good friend. I'll call her Sarah.

About a week after a bad break up and some minor drama with other people in her life, her life wasn't going well. I decided I go over to her place like a good friend to try and provide comfort. The tears were on and off and I was trying what I could to bring a smile on her face. I offered to get us pizza, to go for a movie, or to binge watch on her favorite TV shows. Nothing was working, and as a humorous attempt driven from desperation I said "Would you laugh if I got naked?"

"Yah because that would totally fix my problems". She said that with a small chuckle and noticeable smile. She was obviously joking along with me but it was the first time I really noticed her cheering up since everything happened. However the moment didn't last and she sank back into her state. Even though I didn't think about getting naked, the thought was there.

I tried comforting her again with different comedic tactics which had minimal effect. I had to use the bathroom at one point and went on to do my business. As I was washing my hands I thought about the joke I made earlier, and actually started seriously considering it. Between us, and among most of my friends, I was a daring joker that would do the silliest of things to make people laugh. I had never actually gotten naked for comedic purposes, but I was fairly comfortable with my body. I knew she wouldn't be offended and she had known me long enough to the point that even though I could act a little crazy at times, being a sleaze wasn't me.

I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror and mentally replayed what she said: "Yah because that would totally fix my problems". It was worth worth a shot, this might be able to to restore a smile on her face, for at least the rest of the day. I walked back to the sofa where she was sitting. And asked her if she still had some cans of juice I could bring her. After confirming they were in the bottom shelf of the fridge, I insisted on going alone to fetch them myself. When I got there, I quickly checked around to make sure I was alone and took a deep breath. Within about 15 seconds, i quickly took off every single article of clothing I was wearing, shirt, jeans, my socks, and then holding onto my boxer for an extra 3 seconds, i slipped those off as well. I folded everything and stashed them into a neat pile under the kitchen table. I got up and I was completely naked in someone else's kitchen. I dug through the fridge and grabbed 2 cans and closed the door. And i started walking to the living room.

I saw her focused on her phone looking gloomy from around the corner. I hesitated for a few seconds, but continued walking towards her. Still focus on her phone, I stood near the opposite end of the couch. She still hadn't noticed. I looked at the can and deliberately broke the silence "Wow, there is a lot more sugar in these things than I thought".

When she looked up, her face frozen in shock. She looked at me in the eyes, and her vision glided down to my pelvic area and froze. She blushed noticeably and there was a few seconds of silence. Then the smiles appeared and evolved into laughter. "What the hell?! Why are you naked??"
I responded: "You said it would fix your problems when I asked. And it seems to be true since your laughing"
She laughed: "You KNOW I was kidding!" She kept giggling, more than I had seen the past week. "But it is funny....."

I looked at her and smiled. It didn't matter that I was completely naked, it was working and I was accomplishing what I needed to do. I made a semi-joking offer "Well I'll make you a deal. If you don't frown for the rest of the day. I'll stay naked". She rolled her eyes and agreed with laughter.

We watched funny videos, drank juice, and chatted for 4 more hours. For 4 hours, I sacrificed every inch of modesty and stayed naked just to keep a smile on someone's face. The surprising part about this was that I never felt embarrassed, shameful, or even sexual. It was basically PG nudity despite my whole body being on full display.

The closest to anything happening was a moment towards the when we were standing in the kitchen and reminded her how much a good person she was and that she had a lot going for her. She gave me the elongated "aww", and then she swiftly put her arms around me giving me a very firm hug. When she let go she paused for a moment and looked directly at my crotch for a fraction of a second and then looked up at me..... "uhhh I'm really sorry, I kinda forgot you were naked". I reassured her I was unharmed and that I too forgot I was nude. This led to us both laughing.

Eventually I did get dressed and go home, and apart from that hug, nothing happened and I'm glad nothing did. It was a good CFNM because it got me to realize how much I enjoy being naked. CFNM doesn't always have to be for humiliation or femdom, it can just be for funny moments like this. This was one of my more moments where I was naked not only in front of other women but men as well for fun.

Sorry if this is kind of long, I just had this particular memory in deeper detail.

Hey, blaze. It sounds like you're a very good friend, and that you helped cheer up Sarah a bit, at least for the short term. I hope you two are still friends. I thought it was a good story.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:09 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

First Time wrote:
I'm still waiting for my first one..........being seen naked by a girlfriend while getting out of bed isn't exactly CFNM. I don't think, at least.

That depends. If your girlfriend was wearing pajamas, then it IS CFNM. But, if you're girlfriend is also nude, then no. The key is for the woman to be safe and free to enjoy looking at the exposed man. And you can definitely do that with your girlfriend or wife.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:55 am 

Was doing a swimming gala and went to change to go from poolside to cafe for break. Not sure why but the male and female changing rooms were connected (there was a sign). Some guys were in there with me talking to their female friend in the other room. She didn’t know I was there so walked in.

Ps it was very cold

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:36 am 
Village Drifter

My wife and I own a small resort property. Just a few cabins on a small private lake. We rent it our for events as well as single cabin rentals. When there is no one using it, I am almost always naked. My wife is usually clothed. One day, we were down by the water pulling weeds when we heard someone say “WooHoo.” I looked up and up on the deck about 200 feet away was an old friend and a woman I had never seen before. So we walked back from the water, up the deck stairs, and my friend introduced me to his new girlfriend, Cynthia. No one mentioned or seemed bothered by my nakedness so I just went with it. We invited them to stay for dinner. I cooked and served. It was quite memorable.

I have to say it was very exciting to meet someone for the first time while naked, spend several hours with them, and never put on any clothes.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:11 pm 

I once was getting an ayurvedic massage. They strip you down to a small nothing and cover you in oil. When you are done you can hardly stand. This was at an ayurvedic college. The guy who was massaging suddenly got a call. I slid of the table with oil to get off and as i did the little cloth covering my penis slipped off. I had oil on my face and could hardly open my eyes. Meanwhile i heard the massage guy step out of the room pushing open the door. It was one of those large heavy doors that pushed back into place by itself. I felt the gust of cold air ad he slammed the door and stepped out. As i wiped my eyes i looked up and realized that the door hadn't been very effective in swinging back it was stuck half way and outside was a whole class of young college girls in doctors coats looking at me in shock. I was naked and covered in oil. First I was shocked, then embarrassed and then aroused all in a spilt second. Some were shy and smiled looking at each other, others pretended like they didn't see, some covered their mouths laughingly and looked away, other boldly drank in my nude body with lusty eyes. I sprang an erection in a second, luckily the door slammed itself shut and i hurried away to the wash room.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next