CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:35 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:45 pm 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

We have been in communications regarding the production of an international production being orchestrated by JW Multimedia out of Holland called CFNM Films. Their endeavor includes a team of women, some of whom have joined our site. Their promotional site is cfnmfilms.com

Over the past year, I have been requested to fly to Holland (at their expense) and be interviewed for the production. I've been in communications with their representatives via my personal email.

Because there has been a replacement of key people with whom I have been in contact, I no longer am in a position to offer any thoughts or recommendations regarding their project. Neither this forum, it's owner, nor any of the moderators have had any meetings with the producers, nor do we have any involvement in their solicitation of funding. We have no direct knowledge of any financial matters concerning their effort or their company, and therefore, cannot recommend any of our members to consider investing in the production...do so at your own discretion.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:35 am 
Village Newbie

Hello everyone,

We are from the Netherlands and are making The First CFNM Documentary!
I am happy to say that we successfully completed our Kickstarter campaign. In the documentary we plan to explore what CFNM is and how that relates to female sex drive. We also plan to interview Brad (forum moderator) and Superfluous (AllThingsCFNM) and a psychologist, sexologist, male stripper, gender experts.
The style of documentary will be a mix of humor, science, history and biology.

Background:
Meri and I were having a discussion with our boss about sexuality. The topic was who has a higher sex drive men or women. Our boss expected us to say men, but to his surprise we all said women.
And we had some convincing arguments. So he suggested that they make a documentary about it and explore this topic further. It's written and directed by Meri Urdaneta, Anna Mikhailenko.
We have also teamed up with Cully Firmin and Angela Rene Roberts, who will be hosting cfnm party fundraisers.

Synopsis:
For the past few years a silent sexual revolution has been taking place. More than half of American women use a vibrator. Research suggests that women may be even less suitable for monogamy than men. For years women have been sexually objectified in magazines, on TV and in daily life. But what happens when the roles are reversed, what happens when the tables are turned and men are sexually objectified by women. Almost all genres sexualize women, but there is one genre that reverses the roles. That genre is C.F.N.M. CFNM stands for Clothed Female Naked Male. CFNM by definition is the only genre that sexually objectifies men.
How do women sexually objectify men in society? What if women really have a higher sex drive than men? How will our society react? How will men react?

The documentary is called C.F.N.M and explores 4 questions:
1. Do women have a higher sex drive then men?
2. How do women sexually objectify men in society?
3. Does sexual repression intensify the female sex drive?
4. Does the pill decrease the sex drive?

Our Website : http://www.cfnmfilms.com

We are also open to any tips or suggestions for the film. So do not hesitate to reply. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:38 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

That's great guy's I hope your documentary opens a lot of people up too CFNM and get it some mainstream exposure. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:05 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Site Administrator wrote:
As the founder and owner of this forum, it is my privilege and honor to assist a wonderful group of women located in Holland and the U.K. to launch an already-funded production that will result in a documentary that presents CFNM to the world....

...They have already received financing for the project, but need more.

I'm sure that with the help of our 7,000+ members, such a small amount can be achieved without any real strain on any 1 individual...

Regards

Travess

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:42 pm 
Village Magistrate
Village Magistrate

Pledge made (all be it a small one).

All the best with the KS project. Much as I would like to be of assistance, I doubt an amateur CFNM guy like me has much to offer I'm afraid.

DTR

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:08 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Just want too know will there be more trailers and pictures on your webpage.

Will there be more updates.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:35 am 
Village Newbie

Wiki one wrote:

Hello, yes there will be updates when we start production

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:53 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

AnnaMikhailenko wrote:
Wiki one wrote:

Thank you Anna. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:26 am 
Village Drifter

AnnaMikhailenko wrote:

So the documentary is already financed, but you're looking for support to do more (and some organic pr)?
If so, is that additional content in the documentary or in future productions? I see you have the domain cfnmfilms.com which suggests there are possible plans for more in the future.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:37 am 
Village Newbie

NakedMale wrote:
AnnaMikhailenko wrote:

So the documentary is already financed, but you're looking for support to do more (and some organic pr)?
If so, is that additional content in the documentary or in future productions? I see you have the domain cfnmfilms.com which suggests there are possible plans for more in the future.

No the documentary is not financed. We are raising funds so we can begin production. Once we begin production we start we give updates to backers. If we cannot raise Kickstarter amount there will be no film and no updates. So please share this project with all your friends.
Currently we managed to make a short trailer from our own money, but we need funding so we can make the actual film.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next