CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Penis Party - CFNM
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:22 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

She says, "We were all so pleased and enlightened by the Penis Party experiment – it was a rousing success! I was SO impressed with the men sharing such personal thoughts and feelings. The vulnerable setting fostered wonderful exchange. So much was learned! We’ll need to schedule another one soon! In the meantime, keep your pants on and stay sex-positive!"

http://thebeautifulkind.com/penis-party/

Post subject: Re: Penis Party - CFNM
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:26 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

I Just read about the Penis Party. It sounded like a wonderful idea and I know this one was Beta. Are you planning more? My interest is peaked.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:58 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Woodster wrote:
She says, "We were all so pleased and enlightened by the Penis Party experiment – it was a rousing success! I was SO impressed with the men sharing such personal thoughts and feelings. The vulnerable setting fostered wonderful exchange. So much was learned! We’ll need to schedule another one soon! In the meantime, keep your pants on and stay sex-positive!"

I somehow missed this when originally posted. This is a great find as it gives us a direct report from a woman that hosted a CFNM parties completely from the female perspective. I've copied the article into an image file for permanent archiving, as shown below.

Some great take-aways from her response:

• When it's mostly men together, the event is a flop. In my experience, men has the dominance attitude that conflicts with other men, and, the men harbor homophobic tendencies keeping conversation to a minimal. Women, however, are the opposite. This is why men are never in charge nor should they have any control over a CFNM gathering - it should always be female orchestrated, female managed, female run.
  • It was successful because the men were not allowed to interrupt or talk over the women. It was about allowing the women to control the conversation.
  • Because of how it was presented, the event featured 8 men and 12 women - the majority that wanted to come (60%) were women. CFNM parties that are orchestrated from a male perspective typically have about 15 to 20% female.
  • The women were allowed to submit written questions to the men about their penises. This way the women were not put on the spot although the men, who had to answer, were.
  • She regrets that before the men sat down in front of and below the women in a circle, she did not have the men parade around showing the women their penises. Thus, the visual (voyeuristic) attraction of seeing the men's genitals is an attraction for many women at a CFNM party.
  • The written questions the women asked the men included their daily masturbation habits. Hence, the men were not only physically naked in front of the women, but also psychological naked discussing such an intimate thing normally not discussed with others.
  • The ladies also looked at the men's penises to see who was and who was not circumcised, which led to a conversation about circumcision and the men's penises with the only one not circumcised discussing how it was different.
  • She indicated that the party was "GREAT!!!" and a "rousing success!"

Her penis party captured many important elements that make one successful - female controlled, women remain clothed, women were allowed discretion in not revealing who asked questions although the men were not afforded such (an unfair inequity that creates such a great dynamic tension), and the men were kept in a very vulnerable situation. It was why she loved the party so, and, why the ratio of women attending was greater than the number of men.

Larger file to download:

Attachments:
The Penis Party - forum post.jpg
The Penis Party - forum post.jpg [ 809.15 KiB | Viewed 17390 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:38 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Thanks Brad, I'm glad you appreciated this. Whenever I come across anything special in the CFNM realm I post it here.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:52 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Brad wrote:
Woodster wrote:

I somehow missed this when originally posted. This is a great find as it gives us a direct report from a woman that hosted a CFNM parties completely from the female perspective. I've copied the article into an image file for permanent archiving, as shown below.

Some great take-aways from her response:

• When it's mostly men together, the event is a flop. In my experience, men has the dominance attitude that conflicts with other men, and, the men harbor homophobic tendencies keeping conversation to a minimal. Women, however, are the opposite. This is why men are never in charge nor should they have any control over a CFNM gathering - it should always be female orchestrated, female managed, female run.
  • It was successful because the men were not allowed to interrupt or talk over the women. It was about allowing the women to control the conversation.
  • Because of how it was presented, the event featured 8 men and 12 women - the majority that wanted to come (60%) were women. CFNM parties that are orchestrated from a male perspective typically have about 15 to 20% female.
  • The women were allowed to submit written questions to the men about their penises. This way the women were not put on the spot although the men, who had to answer, were.
  • She regrets that before the men sat down in front of and below the women in a circle, she did not have the men parade around showing the women their penises. Thus, the visual (voyeuristic) attraction of seeing the men's genitals is an attraction for many women at a CFNM party.
  • The written questions the women asked the men included their daily masturbation habits. Hence, the men were not only physically naked in front of the women, but also psychological naked discussing such an intimate thing normally not discussed with others.
  • The ladies also looked at the men's penises to see who was and who was not circumcised, which led to a conversation about circumcision and the men's penises with the only one not circumcised discussing how it was different.
  • She indicated that the party was "GREAT!!!" and a "rousing success!"

Her penis party captured many important elements that make one successful - female controlled, women remain clothed, women were allowed discretion in not revealing who asked questions although the men were not afforded such (an unfair inequity that creates such a great dynamic tension), and the men were kept in a very vulnerable situation. It was why she loved the party so, and, why the ratio of women attending was greater than the number of men.

Larger file to download:

Will there be events such as this in the future? Or have they held more? I would love to attend one.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:37 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

This sounded like such an interesting event. I wish I could have been a part of it. To me this is what CFNM its truly about.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:20 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Nkdguy60 wrote:
This sounded like such an interesting event. I wish I could have been a part of it. To me this is what CFNM its truly about.

I've emailed her about my interest in a repeat event. Haven't heard back. If she responds, I'll let you all know.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:51 pm 
Village Drifter

I love the sound of this

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:58 pm 

Interesting indeed :!:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:43 am 
Village Vagabond

First time I hear about this "Penis Party". Sounds fun and interesting at the same time.
i would have love to participate to such an event.

Maybe one day...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:02 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Has anyone heard of a repeat event. This sounds like the perfect CFNM party. I so want to attend one.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:10 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Nkdguy60 wrote:
Has anyone heard of a repeat event. This sounds like the perfect CFNM party. I so want to attend one.
cfnm Keller!l
I'm looking/waiting as well. It wlll have to be after this damned bug has died off. COVID=CFNM killer!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:13 am 
Village Drifter

hope we all get the vaccine soon and can get back to socializing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:48 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

hbr1 wrote:
hope we all get the vaccine soon and can get back to socializing

INDEED! Stupid Covid