CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:49 am 

My first cfnm situation was some years ago with a maid in my house. I walk around my house totally naked and she saw me. I felt a little bit embarassed, but i like the situation. So, in the present day, i really enjoy to watch/read the experiences of another members of the cfnm community

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:34 am 

my first CFNM experience was as a teenager at sea. My friends took off my costume in the water, they let me swim naked. I had to get out of the water naked. They and a few other girls were on the beach. I was very embarrassed and excited!
Beautiful experience!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:01 am 

I've been an NRU on this site for some time but very recently I had a really embarrassing, CFNM experience, something that will haunt me for my entire life (or so I think). I want you guys to laugh and have fun reading this, but also give me some genuine suggestions on how I could have handled this and how I should handle it now.

I have a circumcised penis that is of normal length and thickness but it is curved towards the left quite a bit. This has no impact at all on sex but makes my dick appear funny and unusual. I am also introverted so my first ever sexual relationship was when I was 23. I am 24 now and this event happened about 2 months back with my GF (only one I've ever had) and this has had a massive impact on our relationship. Thanks to anonymity on the internet I feel confident sharing this here...

So two of her childhood friends (both girls) were in the city for some work and they were staying at a hotel. She told me they were her really close friends (I only knew them by name until now) and that she shared every secret with them. The coy way she said it made me anxious if this included the embarrassing stuff about my dick but I thought no way that isn't possible. She wanted to invite them over on Friday for dinner and stay over for the night and then they would leave Saturday afternoon. I was cool with it, so far all good. They both came at around 5 pm and we were all having food and drinks, talking about random stuff. I was obviously a bit turned on, with three attractive girls in the house (I was also sitting between my GF and another girl on the sofa while we watched some TV) and my dick was slowly getting erect. It wasn't too visible - I was wearing boxers and underwear within but it was clear enough. No one said anything about it. Now at about 11 they declared that they would be sleeping together in the main bedroom and talk some "girl stuff" while I'd be sleeping out. I agreed to this without argument. None of us drank much alcohol, just some wine so all of us were sober.

They went into the room and I took my pillows and stuff, moved to the sofa next to the TV. I went to the other toilet and removed my underwear and put my boxers back on. I can't sleep with my underwear on and my GF knows it. She always used to tease me that someday this is gonna cause some serious embarrassment and we just used to laugh about it. After about 20 minutes, my GF calls me in, saying some of my dirty clothes are hanging on the toilet door and that she wants me to remove them. Now I was quite sure that this isn't true - but I went in to check anyways. The toilet door directly faces the bed in this room and there is little space between the bed and the toilet door.

I went in and saw both the guests lying in the bed on their bellies fully clothed and facing the toilet door (keep in mind the layout of the room) and busy on their phone doing something - remember this (they paid me no attention) while my GF was in the toilet doing something in the sink. I went in, checked and indeed there were quite a few of my dirty clothes hanging in there. She had probably put them there on purpose and now she was smiling at me, betraying nothing of her cruel intentions. I didn't say a word (mostly because my dick was half erect and bulging and I wanted to be out ASAP). I picked up the big bundle on dirty clothes and as I was walking out (both my hands busy), she yanked my boxers down to my feet and to my absolute shock she held them down with her feet so I couldn't pull them back up immediately. I was conscious as to how my bouncing dick must have looked - erect, circumcised and left bent. All three of them were laughing senseless and later I learned that the two girls were recording with their phones the entire time (in 4K quality most likely, thanks to modern technology). I was absolutely mortified, so numb I didn't even drop the clothes and cover my dick for good 10 second at least, though it may have been longer since I literally lost count of time in that moment. My GF shouted, "I told you!" and her hands were on my naked hips as if she was displaying my dick to them. One of them shouted, "disgusting" while they kept laughing and looking, other one was saying something too, but idk what it was, I was actually crying, tears in eyes, I didn't even try to hold them back.

After this I tried moving forward, but thanks to her feet on my boxers, I fell forward on my knees. To this they laughed so hard, I was sure the neighbors must have heard too. I had regained some of my senses by now and I put those dirty clothes on my thighs, hiding my dick. My face was down in shame and tears were rolling on cheeks. I wiped them quickly on the clothes but they all definitely saw me cry. My GF was standing next to me now with hands on my shoulder and all three of them were still laughing like crazy and the other two girls were still recording. My GF didn't ask them to stop recording. One of them shouted, "snatch the clothes!", but my GF didn't do it (thank God) - she told me to put my boxers back and get out of the room. I now sat spread eagled with the clothes hiding my dick, trying to put my boxers back on but it wouldn't work - the clothes were blocking it. So to my absolute horror, my GF picked the cloth pile and threw it to the side - all three were still laughing loudly but I think her intention here was actually to help me out but what she ended up doing unintentionally was the epitome of this entire episode. My both hands were on my boxers, trying to yank them up and my dick (now fully erect and visible) was standing up like a question mark in between while I was sitting spread eagled. Now the girls broke into crazy laughter with ear piercing shrieks. I somehow managed to pull it back, but this process must have taken 10 seconds as well since my boxers were kind of folded and tied up between my legs due to the fall I took earlier.

My GF by this time had jumped up into the bed between the two girls and was looking at me and trying to hide (unsuccessfully) her laughter. I walked towards the door with my erect dick hanging inside my boxers and was opening it when my GF yelled, "hey take those clothes with you, don't you dare leave them here!". At this all three of them once again broke into uncontrollable laughter. After this I went to sleep on the sofa (didn't take the fuckin' clothes). I was getting all kinds of feelings, including killing them as they slept but obviously I did no such thing. I was expecting that my GF would come out of the room at any time and apologize for this - but this didn't happen and it really hurt me. Later I learnt that she felt she didn't do anything "seriously wrong" that required an "actual" apology (her words).

Next day, no one said anything about it - I checked all my WhatsApp groups and all other social media, but no mention of this incident at all. Thankfully I woke up before them and got properly dressed before they came out of their room, but sadly my options were limited as all my clothes, (except the boxers and the underwear) were inside the locked room. However no one made any mention of last night's incident. When they left, my GF said, "what happened is between us four, no one else will ever learn of this - I made them swear this". But I know that she had a WhatsApp group with her girl friends (about 6 of them) and I knew 2 of them quite well now (lol) - so I told her to open her WhatsApp right now and show me that group to which she just flat out refused. After a lot of forcing and swearing (I was angry enough to hit her but I stopped myself by some miracle) she admitted that they had shared it on that group (just that one) and that whatever happens on that group stays there. I asked her to show me this conversation - I wished to read it but to this she simply said no and no amount of convincing would change her mind. After that she was angry with me the whole day. (seriously?) I want to break up with her but I am an introverted person and I'm worried I may not find someone else for a long time, plus I am scared as to what she will do with this video if we break up and also how will I ever face these girls I know from her group if the opportunity ever comes.

Thank you for reading this wall of text. Hope this made your day... Do the girls here (if any) think that this is fair? You can ask me questions but I won't reveal any information that may be used to identify me or those involved.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:09 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Leave her. She's a bitch.
If the video goes online. Get them arrested (if you can depending where you live).
Though I'm confused. Not sure any woman I ever knew would shout 'disgusting' at a man's penis in that scenario.
Is this as it happened or have you added to it for literary effect. I hate to call a story out as "Bullshit" but it seems weird to me.
That you are on a CFNM forum asking this has my doubts.
Why is it being circumcised weird. Half the men in the world have no hood?
Sorry to be a dick (I'm in a shitty mood) but I would say if this is real then leave the bitch.

DTR

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:56 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

I'm reading this as a completely true story. In that case, I agree with DavetheRave. This is a serious violation of your privacy. It's not like it was suggested, hinted at, or requested by her, with you having at least some idea that something like this might be okay, and it was clear to her that you were agreeable to the possibility. When she saw your initial reaction, she should have immediately stopped what was going on and told her friends to stop recording. The recording and subsequent sharing can possibly be viewed as criminal activity, not a part of mutually agreeable sexual activity. Ask her how she would feel if she were ambushed by you and your friends. What if you told your friends about her fantastic tits, invited them over, and somehow got her involuntarily exposed to them and their cell phone cameras? Yeah, the girls shared video of you and it stays among those few people. Right. Just one person shares her pictures with her one trusted friend who shares it with her one trusted friend, etc and pretty soon you find yourself getting even more exposure. I don't want to ramble, but this was definitely not cool on your girlfriend's part. She needs to apologize sincerely and work to rebuild her trust.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:09 pm 

my first true cfnm experience was getting a massage. the massusse liked having the clients have no towel on. before that it was mainly joking around with friends

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:25 pm 

My first true experience with cfnm was at a graduation party at high. After all the adults had left a female friend of mine (who in retrospect was always a tease) was trying to get people to go swimming. No one was interested but after a few drinks she said if anyone jumped in naked she would too. I took that dare right away in front of 5 or 6 girls and 2 or 3 other guys...Needless to say, no one else joined me.

Most of the thrill (for me...maybe for her?) was that I got out of the pool and covered up with me clothes and she went inside with me to get a towel...she stayed in the room as i got dried off and redressed.

That's the end of the true story...although 10 years later I do still get the occasional "remember that time you went swimming at julie's grad party :)" text from her.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:40 am 

Site Administrator wrote:
For Newly Registered Members - this is a topic thread that allows you to build post count.

Tell us your first experience with CFNM that was unique in that in retrospect it had some of the elements that make CFNM an erotic concept. It can be something erotic, something that was an unfair double-standard, or anything that marked it as a first for your personal CFNM experiences.

being examined by a female doctor. that is I realized I liked the cfnm situation.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:46 pm 

Over the past five years, I have been able to create 2 cfnm situations. The first was when I had a strange looking mole, my personal physician suggested I go to a dermatologist. I found a female dermatologist and started seeing her every 6 months. I see her once a year now. Fortunately, no medical concerns, but see checks my entire body every year.
Second situation was a couple of years ago my personal physician retired. In choosing a replacement, I selected a female PA (physician’s assistant). She gives me a complete physical each year.
Great situations: very embarrassing, but normal and needed.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:28 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Going to a female doctor when I was around 7. She reached into my pants and felt my dick. I don’t know why she did that

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:42 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi
New member here. I've had several experiences, many of them are not accidents per se, but part of my job(s).

My first cfnm experience (and the only one not originated from work) was in college. I was part of a swimming team and one day after practice, two girls sneaked into the locker room as a dare (or so they said) while me and other 2 members were changing. The other two guys were in underwear but I was walking out of the showers buck naked. The girls started giggling as they saw me and I stood shocked and embarrassed for a split second, took me a while to react and cover myself with a small towel I had on my hands but by then the girls had ran out.
In retrospect that seems to have been a trigger for me... I think I became a bit of an exhibitionist afterwards

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:17 pm 

At a beach in California. It was clothing optional, and while I chickened our at first, there were a bunch of men partaking and a handful of women, who clearly enjoyed it. It was exciting seeing their reactions and interest in the situations!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:51 pm 
Newly Registered User

When I was in college my phone rang at 11:30 on a Friday night. It was a girl I had a crush on who lived on the floor above me. Her name was Anna and she invited me up to hang out with her roommates Mollie and Kathy. I of course went up there and the girls were already about 3 drinks in. They were all flirting with me and after a half hour or so it came up in the conversation that Mollie was pretty well versed in judo. So well versed in fact both Anna and Kathy said to me " we think Mollie could beat you up ! "

Now at the time all 3 of us were 21 years old I was 5-11 and 210 solid pounds, Molly fairly tall at 5-7 but waif like at about 125 or so lbs. I said it wouldn't be fair as I was so much bigger than her, and male and I didn't want to hurt her. This statement seemed to irk Mollie and if she originally didn't want to wrestle she did now. She went to change and came back wearing a black leotard and she had her long brown hair in a pony tail. Molly was kind of plain looking, flat chested, certainly not ugly but not a head turner either.

I was wearing gym shorts and a T shirt and I said something like ok let's get this over with thinking being so much bigger and stronger I would end this rather quickly and be done with this silliness. I couldn't have been more wrong. Mollie actually knew jiu jitsu a fighting technique that uses an opponent's strength and size against them. She gave me an ass kicking for the ages. Repeatedly I would go to grab her and she would flip me or leg sweep me or put me in some kind of joint lock or arm bar. I was SO totally outclassed it was ridiculous.

The whole time Kathy and Anna were laughing at my predicament and trash talking me-- " ooh is skinny Molly too much for the big strong man?" " don't hurt her now !" stuff like that. After about 15 minutes I was whipped ! Sore hurt and embarrassed. She had me in a schoolgirl pin I looked up at Molly who wasn't breathing hard but had a flushed,elated look on her face. It was a weird feeling I was confused, surprised, humiliated and sore and embarrassed getting whipped by a girl half my size and yet strangely turned on. I got a VERY hard erection which of course Kathy and Anna noticed immediately. They started giggling and said "Oh my God he is turned on by you kicking his ass Mollie!" She turned around saw my erection and bust out laughing...

Anna said " Hold him there " to Mollie and she tugged off my shorts and underwear. My erect cock got momentarily caught on my underwear but as Anna kept tugging it sprang into view. All 3 girls were laughing and Kathy said my cock looked like a diving board at the pool after someone dove in. Molly had me pinned I couldn't move, Anna and Kathy got markers and wrote in black letters "LOSER" on my erect dick and colored my penis head red. This being the 1980s Anna went and got a Polaroid camera and took several pics of Mollie sitting on me with my decorated dick pointing due north.

Mollie then said to me "say mistress Molly you are my superior and I am your lowly bitch." I repeated that and she said "OK I am going to let you up. You will remove your shirt so you are totally nude and you will masturbate for us to show us how much you enjoyed being beaten up by a woman. If you refuse I will beat you up some more and just so you know I was only going about 30 % when I kicked your ass just now."
By now my brain had sort of disassociated from my body, I was scared of her yet turned on and needed relief. She let me up I took off my shirt and stood in front of the 3 women and began to jack off. Anna of course is taking pictures.
It didn't take long maybe 90 seconds at most and I shot a HUGE wad of cum for them. Kathy jumped back a screeched a little, she was wearing cutoff jean shorts and a pretty good spurt of cum landed on her bare foot. Mollie grabbed me by the hair and had me lick my cum off of her foot. She then threw me a roll of paper towel and told me to clean myself off as well as the floor.

She then made me stand with my nose in the corner as they looked at the pics and laughed and recalled our "fight." Finally after what seemed like an eternity they let me go home, keeping my clothes as a trophy. Kathy was a bit bigger than the other girls and gave me a pair of her pink panties to wear home. This actually was more embarrassing than being nude as I could barely get them over my thighs. It covered my balls but most of my dick was still exposed. Of course on the stairwell I run into 2 drunk girls on their way back from the bar who busted out laughing when they saw me.

I made it back to my room wondering what the hell just happened. Of course now I know I was set up by the 3 devious women but it got me on the CFNM highway. I over the years have run into women well versed in hand to hand fighting who occasionally like to humiliate a guy in wrestling for fun.

The girls as far as I know just shared the pics with each other but teased me for the remainder of the school year about being beaten up by a smaller woman.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:39 am 

My first true experience was at a BDSM club. I was playing with a young Domme I had met there, I started out in just a pair of boxer briefs while she led me around the club trying out different equipment. When we got to the electric chair she said you feel the electricity better if you’re naked, so without even thinking about it I took my underwear off. I am Immediately felt very comfortable And decided to stay naked for the rest of the night And pretty much any other time I went into the dungeon after that. Now on Femdom party nights the males are required to be naked in the dungon.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:32 pm 
Newly Registered User

One of my first true CFNM experiences was with a female doctor, a dermatologist who was examining me for a skin cancer. She was an attractive woman about late 30s or early 40s. I was not yet 20. She asked me to take off my clothing except for my underwear and told me she would return to the examining room shortly.

I did as I was told and when she returned she introduced a nurse who stayed throughout the examination. This nurse was younger, probably in her 20s and she was a tall slender woman, quite nice to look at. When the examination began, I was pleased when the doctor looked at me thoroughly from head and face, down to my feet. While she was examining my midsection she pulled down the back of my underwear to view my buttocks, and inquired if I thought there were any issues "in my front". I truthfully said I didn't know and she asked if I objected to her checking me out. I agreed and she pulled my underwear down to my knees and asked me to lie down on my back on the examining table. This was way beyond what I was expecting, especially with the nurse looking on as well.

It didn't take the doctor long to look around my crotch and genitals and she used her hands to move my penis and scrotum around. I began thinking about the potential of an erection as well as the assessment she and the nurse might have about the size of my equipment. But as I said, the whole review was only a minute or two long. Afterward, I realized that I really enjoyed the examination and wished it had taken longer, but the good news was that she found no issues with my skin. Even though I returned for future visits, there was no more nudity involved. All in all, the experience reinforced my CFNM interest.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:27 am 

I went for boyzilian waxing and the therapist was a rather young (late 20s) lady. It took everything in me to prevent popping a boner, and just maintain a semi hard-on throughout the waxing. Of course, I did have an erection for brief periods of time. She had to hold it out of the way and manoeuver my penis around in order to wax all areas of the groin. Spreading my legs slightly so that she could access my butthole was a very embarrassing experience (while also being quite a turn on).

Highlight was when she reached over to get something from across me and her bare forearm (as opposed to her gloved hands doing the waxing) grazed across the tip of my erect penis. I visibly shivered a little and I think she may have noticed. Great times. :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:29 pm 
Newly Registered User

Never had a real experience, but nude beach seems to be the most fun.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:29 am 
Newly Registered User

My first experience was at a CO beach.
Its always exciting when someone looks but the only person I really impress is myself.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:52 pm 

Fooled around with a girl after taking her back to my place from the bar; eventually we ended up with me completely naked on my back deck with her wearing all her clothes. Best blowjob of my life.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:25 am 

It was when I was cleaning the male locker room into a public swimming pool. Guys there seems not embarrased being naked while I cleaned the room. It was pretty cool for me, lol

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 64  Next